RESTAURANT-STYLE COLESLAW I
- Combine the coleslaw and onion in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sugar, salt, pepper, milk, mayonnaise, buttermilk, vinegar and lemon juice; mix until smooth. Pour mixture over the coleslaw and onion; stir well and chill for 1 hour.
SUPER SIMPLE SUGAR-FREE COLESLAW
I adapted this from a recipe I found on Life's Ambrosia (http://www.lifesambrosia.com/2009/04/cajun-chicken-sandwiches-recipe.html) - it is so simple and absolutely delicious. Cooking time is refrigeration time.
Provided by Dottygumdrop
Yield 4 , 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic powder, celery seeds and sea salt.
- Add shredded cabbage and carrots. Toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour. Stir again then serve.
THE BEST CREAMY COLESLAW
We made our cool, crunchy slaw with just the right amount of tang from sour cream and vinegar. A bit of honey balances the acidity. This classic summer side dish would be welcome at any picnic or backyard BBQ.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Toss together the cabbage and carrots in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, mustard, honey and celery salt in a medium bowl. Pour the dressing over the shredded vegetables and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Season with more salt and pepper before serving.
SWEET, CREAMY COLESLAW
I never liked coleslaw until I tried my husband's great aunt's. Now I can't get enough of it! Great with BBQ pork sandwiches. You can also use a bag of slaw mix instead of shredding the cabbage and carrots yourself.
Provided by Marg CaymanDesigns
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Shred cabbage and carrots into a bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar in a separate bowl; blending well.
- Pour over shredded vegetables and stir to coat.
- Amounts of dressing ingredients can be adjusted to suit taste but always use the same amount of vinegar as sugar.
EASY COLESLAW DRESSING
A creamy coleslaw dressing that can be made with ingredients you already have! You can pour it immediately over a 14-ounce package of coleslaw mix or refrigerate until needed.
Provided by GarlicQueen
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Whisk mayonnaise, sugar, lemon juice, vinegar, pepper, and salt together in a bowl until smooth and creamy.
TRADITIONAL CREAMY COLESLAW
- Whisk mayonnaise, sugar, rice wine vinegar, lemon juice, horseradish, onion powder, dry mustard, celery salt, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl, stirring to dissolve sugar. Fold coleslaw mix into dressing. Cover bowl and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
People also searched
More about "coleslaw recipe from scratch"
KFC COLESLAW COPYCAT RECIPE - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
2019-05-02 · Shred the cabbage and carrot and dice finely. Mix all veggies in a large mixing bowl. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour …
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour over the veggies and stir all with a wooden spoon.
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST HOMEMADE COLESLAW FROM SCRATCH
2020-09-19 · Cut the cabbage into quarters, and then cut out the core. Slice the cabbage into thin shreds. You can easily do this with a knife. Peel the carrots and grate with …
- Cut the cabbage into quarters, and then cut out the core. Slice the cabbage into thin shreds. You can easily do this with a knife.
- Peel the carrots and grate with either a hand grater or a food processor. You can also buy bags of shredded carrots if you want to skip this step.
BEST HOMEMADE COLESLAW RECIPE - EASY COLESLAW DRESSING RECIPE
2021-04-19 · Whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, dijon mustard, sugar, and celery seed. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add cabbage and carrots and mix to …
THIS EASY COLESLAW RECIPE BELONGS IN YOUR RECIPE BOX
2020-04-22 · Our creamy coleslaw recipe has 177 calories, 8 grams of sugar, 2 grams of fiber and 1 gram of protein per serving. Get Creative with This Crunch Side Dish. 1 / 44. Ruby Raspberry Slaw Give ordinary coleslaw a "berry" tangy twist. It's sure to get raves at your next picnic or potluck. —Deborah Biggs, Omaha, Nebraska . Go to Recipe…
SERIOUSLY GOOD HOMEMADE COLESLAW - INSPIRED TASTE
2020-03-04 · Place the shredded cabbage in a very large bowl (you will have 6 to 8 cups). Add the shredded carrot and parsley to the cabbage and toss to mix. In a …
CLASSIC COLESLAW RECIPE WITH HOMEMADE ... - SIMPLY SCRATCH
2018-11-08 · Cut the cabbage into eighths so you have small wedges. Use your knife to "spread" or slice the cabbage into thin strips and add it into a large bowl. In a glass jar …
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST COLESLAW EVER | ALLRECIPES
2016-08-08 · There are several ways to shred your cabbage and carrots-by hand, grater, food processor, or mandolin, etc. To shred by hand, peel off a couple of the outer …
HOW TO MAKE COLESLAW - BETTYCROCKER.COM
2017-10-23 · There are two main ways to make your own homemade coleslaw mix: shredding or thinly slicing the cabbage. To thinly slice cabbage, quarter a small head of cabbage and cut out the core from each piece. Then, place a flat side of a quarter …
See details »
HOW TO MAKE COLESLAW FROM SCRATCH - EASY COLESLAW RECIPE
2020-05-19 · Print this Coleslaw Recipe from scratch to add to your Recipe Binder below: Print. Easy Coleslaw Recipe. Ingredients. 1 batch of Homemade Mayo If you make a large batch of coleslaw, you will still want to make your mayo in one recipe …
- Next, shred or chop your vegetables up. I use a BOSCH shredder attachment and run everything through it. If you don't have one, don't worry...just shred everything up in the size or shapes that you prefer. You can shred the carrots with a cheese grater and then just cut the cabbage into shreds.
