Chocolate Covered Raspberry Truffles
CHOCOLATE COVERED RASPBERRY TRUFFLES
a nice treat for valentines day! got this recipe from gourmet december 2004 truffles can be chilled, covered after 1 hour, up to 2 days. coat with cocoa powder up to 1 hour before serving.
Time: 20 minutes
- special equipment: a large sealable plastic bag
- line a tray with wax paper
- bring cream just to a simmer in a 1- to 2-quart heavy saucepan over moderate heat or in microwave oven
- remove from heat , then add chocolate and stir gently with a heatproof rubber spatula until ganache is smooth
- stir in framboise
- pat raspberries dry if necessary
- add 6 to 8 raspberries to ganache and gently fold in to coat using rubber spatula
- remove each chocolate-covered raspberry with 2 forks , shifting it from one fork to the other to let excess ganache drip off , then transfer to tray
- coat remaining raspberries in same manner , working in batches of 6 to 8
- chill truffles on tray until firm , at least 1 hour , then loosen from wax paper
- put cocoa in a sealable bag and add all of truffles
- seal bag , leaving some air in , and shake to coat
- empty bag into a shallow bowl
- transfer coated truffles to a platter with your fingers , shaking off excess cocoa
- keep chilled until ready to serve
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- heavy cream
- bittersweet chocolate
- framboise eau-de-vie
- fresh raspberries
- unsweetened cocoa powder
Make and share this Chocolate-Raspberry Truffles recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by evelynathens
Yield 40 truffles
- In a saucepan bring to the cream just to a boil over moderate heat and remove from heat.
- Add chocolate, stirring, until smooth.
- Let cool slightly and add butter, bit by bit, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in jam, Chambord and a pinch of salt and transfer to a bowl.
- Chill, covered, for 4 hours, or until firm.
- Form mixture by heaping teaspoons into balls and roll in cocoa powder.
- Chill on a baking sheet lined with wax paper for 1 hour, or until firm.
- Keep in an airtight container, chilled, for up to 2 weeks.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 12 ounces best-quality semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into bits and softened
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons Chambord raspberry liquor (raspberry liqueur)
- 1/2 cup sifted unsweetened cocoa
30-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion for-large-groups desserts fruit easy holiday-event romantic candy chocolate stove-top gifts christmas valentines-day berries raspberries taste-mood sweet equipment number-of-servings presentation served-cold
You'll also love
People also searched
More recipes about chocolate covered raspberry truffles recipes
Chocolate-Covered Raspberry Truffles recipe | Epicurious.com
Recipe From : epicurious.com2004-12-01 · Pat raspberries dry if necessary. Add 6 to 8 raspberries to ganache and gently fold in to coat using rubber spatula. Remove each chocolate-covered raspberry … ...
Milk Chocolate Raspberry Truffles Recipe: How to Make It ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comDirections. In a large heavy saucepan, combine milk and sugar. Bring to a rolling boil over medium heat; boil and stir for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in chocolate chips, preserves and coffee until … ...
CHOCOLATE-COVERED RASPBERRY TRUFFLES recipe | …
Recipe From : epicurious.comActive time:50 min Start to finish:2 hr (includes chilling) These truffles are a great homemade gift. Be sure to use bittersweet chocolate with no more than 60 percent cacao for this recipe. ... Show details
Chocolate Raspberry Truffles: Easy Candy Recipe
Recipe From : thatrecipe.com2019-11-03 · In a large mixing bowl, combine melted chocolate, cream cheese and raspberry jelly. Fold in cookie crumbs being sure to coat all the crumbs thoroughly. Cover … ...
- In a large mixing bowl, combine melted chocolate, cream cheese and raspberry jelly. Fold in cookie crumbs being sure to coat all the crumbs thoroughly.
Chocolate Raspberry Truffles - The Spruce Eats
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comUsing dipping tools or a fork, dip a truffle into the chocolate. Bring it out of the chocolate and allow the excess to drip back into the bowl. Place the dipped truffle back onto the baking sheet and repeat with the remaining truffles and chocolate. Place the truffles in the refrigerator to set the candy … ...
