CHEWY COCOA BROWNIES
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- COMBINE sugar, butter and water in large bowl.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; stir into sugar mixture.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread into prepared baking pan.
- BAKE for 18 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 71.5, Fat 3.3, SaturatedFat 2, Cholesterol 15.4, Sodium 44.6, Carbohydrate 10.4, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 7, Protein 0.9
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line one 9x13 inch pan with greased parchment paper.
- Combine the cocoa, melted butter, sugar, eggs, salt , flour and vanilla. Mix until well combined. It should be very thick and sticky.
- Spread mixture into the prepared pan. Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 139.1 calories, Carbohydrate 24.3 g, Cholesterol 25.7 mg, Fat 4.8 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 58.2 mg, Sugar 18.4 g
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Combine white sugar, flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder in a bowl. Whisk oil, eggs, corn syrup, and vanilla extract in a small bowl. Stir egg mixture into flour mixture; fold in walnuts. Spread into prepared baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Combine confectioner's sugar and water in a small bowl to make a glaze; drizzle over warm brownies.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 154.9 calories, Carbohydrate 18 g, Cholesterol 20.7 mg, Fat 9 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 54.8 mg, Sugar 12.4 g
SUPER FUDGY, CHEWY COCOA BROWNIES
I will be the first to admit that I am a complete brownie snob. I believe a brownie should be extremely fudgy without being under baked. I believe a brownie should be chewy; not caramel chewy, but chewy enough that the outer crust of the glorious concoction sticks a bit to my teeth as I chew it. I believe a good brownie should have slightly tougher, more chewy edges. They should NOT, however, resemble hard, stale bread that crunch and crumble as I bit into them. I'm not sure what it is that I find distasteful about the melted chocolate method that is involved in most of the chewy, fudgy brownie recipes. It just somehow feels to me they are not completely made from scratch; like I am cheating somewhere along the line. Adding chocolate chips to create a chunky effect is completely different than using them as part of the base. If you happen to feel the same way as I do, you may want to try this recipe!
Provided by Sweets n Supper
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 7"x11" pan and line with parchment paper. A 9" x 13" pan may also be used, but brownies will not be as thick and baking time may be reduced.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add cocoa, flour, salt, and espresso powder and mix until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips (optional).
- Place into preheated oven and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with only a few, moist crumbs. Appx. 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 229.1, Fat 9.3, SaturatedFat 5.3, Cholesterol 66.8, Sodium 135.4, Carbohydrate 34.2, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 26.8, Protein 3
COCOA CHEWY BROWNIE RECIPE
Bite into this Cocoa Chewy Brownie Recipe. Made with coffee concentrate and pecans, this chewy brownie recipe makes brownies chewier than the rest.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 20 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spray with cooking spray.
- Place butter in large saucepan. Add sugar and cocoa powder; cook on low heat 3 min. or until butter is melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently. (Mixture will be thick.) Remove from heat. Whisk in eggs, coffee concentrate and vanilla until blended. Stir in nuts and flour.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely. Use foil handles to remove brownies from pan before cutting to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Fat 12 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Sodium 55 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 3 g
CHEWY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
Cap off lunch with this sweet treat from Michele Doucette of Stephenville, Newfoundland. These chewy and fudgey brownies are so yummy, it's hard to believe they're just 124 calories each!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a microwave, melt chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the brown sugar, applesauce, egg, egg white, oil, corn syrup and vanilla. Beat in chocolate until blended. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; beat into brown sugar mixture just until blended., Pour into a 13x9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 124 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 12mg cholesterol, Sodium 65mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (16g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
More about "chewy cocoa brownies recipes"
CHEWY COCOA BROWNIES RECIPE • RECIPE FOR PERFECTION
5/5 (1)Total Time 35 minsCategory DessertCalories 282 per serving
CHEWY COCOA BROWNIES - SO DECADENT! - THAT SKINNY …
5/5 (1)Total Time 50 minsCategory BrowniesCalories 206 per serving
CHEWY COCOA BROWNIES • MY POCKET KITCHEN
4.6/5 (9)Total Time 45 minsCategory DessertCalories 189 per serving
CHEWY BROWNIES - BAKING ADDICTION 101
EASY FUDGY BROWNIES FROM SCRATCH (OUR FAVORITE)
THICK AND CHEWY BROWNIES MADE WITH COCOA POWDER- CBQ BAKES
CHEWY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - TOLL HOUSE®
CHEWY BROWNIES FROM SCRATCH BEST RECIPES
THE CHEWY BROWNIES OF YOUR DREAMS - GEMMA’S BIGGER BOLDER …
THE BEST FUDGY COCOA BROWNIES RECIPE (CHEWY & MOIST)
10 BEST CHEWY BROWNIES WITH COCOA POWDER RECIPES
THE BEST CHEWY, FUDGY BROWNIE RECIPE - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
BEST EVER CHEWY VEGAN BROWNIES - BAKEDBYCLO
10 BEST CHEWY BROWNIES WITH COCOA POWDER RECIPES
BEST EVER SUPER CHEWY GOOEY BROWNIES - CREME DE LA CRUMB
EASY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES (W/ COCOA POWDER) - DINNER, …
ULTIMATE CHEWY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES | KICKASS BAKER
BEST EVER CHEWY BROWNIES RECIPE - HANDLE THE HEAT
HERSHEY’S BEST BROWNIES: THE CLASSIC FUDGY RECIPE MADE WITH COCOA
EASY HOMEMADE COCOA BROWNIES • NOW COOK THIS!
CHEWY BROWNIES WITH COCOA POWDER - AMANDA WILENS
EASY CHEWY BROWNIES WITH COCOA POWDER - LIFESTYLE OF A FOODIE
RICH AND CHEWY COCOA BROWNIES - A)MUSING FOODIE
FUDGY CHEWY HOMEMADE BROWNIE RECIPE - REAL LIFE DINNER
CHEWY BROWNIES RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
EASY, ONE BOWL RICH AND CHEWY COCOA BROWNIES RECIPE - BREN DID
HOMEMADE BROWNIES – CHEWY, FUDGY & SIMPLY THE BEST BROWNIE …
QUICK BROWNIE RECIPE WITH COCOA POWDER | TASTE OF HOME
HOMEMADE CHEWY GOOEY COCOA BROWNIE - CHIPA BY THE DOZEN
CHEWY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
RECIPE: QUICK AND EASY 5-INGREDIENT CHEWY COCOA BROWNIE – …
BEST BROWNIE RECIPE | HERSHEY'S
COCOA BROWNIES RECIPES
BETTER THAN BOX BROWNIE MIX RECIPE - SCIENTIFICALLY SWEET
CHEWY COCOA BROWNIES - TOLL HOUSE®
EASY ONE BOWL COCOA BROWNIES (NO MIXER) - SWEETEST MENU
PERFECT COCOA BROWNIES FROM SCRATCH RECIPE | ALTON BROWN
CHEWY BROWNIES | RICARDO
BEST EVER CHEWY FUDGE BROWNIES - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
CHEWY BROWNIES RECIPE | LA LECHERA
BEST FUDGY COCOA BROWNIES - CAFE DELITES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #for-large-groups #desserts #lunch #oven #cookies-and-brownies #chocolate #bar-cookies #brownies #equipment #number-of-servings
You'll also love