i haven't tried them out yet. yet.
Time: 30 minutes
- place a baking sheet upside down on a flat surface and spray the pan with cooking spray
- spray a 2 cup heat proof measuring cup as well
- place everything except cinnamon flavoring , food coloring and lollipop sticks in a large saucepan on medium high heat stirring constantly for 5 minutes or until sugar is dissolved
- continue until the mixture begins to boil , occasionally brushing the sides of the pan with a pastry brush dipped in warm water
- stop stirring when it begins to boil
- place a candy thermometer onto the pan and do not let it touch the bottom of pan , that will give it a different temperature
- allow syrup to boil for 10 minutes , or until it reaches 300 degrees f
- to test hard crack stage , drop a little of it into ice water
- it should separate into threads that are brittle and hard
- immediately remove pan from heat and let syrup cool to 275 degrees f
- or until it stops bubbling completely
- add cinnamon flavor and color quickly
- pour the syrup into prepared measuring cup and quickly pour into 2 inch rounds on parchment paper
- place a lollipop stick 1 / 2 of the way into each lollipop and twist until stick sticks
- skewers cute in half also work as lollipop sticks
- let each lollipop cool for 15 minutes , or until they are hard
- wrap each one in plastic wrap and seal with tape or a ribbon
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- corn syrup
- cream of tartar
- red food coloring
- lollipop sticks
Make and share this Cinnamon Lollipops recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by kittycamo98
Yield 50 lolliopops, 25 serving(s)
- Place a baking sheet upside down on a flat surface and spray the pan with (A lot of) cooking spray. Spray a 2 cup heat proof measuring cup as well. Place everything except cinnamon flavoring, food coloring and lollipop sticks in a large saucepan on medium high heat stirring constantly for 5 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Continue until the mixture begins to boil, occasionally brushing the sides of the pan with a pastry brush dipped in warm water. (That dissolves any sugar on sides of pan.) Stop stirring when it begins to boil.
- Place a candy thermometer onto the pan and do not let it touch the bottom of pan, that will give it a different temperature. Allow syrup to boil for 10 minutes, or until it reaches 300 degrees F. To test hard crack stage, drop a little of it into ice water. It should separate into threads that are brittle and hard. Immediately remove pan from heat and let syrup cool to 275 degrees F. or until it stops bubbling completely. Add cinnamon flavor and color quickly. Pour the syrup into prepared measuring cup and quickly pour into 2 inch rounds on parchment paper. Place a lollipop stick 1/2 of the way into each lollipop and twist until stick sticks. Skewers cute in half also work as lollipop sticks.
- Let each lollipop cool for 15 minutes, or until they are hard. Wrap each one in plastic wrap and seal with tape or a ribbon.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon flavoring
- 2 -5 drops red food coloring
- 50 lollipop sticks
You'll also love
More recipes about cinnamon lollipops recipes
Cinnamon Lollipops Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comButter 12 assorted 3-in. metal cookie cutters. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet; set aside. In a large heavy saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup and salt. … ...
Estimated Reading Time: 40 secs
Total Time: 40 mins
- Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet; set aside., In a large heavy saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup and salt.
- Bring to a boil; cook, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 300° (hard-crack stage)., Remove from heat; stir in oil and food coloring (keep face away from mixture as oil is very strong).
Cinnamon Lollipops | LorAnn Oils
Recipe From : lorannoils.comAll Recipes > Cinnamon Lollipops; Press and move to zoom. Mouse over image to zoom. Click to enlarge. Cinnamon Lollipops. Product Code: R0326. Print Recipe PDF INGREDIENTS Cooking spray or vegetable oil 2 cups granulated sugar ¾ cup water 2/3 cup light corn syrup 1 dram (1 tsp) LorAnn Oils Super-Strength Cinnamon … ... Show details
Just Honey & Cinnamon Lollipops - Health, Home, & Happiness
Recipe From : healthhomeandhappiness.com2017-11-01 · In the pot of your Instant Pot, or in a sauce pan for use on the stovetop (choose a medium one, it will bubble up), combine honey, cinnamon, and optional … ...
Cuisine: Dairy Free, GAPS, Gluten Free, Nut Free
Total Time: 30 mins
- In the pot of your Instant Pot, or in a sauce pan for use on the stovetop (choose a medium one, it will bubble up), combine honey, cinnamon, and optional cayenne with a whisk.
