CHICKEN SALAD SHELLS
"These stuffed shells are great for a cool summer meal," assures Karen Lee of Waynesville, North Carolina. Calling for just four ingredients, including chicken salad from the deli, they are easy to assemble. The only thing you have to cook are the pasta shells, which take just minutes.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken salad and grapes. Spoon about 2 tablespoons into each pasta shell. Refrigerate until serving. Drizzle with salad dressing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 528 calories, Fat 37g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 67mg cholesterol, Sodium 895mg sodium, Carbohydrate 34g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 15g protein.
SHELLS FILLED WITH CHICKEN CHOPPED SALAD
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta shells and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, 12 to 13 minutes. Drain and cool.
- For the dressing: Combine the vinegar, lemon juice, salt, pepper and garlic in a small bowl. Gradually add the oil, whisking until the dressing is thick.
- For the salad: In a large bowl, combine the arugula, feta, tomatoes, salt, pepper, olives, chicken, avocado and fennel.
- Add the dressing to the salad and toss to coat.
- Line each shell with a leaf of radicchio, trimming each leaf if too large for the pasta. Fill shells with salad, pressing slightly so salad will adhere. Arrange shells on a platter and serve.
CHICKEN STUFFED SHELLS
These chicken stuffed shells are easy and very yummy. Plus they heat up as leftovers really well! My family loves them!!! I usually cook a 3-4 pound chicken and use it for the shells and a chicken salad.
Provided by JOONEY
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare the stuffing according to package directions.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta shells in the pot, cook 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- In a saucepan, mix the cream of celery soup, cream of chicken soup, and chicken broth. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Cook and stir 5 minutes, or until heated through.
- In a bowl, mix the chicken and prepared stuffing. Fill the cooked pasta shells with the chicken mixture, and arrange in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour the soup mixture over the stuffed shells. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 575 calories, Carbohydrate 53.5 g, Cholesterol 101.1 mg, Fat 21.6 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 38.5 g, SaturatedFat 5.8 g, Sodium 1435.8 mg, Sugar 4.1 g
SALAD STUFFED SHELLS
A really different way to present pasta salad OR your favorite recipe for tuna and chicken salad! A really creative finger food that will impress your guests at picnics, BBQs, and showers! I served this on a bed of lettuce garnished with green and black olives.
Provided by Micki
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta shells in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water until chilled.
- Combine salami, romaine lettuce, roma tomatoes, cucumber, and red onion in a large bowl; pour balsamic vinaigrette dressing over salad and toss to coat. Stuff pasta shells with lettuce mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 312.4 calories, Carbohydrate 30.7 g, Cholesterol 31.6 mg, Fat 14.7 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 14.3 g, SaturatedFat 4.8 g, Sodium 819 mg, Sugar 2.7 g
CHICKEN PARMESAN-STUFFED SHELLS
Chicken Parmesan gets a new spin in this easy-to-make (and quick-to-disappear!) pasta bake. Jumbo shells are stuffed with cheesy chicken filling and topped with crispy toasted bread crumbs in this delicious dinner.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cool water; drain.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix chicken, ricotta cheese, 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese, the egg, Parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons of the basil, the garlic, salt and pepper.
- Spread 1 cup of the pasta sauce in bottom of baking dish. Fill each shell with heaping tablespoon chicken mixture. Place shells in baking dish. Spoon remaining sauce over stuffed shells.
- Cover with foil; bake 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered 5 to 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in 8-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add bread crumbs; stir to coat. Cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle over baked shells along with remaining 2 tablespoons basil.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 540, Carbohydrate 41 g, Cholesterol 110 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 2 g, Protein 35 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 930 mg, Sugar 5 g, TransFat 1/2 g
CHICKEN STUFFED SHELLS
If you love chicken and dressing, you will want to try this! It is EXCELLENT! There are only five ingredients in this recipe, yet it makes a huge 9" X 13" pan - great dish for company! ENJOY!
Provided by wyzgirl14
Categories Pasta Shells
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Cook chicken breasts and cut up into small pieces.
- Cook jumbo shells as instructed on box and set on paper towels to dry.
