CHOCOLATE MARSHMALLOW BROWNIES
I found these insanely delicious brownies while watching Paula Deen on the Food Network one afternoon. I made them almost immediately and they were delicious. Very rich, so grab a glass of milk!
Provided by DoubleAs Mom
Yield 24-30 brownies
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 13 by 9-inch baking pan.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a 2-quart bowl in the microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring every 20 to 30 seconds until the chocolate is completely melted (or use a double broiler method). Add the eggs, sugar, and vanilla and mix well with a spatula. Add the flour and stir to combine. Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan. Bake for 25 minutes.
- While the brownies are baking, make the frosting. Melt the chocolate and butter in a medium bowl in the microwave on high for 3 minutes stirring every 20 to 30 seconds until the chocolate is completely melted. Add the egg substitute, vanilla, and sugar and stir with a spoon until smooth. Stir in the marshmallows; they will soften but not melt completely. Spread the frosting over the warm brownies. The frosting will set up when the brownies are completely cooled. When cool, cut into 1 1/2-inch squares and store in the refrigerator in a plastic container with a snap-on lid.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 381.8, Fat 21.1, SaturatedFat 13.1, Cholesterol 71.7, Sodium 100, Carbohydrate 49.3, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 40.2, Protein 3.6
DISAPPEARING MARSHMALLOW BROWNIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- Using a microwave-safe bowl, melt the butterscotch chips and butter together in the microwave, stirring occasionally until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together the brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Mix in the melted butterscotch chips, then the flour, baking powder, and salt until smooth. Stir in the marshmallows and chocolate chips last. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in preheated oven. Cool, and cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 179.5 calories, Carbohydrate 24.5 g, Cholesterol 25.7 mg, Fat 8.5 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 1.7 g, SaturatedFat 5.6 g, Sodium 135.7 mg, Sugar 16.8 g
MARSHMALLOW BROWNIE DREAMS
I received this recipe from my Christmas Bake Exchange. These are delicious and add a really special touch to any Christmas platter
Provided by Pamela
Yield 54 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Bottom Layer: Cream butter and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add vanilla and beat well.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl and add to butter mixture.
- Beat on low until just moistened.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Spread evenly into a greased 9 X 13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until edges start to pull away from the side and a wooden toothepick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven.
- Middle Layer:Spoon dabs of peanut butter over bottom layer.
- Let stand for 3-4 minutes or until softened.
- Carefully spread a thin layer.
- Arrange marshmallows evenly over peanut butter.
- Bake for about 4 minutes or until marshmallows are slightly puffed.
- Remove from oven.
- Pat marshmallows down to and even layer with a greased spatula.
- Cool for 15 minutes, until the marshmallows are firm and not sticky.
- Top Layer: Heat butter and peanut butter in a large saucepan until melted.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Heat and stir until smooth.
- Add cereal.
- Stir until coated, pour over middle layer, and spread evenly.
- Chill for about and hour until set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 94.1, Fat 5.1, SaturatedFat 2.6, Cholesterol 14.1, Sodium 66.1, Carbohydrate 11.6, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 7.8, Protein 1.4
"Picnickers of all ages will love these yummy bars loaded with goodies!" predicts Renee Schwebach, a field editor from Dumont, Minnesota.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a microwave, melt butterscotch chips and butter; stir until smooth. Cool for 10 minutes. , In a large bowl, beat the eggs, brown sugar and vanilla until blended. Beat in butterscotch mixture. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to batter and beat until mix well. Stir in the marshmallows, chocolate chips and nuts. , Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean (do not overbake). Cool completely on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 151 calories, Fat 8g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 19mg cholesterol, Sodium 92mg sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (14g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
MOM'S FAMOUS MARSHMALLOW BROWNIES RECIPE
If you are craving a good brownie recipe, these Homemade Marshmallow Brownies need to be on your list. They are simple, delicious, and you will probably be known for making the best brownies.
Provided by Momma Cyd
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Soften margarine and blend in sugar and cocoa. We like to mix the brownie batter by hand for best results.
- Beat together and add 4 eggs, one at a time, mixing after each one.
