i posted this recipe as a result of a request for
Time: 25 minutes
- melt chocolate and butter over low heat
- add egg and beat well
- in separate bowl , mix the sugar , nuts , and marshmallows
- add chocolate mixture to nut mixture and mix well
- sprinkle sheet of waxed paper with coconut
- put chocolate mixture onto waxed paper and shape into roll
- twist ends of waxed paper to seal
- wrap in additional sheet of waxed paper if desired
- place in freezer and keep there until ready to slice
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- unsweetened chocolate
- powdered sugar
- miniature marshmallow
FAST N' EASY CHOCOLATE CAKE ROLL
This is a good dessert that can be done a day or two ahead and frozen...add fresh fruit and you've got a great ending to any meal...Credit goes to Lucy for this recipe..thanks
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Gingerbee
Yield 1 15" x 10" pan, 10 serving(s)
- In a medium bow, combine flour, cocoa powder, cornstarch, baking soad, baking powder and salt.
- Mix well; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, using and electric mixer set on MEDIUM beat egg yolks and 1/4 cup sugar until fluffy.
- In a smaller bowl, using clean beaters, beat whites on high until foamy.
- Gradually add 1/2 cup sugar; beat til stiff but not dry.
- Fold 1/3 egg whites into egg yolk mixture.
- Alternately fold in remaining whites and flour mixture.
- Prepare a 15" x 10" jelly roll pan lined with wax paper and greased and floured beforehand.
- Poor batter in pan, smooth top.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 15 minutes.
- Dust a clean tea cloth with remaining sugar.
- Turn cake out onto prepared cloth, remove wax paper and trim cake edges.
- Starting with a long side, tightly roll up cake with cloth.
- Transfer seamside down, to a wire rack to cool.
- Unroll cake; remove cloth.
- Spread cool whip and re-roll cake.
- Place seamside down on a plate and dust with confectionery sugar before serving.
- I add some chopped chocolate bits to the cool whip sometimes for a change.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- 1/3 cup cake flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
CHOCOLATE JELLY ROLL
A friend gave this recipe to my a long time ago and I have really enjoyed making it. You can always make it in advance and store in the freezer without filling. When you want to serve it, take it out and fill with your favorite filling, like ice cream.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Shar-on
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa, sifted
- 1 cup cake flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
30-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion desserts fruit finger-food holiday-event candy easter chocolate nuts freezer stove-top gifts christmas new-years valentines-day equipment number-of-servings presentation
You'll also love
More recipes about chocolate roll recipes
Chocolate Roll I Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com1998-05-25 · Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 20 minutes. Let cake cool for 5 minutes. Turn cake onto a towel sprinkled with confectioner's sugar, peel off parchment paper and roll cake up with the towel. Let cake … ...
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line one 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 inch jelly roll pan with parchment paper and grease and flour lightly.
- Separate the eggs. Beat the whites with the cream of tartar until stiff. Gradually beat in 1/2 cup of the sugar.
- Sift the remaining sugar, cocoa, and flour together. Beat the egg yolks until thick and fold the flour mixture into them. Stir in vanilla. (The egg yolk mixture will be very stiff). Carefully fold the egg yolk mixture into the beaten egg whites. Evenly spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 20 minutes. Let cake cool for 5 minutes. Turn cake onto a towel sprinkled with confectioner's sugar, peel off parchment paper and roll cake up with the towel. Let cake cool completely. Unroll cake and spread with the whipped cream. Roll again. Serve with Foamy Butter Sauce or Fudge Sauce. For variation, you can add 2 tablespoons of rum or your favorite liqueur to the whipped cream. Serves 8.
Chocolate Roll Recipe | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com...
Chocolate Swiss Roll Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-06-19 · Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray a jelly roll or sheet pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper. Step 2 Sift flour, cocoa, salt, and baking soda together … ...
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray a jelly roll or sheet pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- Beat eggs and sugar in another bowl with an electric mixer on high speed until tripled in volume, about 5 minutes. Add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract. Beat in dry ingredients on low speed in thirds, alternating with melted butter, until just combined. Pour into the prepared pan (the thickness should be less than 1/4 inch).
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 8 to 9 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
Chocolate Roll Recipe | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.com...
