Chocolate Macaroon Cake Bundt Cake
CHOCOLATE MACAROON CAKE BUNDT CAKE
i bought this recipe book "over 300 delicious ways to use your bundt pans" many years ago at eatons. its wonderful, all the great recipes for bundt pans. this is one i enjoyed making.
Time: 85 minutes
- filling: in small bowl , beat egg white until soft peaks form
- gradually add sugar
- beat until stiff peaks form
- by hand , stir in coconut , flour and vanilla , blending well
- set aside
- cake: in large mixing bowl , combine all ingredients , blending at low speed until moistened
- beat 3 minutes at medium speed and then pour batter into greased and flour 12 cup bundt pan
- drop teaspoonfuls of coconut filling over the chocolate batter
- bake at 350f for 55-65 minutes or until cake tests done
- cool 10-15 minutes in pan , then turn out onto serving plate or rack to cool completely
- top with vanilla or chocolate glaze
Number Of Ingredients: 13
- unsweetened cocoa
- baking soda
- cold water
- sour cream
- egg yolk
- egg white
CHOCOLATE MACAROON CAKE - BUNDT CAKE
I bought this recipe book "Over 300 Delicious Ways to Use Your Bundt Pans" many years ago at Eatons. Its wonderful, all the great recipes for bundt pans. This is one I enjoyed making.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Shar-on
Yield 1 bundt cake
- Filling: In small bowl, beat egg white until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add sugar; beat until stiff peaks form.
- By hand, stir in coconut, flour and vanilla, blending well.
- Set aside.
- Cake: In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, blending at low speed until moistened.
- Beat 3 minutes at medium speed and then pour batter into greased and flour 12 cup Bundt Pan.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of coconut filling over the chocolate batter.
- Bake at 350°F for 55-65 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Cool 10-15 minutes in pan, then turn out onto serving plate or rack to cool completely.
- Top with vanilla or chocolate glaze.
Number Of Ingredients: 16
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg yolk (reserve 1 white for filling)
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
CHOCOLATE MACAROON BUNDT CAKE
Inspired by the classic French treat, this recipe makes a chocolate Bundt cake with a coconut filling.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Marsha
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- Make the filling. Beat 1 egg white in a small bowl until peaks form. Gradually beat in 1/4 cup sugar Beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in coconut, 1 tablespoon flour and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together 2 cups flour , 1 3/4 cup sugar, cocoa, salt and soda. Add 2 teaspoons vanilla, water, shortening, sour cream egg yolks and 3 egg whites. Blend at low speed until moistened, then beat at medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Pour cake batter into a 10 inch Bundt pan. Drop the filling by teaspoons around the top of the batter, avoiding the edges.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes , then turn out onto a wire rack to continue cooling. Top with Chocolate Glaze.
Number Of Ingredients: 16
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 ¾ cups white sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup shortening
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4 egg yolks
- 3 egg whites
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
You'll also love
People also searched
More recipes about chocolate macaroon cake bundt cake recipes
Chocolate Macaroon Bundt Cake Recipes - The Spruce Eats
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comIn a large bowl, place 2 cups flour, 1 1/4 cups sugar, brown sugar, cocoa, salt, baking soda, 2 tsp. vanilla, 3 eggs, 1 egg yolk, milk, butter, and sour cream. With the same beaters, mix this batter on low until combined, then beat on medium-high for 3 minutes. Spoon one-third of the cake batter … ...
Chocolate Macaroon Cake Recipe - BettyCrocker.com
Recipe From : bettycrocker.com2011-07-20 · In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in 1/2 cup coconut. Pour batter into pan. Place tunnel insert on center of Bundt pan. ...
Chocolate Macaroon Bundt Cake - Tastes Better From Scratch
Recipe From : tastesbetterfromscratch.com2020-12-19 · In large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda. In a separate bowl mix together the sour cream, eggs, egg yolk, vanilla and shortening. Add to the dry ingredients, along with the water and mix to combine. Prepare a bundt pan by greasing the inside with a thin layer of shortening, and then a thin layer of flour. ...
- In a small bowl, beat egg white (reserve the egg yolk for the cake batter) until soft peaks form. Gradually add the sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in the coconut, flour and vanilla. Set aside.
- Add butter, milk and cocoa powder to a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a low boil and then remove from heat.
Chocolate Macaroon Tunnel Cake - Just like the old box mix ...