- Cook stuffing mix as instructed on box (best in microwave).
- Mix stuffing with mayonnaise, add chicken.
- Stuff shells with this mixture.
- Mix cans of soup with 1 1/4 cups of water.
- Pour 1/2 of soup mix into the bottom of a 9" X 13" pan.
- Put shells on top of soup mixture.
- Pour the rest of the soup mixture on top of the shells.
- Bake at 350 degrees (covered) for 50 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
CHICKEN SAUSAGE AND COLLARD STUFFED SHELLS
Savory chicken sausage, tender collard greens and an herb ricotta cheese mixture are loaded into tender pasta shells, topped with roasted garlic sauce and cheese and baked to bubbly perfection! This is a Cajun twist on an Italian dish the entire family will love.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil to a medium pan over medium heat. Crumble and cook the sausage in the pan until browned through, 7 to 8 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cooked crumbled sausage, ricotta, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, egg yolk and a pinch of salt and pepper until well combined. Cover and refrigerate.
- Cook the pasta shells in the boiling water according to the package instructions, then use a slotted spoon or spider to move the pasta to a strainer. Set aside 1/4 cup of the pasta water. Prepare a bowl of ice water.
- In the same water you boiled the pasta, blanch the collard greens for 2 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to move the greens to the bowl of ice water. Wait 5 minutes, then drain and squeeze out excess water.
- In the meantime, heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and cook the garlic until fragrant, 30 to 45 seconds. Add the collard greens to the skillet, reduce the heat to low and cook until bright green, 5 to 10 minutes. Add the reserved pasta water, cover with a lid and simmer until the collards are tender and deep green and most of the water has evaporated, another 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- When ready to assemble, spray a 9-by-13-inch flameproof baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Spread one-third of the pasta sauce on the bottom of the dish.
- Add the greens to the ricotta and sausage mixture and mix to combine. Carefully stuff the pasta shells with the filling (1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons each) and add to the bottom of the baking dish on top of the sauce. Pour the rest of the pasta sauce on top and finish by sprinkling with the mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes, then uncover and bake until golden brown, an additional 10 minutes. If you'd like a more browned topping, turn the broiler on for the last couple of minutes. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with parsley if using and extra Parmesan.
CHICKEN SALAD-STUFFED SHELLS
JUMBO pasta shells filled with creamy chicken salad, nested on a bed of baby spinach and drizzled with Ranch dressing. Juicy red grapes add sweetness and color. Use deli chicken salad for easier prep, or prepare your own for extra bragging rights, as these make an impressive presentation. From Taste of Home.
Provided by Christmas Carol
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken salad and grapes. Spoon about 2 tablespoons into each pasta shell. Refrigerate until serving. To serve, line a platter with baby spinach and carefully place shells on top. Drizzle with Ranch dressing. Nice served with chunks of crusty bread and iced mint tea.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 142.4, Fat 13.8, SaturatedFat 2.2, Cholesterol 8.8, Sodium 307.9, Carbohydrate 4.8, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 2.7, Protein 0.9
CHICKEN PARMESAN STUFFED SHELLS
When chicken Parmesan meets stuffed shells, it's love at first bite. The texture of the chicken holds up in the deliciously creamy and cheesy mixture. -Cynthia Gerken, Naples, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook shells according to package directions for al dente; drain. Toss with oil; spread in an even layer on a baking sheet., For filling, toss chicken with Italian seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute chicken just until lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium; stir in butter until melted. Stir in bread crumbs; cook until crumbs are slightly toasted, 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly., In a large bowl, mix cheeses, milk, parsley and the remaining salt and pepper. Fold in chicken., Spread 2 cups pasta sauce into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Fill each shell with 2-1/2 tablespoons cheese mixture; place over sauce. Top with remaining sauce and cheeses (dish will be full)., Cover with greased foil; bake 30 minutes. Uncover; bake until heated through, 10-15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 431 calories, Fat 19g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 71mg cholesterol, Sodium 752mg sodium, Carbohydrate 36g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 28g protein.
