refreshing lemon-lime soda. for the warmer weather of the southern us regions.
Time: 10 minutes
- combine lime and lemon juice in a large jug
- add sugar and stir until dissolved , place in fridge for 10 minutes to chill
- add soda water and lime wedges
- place ice in serving glasses , pour citrus soda over and serve
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- fresh lime juice
- fresh lemon juice
- palm sugar
- soda water
- ice cube
Make and share this Citrus Soda recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Jewelies
Yield 8 serving(s)
- Combine lime and lemon juice in a large jug.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved, place in fridge for 10 minutes to chill.
- Add soda water and lime wedges.
- Place ice in serving glasses, pour citrus soda over and serve.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 200 ml fresh lime juice (about 7 limes)
- 100 ml fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 160 g palm sugar, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 liters soda water, chilled (club soda)
- 2 limes, quartered to serve
- ice cube, to serve
15-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation occasion south-west-pacific low-protein healthy very-low-carbs beverages fruit australian easy beginner-cook holiday-event kid-friendly low-fat spring summer vegetarian dietary low-sodium low-cholesterol seasonal low-saturated-fat low-calorie low-carb inexpensive healthy-2 toddler-friendly low-in-something citrus lemon lime presentation served-cold
You'll also love
More recipes about citrus soda recipes
Sunny Citrus Soda Recipe | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.comMix juices and Sweet’N Low® in 2 1/2-quart nonmetal pitcher. Gradually stir in club soda. Serve in tall glasses over ice. Thread fruit wedges on 8 small cocktail skewers. ... Show details
Campari Citrus Soda Recipe | Rachael Ray | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com...
Zesty Citrus Soda - Rachael Ray In Season
Recipe From : rachaelraymag.com2017-05-31 · In saucepan, bring sugar and 1/3 cup water to a simmer, stirring to dissolve sugar; let cool. Add zests and juices. ...
- Garnish with mint. Nice Ice, Baby! For easy, pretty ice cubes, divide lemon and lime slices among muffin cups, then fill with water and freeze.
Simple Citrus Soda Syrup Recipes | Libation Lab
Recipe From : libationlab.comSimple Citrus Soda Syrup Recipes. Posted by Leave a comment on Simple Citrus Soda Syrup Recipes. I’m buried under cheap, excellent winter citrus and before it ends, I want to bottle every flavor. Everyone’s making seltzer at home, but the commercially available soda syrups are gross, so here’s an easy and inexpensive way to make your own. These also lend themselves to crafting epic ... ... Show details
Lemon Soda Recipe | Chilled & Refreshing - TheFoodXP
Recipe From : thefoodxp.com2021-05-14 · In a tall glass add lemon juice, salt, and sugar. In the glass add water and mix it well with ingredients added before. In the end add ice cubes, soda, and to … ...
Most Popular Drinks Made with Mountain Dew® citrus soda ...
Recipe From : crystalmixer.comBelow you can find just about all the drinks made with Mountain Dew® citrus soda. These drinks contain Mountain Dew® citrus soda, for the best possible mixes. If you have a list of more than one ingredient, or want your drink to include specific ingredients - check out our Drink Builder to help find matching recipes. ... Show details
Anyone have a good lemon-lime or citrus soda recipe ...
Recipe From : homebrewtalk.com2008-07-02 · Pour over citrus soda and serve. This recipe is best made just before serving." I'll replace some of the citrus juices with some grapefruit juice to make it more like squirt and replace the palm sugar with cane sugar. I don't think it will keep the fresh citrus taste at keg volumes, so I'll keep it to 2 liter batches with a carbonation cap for 2 liter bottles. I'll let you know how it turns ... ... Show details
50 Homemade Sodas | Recipes, Dinners and Easy Meal Ideas ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com...
- Cherry-Vanilla Simmer 2 cups cherry juice, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 split, scraped vanilla bean (seeds and pod) over medium heat until syrupy, 15 to 20 minutes; strain.
- Chocolate Simmer 1 cup each sugar and water with 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder over medium heat, whisking occasionally, until syrupy, 6 minutes. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and let cool completely.