Chocolate Raspberry Truffles - Momsdish
Recipe From : momsdish.com2019-02-05 · Use a small cookie scoop to form truffles. Using your hands, shape each one into a ball about the size of a walnut. Melt one cup of chocolate chips. Dip each truffle into the melted chocolate and sprinkle with crushed raspberries … ...
- Place chocolate and whipping cream into a bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between. The mixture may be runny at first, but will reach an evenly smooth texture.
- Blend freeze-dried raspberries until they're finely crushed. Add blended, freeze dried raspberries to the melted chocolate. Use a small cookie scoop to form truffles. Using your hands, shape each one into a ball about the size of a walnut.
- Melt one cup of chocolate chips. Dip each truffle into the melted chocolate and sprinkle with crushed raspberries on top.
Chocolate Raspberry Truffle? We’ve Got 18 Ways to Do It ...
Recipe From : truffleaddict.com...
Chocolate Raspberry Chambord Truffles for Your Valentine ...
Recipe From : food.com2009-01-26 · In a 2 quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the cream, butter, and raspberry jam to a simmer, stirring occasionally until butter and jam are melted. Remove from heat; stir in the chocolate … ...
- In a 2 quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the cream, butter, and raspberry jam to a simmer, stirring occasionally until butter and jam are melted.
Raspberry Truffles Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comDirections In a small heavy saucepan, combine butter, cream and chocolate chips. Cook over low heat for 4-5 minutes or until chocolate is melted. Remove from the heat; stir in jam until combined. ...
- Transfer to a small freezer container; cover and freeze until mixture thickens and can be scooped. , Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a foil-lined baking sheet.
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Truffles | Ahead of Thyme
Recipe From : aheadofthyme.com2018-03-11 · If needed, microwave the cream and chocolate together in 15 second increments, stirring when finished, until completely smooth. Add raspberry preserves and stir to combine. Place … ...
- Pour heavy cream into a sauce pan and heat over medium-high heat until almost boiling. Once you see it begin to steam and form small bubbles on the side, pull it off and immediately pour it over the chocolate. Let sit for 5 minutes, then stir together. The mixture should be extremely smooth, with all the chocolate melted. If needed, microwave the cream and chocolate together in 15 second increments, stirring when finished, until completely smooth.
- Add raspberry preserves and stir to combine. Place uncovered in a refrigerator for about 2 hours, or until ganache has hardened and is scoopable.
- Line a baking sheet or tray with parchment paper. Using a melon baller or a tablespoon, scoop out small portions of ganache. Use your hands to roll them into small balls. Place on the baking sheet and freeze for 15 minutes.
Raspberry Chocolate Truffle Recipe - Wild Wild Whisk
Recipe From : wildwildwhisk.com2019-01-21 · Heat cream in a small sauce pan over medium heat until simmering but not boiling. Pour the hot cream over the white chocolate and raspberry powder. Let sit for a few minutes, then stir with a spatula in even round stroke until the chocolate completely dissolves and the raspberry powder … ...
- Add freeze dried raspberry to a food processor and grind into a fine powder. Let the raspberry powder settle before opening the food processor and transferring it to a bowl with the white chocolate melting wafers.
- Heat cream in a small sauce pan over medium heat until simmering but not boiling. Pour the hot cream over the white chocolate and raspberry powder. Let sit for a few minutes, then stir with a spatula in even round stroke until the chocolate completely dissolves and the raspberry powder is completely incorporated.
- Refrigerate for 45 minutes to 1 hour to let the truffle filling harden but still workable. Use a small ice cream scoop to portion the truffle filling into 13 pieces.
Chocolate Covered Raspberries — Let's Dish Recipes
Recipe From : letsdishrecipes.com2018-12-20 · Instructions Wash raspberries and pat dry thoroughly with paper towels. In a microwave safe bowl, heat chocolate at 50% power for 1 minute. ...
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat chocolate at 50% power for 1 minute. Stir. Repeat at 30 seconds intervals until chocolate is completely melted.
- Carefully dip the bottom 2/3 of each raspberry into the chocolate, leaving the top of the raspberry exposed.