- Grease bottom and sides of a 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan; line with wax paper. Grease wax paper and dust with cocoa. Set prepared pan aside.
- Beat egg yolks at high speed with an electric mixer until foamy. Gradually add 1/4 cup granulated sugar, beating until thick and pale. Gradually stir in 1/2 cup cocoa, 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla, and pinch of salt, beating until well blended.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form; gradually add remaining 1/2 cup granulated sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Fold gently into cocoa mixture.
- Sift 2 tablespoons cocoa in a 15- x 10-inch rectangle onto a cloth towel. Remove cake from oven, run a knife around edges of pan to loosen cake, and turn cake out onto prepared towel.
- Peel wax paper off cake; trim cake edges, and discard. Starting at a short end, roll up cake and towel together; place, seam side down, on a wire rack to cool.
- Beat whipping cream at low speed with electric mixer until foamy; add 1/2 cup powdered sugar, remaining 1/4 cup cocoa and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Unroll cake, and spread evenly with whipped cream mixture, leaving a 1-inch border around edges. Reroll cake without towel, and place, seam side down, on serving platter; garnish, if desired.
Chocolate Cake Roll (Swiss Roll) | Sally's Baking Addiction
Recipe From : sallysbakingaddiction.com2019-05-16 · Sift the flour, 3 Tablespoons cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt together into a large bowl bowl. Pour the melted butter, coffee, and egg yolk mixture over the dry ingredients. Beat … ...
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Spray a 12×17 inch baking pan with nonstick spray or grease with butter, so the parchment paper sticks. Then line it with parchment paper so the cake seamlessly releases. Spray or grease the parchment paper too. We want an extremely nonstick surface for this cake roll.
- Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment, beat the egg whites and 1/3 cup (67g) granulated sugar together in a medium bowl on high speed for 5 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Set aside. In another bowl, beat the egg yolks, remaining sugar, and vanilla extract together until pale and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Sift the flour, 3 Tablespoons cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt together into a large bowl bowl. Pour the melted butter, coffee, and egg yolk mixture over the dry ingredients. Beat everything together on medium speed until completely combined. Using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, gently fold in the egg whites until completely combined. Avoid over-mixing and deflating those whites. Batter will be very light.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. It will be a very thin layer. Shimmy the pan on the counter to smooth out the top. Bake for 10 minutes or until the top of the cake gently springs back when touched with your finger. Do NOT over-bake.
The Best Homemade Chocolate Rolls Recipe | Also The Crumbs ...
Recipe From : alsothecrumbsplease.com...
Chocolate Cake Roll Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comIn a large bowl, beat egg yolks on high speed until light and fluffy. Gradually add 1/2 cup sugar, beating until thick and lemon-colored. Stir in vanilla. combine the flour, cocoa and salt; add to egg yolk … ...
- Stir in vanilla. combine the flour, cocoa and salt; add to egg yolk mixture until blended., Beat egg whites on medium until foamy.
Chocolate Cream Roll | King Arthur Baking
Recipe From : kingarthurbaking.comSift together the flour, cocoa, and baking powder, and fold gently into the egg mixture. Whisk together the oil and buttermilk and fold in, stirring just until combined. Spread the batter onto the pan and smooth … ...
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9 1/2" x 14" jelly roll pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick vegetable oil spray., To make the cake: In a large bowl, beat the eggs until thick and pale, then beat in the sugar, salt, and extracts., Sift together the flour, cocoa, and baking powder, and fold gently into the egg mixture.
- Whisk together the oil and buttermilk and fold in, stirring just until combined., Spread the batter onto the pan and smooth with a spatula.
- Bake the cake for 10 to 12 minutes, until the top springs back when pressed gently., Remove the cake from the oven, let it cool in the pan for 1 to 2 minutes, then loosen the edges with knife.
- Turn out onto a tea towel lightly dusted with confectioners' sugar (or onto a piece of parchment), roll up loosely (starting with a short end), and let cool completely., To make the filling: Stir together the cream and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl.
Chocolate Swiss Roll Cake - The Pioneer Woman – Recipes ...
Recipe From : thepioneerwoman.com2015-12-26 · In a large bowl, whisk to combine the cocoa powder, flour, and salt. Bring an inch of water to a simmer in a medium saucepan. Combine the eggs and sugar in a heatproof glass bowl, then … ...