- Chocolate-Cherry Make Cherry-Vanilla syrup (No. 1) and Chocolate syrup (No. 2). For each drink, mix 2 tablespoons cherry syrup with 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup; mix with seltzer.
- Rhubarb Simmer 3 cups chopped rhubarb, 1 1/2 cups water and 1 cup sugar over medium heat until broken down and syrupy, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool completely, then strain through a cheesecloth-lined sieve, pressing on the solids.
- Rhubarb Shrub Make Rhubarb syrup (No. 4). Stir in 1 1/2 cups water, 1/2 cup lemon juice and 1/4 cup white vinegar. Cover; refrigerate 2 days. Stir; mix each 1/2 cup with 1/2 cup seltzer.
- Cantaloupe Puree 4 cups cubed cantaloupe, 1/4 cup honey, the juice of 1 lemon and a pinch of salt; strain, pressing on the solids. Mix with seltzer.
- Currant Simmer 1 cup black or red currant jelly with 2 tablespoons water until smooth; strain. Let cool completely. Mix with seltzer.
- Balsamic-Fig Simmer 1 cup fig preserves with 2 tablespoons each balsamic vinegar and water until smooth; strain. Let cool completely. Mix with seltzer.
- Licorice Simmer 1 cup each sugar and water with 1 tablespoon anise seeds over medium heat until syrupy, 5 minutes; strain. Let cool completely. Mix with seltzer.
- Espresso-Licorice Simmer 2 cups water, 1 cup sugar, 1/2 cup brewed espresso and 1/4 teaspoon anise seeds over medium heat until syrupy, about 10 minutes; strain.
Homemade Soda Recipes for 5 Classic Flavors
Recipe From : treehugger.com...
14 DIY Sodastream Recipes That ... - Simply Sparkling Soda
Recipe From : simplysparklingsoda.com3. Strawberry & Mint. Chop a cup of strawberries and a half cup of loosely packed mint. Place in a gallon of water for 12 hours. Strain the fruit and mint, and then carbonate with your SodaStream. 4. Ginger & Lemon. Boil freshly 1/2 of fresh ground ginger for 20 minutes in 1 cup of water, and then strain. ...
Lemon-Lime Soda - Rachael Ray In Season
Recipe From : rachaelraymag.com2015-12-09 · Recipes. Lemon-Lime Soda. Author: Rachael Ray Every Day Updated: Jul 12, 2017 Original: Dec 9, 2015. Ingredients. 2 cups sugar; 1 cup water; 2 lemons (zest and juice) 2 limes (zest and juice) 1 cup seltzer; Preparation. In a small saucepan, stir … ... Show details
Nimbu Soda (Indian-Style Lime Soda) Recipe
Recipe From : seriouseats.com2020-08-19 · Place ice in a tall glass and fill to the top with water. Combine lime juice, kala namak, and sugar in a small mixing bowl, and stir to completely dissolve solids. Drain water from glass, add lime juice mixture, fill glass almost to the top with soda water, and stir briefly. Top with splash of soda and serve. ... Show details
10 Healthy & Easy SodaStream Recipes ... - Home Healthy Soda
Recipe From : homehealthysoda.com...
- SodaStream Cola Recipe. This cola recipe comes really close to tasting like original cola. Sadly its kinda tedious to do but if you have the time and you love colas you should try it out.
- Ginger Ale Recipe. If you love Canada Dry You need to check out my very simple all-natural ginger ale recipe click to read my Ginger Ale Recipe. It’s the closest you can get to Canada Dry from a homemade recipe.
- Lemonade Recipe. My kids love Sparkling Lemonade and this is the recipe that they love you can click to check out my SodaStream Lemonade Recipe.
- Cherry Juice SodaStream Recipe. Ingredients: One Pound of Fresh Cherries. Sparkling water. A Fine Mesh Strainer or a Clean old Cotton Cloth (a t-shirt would work fine)
- Lemon Lime Soda Recipes. Ingredients: 1 Lemon. 1 Lime. 2 tablespoons of apple juice concentrate. 1 eight ounce glass of sparkling water. Instructions: Squeeze both Lemon and lime into separate containers and remove any pulp.