- Remove whisk, clip on candy thermometer so that the bulb is in the honey mixture but not touching the bottom of the pot, and turn the Instant Pot on to Saute- Medium. Alternatively, heat pan on the stovetop over medium heat.
- As the sugar mixture heats, place lollipop sticks in candy molds (these are the molds that I used), or line them up on a parchment-lined cookie sheet, or a silicone baking dish (no parchment needed on the silicone).
RECIPE - Coffee Cinnamon Lollipops
Recipe From : lcbo.com1. Grease lollipop molds with food release spray and lay cinnamon sticks in the space for a paper stick - cinnamon sticks can be split lengthwise with a knife if they are thick. 2. Bring sugar, corn syrup and 1½ cups (375 mL) water to a boil. ... Show details
Easy Homemade Lollipops Recipe
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comInsert the lollipop sticks into the molds. Combine the sugar, corn syrup, and water in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir until the sugar dissolves, and brush down the sides of the pan with a wet pastry brush. Once boiling, insert a candy … ...
Total Fat 0g: 0%
Saturated Fat 0g: 0%
Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins
Hot Cinnamon Hard Candy | Grace Like Rain Blog
Recipe From : gracelikerainblog.com2020-09-12 · Set aside. Combine sugar and corn syrup in large pot. Heat on high until the mixture comes to a boil then cover and boil for 3 minutes. Remove cover and reduce heat to medium-high. Continue cooking and stirring frequently until mixture reaches hard crack stage, 300-310 degrees F on a candy … ...
Total Time: 52 mins
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in large pot. Heat on high until the mixture comes to a boil then cover and boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove cover and reduce heat to medium-high. Continue cooking and stirring frequently until mixture reaches hard crack stage, 300-310 degrees F on a candy thermometer.
Cinnamon Hard Candy Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comIn a large heavy saucepan, combine sugar, water and corn syrup. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Cover and cook for 3 minutes. Uncover and cook over medium-high heat, without stirring, until a candy … ...
Estimated Reading Time: 1 min
Total Time: 35 mins
- Cover and cook for 3 minutes. Uncover and cook over medium-high heat, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 310° (hard-crack stage).
- Remove from the heat; stir in oil and food coloring, keeping face away from the mixture as the odor with be very strong. , Immediately pour onto a greased baking sheet.
Easy Homemade Lollipops | Just a Taste
Recipe From : justataste.com2018-11-11 · Ingredients 2 cups sugar 2/3 cup light corn syrup 2 teaspoons flavored extract, such as mint or vanilla (optional; See Kelly's Notes) ...
Total Time: 17 mins
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or Silpat baking mats. Fill a large bowl with ice water and set it aside.
- Combine the sugar, corn syrup and 1/4 cup water in a small saucepan set over medium heat. Attach the candy thermometer to the interior of the saucepan.
- Increase the heat to medium-high to bring the mix to a boil, stirring until the sugar has disolved. Using a small pastry brush dipped in water, wash down the sides of the saucepan to prevent crystals from forming.
- Boil the mixture for 5 to 7 minutes until it reaches 310°F (hard-crack stage) on the candy thermometer. Immediately transfer the saucepan to the bowl of ice water, carefully submerging the sides but ensuring no water seeps into it. Swirl the pan for 10 to 15 seconds to help the mixture cool then remove the saucepan from the bowl of ice water. If you're using an extract, carefully swirl it into the mixture immediately after you remove the saucepan from the ice bath.
Hard Candy and Lollipop Recipe | LorAnn Oils
Recipe From : lorannoils.com2002-01-01 · Make candy in less than 10 minutes with our Microwave Hard Candy Recipe. </br=""> (Based on 243 vote(s)) 172 review(s) | Add your review! Review(s) Average Rating: (Based on 243 vote(s)) We would love a review from you for this item! Add your review! View reviews in English; View reviews in all languages; Results per Page Sort by Ellen From Philadelphia. Good recipe … ...
Total Time: 50 mins
- 1. In a heavy (good quality) 2-quart saucepan, mix together sugar, corn syrup and water. Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- 2. Insert candy thermometer if using, making certain it does not touch the bottom of the pan. Bring mixture to a boil without stirring.
- 3. Early in the cooking process, 'wash down' any sugar crystals that form on the sides of the pan with a wet pastry brush.
- 4. Continue to cook the syrup, without stirring, until the temperature reaches 260F; add drops of coloring until desired hue is achieved. Do not stir; boiling action will incorporate color into syrup.