- Place a piece of parchment paper or a silicone mat on a 17x12 sheet pan, and rub butter on it to grease.In a large bowl, whisk to combine the cocoa powder, flour, and salt.Bring an inch of water to a simmer in a medium saucepan.
- Combine the eggs and sugar in a heatproof glass bowl, then place over the simmering water (make sure the water doesn’t touch the bowl).
- Using a hand mixer, beat the eggs and sugar together over medium speed for about two minutes, until the eggs are thick, pale yellow, and warm to the touch (if you have a thermometer, you want the eggs to be about 120ºF.
Chocolate Swiss Roll | Marsha's Baking Addiction
Recipe From : marshasbakingaddiction.comPreheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Grease a 10x15-inch cake roll pan, and line the base with parchment paper. Using the handheld or stand mixer, beat the egg yolks and sugar until light and … ...
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Grease a 10x15-inch cake roll pan, and line the base with parchment paper.
- Using the handheld or stand mixer, beat the egg yolks and sugar until light and thick. Beat in the vanilla, and yogurt. Add the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, and salt, and mix until combined.
- TIP: If your egg whites are not forming (haven't changed in the slightest after 5 - 6 minutes), add a pinch of salt and/or cream of tartar and continue whisking to stiff peaks.
Chocolate Roll | Gimme Some Oven
Recipe From : gimmesomeoven.com...
20 of Our Best Cake Roll Recipes - Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com2018-08-16 · Favorite Pumpkin Cake Roll. This pumpkin roll recipe is great to keep in the freezer for a quick dessert for my family or unexpected guests, to take to a gathering or to give as a yummy gift. The recipe is in such demand, I use a 29-ounce can of pumpkin to make four cake rolls … ...
Wool Roll Chocolate Bread - Emmymade
Recipe From : emmymade.com2021-05-21 · From the bottom roll up the dough encasing the chocolate. Gently place the roll into the prepared pan, nestling it up against the wall of the pan and squeezing it slightly into a wedge shape to make room for the other rolls. Repeat for the remaining rolls. Cover the dough and allow to rise in a warm room for 1 hour or until doubled. ...
Chocolate Candy Roll - Recipe | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.com2020-05-15 · Home > Recipes > Candies > Chocolate Candy Roll. Printer-friendly version. CHOCOLATE CANDY ROLL : 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter 2 (1 oz. ea.) squares unsweetened chocolate 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar 1 egg, beaten 1 cup chopped pecans 1 (6 1/4 oz.) pkg. mini marshmallows 1 (3 1/2 oz.) pkg. coconut. Melt chocolate and butter over low heat, stirring constantly. Cool slightly. Stir in … ... Show details
Chocolate Roll - Recipe | Tastycraze.com
Recipe From : tastycraze.com2014-03-19 · Preheat the oven to 320°F (160 °C). In a bowl, beat the eggs and sugar continuously, then add the butter. Beat until you get a smooth mixture and start adding … ...
- Prepare a large rectangular buttered tray, covered with greased baking paper. Preheat the oven to 320°F (160 °C). In a bowl, beat the eggs and sugar continuously, then add the butter. Beat until you get a smooth mixture and start adding the flour , mixed with the baking powder, vanilla and cocoa .
- Beat until you get a smooth mixture. Put in the crushed dark chocolate and stir with a wooden spoon or spatula. Pour the layer into the tray and bake it, being careful not to toast it, so that it remains fresh and fluffy. Remove the still hot layer and roll it up using a towel. Leave it as is.
- Beat the confectionery cream with the powdered sugar and cream cheese until the cream becomes smooth. Add the chopped fruits too. Carefully unroll the cooled roll and brush it thoroughly and carefully with the white cream. Roll it up again and allow it to set in the refrigerator.
Chocolate Rolls - Sugar Spun Run
Recipe From : sugarspunrun.com2020-02-10 · Use a rolling pin to roll into a 15×9” rectangle. Spread prepared chocolate filling over the surface of the dough, leaving about ½” perimeter around the edges. Sprinkle finely chopped chocolate … ...
