Cheddar Vegetable Bake Ragu
CHEDDAR VEGETABLE BAKE RAGU
ragú® recipe contest entry. simple and delicious side dish. this dish spells "comfort" with the cheesy filling and crunchy topping from the breadcrumbs and pine nuts. it has also a nice subtle kick with the added jalapenos, making this dish a true family favorite.
Time: 70 minutes
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- in large bowl add cooked potatoes , cauliflower , broccoli , garlic , onion , parmesan , jalapenos , pepper , cilantro , broth and cheese sauce
- toss to coat
- place into large baking dish
- add bread crumbs , sprinkling evenly across top of vegetables
- sprinkle with pine nuts
- pour melted butter on top
- cover and bake for approximately 45 minutes uncover and bake for additional 10-15 minutes
Number Of Ingredients: 14
- cauliflower floret
- broccoli floret
- garlic cloves
- parmesan cheese
- coarse black pepper
- cilantro leaf
- chicken broth
- rag pasta sauce
- seasoned bread crumbs
- pine nuts
CHEDDAR VEGETABLE BAKE #RAGU
Ragú® Recipe Contest Entry. Simple and delicious side dish. This dish spells "comfort" with the cheesy filling and crunchy topping from the breadcrumbs and pine nuts. It has also a nice subtle kick with the added jalapenos, making this dish a true family favorite.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by lbonwill
Yield 1 cups, 6-8 serving(s)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl add cooked potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, garlic, onion, parmesan, jalapenos, pepper, cilantro, broth and cheese sauce. Toss to coat. Place into large baking dish.
- Add bread crumbs, sprinkling evenly across top of vegetables. Sprinkle with pine nuts. Pour melted butter on top. Cover and bake for approximately 45 minutes Uncover and bake for additional 10-15 minutes.
Number Of Ingredients: 14
- 5 large baked potatoes, sliced into 1/3 inch rings
- 1 cup cauliflower floret, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup broccoli floret, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons jalapenos, chopped
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 cup cilantro leaf, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 16 ounces Ragú® Pasta Sauce, double cheese sauce
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
VEGETABLE CHEESE BAKE
You can't go wrong with creamed veggies in a cheese sauce. What a delight!
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
- Place 1 in. of water in a saucepan; add vegetables. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Drain. In a saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in the flour, salt and pepper until blended. Gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in cheese until cheese is melted. Stir in vegetables., Transfer to a greased 2-1/2 cup baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and vegetables are tender. Let stand for 3-5 minutes before serving.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
CHEESY VEGETABLE CASSEROLE
Easy to make and good to eat! Sometimes I like this better with the broccoli cauliflower mixture than with the California blend.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Parsley
Yield 6 serving(s)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease a 1 1/2 - 2 quart casserole; set aside.
- Drain off all water from thawed veggies.
- Place drained, thawed veggies in a large bowl. Add ALL remaining ingredients.
- Mix everything well.
- Pour mixture into the casserole dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- 2 (1 lb) bags california-blend frozen vegetables, thawed, the broccoli cauliflower and carrot blend
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2-2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed buttery cracker, Ritz
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Even finicky eaters may change their minds about vegetables when they taste this rich cheesy casserole from Violet Klause of Onoway, Alberta. "It couldn't be easier to whip up," she says. "And it's so creamy and comforting that my grandchildren would never guess how nutritious it is."
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8-10 servings.
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top., Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cauliflower, thawed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1-1/2 cups soft rye bread crumbs (about 3 slices)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
More recipes about cheddar vegetable bake ragu recipes
10 Best Cheesy Ragu Double Cheddar Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comMar 31, 2021 · chuck roast, beef broth, sugar, large carrots, vegetable oil and 13 more Easy Cheesy Pork Chop and Rice Casserole Pork cheddar cheese, frozen mixed vegetables, Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese and 6 more Cheesy Maple Bacon Cajun Pulled Pork … ...Show details
Broccoli Cheddar Casserole Recipe | RAGÚ
Recipe From : ragu.comPreheat oven to 350°F. Combine sauce with broccoli in 1-1/2-quart casserole. 2. Evenly top with bread crumbs combined with butter. ...Show details
Ragu Cheddar Cheese Sauce - Recipes | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comBrown and drain hamburger. Boil... beaten eggs and Ragu sauce. Stir all ingredients together;... top with grated cheddar cheese. Bake 30 minutes at... 5 minutes in microwave. ...Show details
Ragu Double Cheddar Recipes | SparkRecipes
Recipe From : recipes.sparkpeople.comTop ragu double cheddar recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. ... Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Mexican Pasta Vegetable Bake Calories. Good 3.9/5 (7 ratings) Triple Cheese & Bacon Jalapeno … ...Show details