Chocolate-Raspberry Truffles - Paula Deen Magazine
Recipe From : pauladeenmagazine.com2016-01-29 · These Chocolate-Raspberry Truffles are filled with flavor from raspberry preserves, almond extract, and toasted almonds. Chocolate-Raspberry Truffles. 2016-01-29 05:45:44. Makes about 3 dozen truffles. Write a review. Save Recipe. Print. Ingredients. 12 (1-ounce) squares semisweet chocolate; ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream; 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry … ...
Easy Chocolate Raspberry Cookie Truffles Recipe by
Recipe From : thedailymeal.com2020-07-02 · Melt chocolate as directed on package (about 5 minutes). Using a fork, dip 1 cookie truffle at a time into the chocolate. Tap back of fork 2 or 3 times against edge of dish to allow excess … ...
- Using a fork, dip 1 cookie truffle at a time into the chocolate. Tap back of fork 2 or 3 times against edge of dish to allow excess chocolate to drip off.
No Bake Raspberry Chocolate Truffles - My Food & Happiness
Recipe From : myfoodandhappiness.com2015-02-03 · Melt the chocolate, using a double boiler and dip each of the balls in it, covering it with the chocolate. Place them back on the parchment paper and top them with the raspberry crumb while the chocolate is still warm so that it can stick. Place them back in the freezer for another 20-30 minutes or until the chocolate is completely dry and firm. ...
Chocolate Raspberry Truffles - Grumpy's Honeybunch
Recipe From : grumpyshoneybunch.com2019-01-11 · Place dark chocolate in a medium bowl. In a small saucepan, heat heavy whipping cream over medium heat until boiling. Allow to boil for one minute, no longer. Remove from heat and add … ...
- Melt ½ cup of the chocolate in a double boiler over medium heat, being careful not to drip any water into the chocolate.
- Holding your silicone candy mold over the chocolate bowl so that any leftover chocolate can drip back into the bowl, spoon the chocolate into the molds until they’re completely filled. Gently tap the bottom of the mold till you can see bubbles coming up from the chocolate. This will prevent bubble indentations in your finished chocolates.
Chocolate Truffles - Just TWO Ingredients!
Recipe From : chocolatecoveredkatie.com2020-02-10 · Raspberry – Instead of rolling balls, place a raspberry on a fork or spoon and cover in the ganache, then refrigerate or freeze until firm. Peanut Butter – Stir 2 tbsp softened peanut butter with the cream and melted chocolate. Oreo – Instead of cocoa powder, roll truffles in crushed Oreo cookies. ...
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Truffles - A Savory Feast
Recipe From : asavoryfeast.com2019-11-14 · Instructions. 1. Use a food processor or induction blender to purée the strawberries. Set aside. 2. In the bowl of your stand mixer with the paddle attachment, blend the cream cheese and … ...
- In the bowl of your stand mixer with the paddle attachment, blend the cream cheese and powdered sugar until combined. Add in the strawberry purée and mix until combined. Put the bowl in the freezer and chill the filling for about 30 minutes so it firms up and is easier to roll into balls.
- Use a spoon or cookie scoop to take about 2 tablespoons of the filling and use your hands to roll it into a ball. You should get about 14 balls. Set the balls on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for another 30 minutes.4. Use a double boiler to melt the chocolate. When it is almost melted, stir in the milk. Use a fork to dip each ball into the chocolate and coat fully. Place back on the cookie sheet. Once all of the balls are dipped, put them in the refrigerator for a few minutes for the chocolate to firm up.
White Chocolate Raspberry Truffles - Garnish & Glaze
Recipe From : garnishandglaze.com2016-11-09 · We've got you covered! ... Follow International Delight for more recipes and holiday idea on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter! White Chocolate Raspberry Truffles. Print Recipe. 3.67 from 3 votes. White Chocolate Raspberry Truffles… ...
- In a 2 quart sauce pan, over medium heat, bring creamer to a simmer while stirring. Reduce heat to low, add butter and chocolate and continue to stir until melted. Remove from heat and pour into a shallow bowl or pan. Allow to cool completely (you can speed this along by placing in the fridge for 30-90 minutes).