Cinnamon Hard Candy Recipe - No. 2 Pencil
Recipe From : number-2-pencil.com2018-11-29 · Instructions In a 3.5 quart sauce pan fitted with a candy thermometer, heat sugar, corn syrup and water together over medium heat, stirring occasionally until … ...
Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
- In a 3.5 quart sauce pan fitted with a candy thermometer, heat sugar, corn syrup and water together over medium heat, stirring occasionally until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. While sugar mixture is heating, prepare a baking sheet by lining it with heavy-duty foil and spraying with non stick cooking spray.
- Increase heat to high and let candy mixture come to a boil until it reaches 300 degrees F (hard crack stage) on a candy thermometer. Remove from heat and stir in food coloring and cinnamon oil. Keep face away from steam and handle cinnamon oil carefully, it can irritate skin with direct contact.
- Immediately pour candy mixture onto foil lined baking sheet and let cool completely. Once cooled, use kitchen mallet or heavy bottomed measuring cup to break up pieces. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Cinnamon Roll Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comThis gooey cinnamon pull apart recipe will impress everyone in your family! It is an easy (and I mean EASY), fast, and tasty modification of my boyfriend's grandmother's monkey brain recipe. I use 6 small Bundt pans instead of one big one so the cinnamon balls are more gooey :)Fun to make and even more fun to eat! By SUGISUGI. Chef John's Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls. Chef John's Pumpkin Cinnamon ... ... Show details
Cinnamon-Apple Lollipops Recipe | EatingWell
Recipe From : eatingwell.comCombine sugar, corn syrup, cinnamon oil and water in a heavy medium saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally to dissolve the sugar. Clip a candy thermometer to the pan and boil until the temperature reaches 300 degrees F and is at hard-crack stage (when a bit of syrup dropped into ice water is hard and brittle and does not stick to teeth). This will take about 10 minutes ... ... Show details
25 Cinnamon Cookie Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2021-02-27 · Warm up your oven and your tastebuds with these cinnamon laced cookies. Spicy and toasty, cinnamon is a favorite in cakes and crumbles, pies and tarts. But the essential spice turns basic sugar cookies into dazzling snickerdoodles and humble oatmeal cookies into family-favorite treats. These 25 cinnamon cookie recipes each highlight a different ... ... Show details
Hard Cinnamon Candy - Blogghetti
Recipe From : blogghetti.com2020-12-09 · Hard Cinnamon Candy may seem hard to make but it’s not and uses only 6 ingredients! Below the recipe, you will find all of Wednesday’s delicious recipes from all the bloggers. Hard Cinnamon Candy isn’t Hard to Make. This is the best cinnamon candy I have ever made. Just the right amount of spice from the cinnamon oil and the right amount of sweetness. If you have ever made candy… ...
- I find that gathering everything I need to make this recipe helps to make it go a little smoother. Having everything set in front of you or on the kitchen counter will give you a little less stress if you are making candy for the first time.
- Line a 12 x 17 inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Make sure to have paper not only on the bottom of pan, but up around sides of pan as well, as candy will spread to the edges of the pan. **Important to note: When you pour the hot candy mixture, you want to be sure your counter is protected from the hot mixture. Do so by placing prepared baking sheet on a trivet or hot pads.
- In a large heavy saucepan over medium-high heat, combine 3 3/4 cups granulated sugar, 1 1/2 cups light corn syrup and 1 cup of water and bring to a boil.
- Once mixture has reached a boil, reduce heat to medium. Cook (stirring often) until temperature reaches 300 to 310 degrees F, measuring with a candy thermometer. Be careful stirring, the mixture is extremely hot.
Cinnamon-Apple Lollipops - BigOven
Recipe From : bigoven.comArrange the cinnamon sticks on the prepared baking sheet and set aside. In a heavy medium saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup, cinnamon oil and 1/2 c water; bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally to dissolve the sugar. ...
Total Time: 1 hr
Cinnamon Lollipops | Recipe | Cinnamon lollipops recipe ...
Recipe From : pinterest.caFeb 7, 2014 - Fans of cinnamon will fall head over heels for these festive lollipops. Make them throughout the year using different cookie cutter shapes.—Sheryl Salisbury, Weatherford, Oklahoma ... Show details
How to Make Cinnamon Whiskey | a Copycat version of ...
Recipe From : afarmgirlinthemaking.com2020-12-08 · In each quart size mason jar add 5 Ceylon cinnamon sticks, 4 dried chili peppers (less if you’d like less of a kick), and 3 ounces of the simple syrup. Add the plastic lid to each jar and gently … ...
