Cheese Tortellini With Cherry Tomatoes
CHEESE TORTELLINI WITH CHERRY TOMATOES
this simple and delicious pasta dish is adapted from vegetarian times magazine. one thing i didn't change was the onion powder - i rarely cook with it, and i didn't substitute it here only because i was out of fresh onions. i am glad i didn't, since i think this is one case where the dry powder really works better. it blends with and thickens the olive oil to make a sauce with great flavor. i served this with a tossed salad and some warm french bread with dipping oil and it was a quick and wonderful meal.
Time: 20 minutes
- cook tortellini according to package instructions
- drain and set aside
- while the pasta cooks , gather and cut up the vegetables and other ingredients
- heat the olive oil and garlic in a large pan over medium heat for about one minute
- add tomatoes , onion powder , salt , and pepper to the pan and saute for about 5 minutes
- add spinach , parsley and basil to the pan and cook for about 2 minutes more
- gently stir in the tortellini and cook for 2-3 more minutes
- remove from heat and top with parmesan cheese
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- cheese-filled egg tortellini
- baby spinach
- cherry tomatoes
- olive oil
- onion powder
- fresh parsley
- fresh basil
- parmesan cheese
- fresh ground black pepper
CHEESE TORTELLINI WITH CHERRY TOMATOES
This simple and delicious pasta dish is adapted from Vegetarian Times magazine. One thing I didn't change was the onion powder - I rarely cook with it, and I didn't substitute it here only because I was out of fresh onions. I am glad I didn't, since I think this is one case where the dry powder really works better. It blends with and thickens the olive oil to make a sauce with great flavor. I served this with a tossed salad and some warm French bread with dipping oil and it was a quick and wonderful meal.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Vino Girl
Yield 4 serving(s)
- Cook tortellini according to package instructions; drain and set aside.
- While the pasta cooks, gather and cut up the vegetables and other ingredients.
- Heat the olive oil and garlic in a large pan over medium heat for about one minute.
- Add tomatoes, onion powder, salt, and pepper to the pan and saute for about 5 minutes.
- Add spinach, parsley and basil to the pan and cook for about 2 minutes more.
- Gently stir in the tortellini and cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and top with parmesan cheese.
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 3 cups uncooked dry cheese-filled egg tortellini
- 1 (6 ounce) package fresh Baby Spinach
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes or 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved or quartered depending on size
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
TORTELLINI WITH CHERRY TOMATOES
Just add cherry tomatoes to sausage-stuffed tortellini for a quick and colorful weeknight dinner that can be on the table in 15 minutes.
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by By Inspired Taste
- Cook tortellini as directed on package; drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 30 seconds. Add tomatoes; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes begin to split (gently press tomatoes down with spatula or back of spoon).
- Add tortellini and reserved cooking water to skillet. Cook 2 minutes. Top with green onion.
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- 1 package (9 oz) refrigerated sausage-filled tortellini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pint (2 cups) cherry tomatoes
- 1 green onion, sliced
CHEESE TORTELLINI WITH TOMATOES AND CORN
Fresh corn and basil make this dish taste like summer. I think it's a good one for bringing to picnics or gatherings, but it's great along with any side dish for a weeknight dinner! -Sally Maloney, Dallas, Georgia
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
- In a 6-qt. stockpot, cook tortellini according to package directions, adding corn during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain; transfer to a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 3-1/3 cups fresh or frozen corn (about 16 ounces)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
TORTELLINI CAPRESE SALAD
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 to 8 servings
- Cook 1 pound cheese tortellini as the label directs; drain and rinse under cold water. Toss with 1 pint halved heirloom cherry tomatoes, 8 ounces pearl mozzarella balls, 1/2 cup chopped basil, 1/3 cup olive oil and 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
Number Of Ingredients: 0
More recipes about cheese tortellini with cherry tomatoes recipes
Barilla® Cheese & Spinach Tortellini with Cherry Tomatoes
Recipe From : barilla.comBring a large pot of water to a boil. Meanwhile, sauté garlic in olive oil for 1-2 minutes or until slightly yellow in color. Add tomatoes, sauté for 2 minutes, season … ...Show details
Cherry Tomato Basil Tortellini Pasta Recipe | ChefDeHome.com
Recipe From : chefdehome.comMay 29, 2020 · Ingredients 1/2 lbs Tortellini (good quality, cheese or veggie filled fresh tortellini) 1/2 lbs Cherry Tomatoes (I used rainbow variety) 2 tsp Garlic … ...Show details
Recipe: Tortellini with Butter-Roasted Cherry Tomato Sauce
Recipe From : thekitchn.comJan 29, 2020 · Place the halved tomatoes cut-side up in the roasting pan. Drizzle the melted butter evenly over the top of the tomatoes. Sprinkle with the salt and a few grinds of black pepper. Roast until softened, caramelized, and bubbling, about 30 minutes. ...Show details
3-Ingredient Cheese Tortellini with Tomatoes & Basil
Recipe From : eatingwell.comMar 31, 2021 · This Italian-inspired dish is made with just three ingredients—roasted tomatoes, tortellini and fresh basil—to create a delicious, easy dinner. Roasting the cherry tomatoes coaxes out their natural sweetness. It's worth the time—trust us ... ...Show details
Cheese Tortellini with Quick Tomato Sauce - Spend With Pennies
