Cinnamon Pumpkin Oatmeal Squares Low Fat
CINNAMON PUMPKIN OATMEAL SQUARES LOW FAT
these deliciously chewy and moist squares are so easy to prepare and are even low-fat! from the "divine indulgences" cookbook by rose reisman. great for a snack or breakfast nibble!
Time: 35 minutes
- in a bowl and using a whisk or electric mixer , beat brown sugar , pumpkin , milk , oil , egg and vanilla
- in another bowl , stir together flour , oats , dates , baking powder , cinnamon , ginger and allspice
- with a wooden spoon , stir the mixture into the pumpkin mixture just until everything is combined
- pour the batter into a prepared dish
- bake in the centre of the oven for 25 or 30 minutes or until a tester inserted into the centre comes out dry
- let the dish cool on a wire rack before cutting into squares
Number Of Ingredients: 13
- brown sugar
- canned pumpkin puree
- low-fat milk
- vegetable oil
- all-purpose flour
- quick-cooking oats
- pitted dates
- baking powder
- ground cinnamon
- ground ginger
Pumpkin sweets are popular at the holidays but really are yummy all year round! Try these pumpkin-oatmeal bars for a delicious mix between pumpkin bread and chewy oatmeal bars!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Kate
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9x11-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Combine pumpkin puree, brown sugar, and eggs in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves in a separate bowl. Slowly add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture until combined. Stir in oats and raisins. Spread batter evenly in the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a fork inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Allow to cool completely, then slice into 20 bars.
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- cooking spray
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
PUMPKIN OAT BARS
Quick and easy pumpkin bars for a healthy snack or breakfast.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Portland Girl
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and 8x8-inch baking pan.
- Stir oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice, and kosher salt together in a bowl; make a well in the center. Pour half-and-half, egg, and vanilla extract into well in the center of the oat mixture; stir to combine. Add pumpkin to half-and-half oat mixture and mix thoroughly. Pour pumpkin batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 1 ½ cups quick cooking oats
- ¼ cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup half-and-half
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups pumpkin puree
CINNAMON OATMEAL BARS
These tasty kid-pleasing bars are made with wholesome oats, butter and brown sugar.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Musselman's® Apple Butter
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8x8-inch baking pan with vegetable cooking spray. Line with heavy-duty foil, leaving an overhang on two sides to facilitate removal of bars from pan. Coat foil with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, oatmeal, sugar, and salt in a medium bowl. Stir in butter with a fork until well mixed and clumps form, and then spread half the oatmeal mixture over foiled pan bottom, pressing to form a thin crust.
- Spread apple butter over crust and then sprinkle remaining oatmeal mixture on top.
- Bake until crisp and golden brown, 30-40 min.
- Cool to room temperature. Use foil handles to remove bars from pan. Cut into squares and serve.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 1 cup MUSSELMAN'S® Apple Butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
Make and share this Oatmeal Squares recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Dancer
Yield 25 squares
- Melt margarine, combine with extract and sugar.
- Add oats and mix well.
- Press into 8-inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until bubbling and golden brown.
- Cool and cut into 25 squares.
