- Heat a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Add diced potatoes and onion; cook and stir until onion is tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix milk, processed cheese food, and Cheddar cheese into beef mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring often, until heated through and cheese is melted, 15 to 20 minutes; season with pepper. Add mashed potatoes for a thicker chowder; cook until heated through and thickened, about 5 minutes.
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 17
- In a saute pan brown the ground beef. Drain and set aside. In same saute pan saute onion in 1 tablespoon butter until tender. Add garlic, carrots, basil and parsley. Saute about 3 minutes. Add broth and beef and potatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cover, simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until carrots and potatoes are tender. Meanwhile melt remaining butter in a small skillet. Add flour and cook, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes. Gradually add evaporated milk, stirring constantly, cooking and stirring for 6 to 8 minutes. Gradually stir the sauce into the soup. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low. Add cheese, salt and pepper. Continue to stir until cheese melts. Remove from heat and blend in sour cream. Garnish each serving with chopped fresh tomatoes and dill pickle slices.
HEARTY CHEESEBURGER CHOWDER
"This is a family favorite for cold blustery days," writes Rebecca McCabe from Ekalaka, Montana. "It's very filling and an easy meal when served with corn bread or biscuits."
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Add potatoes, water, celery, bouillon and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender., In a small bowl, mix flour and 1/2 cup milk until smooth. Stir into beef mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Stir in remaining milk; heat through. Add cheese; cook and stir until melted.
Dinner ready in 20 minutes! Enjoy this cheesy ground beef chowder made using Progresso® Potato Soup - a delightful meal!
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- In 2-quart saucepan, cook beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Add soup and milk; mix well. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low. Add cheese spread; cook and stir until cheese spread is melted. Top individual servings with shredded cheese, tomato and onions.
CHEESEBURGER CHOWDER WITH SAUSAGE
- Combine beef, sausage, and onion in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir until browned, about 5 minutes. Drain off grease and transfer to a large pot.
- Stir broth, potatoes, carrots, garlic, parsley, basil, salt, and black pepper into the beef mixture. Simmer over low heat, covered, until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Mix milk and flour together in a small bowl. Pour into the pot. Bring back up to a simmer until chowder flavors combine, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir processed cheese and sour cream into chowder when it is no longer boiling, to prevent curdling. Ladle into serving bowls and top each serving with some diced tomatoes.
The taste of a good bacon cheeseburger is hard to beat until you try this cheeseburger chowder! It's hearty, convenient and family-friendly. -Kristin Stone, Little Elm, Texas
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings (2 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- In a 6-qt. stockpot, cook beef, onion and pepper over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until beef is no longer pink and onion is tender, breaking beef into crumbles; drain. Add garlic to beef mixture; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in flour until blended., Gradually stir in milk. Add potatoes, water and bouillon; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender., Add cheese; stir until melted. Sprinkle servings with bacon.
Thick, creamy and hearty, chowder has a built-in fan club. And that club gets even bigger when you add all the tasty things that make a cheeseburger!
Recipe From myfoodandfamily.com
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 8 servings, about 1 cup chowder and 5 crackers each.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- Brown meat with onions in large saucepan; drain.
- Stir in flour; cook and stir 2 min. Add broth and tomatoes; cook on medium-low heat 5 min. or until heated through. Stir in VELVEETA; cook and stir 8 to 10 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and soup is heated through.
- Spoon into soup bowls; top with relish. Serve with crackers.
People also searched
More recipes about cheeseburger chowder recipe
Cheeseburger Chowder Recipe for Stovetop or Crock Pot
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comSteps to Make It In a 4-quart Dutch oven or saucepan over medium heat, cook the ground beef with the celery and onion, stirring, until the beef is no longer pink. Drain off excess fat. Stir in cubed potatoes, chopped green pepper, beef bouillon, and the condensed beef … ...
Cheeseburger Chowder Recipe - Food.com
Recipe From : food.comIn a 3 quart dutch oven add the beef mixture, 2 teaspoons chili powder, 1/2 teaspoons cayenne, carrots, 3 cups chicken broth, canned tomatoes and both types of corn. Cover and bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook at medium high heat for around 15 minutes or until the carrots are tender, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low. ... Show details
Cheeseburger Chowder Recipe - Food.com
Recipe From : food.com2010-11-08 · Add potatos, onions, peppers, celery, salt and bouillon cubes. Pour in water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Whisk flour into milk and slowly pour into pot with meat and vegetables. ... Show details
Cheeseburger Chowder - Hy-Vee Recipes and Ideas
Recipe From : hy-vee.comMeanwhile, melt remaining 3 tablespoons butter in a small saucepan. Add flour; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly. Add Smooth n Cheesy and milk and stir to melt. ... Show details
Cheeseburger Chowder - Campbell S
Recipe From : campbells.com2014-09-25 · Cook the beef and onion in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Step 2 Stir the soup and milk in the saucepan. ... Show details
Cheeseburger Chowder - Lynn's Kitchen Adventures
Recipe From : lynnskitchenadventures.comIn a large pan brown beef with onion until beef is cooked and onion is tender. Drain off any fat. Add green pepper and cook for 1-2 minutes or until green pepper starts to … ... Show details
Cheeseburger Chowder Recipe with Beef - TheFoodXP
Recipe From : thefoodxp.com2021-06-01 · Cheeseburger Chowder Recipe Take a large pan or a Dutch oven and keep it over medium heat. Cook the beef for about 5-7 minutes, until it has turned brown in color and keep stirring to make it crumbly. Make sure to drain and discard the grease out of it. ... Show details
Cheeseburger Chowder Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : recipes.europes.live2021-07-02 · Join Now Join Now Account Create Profile Newsletters Help this link opens new tab More Shopping List Cooking School this link opens new tab Ask the Community this link opens new tab... ... Show details
Cheeseburger Chowder Recipe | Magnolia Days
Recipe From : magnoliadays.com2013-11-10 · A recipe for cheeseburger chowder, an easy and hearty dish made with ground beef, potatoes, and cheddar cheese. It is full of classic cheeseburger and fries flavors. Recipe adapted from Better Homes and Gardens All-Time Favorite Beef Recipes cookbook published in 1977 (out of print). Here are more recipes with cheese by Sunday Supper contributors: Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Soup by … ... Show details
Cheeseburger Chowder | Recipe | Recipes, Chowder recipes ...