Recipe From : spendwithpennies.comMar 26, 2020 · Add tomatoes with juices, water, broth, and sugar and use a spoon to slightly smash the tomatoes. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer. Allow sauce to simmer and thicken while … ...Show details
16 Ways to Turn Store-Bought Tortellini Into Dinner
Recipe From : allrecipes.comSprinkle oregano, salt, and pepper, and roll the cherry tomatoes around a few times to coat with seasoned oil. Once the succulent red tomatoes burst, it's time to drench the cheese tortellini in this sweet, fresh sauce. Add some grated cheese and dig in. Simple and delicious! ...Show details
Recipe - 5 cheese tortellini with tomato and béchamel
Recipe From : giovanniranausa.comIn the meantime, heat the tomato sauce in a large skillet, and cook the Tortelloni according to package instructions. Drain Tortelloni reserving ½ cup of the pasta cooking water. Add the pasta to the skillet and stir gently, adding pasta water a little at a time if you need to loosen the sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. ...Show details
Tortellini with Spinach and Cherry Tomatoes Recipe | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.comOct 01, 2003 · Use any flavored tortellini or ravioli in this recipe. Spinach and cherry tomatoes add color, flavor and nutrition to this simple pasta dish. ... package fresh three-cheese tortellini 2 … ...Show details
Tortellini with Pesto and Cherry Tomatoes Recipe - Ian
Recipe From : foodandwine.comJan 16, 2016 · In a food processor with the motor running, drop in the garlic and finely chop. Add the nuts, cheese, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and pulse to finely chop. Add the basil and puls… ...Show details
Quick + Easy Cheese Tortellini Recipes - Pillsbury.com
Recipe From : pillsbury.comThe best thing about cheese tortellini (other than its taste) is its versatility! Make hearty tortellini casseroles, quick Alfredo pasta and more yummy dishes with our super-easy recipes. ...Show details
Creamy Tortellini with Tomatoes - Slender Kitchen
Recipe From : slenderkitchen.comAug 07, 2019 · Dice up cubes of butternut squash or sweet potatoes (or both) and roast those while you're cooking the tortellini. Add to the sauce toward the end for an extra … ...Show details
Fresh Cheese Tortellini with Confit Cherry Tomatoes Meal
Recipe From : makegoodfood.caPreheat the oven to 450°F. Halve the cherry tomatoes. On a lined sheet pan, toss the cherry tomatoes with a generous drizzle of olive oil; season with ⅓ of the spice blend and S&P to taste. Arrange in a single, even layer and roast in the oven, without stirring, 13 to 15 minutes, until softened. ...Show details
10 Best Tomato Mozzarella Tortellini Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comcherry tomatoes, tortellini, fat free Italian dressing, red pepper and 5 more Easy One Pot Tortellini Lasagna Soup Lively Table tomato paste, petite diced tomatoes, ricotta cheese, garlic, salt and 9 more ...Show details
Tortellini with Parmesan and Tomatoes - Grace and Good Eats
Recipe From : graceandgoodeats.comJul 13, 2013 · Drain pasta, but reserve ½ cup cooking liquid. Combine the cooking liquid, oil, garlic, salt, and red pepper in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook 5 minutes or until mixture slightly thickens. Remove from heat; stir in cooked pasta and tomatoes, tossing to coat. ...Show details
Cheese Tortellini with Tomatoes and Basil Recipe | RAGÚ
Recipe From : ragu.comFour simple ingredients make cheese tortellini with tomatoes and basil from RAGÚ®. Easy to make and amazing to taste. Ready in just 20 minutes! ...Show details
Greek Tortellini Salad - Dinner at the Zoo
Recipe From : dinneratthezoo.comApr 18, 2019 · Cook the tortellini according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cool water. Remove any excess water from the tortellini, then place in a large bowl with the cucumber, tomato, … ...Show details
Four Cheese Tortellini with Tomatoes and Basil Recipe
Recipe From : myrecipes.comFeb 17, 2016 · 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved 1 jar RAGÚ® Four Cheese Sauce 1 package (14 oz.) cheese tortellini, cooked and drained ...Show details
10 Best Tortellini Salad with Sundried Tomatoes Recipes
Recipe From : yummly.comMar 31, 2021 · kalamata olives, cheese tortellini, cucumber, grape tomatoes and 7 more Tortellini Salad with Avocado and Feta (and all kinds of other good stuff) Ketchup W ith That crumbled feta, kalamata olives, cucumber, cracked pepper, dried basil and 12 more ...Show details
Tortellini With Asparagus and Tomatoes Recipe - Food.com
Recipe From : food.comMay 11, 2010 · DIRECTIONS. Fill pot w/ water and set to boil. At the same time put about 1/4 inch of water in medium size pan and set to boil. Add tortellini to boiling water in pot (cook according to directions on package) and asparagus to boiling water in pan. ...Show details
Skillet Tortellini with Sausage and Cherry Tomatoes | Cook
Recipe From : cookscountry.comSkillet Tortellini with Sausage and Cherry Tomatoes. 0. PUBLISHED DECEMBER/JANUARY 2019. ... That means fried chicken with a crunchy coating and moist meat, a low-fat recipe makeover for macaroni and cheese … ...Show details
Cheese Tortellini with Spinach, Tomatoes - Pasta Recipes
Recipe From : rosinarecipes.comBring a large pot of water to a boil and cook tortellini according to package instructions. In a large skillet over medium-low heat, add the olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes - sauté for 2 minutes until fragrant. Raise heat to medium and add the mushrooms and onion. Cook for 4 … ...Show details
Burrata filled tortellini with a cherry tomato sauce
Recipe From : bbc.co.ukFor the cherry tomato sauce, heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and fry for 1-2 minutes, or until softened. Add the cherry tomatoes and basil and cook for a further 2 ... ...Show details
10 Best Tomato Mozzarella Tortellini Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.co.ukcherry tomatoes, salt, tortellini, pepper, cheese spread, mozzarella cheese and 1 more Tortellini with Fresh Tomatoes, Artichokes and Smoked Mozzarella Green Valley Kitchen mozzarella, black pepper, artichokes, olives, tortellini, olive oil and 4 more ...Show details