Chocolate Drizzled Pineapple Strawberry Pizza
CHOCOLATE DRIZZLED PINEAPPLE STRAWBERRY PIZZA
recipe for a strawberry pizza made with strawberries, cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk,topped with sliced pineapple and drizzled in chocolate. i would take this delight over pepperoni pizza any day!the original recipe did not call for the pineapple or chocolate, and it is equally good with or without. other fresh fruit can be added if you wish.
Time: 320 minutes
- crust: melt margarine', "mix with confectioners' sugar", 'add flour
- mix well
- pat out on pizza pan
- bake at 350 for about 15 minutes , or until lightly browned
- filling: beat cream cheese and condensed milk together
- add lemon juice and vanilla
- pour over cooled crust
- topping: combine frozen strawberries and cornstarch in a medium saucepan
- cook , stirring , over medium heat until thickened
- cool and spread over cream cheese filling
- place sliced pineapple slices on top of pizza and drizzle in melted chocolate
- refrigerate at least 4 hours
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- butter', "confectioners' sugar", 'flour
- cream cheese
- sweetened condensed milk
- lemon juice
- frozen strawberries
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation occasion north-american desserts fruit american canadian oven dinner-party kid-friendly summer vegetarian dietary low-sodium seasonal egg-free free-of-something low-in-something berries strawberries taste-mood sweet equipment presentation served-cold
You'll also love
More recipes about chocolate drizzled pineapple strawberry pizza recipes
Chocolate Drizzled Pineapple-strawberry Pizza Recipe ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comMay 2, 2015 - Recipe for a strawberry pizza made with strawberries, cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk,topped with sliced pineapple and drizzled in chocolate. I would take this delight over pepperoni pizza any day!The original recipe did not call for the pineapple or chocolate, and it is equally good with or without. Other fr… ... Show details
Chocolate Drizzled Pineapple-strawberry Pizza
Recipe From : worldbestcheeserecipes.blogspot.comChocolate Drizzled Pineapple-strawberry Pizza Total Time: 5 hrs 20 mins Preparation Time: 20 mins Cook Time: 5 ... 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted ; Recipe. 1 crust: melt margarine; mix with confectioners' sugar. 2 add flour; mix well. 3 pat out on pizza pan. 4 bake at 350° for about 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. 5 filling: beat cream cheese and condensed milk together. 6 add ... ... Show details
Chocolate Drizzled Pineapple-strawberry Pizza | Strawberry ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comApr 19, 2013 - Chocolate Drizzled Pineapple-strawberry Pizza With Butter, Confectioners' Sugar, Flour, Cream Cheese, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Lemon Juice, Vanilla, Frozen Strawberries, Juice, Cornstarch, Pineapple Slice, Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips ... Show details
Chocolate Brownie Pizza with Fruit Topping (35 min) • Zona ...
Recipe From : zonacooks.com2019-09-11 · Drain pineapple reserving juice into a bowl. Slice banana and place banana slices into the pineapple juice to prevent browning. Arrange kiwi, banana, strawberries and pineapple over cream cheese layer. In a small sauce pan, melt chocolate … ...
- In bowl of a stand mixer or other medium bowl, combine cocoa, baking soda, 2 tablespoons melted butter, and 1/8 cup very hot/boiling water. Stir until mixed together.
- With the mixer on the lowest speed add in order listed (if mixing by hand, stir after each addition): 2/3 cup sugar, beaten egg, 2 tablespoons melted butter, vanilla, flour, and salt. Mix until combined.
Fruity Brownie Pizza Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comIn a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread over brownie crust. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Toss banana slices with juice; drain well. ...
- Spread onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Fancy Fruit Pizza Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comOn a greased 14-in. pizza pan, press cookie dough into a 12-in. circle. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack. In a small … ...
Fruit Pizza | Recipe
Recipe From : barthbakery.com2018-07-01 · In a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch, pineapple juice, and lemon juice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Allow the glaze to cool slightly. Drizzle the glaze over the fruit. Refrigerate the pizza until chilled before serving. ...