Recipe From : anaffairfromtheheart.com2018-10-31 · How to make a chocolate coconut bundt cake Just like the chocolate macaroon bundt cake mix from days gone by, this recipe has 3 separate steps, the cake, the filling, and the glaze. … ...
- In a separate bowl, with a fork quickly mix egg whites. Add the sugar and vanilla and mix again. Stir in coconut and flour.
- Pour about ½ of the cake mix into your bundt pan. (see photo in blog post) Now spoon filling in a "tunnel" on top of the batter. Be careful not to let the filling touch the pan. Now pour and evenly cover the tunnel with the rest of the batter.
Chocolate Fudge Macaroon Bundt Cake - Chocolate Chocolate ...
Recipe From : chocolatechocolateandmore.com2020-12-17 · Combine sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and flour in a large bowl. Make a well in the center. Whisk eggs, chocolate extract and yogurt into the chocolate mixture - blend until smooth. Pour the chocolate mixture … ...
- Generously butter and flour a 10 cup bundt pan. I mixed 1 tablespoon flour into 3-4 tablespoons butter and spread that in the pan. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Chocolate Macaroon Bundt Cake
Recipe From : mycakecakerecipes.blogspot.comIngredients 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour 1 3/4 cups white sugar ... ... Show details
Chocolate Macaroon Cake Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comBake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Immediately invert cake onto a wire rack; cool completely, about 1 hour. Run a knife around side of pan and remove. In a small bowl, beat frosting ingredients until smooth and creamy. Spread over the top and sides of cake. ...
- Gradually beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, on high until stiff glossy peaks form and sugar is dissolved.
- Fold in coconut and flour; set aside., In a large bowl, beat the egg whites on medium until soft peaks form. gradually beat in 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, on high until stiff glossy peaks form and sugar is dissolved; set aside. , In another large bowl, cream shortening and remaining sugar until light and fluffy.
Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comImpossible Cake. Rating: 4.44 stars. 83. This cake has a reputation! A sweet and tempting caramel is drizzled into a greased Bundt® pan, followed by a gorgeous smooth mixture for a moist and rich chocolate cake and a layer of flan. Serve topped with more melted cajeta if you wish. By gem. ... Show details
30 Best Bundt Cake Recipes - Insanely Good
Recipe From : insanelygoodrecipes.com...
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake. I had to start off with a bang, and boy, does this recipe deliver! Not only does it have chocolate pudding in the batter to guarantee an ultra-moist sponge, but it has a layer of peanut butter filling right in the cake!
- Lemon Sour Cream Cake. The thing about lemon cake is that it’s not overly sweet. Yes, it’s cake, so it is sweet, but the tartness of the lemon perfectly balances it out.
- Key Lime Bundt Cake. I’m much more a fan of lime than lemon, and Key lime pie is one of my all-time favorite desserts. Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we'll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
- Banana Bundt Cake with Brown Sugar Glaze. I have a real weak spot for bananas, and making banana bread/cake is something I have to try to limit. I’ll eat it for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, and dessert!
- Root Beer Float Cake. Did you grow up on root beer floats? The fantastic blend of sparkling root beer and creamy vanilla ice cream is something we all craved with our burgers and fries.
- White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake. White chocolate is creamy, sweet, and the perfect pairing for bright, tart raspberries. The two balance each other out in both flavor and appearance, and I love this combination in everything from cookies to blondies.
- Pumpkin Bundt Cake. I’m one of those bakers who uses pumpkin year-round. I buy, cook, mash, and freeze it through the fall and pull it out whenever I get that craving.
- Crack Cake (Easy Recipe) If you’re wondering how this cake got its name, just take a look at the ingredient list. It has brown sugar for a deeper flavor, vanilla pudding for a creamy, moist finish, and cinnamon for a little warmth.
- Sweet Potato Bundt Cake with Brown Sugar Glaze. Let’s say you’re not a crazy person who’s hoarding pumpkin in the freezer. What do you do when it’s a chilly spring morning, and you’re craving that rich, spiced flavor?
- Super Moist Blueberry Bundt Cake. Just like the raspberry recipe above, this cake is super vibrant and beautifully flavored. There are a lot of blueberries in here, meaning you’ll get a fantastic pop of flavor in every bite.
Simple Recipes: Chocolate Macaroon Bundt Cake ...
