Corn N Spaghetti
CORN N SPAGHETTI
this is a real shortcut recipe! it is economical, quick and tasty. kids love it.
Time: 65 minutes
- preheat oven to 350f degrees
- mix all the ingredients together in a buttered cassarole dish
- bake covered for 30 minutes
- uncover and bake for another 30 minutes
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- cream-style corn
- whole kernel corn
- jalapeno peppers
BAKED SPAGHETTI CORN
Hi, my name is Molly. I am 13 years old and I love this recipe my mom makes every once in awhile. This makes a good family meal side dish. It is also very easy to make ! So, please have fun with this recipe.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Molly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a 1 1/2 quart casserole combine broken spaghetti, whole kernel corn, cheese, cream-style corn and margarine.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until spaghetti is cooked.
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- 1 cup broken dry spaghetti
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- ¼ cup margarine, melted
My Mom found this in a news paper and decided to make it, I was reluctant as she described it to me but WOW, is this easy and soooo very good. My teenagers beg me to make this several times a month.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by JKompelien
Yield 8 serving(s)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into 9x13 pan or casserole dish.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes covered.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 30 minutes.
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- 14 3/4 ounces cream-style corn
- 15 1/4 ounces whole kernel corn, with liquid
- 1 cup spaghetti, broken into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
My Great Grandma Lott's recipe. And one dish that goes with just about any main dish, as a side dish. yum !!!!!!!! I personally love making it with my Country Spare Rib recipe which is here on JAP. Along with some cornbread
Recipe From justapinch.com
Provided by Elizabeth Lancaster
- 1. Pre-Heat oven to 350*
- 2. you have 3 options for noodles for this recipe. 1. 1 Cup of Orzo or 2. 1 cup of broken spaghetti noodles (into 4 inch lengths, stand up in a measuring cup equaling one cup ) or 3. can use 2 1/2 cups of dry macaroni noodles instead
- 3. mix all ingredients together (noodles uncooked) place into a 9 x 13 pan or 9x9 by 2 Inch deep casserole with a lid or foil and bake for 1 hour at 350*
- 4. Let stand for 5 min before serving, and enjoy!!!!
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- 1 can(s) whole kernel corn (do not drain)
- 1 can(s) cream style corn
- 1 c orzo, or spaghetti noodles or macaroni noodles
- 1/2 c melted butter
- 1 c grated velveeta cheese
CHEESY SPAGHETTI CORN CASSEROLE
This is a simply delicious joiner to any meal. Perfect to take to family gatherings, as well. Will be the hit of the night. People will be asking you for the recipe!!! All I can say to describe it is DELICIOUS!
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Dienia B.
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix both cans of corn and 1 1/2 cup of cheese in a casserole dish.and the milk
- Break spaghetti into 1/4's and mix into mixture.
- Gently pat down so no spaghetti noodles are poking out.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over mixture.
- Pour margarine over mixture in a circular motion.
- Put foil over the top and put in oven for 1 hour.
- Take out of oven and stir.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup milk
CREAMY CORN PASTA WITH BASIL
There's no cream in this wonderfully summery pasta dish, just a luscious sauce made from puréed fresh corn and sweet sautéed scallions, along with Parmesan for depth and red chile flakes for a contrasting bite. Be sure to add the lemon juice and fresh herbs at the end; the rich pasta really benefits from their bright, fresh flavors. And while this is best made at the height of corn season, it's still quite good even with out-of-season supermarket ears, or with frozen corn.
Recipe From cooking.nytimes.com
Provided by Melissa Clark
Yield 3 to 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil. Cook pasta until 1 minute shy of al dente, according to the package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large sauté pan over medium heat; add scallion whites and a pinch of salt and cook until soft, 3 minutes. Add 1/4 cup water and all but 1/4 cup corn; simmer until corn is heated through and almost tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, transfer to a blender, and purée mixture until smooth, adding a little extra water if needed to get a thick but pourable texture.
- Heat the same skillet over high heat. Add butter and let melt. Add reserved 1/4 cup corn and cook until tender, 1 to 2 minutes. (It's O.K. if the butter browns; that deepens the flavor.) Add the corn purée and cook for 30 seconds to heat and combine the flavors.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add pasta and half the reserved pasta cooking water, tossing to coat. Cook for 1 minute, then add a little more of the pasta cooking water if the mixture seems too thick. Stir in 1/4 cup of the scallion greens, the Parmesan, the herbs, the red pepper flakes, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle with fresh lemon juice to taste. Transfer to warm pasta bowls and garnish with more scallions, herbs, a drizzle of olive oil and black pepper.