Number Of Ingredients: 4
- 1/2 cup margarine (I used butter buds and it worked great)
- 1/2 teaspoon almonds or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups rolled oats
More recipes about cinnamon pumpkin oatmeal squares low fat recipes
Cinnamon Pumpkin Overnight Oats Recipe | Quaker Oats
Recipe From : quakeroats.comA heart healthy diet should include whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, low fat dairy, lean protein and legumes, and should limit fat, saturated fat and cholesterol and sodium. This recipe per 1 serving provides at least 1g soluble fiber. Experts … ...Show details
Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars — HUNGRY VEGAN MAMA
Recipe From : hungryveganmama.comOct 26, 2020 · Pour pumpkin oatmeal mix into the dish and spread out evenly Place in the over preheated to 375 degrees and bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve your oatmeal bars and drizzle with maple syrup. ...Show details
Pumpkin Squares With Oat Crust and Crumb Topping Recipe
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comSteps to Make It To make the oat crumble, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, chopped pecans, salt, baking soda, and butter. Beat until the mixture is crumbly. Reserve about 1 1/2 cups of the crumb mixture and press the remaining mixture into a lightly buttered 13 by 9 by 2-inch baking pan. ...Show details
Low Fat Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies Recipe - Food.com
Recipe From : food.comMay 08, 2007 · In a large bowl combine pumpkin and egg whites. In a separate bowl combine sugar, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, oats, and raisins. (Batter will be very dry at first.) … ...Show details
Healthy Pumpkin Bars Recipe with Oatmeal: Perfect for
Recipe From : yummytoddlerfood.comSep 07, 2020 · Pumpkin Bars Recipe. I love baking with pumpkin in the fall and winter (or anytime I just need a house full of happy smells!) and this recipe is a great way transform a can of pumpkin puree into a delicious breakfast or snack. The bars are super moist, so are easy for little ones to chew, and they are flavorful enough for us grownups too. ...Show details
Oatmeal Pumpkin Bars | Clean Green Simple
Recipe From : cleangreensimple.comPreheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine all oatmeal ingredients and stir until well combined. Spread evenly into a greased 9x13 inch pan. In a medium bowl, combine all pumpkin filling ingredients until smooth. ...Show details
10 Best Low Fat Oatmeal Breakfast Bars Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comLow Carb/Low Fat Pumpkin Muffins Food.com vanilla, sugar substitute, allspice, oatmeal, baking powder, cinnamon and 5 more Oats porridge with pumpkin and Anise jam Hoje para Jantar sliced almonds, milk, pumpkin, oatmeal, fleur de sel ...Show details
Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Recipe | Low Fat, Sugar Free, THM E
Recipe From : wholesomerecipebox.comSep 27, 2018 · Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal is a healthy and delicious fall breakfast you can prep ahead the night before. Serve it with Greek yogurt for an extra filling and protein-rich meal! This recipe is Trim Healthy Mama friendly (THM E), low fat … ...Show details
10 Best Low Fat High Fiber Oatmeal Bars Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comMay 07, 2021 · Low-fat Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins Ambitious Kitchen egg whites, applesauce, chocolate chips, unsweetened almond milk and 10 more Oatmeal Peanut Butter Protein Cookies **Low Fat/ Carb SparkRecipes ...Show details
10 Best Low Fat Breakfast Oatmeal Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comApr 26, 2021 · The Best Low Fat Breakfast Oatmeal Recipes on Yummly | Low-fat Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins, Low-fat Yogurt Parfait, Low-fat Banana Buttermilk Muffins ... ground cinnamon, oatmeal, almonds, dried cranberries, black sesame seeds and 6 more ... oatmeal, buttermilk, hot water, sesame seeds, brown sugar and 4 more. Granola and Walnut Bars ... ...Show details
Low Sugar And Lowfat Oatmeal Bars Recipes | SparkRecipes
Recipe From : recipes.sparkpeople.comTop low sugar and lowfat oatmeal bars recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. ... Pumpkin protein fiber bars. High protein, high fiber, high nutrient, very low sugar bars. ... Tasty Low fat/Low calorie version of the bar room favorite Submitted by: ANGIERSJ. CALORIES: 194.1 ... ...Show details
Pumpkin Bars With Chocolate Chips and Oats | Nutritious Eats
Recipe From : nutritiouseats.comNov 16, 2015 · Mix oats through salt in a large bowl together and stir until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour mixture into prepared pan and using a rubber or wooden spatula, smooth the top out evenly. Bake for 28-30 minutes or until edges are … ...Show details
Healthy Pumpkin Breakfast Bars • FIVEheartHOME