- Pour milk into the bowl of a stand mixer¹ that’s been fitted with a dough hook. Add yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar and stir. Allow to sit for 5 minutes or until yeast is foamy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together 2 ¾ cups (345g) all purpose flour, cornstarch, and salt. With mixer on low speed, gradually add flour mixture (my dough hook has trouble reaching the sides of the bowl, so usually I’ll have to stir by hand with a spoon to get the flour incorporated until I’ve added about half of the flour, then the dough hook functions well).
- Continue to stir on low speed until the dough clings to itself to form a ball that pulls away from the side of the bowl. It should be smooth, elastic, and slightly tacky (but not sticky) to the touch. Add additional flour as needed until this dough consistency is reached.
Gooey Chocolate Rolls - Handle the Heat
Recipe From : handletheheat.com2019-12-10 · Cut the roll into 12 equal pieces using a sharp serrated knife or unflavored dental floss. Place the rolls cut side up in the prepared baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm … ...
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk and butter until the butter melts. Remove from heat and stir in the sour cream until smooth. Let cool until lukewarm (about 110°F).
- While the dough rises, add filling ingredients to a medium mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium-high until very well combined, about 3 minutes.
- Punch down the risen dough and turn out onto a lightly floured work surface. Use a rolling pin to shape the dough into a 16x12-inch rectangle, long side facing you.
- While the rolls bake, combine the icing ingredients in a small mixing bowl until a smooth pourable icing forms.
Chocolate Roll Cake - with all the tips! | Sugar Salt Magic
Recipe From : sugarsaltmagic.com2018-08-09 · Preheat oven to 180C / 350F / 160c fan forced. Grease then line a sponge roll (13×9 inch) tin with baking paper. Now grease and flour the baking paper. (notes) Sift together the flour, cocoa, … ...
- Preheat oven to 180C / 350F / 160c fan forced. Grease then line a sponge roll (13x9 inch) tin with baking paper. Now grease and flour the baking paper. (notes)
- Beat the eggs on high for about 2 minutes or until they have doubled in volume, have lightened and look frothy.
Chocolate Rolls Recipe | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com...
Chocolate Raspberry Cake Roll | The Best Cake Recipes
Recipe From : thebestcakerecipes.com2021-01-11 · In a small bowl mix the cocoa, flour, baking powder and baking soda. Sift the cocoa mixture over the eggs and then fold into the eggs. Spread cake mix over the parchment paper, making sure to … ...
- Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit and spray a jelly roll pan with nonstick spray. Line with parchment paper and spray the parchment paper with nonstick spray.
- Whip the cream cheese and powdered sugar together. Whip the whipping cream and vanilla till fluffy, then fold into the cream cheese.
- Place chocolate chips, whipping cream and corn syrup in a small microwave safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for 45 seconds. Stir till there are no unmelted pieces, heating and stirring in 15 second increments until smooth.
Marshmallow Yule Log (Church Windows, Stained Glass) | The ...
Recipe From : thekitchenmagpie.com2018-12-04 · Chocolate Marshmallow Nut Roll (Yummy-My Aunt Edna’s recipe!!) 4–semi sweet chocolate squares 4-tablespoons butter (margarine) 1 egg (beat well) 1 1/4 c. icing sugar 1/2 tsp. vanilla 1 c. chopped walnuts 1/2 small coloured marshmallows. Coconut (not too fine, not too course) Waxed paper 1. Melt chocolate… ...
- Melt the butter and chocolate chips in a pan over low heat. Let the mixture cool slightly so that when you add the marshmallows they won't melt.
- Spread coconut on waxed paper. Divide the cooled mixture into two even portions. Form each portion into a long roll. Coat the rolls with the coconut, I do this by using the parchment paper to roll them back and forth as the mixture is sticky!
Chocolate Custard Roll Recipe - Let the Baking Begin!
Recipe From : letthebakingbegin.com2017-06-10 · Chocolate Custard Roll Recipe. Amount Per Serving Calories 308 Calories from Fat 81 % Daily Value* Fat 9g 14%. Saturated Fat 4g 25%. Cholesterol 172mg 57%. Sodium 53mg 2%. … ...
- In a saucepan combine 10 egg yolks with 3/4 cup sugar and vigorously whisk until smooth. Right away, whisk in 3/4 cup whole milk. Set over medium heat and while continuously whisking cook until thickened. The custard should coat the back of the spoon nicely. Do not bring to a boil or the mixture will curdle and become unusable (you will need to start over, if this does happen). Allow to completely cool to room temperature.
