HOT BACON CHEESE DIP
I've tried assorted appetizers before, but this one is a surefire people-pleaser. The thick bacon cheese dip has lots of flavor and keeps my guests happily munching as long as it lasts. I serve it with tortilla chips or sliced French bread. -Suzanne Whitaker, Knoxville, Tennessee
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the first 6 ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until cheeses are melted, stirring occasionally., Just before serving, stir in bacon. If desired, top with crumbled bacon. Serve warm with tortilla chips or toasted bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 261 calories, Fat 23g fat (14g saturated fat), Cholesterol 77mg cholesterol, Sodium 417mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 11g protein.
BACON CHEDDAR RANCH DIP
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine sour cream and ranch dressing mix in a bowl and stir thoroughly together. Add in cream cheese and mix with an electric mixer until well incorporated. Add Cheddar cheese, bacon, and green onions. Transfer mixture to an oven-safe dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven, uncovered, until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380.9 calories, Carbohydrate 5.8 g, Cholesterol 93 mg, Fat 33.9 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 13.6 g, SaturatedFat 20.5 g, Sodium 693.1 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
WORLD'S BEST BACON CHEESE DIP
- Place bacon in a large skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese with mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in Swiss cheese, onions, and bacon. Place bowl in microwave, and cook 2 minutes. Remove, and stir well. Return to microwave, and cook 2 to 4 minutes more. Sprinkle crushed crackers on top. Serve warm with crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 238.6 calories, Carbohydrate 2.3 g, Cholesterol 38.4 mg, Fat 23.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 5.9 g, SaturatedFat 8.3 g, Sodium 213.4 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
CHEESY SPINACH AND BACON DIP
Kick off your next party or Thanksgiving dinner with our Cheesy Spinach and Bacon Dip! Chilies bring the heat to this delicious spinach and bacon dip.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Dips & Spreads
Yield 32 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Microwave ingredients in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 min.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 60, Fat 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 280 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 2 g, Protein 3 g
CHEESY CARAMELIZED ONION BACON DIP
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the bacon on a sheet pan fitted with a wire rack. Roast the bacon until crispy, about 20 minutes.
- Pour the bacon fat from the sheet pan into a large skillet and warm over medium-high heat. Add the onions to the skillet and cook, stirring frequently, for about 1 minute, then sprinkle in the garlic powder, ground mustard, pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Reduce the heat to medium-low and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions are browned, soft and caramelized, 30 to 45 minutes. Set aside.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Stir together the cream cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise, parsley, Worcestershire, 1/2 cup Cheddar, 1/2 cup Swiss and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt until completely combined. Stir in the warm onions.
- Cut the top of the boule off and hollow out the center. Place the boule on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Save the scooped out chunks of bread and cut the removed top into pieces to dip later.
- Fill the boule with the onion mixture and sprinkle the top with the remaining cheeses, holding back a tablespoon of each. Cut the bacon into 2-inch pieces and arrange them like the rays of the sun around the perimeter of the dip, then sprinkle the remaining cheese in the middle, overlapping the bacon to make an extra-cheesy center. Broil, watching closely to prevent burning, until the bacon is crisp and the cheese is melted beneath, about 2 minutes. Serve warm with crudites and reserved chunks of bread and use the bread bowl/bacon for dipping!
HOT CHEESY BACON DIP
Try our Hot Cheesy Bacon Dip for game-winning deliciousness. Our Hot Cheesy Bacon Dip gets its deliciously smoky flavor from the king of all meats, bacon!
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Football Party Center
Yield 12 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Reserve 2 Tbsp. each shredded cheese, bacon and onions for garnish.
- Mix remaining ingredients until blended; spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 min. or until hot and bubbly around edge.
- Garnish with reserved ingredients.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 140, Fat 14 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 190 mg, Carbohydrate 1 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0.6249 g, Protein 4 g
More about "cheesy bacon dip recipes"
CHEESY BACON DIP - CULINARY HILL
Ratings 5Category AppetizerCuisine AmericanTotal Time 45 mins
- In medium bowl, add cream cheese, mayonnaise, Swiss cheese, and scallions and stir until combined. Spread into baking dish and bake until golden brown and bubbly, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with crushed crackers, bacon, and additional scallions if desired. Serve hot with more crackers, garlic Melba toasts, or pretzels.
BEST CHEESY BACON CORN DIP RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CHEESY ...
5/5 (3)Category Appetizers
- In a large bowl, combine corn, cream cheese, cheddar, sour cream, chives, and chopped bacon and season with salt.