Nature's Pizza (Viral TikTok Recipe) | Sugar and Soul
Recipe From : sugarandsoul.co2021-05-04 · Wrap a large plate with plastic wrap. Spread the yogurt out onto the wrapped plate to create a thick circle. Add trimmed strawberries to a food processor or blender and pulse until smooth. Then gently spread the strawberry puree over the yogurt, leaving a 1-inch border around the edge. ... Show details
Chocolate Drizzled Strawberries And Cream - Pams Daily Dish
Recipe From : pamsdailydish.com2020-07-08 · Fill each strawberry with the cream. You will have more than enough to fill each strawberry so go ahead and overfill.Put the strawberries away in the fridge while you melt the chocolate.In a microwave safe dish, melt the chocolate for about 20 seconds. Take out and mix. Heat in the microwave once more for 20 seconds. ...
How To Make Chocolate-Covered Strawberries | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2017-02-09 · Dip into the chocolate, bottom first, to about ¾ of the way up. Gently rotate the strawberry as you pull it out of the chocolate, so the excess drips back into the bowl and the last drip rolls onto the strawberry. Optional: Dip the strawberry into the nuts, sprinkles, etc. that you've prepped. ...
Strawberry & Dark Chocolate Pizza Recipe — Ooni Europe
Recipe From : eu.ooni.comUsing a small amount of flour, dust your Ooni pizza peel. Stretch the pizza dough ball out to 12”/16” and lay it out on your pizza peel. Drizzle with a little olive oil. Slide the pizza off the peel and into your Ooni pizza oven, making sure to rotate the pizza … ...
- Sprinkling grated chocolate over the pizza while it’s still warm means the chocolate will melt and spread out evenly, creating an instant chocolate sauce.
- This pizza tastes and looks heavenly.IngredientsMakes 1x 12”/16” pizzaFlour, for dusting250/330g (8.8/11.6oz) classic pizza doughOlive oil, for drizzling1 tbsp strawberry jam½ cup (75g) fresh strawberries, sliced¼ cup (30g) dark chocolate, gratedHandful of edible flowersMethodPrepare your pizza dough ahead of time.
- Our guide to making the perfect Classic Pizza Dough covers everything you need to know.Fire up your Ooni Pizza Oven and aim for 500˚C (950˚F) on the stone baking board inside.
Raw Strawberry Chocolate Dessert Pizza | Oh My Veggies
Recipe From : ohmyveggies.com2020-06-08 · Strawberries and chocolate join together in this gorgeous no-bake dessert pizza. Oh, happy sweet tooth! Lightly grease the bottom and 1 ½ inches up the sides … ...
- Lightly grease the bottom and 1 1/2 inches up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan with coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a food processor fitted with the S-blade, combine the cashews, water, lemon juice, agave, and salt. Blend until smooth, about 3–5 minutes (depending on your machine).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted coconut oil, agave, cacao powder, and vanilla. If you have a small squeeze bottle, you can transfer the syrup to the bottle at this point, otherwise you can drizzle the syrup with a spoon later. Set aside in a warm place—don't refrigerate this mixture or it will solidify!
- Remove the springform pan from the freezer 10 minutes before you want to start decorating the pizza; allowing the crust to thaw slightly will help it separate from the pan. Remove the pizza from the pan and transfer it to a serving platter. Layer strawberries on the crust, starting at the 12 o'clock position on the outer edge of the cashew cream and working in a circle towards the center, gently overlapping each layer until you have reached the middle. If you have any strawberry slices left, gently tuck them in wherever you see a gap.
How To Make Fruit Pizza Recipe - Pip and Ebby
Recipe From : pipandebby.com2020-05-19 · In a medium bowl, combine the butter, sugar, egg and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until creamy and free of lumps. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, … ...
Fruit Pizza | Tasty Kitchen: A Happy Recipe Community!
Recipe From : tastykitchen.com2010-05-29 · Combine 2 Tablespoons of the pineapple juice with the cream cheese and sugar; mix well. Cook the remaining juice over medium low heat with 2 Tablespoons of cornstarch. Stir until smooth and thickened. When pizza crust has cooled, spread cream cheese … ...
An Easy Summer Dessert: Fruit Pizza with Chocolate Chip ...
Recipe From : homeiswheretheboatis.net2019-07-08 · Fruit Pizza with Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust is an easy and delicious treat for the lazy days of summer! Refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough provides a … ...
Banana Split-Fruit Pizza - My Food and Family Recipes
Recipe From : myfoodandfamily.comLet's Make It. Heat oven to 350°F. Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Drop tablespoonfuls of cookie dough into prepared pan; press to completely … ...
- Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Drop tablespoonfuls of cookie dough into prepared pan; press to completely cover bottom of pan.