- WaterMellon Soda Recipe. Ingredients: 1/2 of a Watermelon. Sparkling water. Blender. Strainer or cloth. Instructions: Chop out the insides of the watermelon. And place into a blender with a small amount of water to make it blend easier.
- Chocolate Italian Cream Soda Recipes. Ingredients: One 8 Ounce Glass of Sparkling Water. Chocolate Syrup. Half-and-Half. Instructions to Make One Glass of Chocolate Italian Cream Soda
- Grape Juice Soda Recipe. Ingredients: 2 Cups of Grapes (Better If you can use seedless ones) Sparkling Water. Instructions: Add 2 cups of grapes to your blender and add 1/2 glass of cold water.
- Orange Cream Soda Recipe. Ingredients: Vanilla Extract. Sparkling Water. 1 Orange. 2 tablespoons of Sugar (Optional) Instructions: Cut up the whole Orange and then add it to a container with 1/5 of a glass of water.
- Sparkling Iced Tea Recipe. I cover this recipe and I also give some pro tips that a lot of restaurants use in my article on How to Make Sparkling Iced Tea click to read.
Lemon Soda Recipe | Refreshing Lemon and Soda Drink - Teja ...
Recipe From : tejasrecipes.com2020-06-07 · Homemade Lemon Soda / Lime Soda Recipe: Here are the ingredients for this lemon soda water drink: Take 2 lemons. Cut the lemons into two pieces then squeeze the lemon juice into serving glass. Now Add sugar as per your taste. Here am using 4 spoons of sugar. Add 1/4th portion water and mix well until sugar completely dissolved. Now pour soda into it. Finally Add 3-4 ice cubes. … ...
Lemon Lime Water Kefir Soda Recipe - Happy Gut
Recipe From : happygutpro.com1 tsp of a mixed lemon and lime zest. Make the first ferment and leave the jar in a warm place for 24-48 hours. Zest the lemon and lime to make up about 1 tsp of mixed zests. Add zests, candied ginger and juices into a clean and sanitized swivel top bottle. Strain the grains, and pour the first ferment into the swivel top bottle. ... Show details
Lemon soda recipe, Fresh lime soda recipe - Sharmis Passions
Recipe From : sharmispassions.com2017-03-14 · Now gather all the ingredients and keep it ready.First take the serving glass.Add lemon juice (a tbsp or so),then add salt and sugar as per your preference. … ...
Best Citrus Recipes and Citrus Cooking Ideas
Recipe From : thedailymeal.comChristmas Citrus Soda Recipe. When it comes to hosting family-friendly holiday parties, few think of offering alcoholic and non-alcoholic variations of the same drink. We developed this blood-orange flavored soda with children, and those who don't imbibe, in mind.Inspired by the fresh flavors and vibrant colors of blood oranges, which appear in markets just before Christmas, and the unique ... ...
How to Make Lacto-fermented Lemon Lime Soda - Fearless Eating
Recipe From : fearlesseating.net2016-05-12 · Lacto-Fermented Lemon Lime Soda Recipe Simply add lemon juice, lime juice, water, sugar and a starter culture and in a few days you'll get a lemon-lime soda! Print. Course Drinks Cuisine American Prep Time 20 minutes. Cook Time 10 minutes. Total Time 30 minutes. Servings 2 quarts. Author Craig Fear. Ingredients. 6 - 7 cups filtered water; 1 cup organic sugar; 1/2 - 3/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon ... ...
- When the water is warm (but not hot) to the touch, add 1/2 cup lemon juice, 1/2 cup lime juice and all of ginger bug and mix well. Taste. This is approximately what your soda will taste like. Add additional 1/4 cup each of lemon and lime juice, if desired.
- Transfer to a 2-quart ball jar or demijohn and leave at room temperature for at least 3 days. Stir it every day to prevent mold from forming on the surface. Look for visible signs of fermentation via a slight fizziness. Even a slight fizz is a good sign that the carbonation will build rapidly when transferred to the soda bottles. You can let it ferment longer than 3 days if you’d like a less sweet soda as the bacteria will continue to feed on the sugar (similar to kombucha). Taste it as you go to get the sweetness you desire.