CHEESE AND BACON DIP | RECIPETIN EATS
5/5 (9)Total Time 35 minsCategory StarterCalories 264 per serving
- Cook bacon in a non stick skillet / fry pan over high heat until browned. Transfer to paper towel lined plate to drain.
- Stir through most of the bacon, all the cheese and most of the shallots. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. The dip may look like the oil from the cheese has separated. Just stir well and it will come (and stay) together.
EASY CHEESY BACON DIP RECIPE - LOW CARB KETO FRIENDLY
Cuisine AmericanCategory Appetizers And SnacksServings 8Total Time 35 mins
WARM & CHEESY BACON DIP - HORMEL
CHEESY BACON DIP - BEST DIP EVER - SWEETPHI
4.5/5 (17)Calories 245 per servingCategory Appetizers/Sides
- Cook the bacon and cut it into small pieces (alternatively you can cut the bacon and then cook it, this goes faster). Drain the grease from the bacon by draining/cooling the bacon on a plate covered in a few pieces of paper towel.
- In a bowl mix together the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth, then add the Worcestershire Sauce and mix, then add the green onions, cheddar and bacon and stir until well combined.
- Hollow out the bread round (making sure to leave the bottom in tact) - I cut a shallow disc-like shape out of the top and the scoop out the sides by tearing pieces out. Set insides/pieces aside for serving.
CHEESY BACON JALAPENO DIP | A WICKED WHISK
5/5 (8)Total Time 30 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 68 per serving
- To make this Cheesy Bacon Jalapeno Dip, preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Reserve 3/4 cup of shredded cheese and a small bit of bacon and diced jalapeno and set aside. Add all of your remaining ingredients to a large bowl and using a hand mixer, mix to combine. Spoon your dip into your baking pan, sprinkle with the reserved shredded cheese and toppings and cook for 25 minutes.
CREAMY BACON CHEESE DIP (NO BAKE) - THE CHUNKY CHEF
Ratings 7Calories 442 per servingCategory Appetizer
BAKED BACON CHEESE DIP - MOM ON TIMEOUT
Ratings 2Category AppetizerServings 24Total Time 1 hr 5 mins
- Cut top off the bread and scoop out the insides leaving a 1-inch layer of bread in the bread bowl. Brush the insides with olive oil, place on baking sheet, and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and Tabasco. Mix until combined.
WARM AND CHEESY BACON DIP - BROWN EYED BAKER
3.9/5 (87)Total Time 35 minsCategory Side DishCalories 499 per serving
- In a large bowl, stir together all of the ingredients until thoroughly combined. Spoon mixture into a 1½-quart baking dish.
- Bake until the dip is bubbling and starting to brown on top, 30 to 35 minutes. Serve warm with chips, baguette slices or your favorite crackers.
BACON DOUBLE CHEESE DIP - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
Ratings 9Calories 156 per servingCategory Appetizer
CHEESY BACON CHICKEN DIP - I AM HOMESTEADER
Reviews 1Category AppetizerServings 8Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream and dry ranch mix until well combined. Stir in bacon, 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded chicken, and hot sauce
WARM CHEESY BACON DIP - DEAR CRISSY
4.4/5 (36)Total Time 1 hrCategory AppetizersCalories 267 per serving
- Reserve 1/8 cup of the cheese and 1/8 cup of crumbled bacon for adding to the top of the dish before baking.
EASY CHEESY BACON DIP - KITCHEN DIVAS
Reviews 2Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
HOW TO MAKE CHEESY CHICKEN RANCH DIP - DELISH.COM
Category Feed a Crowd, Appetizers, SnackTotal Time 30 mins
CHEESY BACON SPINACH DIP - DAMN DELICIOUS
4.9/5 (7)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 8
CHEESY BACON DIP - COOKING UP MEMORIES
Cuisine AmericanCategory AppetizerServings 8Total Time 1 hr 5 mins
CHEESY BACON DIP RECIPE - WONKYWONDERFUL
5/5 (1)Total Time 30 minsCategory AppetizersCalories 279 per serving
GOOEY AND CHEESY WARM BACON DIP | RECIPE | RECIPES, FOOD ...
CROCKPOT CHEESY BACON BEER DIP - EASY GOOD IDEAS
CHEESY BACON APPETIZER RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
GOOEY AND CHEESY WARM BACON DIP - KITCHEN MEETS GIRL
#time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #appetizers #easy #dinner-party #dips #taste-mood #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions