EASY GARLIC MUSHROOMS
Cheesy garlic mushrooms in 15 minutes. Great as a side or a stress free starter.
Provided by anna_or
Yield Serves 2
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat the oven to 240C/ 220C fan.
- In a bowl combine the butter, salt if using, squeezed garlic, parsley and half of the cheese and mix well with a fork.
- Lay the mushrooms on a baking tray, spoon the mixture on top and sprinkle with some black pepper. Place in the oven for 10 minutes and preheat grill to medium.
- Take the mushrooms from the oven, top with the remaining cheese, place under the grill for about 2 minutes or till melted to your liking.
STUFFED CREAM CHEESE MUSHROOMS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Clean mushrooms with a damp paper towel. Carefully break stems from mushrooms. Chop stems extremely fine.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry chopped mushroom stems and garlic in hot oil until any moisture has disappeared, taking care not to burn the garlic, 3 to 5 minutes. Spread mushroom mixture into a bowl to cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- Stir cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, onion powder, and cayenne pepper with the mushroom stems and garlic until very thick and completely mixed. Use a small spoon fill each mushroom cap with a generous amount of stuffing. Arrange stuffed mushrooms onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until piping hot and liquid starts to form under the caps, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 175.9 calories, Carbohydrate 2.9 g, Cholesterol 44 mg, Fat 16.4 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 5.3 g, SaturatedFat 9.2 g, Sodium 163.6 mg, Sugar 0.8 g
BAKED MUSHROOMS WITH GARLIC AND CHEESE
- Preheat oven to 400°; butter a shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Arrange the mushrooms in the casserole in an even layer and top with the sliced garlic.
- Dot with the butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve the mushrooms with slices of French bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 87.2, Fat 8, SaturatedFat 5, Cholesterol 21.5, Sodium 258.8, Carbohydrate 1.8, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 0.7, Protein 2.9
People also searched
More about "cheesy garlic mushrooms recipes"
CHEESY MUSHROOMS | VEGETABLES RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
Cuisine ItalianTotal Time 40 minsCategory StartersCalories 362 per serving
- What’s brilliant about this dish is that it’s a kind of woodland dinner, made from a bunch of wild mushrooms and weeds from the wood.
- Don’t worry if you can't get hold of wild mushrooms – this works just as well with chestnut or field varieties.
- You can find scamorza, a delicious smoked mozzarella, at Italian delis and most supermarkets, but a good-quality buffalo mozzarella works just as well.
CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN MUSHROOMS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
5/5 (9)Calories 276 per servingTotal Time 10 mins
- In a medium sized skillet over medium high heat add the butter and olive oil. Add the mushrooms and garlic and saute until tender.
- Add the heavy cream, parmesan cheese, cream cheese, italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir with the mushrooms and heat until the sauce is bubbly and smooth.
CREAMY GARLIC MUSHROOM CHICKEN | THE RECIPE CRITIC
4.8/5 (6)Total Time 25 minsCategory Dinner, Main CourseCalories 290 per serving
- In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and cooked until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate. Add the sliced mushrooms and garlic and cook for a few minutes until tender. Remove and set aside.
- To make the sauce add the chicken broth, heavy cream, cream cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat and whisk until smooth. Add the flour and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes until it starts to thicken. Add the mushrooms and garlic to the sauce followed by the chicken and coat in the creamy sauce. Heat for a couple of minutes and serve immediately.
CHEESY MUSHROOMS IN A CREAMY GARLIC SAUCE - STARTER OR ADD ...
Ratings 25Calories 689 per servingCategory Appetizer, Entree, Starter
- Divide into 2 tapas style dishes and sprinkle with parmesan or your chosen cheese? Grill for 5 minutes.
BEST CHEESY MUSHROOM SKILLET RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CHEESY ...
5/5 (9)Total Time 35 mins See details »
CHEESY GARLIC MUSHROOMS | THE BLW DAD
- Cook for 5-7 minutes over a medium heat, until the mushrooms have browned and the spinach has wilted.
CHEESY STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPE WITH GARLIC ...
Servings 4Category Breakfasts, Cook, Cooking & Meals See details »
EASY GARLIC MUSHROOMS (ONE POT) | ONE POT RECIPES
5/5 (2)Total Time 20 minsCategory Side DishCalories 92 per serving See details »
CHEESY GARLIC BUTTER MUSHROOM STUFFED CHICKEN - CAFE DELITES
5/5 (59)Total Time 40 minsCategory DinnerCalories 556 per serving
- Fry the garlic in the leftover pan juices until fragrant (about 1 minute). Reduce heat to low heat, and add the mustard and half and half (or cream).
CREAMY GARLIC MUSHROOMS & BACON - CAFE DELITES
5/5 (20)Total Time 40 minsCategory Side DishCalories 387 per serving
- Fry the bacon in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat until crispy. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a paper towel lined plate to soak up some of the oil. Set aside.
- In the same pan, melt the butter. Add the mushrooms, drizzle with oil and mix through, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Fry for 2-3 minutes to lightly brown mushrooms and release their juices (if any).
- Pour in the wine (or broth) and let reduce for 2 minutes, while occasionally stirring. (Preheat broiler or oven grill.)