- Your chocolate balls should be firm again but not too cold. (If you left them in the fridge for hours you'll want to let them sit on the counter for about 30 minutes before coating or else the temperature will cause the coating to crack once it dries.)
Raspberry Fudge Truffles Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2017-04-12 · Advertisement. Step 2. Beat cream cheese into melted chocolate until smooth; stir in wafer crumbs and raspberry jam. Cover and refrigerate until mixture is semi-firm, about 4 hours. Step 3. Roll chocolate … ...
- Microwave 1 cup chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl on low in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, until chocolate is smooth and warm, 1 to 3 minutes. Do not overheat or chocolate will scorch.
- Beat cream cheese into melted chocolate until smooth; stir in wafer crumbs and raspberry jam. Cover and refrigerate until mixture is semi-firm, about 4 hours.
- Roll chocolate-cream cheese mixture into 1-inch balls and place on a baking sheet or platter. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- Melt remaining 1 cup chocolate chips in the microwave, 1 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Dip frozen chocolate balls into melted chocolate; allow chocolate to set before serving.
Raspberry Truffles Recipe | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.com...
- MAKE THE FILLING: Place 8 ounces of the chocolate pieces and the butter in a large bowl. In a small saucepan over low heat, bring the cream to a simmer.
- As the chocolate melts, slowly whisk the mixture together until smooth. Then gradually add the remaining cream until it's completely incorporated and the ganache is thick and shiny.
- FORM THE TRUFFLES: Pour the ganache into a 2-inch-deep baking pan, spread evenly, and place in the freezer for 30 minutes or until set (it should have the consistency of fudge).
- MAKE THE COATING: Let the truffles rest in the freezer while you make the chocolate glaze. Place the remaining chocolate pieces in a large bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and stir occasionally, until the chocolate is completely melted.
- GARNISH: Set the freshly coated truffles on a plate and sift confectioners' sugar over them. Turn the truffles and sift again to cover completely.
- STORAGE: Place the truffles on the lined baking sheet and allow them to set in the refrigerator for 5 minutes. Truffles will keep for about 2 weeks, chilled or at room temperature, when stored in a tightly sealed container.
Raspberry Cheesecake Truffles | Valentine's Day Dessert Recipe
Recipe From : omgchocolatedesserts.com2015-07-15 · With a mixer beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Mix in raspberries to incorporate into cream cheese. Add cool whip and stir with a spatula. Add graham cracker crumbs and stir to combine. ...
White Chocolate Raspberry Truffles Recipe - Sweet and ...
Recipe From : sweetandsavorymeals.com2018-02-05 · Stir in the raspberry powder. Set aside to come to room temperature. Add chopped white chocolate to a microwave safe bowl, and microwave on high in 20 seconds intervals until chocolate is … ...
- Add heavy cream to a small sauce pan on medium heat and simmer over low heat or microwave for 1 minute, until hot and boiling.
- When heavy cream just starts to boil, remove it from heat and stir in butter until fully combined and smooth. If the mixture has small lumps and you can microwave if for only 20 seconds, but not more, as you don't want to fully melt the butter.
Chocolate Raspberry Cake Truffles - Eagle Brand
Recipe From : eaglebrand.comIn a bowl add chocolate and coconut oil. Place into the microwave and melt. Check after every 15 seconds and stir until chocolate is smooth. ...
Chocolate Dipped Raspberry Energy Truffles - Little Bits of
Recipe From : littlebitsof.com2016-12-22 · Place chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds, stir, then again for 30 seconds, until it is completely melted. Remove the balls from the fridge and dip each one in the chocolate then place back on the parchment paper. Then drizzle with remaining chocolate and place in the fridge to harden! ...
Chocolate-Raspberry Truffle Oatmeal - Chocolate Covered Katie
Recipe From : chocolatecoveredkatie.com2011-01-27 · Chocolate-Raspberry Truffle Oatmeal (Or “Raspberry Cream Oats” if no chocolate) 1/3c uncooked rolled oats (40g) 1 cup frozen raspberries (100g) salt (I used very scant 1/4 tsp) a little over 1 cup water or milk of choice (260g) 1-2 tbsp creamer (I used 15g Silk) optional: chocolate … ...