Recipe From : pinterest.caSep 21, 2013 - Search a collection of 8,000-plus easy recipes and discover what's trending and popular now. Find gluten-free, heart-healthy, vegetarian, vegan, Instant Pot, slow cooker, sheet pan, seafood recipes, and more. Or if you're simply looking for a healthy chicken dinner, you'll find that, too. ... Show details
Cheeseburger chowder recipe
Recipe From : crecipe.comCrecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Cheeseburger chowder recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Cheeseburger chowder recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! 80% Bacon-Cheeseburger Chowder Tasteofhome.com The taste of a good bacon cheeseburger is hard to beat until you try this chowder… ... Show details
17 Cheeseburger chowder ideas in 2021 | soup recipes ...
Recipe From : pinterest.ruMar 23, 2021 - Explore Johnibew's board "Cheeseburger chowder" on Pinterest. See more ideas about soup recipes, cooking recipes, cheeseburger soup. ... Show details
Cheeseburger & Fries Chowder | A Beef & Potato Soup Recipe
Recipe From : mantitlement.comBrown ground beef, onions and celery in a soup pot and season again with the beef rub, or more salt, pepper and garlic powder. Cook until the onions and celery have softened and the beef is browned through. Add flour together to the beef and vegetables, cook … ... Show details
Bacon Cheeseburger Chowder Recipe | Recipe | Food, Recipes ...
Recipe From : pinterest.caWhen autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. ... Show details
Cheeseburger Chowder Recipe | Taste of Home
Recipe From : staging2.tasteofhome.comAfter tasting a wonderful chowder at a restaurant, I dressed up can of cheese soup to see if I could capture the same flavors. I then took things a step further by adding chilies and Southwestern spices, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. —Lori Risdal Sioux City, Iowa ... Show details
Cheeseburger Chowder - Simply Stacie
Recipe From : simplystacie.net2021-04-10 · How to Make Cheeseburger Chowder. The first task is to melt the butter in a large pot over medium high heat. Add in the onions, carrots and celery. Sauté for 8 to 10 minutes until the vegetables are softened. Add water, potatoes, chicken noodle soup mix, garlic powder, chicken bouillon, ground beef and pepper. Stir. ... Show details
Cheeseburger Chowder Recipe | Recipes, Kraft recipes, Food
Recipe From : pinterest.comNov 19, 2014 - Thick, creamy and hearty, chowder has a built-in fan club. And that club gets even bigger when you add all the tasty things that make a cheeseburger! ... Show details
Cheeseburger Chowder | Recipe | Italian soup recipes ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comJun 6, 2020 - Hamburger, cheese, potatoes, and milk come together in this hearty cheeseburger chowder that the whole family will love. ... Show details
Cheeseburger Chowder - Recipe | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comHome > Recipes > Soups > Cheeseburger Chowder. Printer-friendly version. CHEESEBURGER CHOWDER : 1 lb. ground beef 2 med. potatoes, peeled and cubed 1/2 c. chopped celery 1/4 c. chopped onion 2 tbsp. chopped green pepper 2 beef bouillon cubes 1/2 tsp. salt 2 1/2 c. milk 3 tbsp. flour 1 c. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese. In 3 quart saucepan brown beef, drain fat. Stir in potatoes, celery, … ... Show details
Bacon-Cheeseburger Chowder Recipe | Taste of Home
Recipe From : staging2.tasteofhome.comThe taste of a good bacon cheeseburger is hard to beat until you try this cheeseburger chowder! It's hearty, convenient and family friendly. —Kristin Stone, Little Elm, Texas ... Show details
Gluten-free Pressure Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Chowder Recipe
Recipe From : fromvalskitchen.comPressure Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Chowder. Bacon Cheeseburger Chowder is a thick, creamy and comforting soup guaranteed to delight your family and friends. This easy one-pot recipe is perfect for a quick meal at home or even tailgating. This hearty soup combines the best parts of a bacon cheeseburger to make a comfort food that warms you up ... ... Show details