BEST HEALTHY COLESLAW EVER (NO MAYO!) | AMBITIOUS KITCHEN
2020-05-18 · Add all of the coleslaw ingredients to a large bowl except for the pepitas, almonds and dressing. In a smaller bowl, add your dressing ingredients and whisk to combine. Pour the dressing …
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing. Pour all over the slaw and toss well to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary. Cover and place in fridge for at least an hour to allow flavors to marinate together.
GREEK YOGURT COLESLAW WITH HEALTHY COLESLAW DRESSING ...
2020-08-09 · How to make healthy coleslaw recipe? The steps for this healthy slaw recipe are so easy, all it takes is two bowls (one large, one small) and 15 minutes. Simply: Prepare coleslaw mix. In a …
- Mix together yogurt, lemon juice, vinegar, honey, dijon mustard, celery seed, and salt and pepper in a bowl and give it a good whisk. Give it a taste and add more seasoning if necessary.
SIMPLE HEALTHY COLESLAW RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
2019-01-25 · Let’s talk about this healthy slaw recipe. It’s proof that sometimes, the most humble of ingredients can make for the best recipes. Take cheap cabbage, with all of its potent antioxidants, …
- In a medium serving bowl, combine the prepared purple and green cabbage, carrots and parsley. Set aside.
- Measure out your seeds into a small skillet. Toast over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the seeds are fragrant and the pepitas are starting to make little popping noises. Pour the toasted seeds into the mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- To make the dressing, in a small bowl, combine the olive oil with 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Add the garlic, cumin and salt and whisk until thoroughly blended.
- Drizzle the dressing over the slaw and toss until all of the ingredients are lightly coated in dressing. Taste and add an additional tablespoon of lemon juice if the slaw needs a little more zip. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate to marinate for up to several hours.
HOW TO MAKE CREAMY COLESLAW | TASTE OF HOME
2018-07-20 · Thai Chicken & Slaw This recipe is foolproof and well worth the prep time. Kids love the sweetness of the honey, and I serve the slaw on the side so my vegetarian friends can enjoy it, too.—Karen Norris, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania . Go to Recipe. Kale Slaw Spring Salad My parents and in-laws are retired and like to spend winters in Florida. This tangy spring salad welcomes the …
TOP SECRET RECIPES | KFC COLESLAW
2005-04-28 · If you've ever seen a clone recipe for KFC coleslaw it probably looks like this. This replica recipe has become one of the all-time most shared recipes on the intraweb. Here's the original secret formula I created from scratch in 1993 for my first book, Top Secret Recipes, to clone the world's best slaw. I've cloned a ton of stuff from KFC.
HOW TO MAKE CLASSIC CREAMY COLESLAW - RECIPE | KITCHN
See details »
EASY COLESLAW RECIPE WITH THE BEST CREAMY HOMEMADE ...
2021-07-25 · Easy Coleslaw Recipe with the best creamy homemade coleslaw dressing! It's so quick to make from scratch or with store bought coleslaw mix. Serve it as a topping for pulled pork or enjoy as a side dish! from Kristine's Kitchen https://ift.tt/3iIVGnf via IFTTT. IFTTT Kristine's Kitchen. Get link ; Facebook; Twitter; Pinterest; Email; Other Apps; Comments. Post a Comment. Popular posts from this ...
See details »
COLESLAW RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
12-Second Coleslaw. Rating: 4.35 stars. 10. When people think of coleslaw, they think of that bowl of soggy, shredded cabbage sitting at the end of the picnic table. This is a completely different approach; a fresh-shredded cabbage prepared as a fast (12 seconds adding ingredients, 30 seconds to mix), crisp, low-cal, low-carb, slightly spicy ...
See details »
HOMEMADE COLESLAW FROM SCRATCH RECIPE - EUGENIE KITCHEN
Directions 1. In a large mixing bowl, add in 3 and 1/2 cups of finely chopped cabbage, ¼ cup of finely chopped carrot, and 2 tablespoons of minced onion. And stir to combine.
See details »
SERIOUSLY GOOD HOMEMADE COLESLAW RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ...
For the full Seriously Good Homemade Coleslaw Recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste: https://www.in...
See details »
EASY HOMEMADE COLESLAW RECIPE (STEP-BY-STEP) | HOWTOCOOK ...
2021-07-29 · 0 Views. This super easy coleslaw recipe only has 4 ingredients and takes less than 10 minutes to make! If you’ve never had creamy homemade coleslaw its so refreshing on a hot summer day and is the perfect side dish for all those BBQ favorites! View FULL Step-by-Step recipe here: Ingredients: 1 14oz bag shredded coleslaw mix. 1/2 cup mayonnaise.
See details »
HOW TO MAKE CREAMY COLESLAW FROM SCRATCH - YOUTUBE
There are two potential issues when making creamy coleslaw from scratch. One is cutting cabbage for coleslaw and the other is a watery coleslaw. Today I'm go...
See details »
SIMPLY RECIPES - CLASSIC COLESLAW RECIPE | FACEBOOK
This Coleslaw Recipe is a classic, from scratch recipe that will make you never buy store bought coleslaw dressing again! Full recipe:... Jump to. Sections of this page. Accessibility Help. Press alt + / to open this menu. Facebook. Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? Sign Up. Classic Coleslaw Recipe . Simply Recipes. 1 hr · This Coleslaw Recipe is a classic, from scratch recipe that ...
See details »