- Prepare all ingredients by measuring them with a kitchen scale. Line a Jelly Roll Baking Pan with foil or parchment paper. Heat oven to 350°F with the baking rack in the middle.
- Turn the cooled cake upside down and peel off the parchment paper. Turn the cake back top side up. Spread the custard buttercream into an even layer on all over the cake except for 2 inches on the short side of the cake (see picture).
- Combine 1/4 cup hot heavy cream and 1/3 cup chopped chocolate or dark chocolate chips and let sit for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Allow to cool to room temperature or until the ganache is pourable but thick.
Chocolate Tiramisu Swiss Roll - An Italian in my Kitchen
Recipe From : anitalianinmykitchen.com2020-10-03 · The Swiss Roll also known as a Cake Roll or Roll Cake was first originated in Central Europe, most likely Austria. It was said to made in the 19th century. I suppose when we think of a Swiss Roll we tend to think of a chocolate cake with a vanilla cream filling then covered in a chocolate ganache. Actually any type of roll … ...
- Pre-heat oven to 350° (180C). Lightly grease a 10x15 inch (25x38 cm) jelly roll pan or cookie sheet (I used a cookie sheet) line it with parchment paper, make sure it is about 2 inches (4 cm) wider on all sides of the sheet. Then lightly grease and flour the paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside. In a large bowl beat eggs until light and fluffy about 3 minutes, continue to beat while slowly adding the sugar, then add the milk and vanilla and beat well for 1 minute.Add the flour mixture a little at a time and beating on low speed, when all the flour has been added increase the speed to medium and beat for 1 minute.
- While the cake is cooling make the filling, in a medium bowl beat until thick the Mascarpone, cream and sugar. Refrigerate while the cake cools.
Peanut Butter Cup Cake Roll - Crazy for Crust
Recipe From : crazyforcrust.com2015-11-22 · Line a jelly roll (10x15”) pan with foil and spray with cooking spray (I like to use the spray with flour). Beat eggs at high speed for 3 minutes, until frothy and dark yellow. Beat in sugar, coffee or … ...
- Make the Cake: preheat oven to 350°F. Line a jelly roll (10x15”) pan with foil and spray with cooking spray (I like to use the spray with flour).
- Beat eggs at high speed for 3 minutes, until frothy and dark yellow. Beat in sugar, coffee or water, and vanilla extract. Mix in cocoa, salt, and baking powder, then mix in flour. Stir just until blended.
- Spread in prepared pan. Batter will be in a very thin layer and you will need to use a wooden spoon or spatula to spread it to all the corners of the pan. Bake for 10-15 minutes. You’ll know it’s done because if you lightly poke the top with your fingertip it will slightly bounce back.
- While the cake is baking, set a clean kitchen towel out on a large work surface. Sprinkle liberally with powdered sugar (about 1/4 cup). As soon as the cake comes out of the oven, turn it over on the kitchen towel sprinkled with powdered sugar. Remove foil carefully.
how to make a cake roll from a box mix | EASYBAKED
Recipe From : easybaked.net2013-02-01 · Add the dark chocolate chips and cover for 5-10 minutes. Stir until smooth and creamy. For the buttercream: Place (softened) butter, powdered sugar and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and beat on high until very fluffy and creamy. After chilling for one hour, remove cake roll from fridge and gently unroll on a flat surface. ... Show details
Keto Chocolate Roll Cake - Recommended Tips
Recipe From : recommended.tips2017-05-22 · / tags chocolate, keto, Keto Chocolate Roll Cake, recipes, roll cake. 2 Comments. Keto Chocolate Roll Cake is an easy and simple recipe for any or special occasion. This roll cake is completely to die for! Keto Chocolate Roll Cake – You must try this recipe. One of my favorite things to make when I get into my kitchen is cake rolls… ...
- Measure out the dry ingredients into a bowl: Almond Flour, Psyllium Husk Powder, Cocoa Powder, Erythritol, and Baking Powder.
- Melt butter in the microwave, then add sour cream, butter, and eggs to the dry ingredients. Use a hand mixer to mix this together.