- Add flour, salt and vanilla and mix well.
- Spread on large half sheet baking pan that has been lightly greased. They are about 18 x 13 x 1 inch.
- Bake 22-25 minutes at 350.
- Remove from oven and cover entire top with 1 package of miniature marshmallows.
- Return to oven for 3 minutes, until marshmallows are soft and puffy.
- Cool and frost with chocolate frosting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 211 kcal, Carbohydrate 33 g, Protein 2 g, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 151 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 26 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CHOCOLATE CRUNCH BROWNIES
The first time I took these brownies to work, I knew I'd better start making copies of the recipe-they disappeared fast! My husband and kids gobble them up quickly, too. -Pat Mueller, Mitchell, South Dakota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture until blended., Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 24-28 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean (do not overbake). Cool in pan on a wire rack. Spread marshmallow creme over cooled brownies., In a small saucepan, melt peanut butter and chocolate chips over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in cereal. Spread over top. Refrigerate until set. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 232 calories, Fat 12g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 37mg cholesterol, Sodium 136mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (21g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
More about "chocolate dream brownies with marshmallow creme recipes"
MARSHMALLOW CREAM CRUNCH BROWNIES - EAT MORE …
10 BEST BROWNIES MARSHMALLOW CREME RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHOCOLATE DREAM BROWNIE - HANDLE THE HEAT
BEST MARSHMALLOW BROWNIES - BUTTER WITH A SIDE …
CHOCOLATE MARSHMALLOW LAYER BROWNIES - A TASTE OF …
10 BEST CHOCOLATE BROWNIES WITH MARSHMALLOWS RECIPES
THE MOST INCREDIBLE FUDGY MARSHMALLOW BROWNIES
CHOCOLATE BROWNIES WITH MARSHMALLOW SAUCE RECIPE - BBC FOOD
CHOCOLATE MARSHMALLOW BROWNIES | A MAGICAL MESS
CHOCOLATE MARSHMALLOW BROWNIES - HUGS AND COOKIES XOXO
RECIPE: CARAMEL FUDGE BROWNIES WITH MARSHMALLOW CREAM
DREAM BROWNIES - BIGOVEN.COM
FUDGY MARSHMALLOW BROWNIES [+ VIDEO] - SUGAR SALT MAGIC
CHOCOLATE DREAM BROWNIES WITH MARSHMALLOW CREME
CHOCOLATE DREAM BROWNIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CHOCOLATE DREAM BROWNIES WITH MARSHMALLOW CREME RECIPES
CHOCOLATE AND MARSHMALLOW BROWNIES - THERESCIPES.INFO
SEARCHABLE RECIPE DATABASE - BROWNIES - CHOCOLATE DREAM …
MARSHMALLOW CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - EVER AFTER IN THE WOODS
MOM’S FAMOUS CHOCOLATE MARSHMALLOW BROWNIES RECIPE - SIX …
CHOCOLATE DREAM BROWNIES WITH MARSHMALLOW CREME | RECIPE
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER MARSHMALLOW BROWNIES - BUNS IN MY OVEN
HOT CHOCOLATE BROWNIES WITH MARSHMALLOW - DAILY DISH RECIPES
SWIRL MARSHMALLOW CREME IN BROWNIES RECIPE? – SWEETANDSARA
CHOCOLATE COVERED FLUFFY MARSHMALLOW BROWNIES - THE BAKING …
COCOA MARSHMALLOW BROWNIES - THE BAKING CHOCOLATESS
BROWNIES WITH MARSHMALLOW CREAM RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
DAIRY-FREE CHOCOLATE CRISPY TREATS RECIPE
CHOCOLATE DREAM BROWNIES - BIGOVEN.COM
CHOCOLATE MARSHMALLOW BROWNIES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
MARSHMALLOW CREAM BROWNIES RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BROWNIE RECIPES USING MARSHMALLOW CREME - ALL INFORMATION …
CHOCOLATE-MARSHMALLOW BROWNIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
HOT CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - 365 DAYS OF BAKING AND MORE
CHOCOLATE DREAM BROWNIES WITH MARSHMALLOW CREME – RECIPES …
You'll also love