I made Ina Garten's cheesy baked pasta with ragu sauce
Recipe From : insider.comI recently made Ina Garten's baked rigatoni with lamb ragù from her new cookbook. The pasta recipe tastes like a cross between a bolognese and baked ziti. While the prep takes a lot of work, Garten says you can make part of the recipe a day in advance. … ...Show details
Easy Pasta Recipes for The Whole Family | RAGÚ®
Recipe From : ragu.comThis collection of recipes from RAGÚ® include wholesome family favorites perfect for lunch, dinner or just as a quick snack. Whether you're looking for a feast or a quick bite, RAGÚ® has the recipes for you. ...Show details
Cheddar Baked Potatoes Recipe | RAGÚ
Recipe From : ragu.comThis cheddar baked potatoes recipe from RAGÚ® combines 3 easy ingredients for one great accompaniment to any protein. Give them a try tonight! Ready in under 30 minutes. ...Show details
Cheesy Mixed Vegetables Recipe - Woman's Day
Recipe From : womansday.comFeb 01, 2012 · Heat oven to 350°F. Have a shallow 2- to 2 1/2-qt baking dish ready. Microwave vegetables, 1 bag at a time, as package directs. Put sauce, mustard and paprika in ungreased baking … ...Show details
Double Cheddar Pasta Sauce - RAGÚ® - Sauces, Recipes & More
Recipe From : ragu.comWater, Yellow And White Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), Soybean Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Enzyme Modified Egg Yolk (Egg Yolk , Salt, Enzyme), Butter (Sweet Cream, Salt), Whey, Salt, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, … ...Show details
10 Best Ragu Cheese Sauce Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comMar 31, 2021 · Ragu Cheese Sauce Recipes 2,918 Recipes. How much time do you have? 15 Minutes or Less 30 Minutes or Less ... vegetable oil, scallions, cornstarch, fresh ginger root, chicken stock and 7 more ... cheddar cheese, milk, nutmeg, flour, … ...Show details
Cheesy Tortellini Al Forno - Carlsbad Cravings
Recipe From : carlsbadcravings.comAug 09, 2016 · What People are Saying About this Tortellini Al Forno Recipe. Not only did my husband, a self proclaimed pasta critic after serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Rome for two years, give this Cheesy Bolognese Tortellini Al Forno “5 out of 5 stars,” but a reader said the following when I first posted this recipe: ...Show details
Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe | RAGÚ
Recipe From : ragu.comHeat oil in large saucepan over medium heat and cook celery, carrot, onion and thyme until vegetables are almost tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in 1 cup water and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. 2. ...Show details
Cheddar Vegetable Au Gratin | The McCallum's Shamrock Patch
Recipe From : themccallumsshamrockpatch.comJul 16, 2018 · Cheddar Vegetable Au Gratin is one of those deliciously flavorful cheesy vegetable casseroles that are the perfect side dish for any time of the year — combining Broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and tons of creamy cheese sauce, all baked to perfection in one casserole dish. ...Show details
How to Make Ina Garten's Baked Rigatoni with Lamb Ragù
Recipe From : chowhound.comJan 11, 2021 · Heat the olive oil in a medium (10 to 11-inch) heavy-bottomed pot or Dutch oven, such as Le Creuset, over medium heat. Add the onion, carrots, and fennel and sauté for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables begin to brown. ...Show details
Ragu Cheese Sauce Potatoes - Recipes | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comUse 8"x10" casserole dish ... top with grated cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes. Reviews: 1 · Ingredients: 5 (beans .. beef .. cheese .. potatoes .. ragu) ...Show details
Cheesy Vegetable Casserole (With Frozen Veggies) - Spend
Recipe From : spendwithpennies.comOct 29, 2020 · How to Make Cheesy Vegetable Casserole. Cheesy vegetable casserole takes no effort to put together, and it’s done in no time! Cook veggies. Mix veggies, soup, milk/water, cheese, and half of the crispy onions. Pour the mixture into a prepared casserole dish and add the remaining cheddar cheese on top. Bake according to the recipe, then top ... ...Show details
Barefoot Contessa | Rigatoni with Lamb Ragù
Recipe From : barefootcontessa.comJan 08, 2021 · This is when I crave a big bowl of stew or a pan of cheesy baked pasta. Fortunately, with my Baked Rigatoni with Lamb Ragù , I don’t have to choose because it’s both! First, I make a rich lamb stew by sautéing onions, carrots, and fennel, then add ground lamb, tomatoes, garlic, and simmer it with almost a whole bottle of earthy red wine. ...Show details
Cheesy Layered Vegetable Bake - Perfect Italiano
Recipe From : perfectitaliano.com.auBake in oven for 50 minutes or until vegetables are tender & cooked and cheese melted golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to rest for a few minutes, then serve as an accompaniment to any meal. Please configure the Recipe Tip in the dialog. ...Show details
Easy Cheesy Chicken Bake - Recipe | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comJun 05, 2018 · While rice is cooking, mix sauce, soup and spices together. Put rice, chicken and sauce together in a greased casserole. Mix in cheddar cheese. … ...Show details
Ragu Baked Macaroni Cheese - Recipes | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comBrown meat, green pepper and ... is tender. Combine Ragu sauce, mushrooms and pepperoni in ... mixture. Cook the macaroni and add to meat sauce ... dish; top with cheese.Cover and bake at 350 degrees until the cheese melts. ...Show details