Recipe From : houstonfoodtruckfest.com2021-05-19 · Combine the flour, sugars, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt in the bowl of an electric stand mixer with the paddle attachment and mix on low speed until just combined, about 10 seconds. 3. Add the eggs, coffee, oil, butter and vanilla and on low speed, mix until the batter is just combined. The batter is not a super thick batter. ... Show details
Chocolate macaroon cake recipe
Recipe From : crecipe.comChocolate macaroon cake recipe. Learn how to cook great Chocolate macaroon cake . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Chocolate macaroon cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Chocolate macaroon cake recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! ... Show details
Chocolate Macaroon Ring Cake - TfRecipes
Recipe From : tfrecipes.comCake: In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, blending at low speed until moistened. Beat 3 minutes at medium speed and then pour batter into greased and flour 12 cup Bundt Pan. Drop teaspoonfuls of coconut filling over the chocolate batter. Bake at 350°F for 55-65 minutes or until cake … ... Show details
Chocolate Macaroon Bundt Cake | Just A Pinch Recipes
Recipe From : justapinch.com2010-08-26 · Combine cake mix, instant pudding mix, 2 yolks, 2 eggs, water, and oil in a large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour 1/3 of the … ...
Chocolate Macaroon Bundt Cake Recipe | CDKitchen.com
Recipe From : cdkitchen.comIn large bowl, combine all cake ingredients. Blend at low speed until moistened. Beat 3 minutes at medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour chocolate batter into … ...
CHOCOLATE MACAROON BUNDT CAKE - happy cook
Recipe From : happycookrecipes.agughostkey.comIt took me years to mimic the chocolate and macaroon cake mix that my husband loved, but I did it! Ingredients For the Cake: 3 large eggs; 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar; 1 teaspoon salt; 1/2 cup sour cream; 1/2 cup shortening; 1 teaspoon baking soda; 2 teaspoons vanilla extract; 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder; 3/4 cup cold water; 2 cups all-purpose flour; 1 large egg yolk (reserve the egg ... ... Show details
Chocolate Macaroon Cake | Recipe | Bundt cake recipes ...
Recipe From : pinterest.caJul 7, 2017 - This old-fashioned Chocolate Macaroon Cake is rich and moist, filled with coconut filling and topped with a simple chocolate glaze. Explore. Food And Drink . Dessert. Cake. Bundt Cake.. ... ... Show details
Chocolate Macaroon Bundt Cake - Sugar and Spice
Recipe From : blogs.columbian.com2016-12-30 · Set filling aside. Combine cake mix and pudding mix. Add in eggs, egg yolks, milk and vegetable oil. When evenly blended, add miniature chocolate chips. Pour a third of the cake mix into the bundt pan. Scoop macaroon filling on top of chocolate cake mix, making sure it … ...
Chocolate Macaroon Cake | Recipe | Chocolate macaroons ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comChocolate fudge macaroon bundt cake may be small but it packs a flavorful punch. Moist chocolate cake with light crumb filled with succulent macaroon and topped with dark chocolate ganache makes for a mouth-watering dessert that your family will love. I love chocolate and coconut together. Coconut gives baked goods a wonderful texture and ... ...
Recipes - BettyCrocker.com
Recipe From : bettycrocker.comA great recipe is at the heart of every memorable meal. Browse our themed recipes for inspiration or search by ingredient. ... Show details
Chocolate Fudge Macaroon Bundt Cake | Recipe | Cake ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comChocolate fudge macaroon bundt cake may be small but it packs a flavorful punch. Moist chocolate cake with light crumb filled with succulent macaroon and topped with dark chocolate ganache makes for a mouth-watering dessert that your family will love. I love chocolate and coconut together. Coconut gives baked goods a wonderful texture and flavor.... ...
Chocolate Macaroon Cake | Recipe | Chocolate macaroons ...
Recipe From : pinterest.caApr 19, 2016 - This old-fashioned Chocolate Macaroon Cake is rich and moist, filled with coconut filling and topped with a simple chocolate glaze. Explore. Food And Drink. Dessert. Cake. Bundt Cake. . ... ... Show details
Recipe: Duncan Hines bundt cake chocolate fudge | Duncan ...
Recipe From : duncanhines.caI made this cake with Duncan Hines cake mix and ready made frosting (Chocolate) I followed instructions on the box except I used 3 extra large eggs -lbakeit for 45 minutes in bundt pan let it cool on the rack - then onto cake plate - frosted it then drew cutting lines for 12 pieces around the cake - took the bottom tail end of the frosting maybe 1/2 inch in container and microwaved for 20 ... ... Show details