More about "chicken salad stuffed shells recipes"
10 BEST STUFFED SHELLS WITH CHICKEN RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHICKEN SALAD IN TART SHELLS - OLGA'S FLAVOR FACTORY
PASTA SHELLS STUFFED WITH THAI CHICKEN SALAD
CHICKEN STUFFED SHELLS | I HEART RECIPES
SUPER EASY, LOW CALORIE CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD STUFFED …
COOL CHICKEN SALAD SHELLS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 2Calories 306 per serving
- Cook macaroni in boiling water 3 minutes. Add artichoke hearts; reduce heat, and simmer 7 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain well. Set shells aside; chop artichoke hearts.
- Combine mayonnaise, dressing, and onion powder in a bowl, and stir well. Add artichokes, chicken, bell pepper, and olives, and stir well. Line each shell with a basil leaf; stuff with 3 tablespoons chicken mixture. Place in an airtight container; cover and chill.
CHICKEN SALAD STUFFED SHELLS RECIPES - STEVEHACKS
Servings 6Calories 142 per servingTotal Time 25 mins
CHICKEN STUFFED SHELLS WITH SPINACH AND ALFREDO - THE SEASONED …
MILLION DOLLAR STUFFED SHELLS - PLAIN CHICKEN
CHICKEN ALFREDO STUFFED SHELLS - ONE SWEET APPETITE
CHICKEN PARMESAN STUFFED SHELLS - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
STUFFED CHICKEN WITH RICOTTA CHEESE - THERESCIPES.INFO
STRAWBERRY CHICKEN SPINACH PASTA SALAD - DELALLO
CHICKEN STUFFED SHELLS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
CHICKEN SALAD-STUFFED SHELLS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
SALAD STUFFED SHELLS – GOOD DINNER MOM
CHICKEN SALAD PASTA SHELLS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
10 BEST CHICKEN STUFFED PASTA SHELLS RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHICKEN STUFFED SHELLS - THE SPRUCE EATS
CHICKEN ALFREDO STUFFED SHELLS WITH BACON AND RANCH
CHICKEN PARMESAN STUFFED SHELLS - JUST LIKE HOME KITCHEN RECIPES®
CHICKEN SALAD STUFFED SHELLS – PASTENE
STUFFED SHELLS RECIPE (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
BEST CHICKEN PARMESAN STUFFED SHELLS RECIPES | PASTA | FOOD …
CHEESY CHICKEN STUFFED SHELLS RECIPE - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
CHICKEN PARMESAN STUFFED SHELLS - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
CHICKEN PARMESAN STUFFED SHELLS - PLAIN CHICKEN
CHICKEN STUFFED SHELLS - SIMPLE JOY
CHICKEN ALFREDO STUFFED SHELLS - MEATLOAF AND MELODRAMA
CHICKEN PARMESAN STUFFED SHELLS - FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
BUFFALO CHICKEN STUFFED SHELLS RECIPE WITH FRANK'S HOT SAUCE
SALAD STUFFED SHELLS | RECIPESTY
CHICKEN PARMESAN STUFFED SHELLS - CHEEKYKITCHEN
CHICKEN SALAD-STUFFED PASTA SHELLS | RECIPE | STUFFED PASTA SHELLS ...
CHICKEN STUFFED SHELLS WITH MAYO - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
CHICKEN PARMESAN STUFFED SHELLS - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook chicken shells?I usually cook a 3-4 pound chicken and use it for the shells and a chicken salad. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare the stuffing according to package directions. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta shells in the pot, cook 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
How do you make salad with shells?Drain and cool in refrigerator while preparing salad. Combine all salad ingredients, including salad dressing and toss. Stuff the shells, arrange on platter and provide extra dressing to spoon over shells or drizzle more over the top. Sprinkle extra cheese over shells, if desired.
How to cook chicken and pasta casserole with stuffing?Directions. In a bowl, mix the chicken and prepared stuffing. Fill the cooked pasta shells with the chicken mixture, and arrange in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour the soup mixture over the stuffed shells. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil. Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly.
How long do you boil pasta shells to make stuffing?Prepare the stuffing according to package directions. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta shells in the pot, cook 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain. In a saucepan, mix the cream of celery soup, cream of chicken soup, and chicken broth.