- Add in the garlic and stir it through for a minute, until fragrant. Pour in the cream and herbs. Reduce heat down to low. Gently simmer until tender (about 4-5 minutes) and sauce is slightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper.
CHEESY GARLIC VEGETARIAN STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE - LOW ...
5/5 (1)Category Low Carb Vegetarian RecipesServings 1Estimated Reading Time 3 mins See details »
CREAMY GARLIC MUSHROOMS WITH BACON | EASY MUSHROOM RECIPE
4.9/5 (18)Category Appetizer, Side DishCuisine MediterraneanTotal Time 20 mins
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add in the chopped bacon; cook until crispy and remove from skillet. Set aside.
- Add butter and olive oil to the skillet; once melted, lower heat to medium and stir in the garlic. Continue to cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Do not burn the garlic.
EASY CHEESY GARLIC MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE - THE SLIMMING ...
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- In a large frying pan, fry the mushrooms gently in low calorie cooking spray (or spray oil) for about 3 minutes
BAKED CREAMY GARLIC MUSHROOMS RECIPE | DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
4.7/5 (3)Servings 6Cuisine British RecipesCategory Vegetarian Christmas Dinner Recipes
- Heat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4. Melt the butter in a large heavy-based frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the halved button mushrooms and fry for 10-12 minutes, tossing them around the pan, until golden and starting to soften. Season well with salt and pepper, add the garlic and fry for 2-3 minutes more.
- Stir in most of the chopped parsley, then divide the mushroom and garlic mixture equally among the 6 ramekins. Set the ramekins aside to cool.
- Whisk the crème fraîche and cream cheese together in a small mixing bowl, then dollop evenly over each ramekin. Grate the parmesan (or other cheese) over, then put the ramekins on a baking tray.
- Transfer the tray to the oven and bake the mushrooms for 15 minutes until bubbling and starting to turn a bit golden on top. Scatter with the remaining chopped parsley and serve straightaway, with small hunks of crusty bread on the side to dip into the cooking juices.
CREAMY GARLIC MUSHROOMS | LOVEFOODIES
4.3/5 (18)Total Time 25 minsCategory Side DishesCalories 111 per serving
- Heat a pan with a teaspoon of oil and add the mushrooms and garlic on medium heat. Stir and toss until soft and a little liquid is released from the mushrooms. If the mushrooms do not release any liquid, add a couple of tablespoons of milk or broth. (Sometimes, depending on the season, mushrooms can vary in juiciness!)
- Then add the cream cheese and combine. Add the herbs and taste, season to your taste with salt and pepper.
- TIP: To avoid the cream cheese from splitting, you should make sure the heat is not too hot, if you are not sure, remove the pan from the heat whilst you add the cream cheese, combine well, then return to a gentle heat until the sauce is bubbling gently and heated through completely. As you will know, any cream products have a tendency to split or curdle if you add them to any high temperatures, so do not turn the heat up!!
- Serve straight from the pan, or you can transfer to an oven dish and place in the oven (covered) to keep warm until you are ready to serve.
CHEESY GARLIC MUSHROOM CAKE – EASY CHEESY VEGETARIAN
5/5 (7)Category Light LunchServings 6Total Time 1 hr
- Melt the butter in a frying pan, along with a small dash of oil. Add the mushrooms and garlic, and cook over a medium heat until the mushrooms are soft and any excess liquid has cooked off (with this amount of mushrooms, it might take about 10 minutes). Set aside.
- Break the 6 eggs into a mixing bowl, and add the self-raising flour. Carefully mix until fully combined, then add the cheese, thyme, a good pinch of salt and pepper, and the garlic mushrooms. Mix to combine.
- Thoroughly grease an 8-inch loose-bottomed cake tin, and add the garlic mushroom mixture. Bake at 190°C (Gas Mark 5 / 375°F) for around 40 minutes, or until firm. Leave to cool, then remove from the tin and slice.
CHEESY GARLIC STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE - HOT EATS AND COOL ...
Servings 30Total Time 30 minsEstimated Reading Time 4 mins See details »
SW RECIPE: CHEESY GARLIC AND HERB STUFFED MUSHROOMS - BEST ...
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins See details »
CHEESY MUSHROOM ARANCINI RECIPE | COOK WITH CAMPBELLS CANADA
Servings 18Carbohydrate 11 gCalories 80Calories 80 per serving See details »
CHEESY CHICKEN AND MUSHROOMS - LAUGHING SPATULA
5/5 (1)Total Time 25 minsCategory Company Dinner, DinnerCalories 315 per serving See details »
ROASTED GARLIC MUSHROOMS WITH BRIE – EASY CHEESY VEGETARIAN
Reviews 9Estimated Reading Time 2 mins See details »
GARLIC AND CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS | SNACK RECIPES ...
3.4/5 Total Time 20 minsCategory Snack,StarterCalories 320 per serving See details »
CHEESY GARLIC MUSHROOMS RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
Servings 1Calories 206 per serving See details »
CREAMY GARLIC MUSHROOMS | BBC GOOD FOOD
See details »
GARLIC MUSHROOMS WITH CHEESY POLENTA RECIPE
See details »
You'll also love