Recipe From : fivehearthome.comOct 18, 2020 · In addition to nutrient-dense oats, this recipe calls for coconut oil as a healthy fat, honey as a natural sweetener, and a sprinkling of chopped nuts on top (I opted for walnuts) to add crunchy texture and make the bars even more wholesome.These Healthy Pumpkin Breakfast Bars also contain a good amount of -- wait for it-- pumpkin!You can use the canned stuff, or you can make your own … ...Show details
Maple Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Bars - Iowa Girl Eats
Recipe From : iowagirleats.comMaple Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Bars are a delectable gluten-free breakfast or snack recipe that's flavored with pumpkin pie spice and pure maple syrup. Healthy, easy, and delicious. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe 155 Comments ...Show details
Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal - Recipe Girl®
Recipe From : recipegirl.comSep 22, 2007 · In a medium bowl, combine oats, sugar, raisins, spices, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, milk, eggs and vanilla extract. Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients; whisk until combined. Pour into prepared … ...Show details
Low-Fat Pumpkin Oatmeal - The Spruce Eats
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comPlace oatmeal in a large microwave-safe bowl and stir in milk. Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from microwave and stir in pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon. Heat for 40 to 60 seconds, or until heated through. ...Show details
No Sugar Added Baked Oatmeal Bars - Mama Knows Nutrition
Recipe From : mamaknowsnutrition.comOct 03, 2018 · Add remaining 1-1/2 cups oats, oat flour, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and salt then stir to combine. Fold in flax and hemp hearts, then pour batter into prepared baking pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the center has set. ...Show details
Cinnamon Swirl Pumpkin Muffins Whenever I find a
Recipe From : mybakingadventure.tumblr.comNov 18, 2012 · Cinnamon Swirl Pumpkin Muffins. Whenever I find a recipe for a 3 (WW) P+ muffin, I have to try it, I’m always trying to expand my breakfast repertoire. So this was next on the list. My first obstacle, however, was that they’re made with my favorite flour, whole wheat pastry flour, and now TWO of my grocery stores are completely out of it. ...Show details
Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies Recipe | Quaker Oats
Recipe From : quakeroats.comSpray cookie sheets with non stick cooking spray In a medium bowl, combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt In a large bowl beat butter and sugars until creamy and smooth Add egg, pumpkin and vanilla, beat until combined Gradually add dry ingredients, beating after each addition Stir in walnuts and raisins Drop dough onto cookie sheet using a dough scoop or teaspoon Bake about 14-16 minutes or … ...Show details
41 Best Healthy Pumpkin Recipes - How to Cook Pumpkin Healthy
Recipe From : countryliving.comAug 25, 2020 · Fall is here, which means pumpkin recipes of all kinds are suddenly being touted from every coffee shop and grocery store aisle. For those who love the season but are trying to maintain healthy eating habits, it can be difficult to see everything from cinnamon … ...Show details
Baked Oatmeal Cinnamon Squares | Tasty Kitchen: A Happy
Recipe From : tastykitchen.comAug 31, 2011 · Combine flour, oats, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and brown sugar in a large bowl. In another bowl, whisk together butter, granulated sugar, egg white, vanilla extract, and Greek yogurt until smooth. Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and stir until batter is combined. ...Show details
Healthy Pumpkin Bars (Dairy Free, Low Sugar) | Our Salty
Recipe From : oursaltykitchen.comSep 28, 2018 · Whisk wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves until evenly combined. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs with the pumpkin puree until smooth. Whisk in … ...Show details
Pumpkin Oatmeal Bake with Maple Cinnamon Cream Cheese
Recipe From : laurenfitfoodie.comSep 29, 2020 · In a small bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients - oats, protein powder, all-purpose, coconut flour, salt, baking powder, and spices). In a separate, medium sized bowl, whisk the egg (you … ...Show details
Lowfat Pumpkin Oatmeal Spice Cookies • Love From The Oven
Recipe From : lovefromtheoven.comSep 20, 2011 · Directions : Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl combine pumpkin, eggs and vanilla until well combined. In a separate bowl combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and spices and mix ins. I transferred my flours into glass jars this weekend and wonder why I didn’t do so years ago. ...Show details
Pumpkin Cinnamon Chip Oatmeal Bars - Newest Recipes
Recipe From : completerecipes.comNov 11, 2014 · Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. Add in oats and brown sugar and stir until combined. In a separate smaller bowl, combine pumpkin, milk, beaten egg, vanilla and molasses. Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ones and mix completely. Fold in cinnamon chips. Use aluminum foil and line an 8x8" pan. ...Show details