a simple but totally satisfying dessert for the holidays or anytime you want a dish you can literally sink into.
Time: 40 minutes
- preheat the oven to 200 c or 400 degrees f
- put the sliced apples in a 1 litre casserole dish , then stir in the mincemeat , the banana and the orange juice
- whizz the flour , butter and sugar in a food processor or work them to crumbs with your fingers
- drizzle over a few drops of water and stir
- sprinkle over the top of the dish and bake until crisp on top
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- dessert apples
A simple but totally satisfying dessert for the holidays or anytime you want a dish you can literally sink into.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Sackville
Yield 4 serving(s)
- Preheat the oven to 200 C or 400 degrees F.
- Put the sliced apples in a 1 litre casserole dish, then stir in the mincemeat, the banana and the orange juice.
- Whizz the flour, butter and sugar in a food processor or work them to crumbs with your fingers.
- Drizzle over a few drops of water and stir.
- Sprinkle over the top of the dish and bake until crisp on top.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 350 g dessert apples, thinly sliced
- 450 g good mincemeat
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 small orange, juiced
- 100 g flour
- 75 g butter
- 50 g sugar
Recipe From epicurious.com
Yield 12 slices
- 1, Preheat oven to 180c/350f gas mark 4. Grease & line the base of a rectangular tin 28x18x3cm with baking parchment, Place flour & butter in a food processor and blitz until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Place in a bowl & stir in the brown sugar & mixed spice. 2. Tip in half the mixture into the tin spreading evenly press down the mixture then spread the mincemeat over the top cover with the remains of the crumble mixture pressing down again & bake for 35 minuets.
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- 250g self rasing flour
- 225g butter
- 50g brown sugar
- 3 tsp mixed spice
- 400g mincemeat
THE ULTIMATE BERRY CRUMBLE
I don't tack the word ultimate onto just any recipe. This berry well may be my favorite summer dessert, with the perfect balance of sweet and tart, tender and crisp, fruit and crumble. Some ice cream on the side is highly recommended.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Chef John
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar in a bowl. Whisk until thoroughly combined. Grate in the frozen butter, stopping occasionally to toss the butter into the flour mixture until coated. Drizzle in vanilla extract; add egg yolks. Stir with a fork until egg is mostly absorbed. Add vinegar; mix briefly. Use your hands to finish mixing, squeezing until clumps but mixture remains mostly dry. Add 1 teaspoon vinegar if needed.
- Combine blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries in another bowl. Add lemon zest, lemon juice, sugar, and cornstarch. Sprinkle in cayenne pepper. Mix until sugar and cornstarch are mostly dissolved.
- Place about 1/2 of the crumble mixture into the bottom of a 2-quart baking dish. Press mixture down using a flat cup until well compacted. Spread the berries over the crust. Sprinkle the remaining crumble mixture on top, squeezing some of it into clumps.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is beautifully browned and berry syrup bubbles on the surface, 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
Number Of Ingredients: 16
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon fine salt
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup frozen unsalted butter
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar, or as needed
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
My family likes this crumble so much I make it year-round. But I especially like to serve it warm on cool winter evenings.-Karen Riordan, Louisville, Kentucky
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 9 servings.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, brown sugar and flour. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press half into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Spread the cranberry sauce evenly over crust. sprinkle with remaining oat mixture. , Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and filling is hot. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- Whipped cream or ice cream, optional
More recipes about christmas crumble recipes
Christmas crumble | Jamie Oliver recipes
Recipe From : jamieoliver.comDec 11, 2020 · Cut the butter into cubes and place in a mixing bowl with the flour and a pinch of sea salt. Rub together with your fingertips until it resembles breadcrumbs, then scrunch in the sugar to add a little texture. Roughly chop and stir through the almonds or nuts, and crumble in the mince pie. ...Show details
Christmas apple crumble recipe - BBC Food
Recipe From : bbc.co.ukFor the crumble, tip the plain flour into a large mixing bowl, add the cold, diced butter and a pinch of salt. Using your fingertips rub the butter into the flour until the crumble starts to … ...Show details
Crisps and Crumbles Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comLooking for crisps, crumbles, and buckle recipes? Allrecipes has more than 260 trusted crisps, crumbles, and buckle recipes complete with ratings, reviews and baking tips. ...Show details
Christmas Crumble Recipe from the Mornflake Mighty Oats
Recipe From : mornflake.comPre-heat the oven to 150 degrees celsius. Start by making the mincemeat style filling. Add the dried cranberries, raisins, apple juice, cinnamon, mixed spice and vanilla extract to a saucepan over a medium heat. Gently simmer for around 10 minutes. ...Show details
Christmas Apple Crumble - Jamie Oliver's Recipes
Recipe From : jamschef.comDec 06, 2020 · Of course, top Christmas dessert is a homemade crumble. Peel 750 g of apples and 750 of pears cut them into wedges and place them on a hot pan. We … ...Show details
English Christmas Crumble | Recipes Wiki | Fandom