Total Time: 3 hrs 10 mins
Cinnamon Caramels — Let's Dish Recipes
Recipe From : letsdishrecipes.com2020-12-01 · I’m a huge fan of all things cinnamon, and these Cinnamon Caramels are probably one of my favorite homemade candy recipes on the blog! I’m talking cinnamon bears, Hot Tamales, Red Hots, Big Red gum. I love all of it. So as far as I’m concerned, these amazing caramels are well worth the time and effort. If you love cinnamon as much as I do, especially soft and chewy cinnamon … ...
Total Time: 40 mins
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, corn syrup, cream and butter. Cook, stirring almost constantly, until the mixture reaches 240 degrees. This may take up to 30 minutes.
19 Best Cinnamon Recipes - The Spruce Eats
Recipe From : thespruceeats.com...
Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
- Crispy Sand Tart Cookies With Cinnamon. Do you want to know the secret to these unbelievably delicious crispy sand tart cookies with cinnamon? Rolling the dough super thin.
- Ultimate Cinnamon Rolls. Do you swoon for the heavenly aroma and flavor of baked cinnamon rolls? You're going to bliss out over this ultimate cinnamon rolls recipe for America's favorite ooey, gooey cinnamon treat.
- Cinnamon Truffles. Cinnamon-scented cream and dark chocolate are rolled in a cocoa-cinnamon coating to create these bite-sized gourmet cinnamon truffles.
- Fried Apples With Cinnamon. These fried apples with cinnamon dessert taste like apple pie but are quick and easy to make on your stovetop. Tart green or red apples are peeled, sliced, and caramelized in a pan with butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Coffee Cake With Brown Sugar Cinnamon Crumb Topping. Every bite of this coffee cake with brown sugar cinnamon crumb topping includes a generous amount of cinnamon-spiced brown sugar streusel.
- Apple Dumplings With Cinnamon Syrup. In this comforting apple dumplings with cinnamon syrup recipe, apple slices are flavored with sugar and spices, then wrapped in a simple soft dough, and baked with a delicious syrup.
- Cinnamon Bundt Cake. Serve this lovely cinnamon bundt cake at baby showers, brunches, or whenever an occasion calls for an elegant dessert. Yellow cake mix, instant vanilla pudding, and cinnamon combine with a few other pantry ingredients to create the fluffy, lightly-spiced batter.
- Cinnamon Roll Cake. An ideal dessert for your next brunch, this cinnamon roll cake turns the crowd favorite breakfast treat into a beautiful cake. A homemade yeast batter is left to rise and then rolled out and covered in brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Funnel Cakes. These amusement park-inspired brown sugar and cinnamon funnel cakes get a wonderful aroma from cinnamon and brown sugar in the batter.
- Cinnamon Ice Cream. Cinnamon ice cream is an absolute delight, but it's not easy to find in stores. That's no problem because this two-ingredient recipe—really a foodie trick—is a great way to make it yourself in barely any time.
15 Fireball Candy Recipes That are Spciy and Hot, Hot, Hot!
Recipe From : wideopeneats.com...
Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
Cinnamon Rock Candy - Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
Recipe From : cookiedoughandovenmitt.com2020-12-13 · How to Make Cinnamon Rock Candy. To make rock candy, all you need to do is follow a few, easy steps. Rock candy is all about being precise so take your time and don’t rush through the steps. Amazing candy crystals are worth the extra effort. To make rock candy… ...
Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins
- In a large saucepan, add in the granulated sugar, corn syrup, and water. Place over medium heat, stir until combined and let it cook to 300 degrees F. I would highly recommend using a candy thermometer for this.
- After the sugar mixture has reached 300 degrees F, remove from the heat. Quickly add in a few drops of gel food coloring and the cinnamon oil. Stir vigorously until combined.
Roasted Cinnamon Sugar Candied Nuts | The Recipe Critic
Recipe From : therecipecritic.com2015-12-10 · Add the mixed nuts and stir until coated. In a small bowl mix together the brown sugar and cinnamon. Add to the nuts and toss until coated. Spread the nuts … ...
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees. Lightly spray a jelly roll pan with cooking spray. In a medium sized bowl, add the egg white and vanilla. Whisk together until frothy. Add the mixed nuts and stir until coated.
- In a small bowl mix together the brown sugar and cinnamon. Add to the nuts and toss until coated. Spread the nuts evenly on your prepared pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes in the oven and stir every 15 minutes until golden. Cool and then store in an airtight container.