Recipe From : recipes.fandom.comStir in the ground almonds and the sugar. Place the mincemeat in an ovenproof dish and cover with the drained sliced peaches. Reserve 8 peach slices for decoration. Top the dish with the crumble mixture and bake for 25–30 minutes until the crumble is golden brown. ...Show details
Christmas Crumble - TfRecipes
Recipe From : tfrecipes.comCHRISTMAS CRUMBLE. Recipe From epicurious.com. Yield 12 slices. Steps: 1, Preheat oven to 180c/350f gas mark 4. Grease & line the base of a rectangular tin 28x18x3cm with baking parchment, Place flour & butter in a food processor and blitz until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. ...Show details
Christmas crumble recipe | Sainsbury's Magazine
Recipe From : sainsburysmagazine.co.ukDec 11, 2017 · Put the apples in a large saucepan with the cranberries, caster sugar, ground mixed spice and ground cloves, plus 100ml water. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the apples start to soften, then tip into a baking dish and leave to cool. Make the crumble by rubbing the brandy butter into the plain flour, then stir in the demerara sugar. ...Show details
Christmas Pudding Crumble | Dessert Recipes | GoodtoKnow
Recipe From : goodto.comSep 02, 2019 · Rub butter into the flour to breadcrumb stage, then crumble in the Christmas Pudding to make the topping. Peel, core and thickly slice the apple and pears. Put half the fruit in the dish. Add 1tbsp cranberry sauce, then add the rest of the fruit and sauce, along with 1tbsp of the sugar. ...Show details
Christmas crumble recipe - All recipes UK
Recipe From : allrecipes.co.ukSep 30, 2016 · Spoon the mincemeat onto the bottom of a heat-proof casserole dish. Top with sliced fruit. Finally, sprinkle crumble mixture evenly on top of the fruit. If you like, you can top with flaked or chopped almonds. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden on top. ...Show details
Christmas Apple Crumble | Jamie Oliver - The Global Herald
Recipe From : theglobalherald.comDec 06, 2020 · Categories Recipes Tags Change, Christmas, fruit, Hack, Jamie Oliver Leave a comment Post navigation Conor Grant – CEO of Flutter UK & Ireland – Racing TV Russia’s modernized Sukhoi SU-34 ... ...Show details
Mantecados Recipe - The Spruce Eats
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comThese traditional Spanish crumble cakes, or mantecados, crumble very easily.In fact, they are so soft and light in texture, they will literally melt in your mouth—words will not do them justice. You'll have to make them to see why they are a Spanish favorite and realize why no Spanish home is without mantecados at Christmas. ...Show details
Apple, Almond and Mincemeat Crumble | Recipes | Delia Online
Recipe From : deliaonline.comNov 09, 2015 · Next, make the crumble, which couldn't be simpler as it's all made in a processor. All you do is place the butter, sifted flour, cinnamon and sugar in a food processor and give it a whiz until it resembles crumbs. Next, add the almonds and process again, not too fast, until they are fairly finely chopped and there are still a few chunky bits. ...Show details
Christmas Pudding Crumble | Schnucks
Recipe From : nourish.schnucks.comNov 29, 2017 · For topping, crumble fruitcake in bowl and add melted butter, sugar and flour. Mix well and top fruit with crumble topping. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until top crumble is golden brown and fruit is bubbly. Let cool 5-10 minutes before serving. ...Show details
Christmas Crumble Recipe With Apple and Mincemeat
Recipe From : tastefullyvikkie.comNov 27, 2020 · Butter a large baking dish Then add the chopped apples and mincemeat and mix in a splash of Amaretto, then level with the back of a spoon Next, in a Kitchen aid, add all of the Christmas … ...Show details
Festive Mincemeat Crumble Slice recipe from Lucy Loves
Recipe From : lucylovesuk.comDec 13, 2017 · This Mincemeat Crumble Slice is an absolute find and is filled with festive flavours. A hint of clementine in the crumble, a generous mincemeat layer, this is Christmas without the kerfuffle. And it will freeze up a treat if you are pushed for time the nearer it gets to the big day. ...Show details
Apple crumble recipe (with video) | Jamie Oliver recipes
Recipe From : jamieoliver.comDec 06, 2020 · Take your crumble game to the next level with Jamie's hack to amp up your topping. This is one of our most searched for recipes and you can change up the fruit or … ...Show details
My Mum's Authentic Irish Apple Crumble - Gemma’s Bigger
Recipe From : biggerbolderbaking.comMar 07, 2021 · You want both big and small pieces of butter to remain. Pour the crumble on top of the apples. Bake the crumble at 350°F (180°C) for 35-45 minutes, or until it is nicely browned on top and the apples are bubbling. Gemma’s Pro Chef Tips For Making Irish Apple Crumble. Use crisp, fresh apples. Otherwise, the apples become too mushy when baked. ...Show details
Christmas Pudding Crumble | Christmas Desserts | Tesco
Recipe From : realfood.tesco.comStir through the hazelnuts and crumbled Christmas pudding. Scatter the crumble mixture over the top of the prepared fruit. Bake for 25 mins or until the topping is golden and the fruit is bubbling around the edges. Serve hot with cream, custard or vanilla ice cream, if you like. ...Show details
Christmas Crumble Recipe - Kidspot
Recipe From : kidspot.com.auAug 25, 2019 · Serve this Christmas crumble with easy homemade custard, foolproof custard or even baked custard! Plus, check out the recipes for peach, mango and coconut crumble, cherry crumble, apple crumble or pear and berry crumble for more crumbly inspo! ...Show details
Quick crumble mix recipe | BBC Good Food
Recipe From : bbcgoodfood.comRub the butter into the flour to make a light breadcrumb texture. Do not overwork it or the crumble will become heavy. Add in the demerara sugar until combined and spread over the fruit until completely … ...Show details
Delicious recipes to use up leftover Christmas pudding
Recipe From : heart.co.ukDec 08, 2020 · Crumble in the Christmas pudding and continue to churn until blended. Spoon the ice cream into the cones, pushing the mix down to the bottom and ensuring the top is … ...Show details