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- Fine sea salt
- 12 ounces dry orecchiette or farfalle
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 bunch scallions (about 8), trimmed and thinly sliced (keep the whites and greens separate)
- 2 large ears corn, shucked and kernels removed (2 cups kernels)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, more for serving
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, more to taste
- 1/3 cup torn basil or mint, more for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- Fresh lemon juice, as needed
PARMESAN PASTA AND CORN
This side dish is simple to make and can be easily doubled for a large group. I especially like it with fresh corn. Frank Hilliard, East Liverpool, Ohio
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter until tender. Drain the pasta. Add the pasta, corn, salt and pepper to the skillet; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 8 ounces small pasta shells
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3-1/3 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
CORN 'N' BEEF PASTA BAKE
I call this my "Friendship Casserole" because I often make it for new moms and other folks who need a helping hand. The ingredients are easily assembled for a quick meal.-Nancy Adams, Hancock, New Hampshire
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6-8 servings.
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion, green pepper and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the corn, tomatoes, pasta, buttermilk, cream cheese, chili powder, salt and pepper., Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake at 375° for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 25-30 minutes longer or until the pasta is tender.
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green or sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
More recipes about corn n spaghetti recipes
Corny Spaghetti Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comMay 29, 2000 · Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Step 2 While pasta is cooking, in large skillet over medium heat, saute onion in butter 2 minutes. ...Show details
Corn Spaghetti Pasta recipe by Reena Andavarapu at
Recipe From : betterbutter.inFeb 28, 2017 · Boil the pasta in water as per the packet instructions, strain and keep aside. Boil the corn and keep aside. Both pasta and corn can be boiled together. Take a pan, add some oil ...Show details
Spaghetti with Creamy Corn and Ham Recipe - Quick From
Recipe From : foodandwine.comIn a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the ears of corn until just done, about 3 minutes. Remove the corn from the pot and save the hot water to cook the spaghetti. When the ears of corn … ...Show details
Spaghetti Corn | Commonground Nebraska
Recipe From : commongroundnebraska.comMix all of the ingredients together. Place in baking dish. Bake at 350* for 45 minutes. This can be prepared in crock pot or microwave. (6 Qt crockpot - 3 hours, first hour on high, 2 hours on low. ...Show details
Spaghetti Corn Casserole Recipe | CDKitchen.com
Recipe From : cdkitchen.comIn a large bowl, combine spaghetti, cheese, both corns, melted margarine and onion. Pour into greased or buttered 2-quart baking dish. Bake at 375 degrees F … ...Show details
Easy Corned Beef Spaghetti - Kawaling Pinoy
Recipe From : kawalingpinoy.comApr 07, 2016 · The recipe uses packaged Filipino sweet-style spaghetti sauce, but feel free to make it from scratch using tomato sauce and banana ketchup if you like. Boost the texture and nutrients by … ...Show details
10 Best Corned Beef Pasta Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comMar 31, 2021 · pepper, spaghetti sauce, garlic, oil, salt, spaghetti, corned beef and 2 more Beef Sopas Ang Sarap beef stock, beef cheeks, freshly ground black pepper, large carrot and 9 more ...Show details
The Kitchen's Best Pasta Recipes | The Kitchen: Food
Recipe From : foodnetwork.comGet the Recipe: Spaghetti Tossed with Butternut Squash and Sage Butter Italian Chicken Pasta Salad Follow Geoffrey's lead and start with ready-to-go rotisserie chicken to save time in the kitchen. ...Show details
10 Best Peas Corn Pasta Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comThe Best Peas Corn Pasta Recipes on Yummly | Noodle Casserole With Cuttlefish And Peas, Tasty Light Noodles, Tomato, Peas And Salted Ricotta Cheese Tagliatelle Noodles ...Show details
Spaghetti with Sweet Corn Pesto - LideyLikes
Recipe From : lideylikes.comSep 01, 2017 · Add 1 tablespoon of salt, then add the spaghetti and cook according to the directions on the box. While the pasta cooks, wipe out the sauté pan again. Transfer the corn pesto to the pan, add 1/4 cup of pasta water, and bring to a simmer over low heat, stirring until smooth. (Add another 1/4 cup pasta … ...Show details
Skillet Corn Medley With Peppers and Onions Recipe
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comStand the corn in a wide bowl or pie plate on the flat end. With a y-peeler, sharp knife, or special corn cutting tool, cut the kernels from the cob. Cut about 3/4 of the way through the kernels, cutting a few rows at a time. After the corn has been cut, scrape the back of a … ...Show details
Creamy Butter Corn Pasta Recipe | Cook Click N Devour!!!
Recipe From : cookclickndevour.comDec 14, 2018 · Reserve 1/4 cup pasta cooking water.Pressure cook sweet corn kernels until soft. Drain and set aside. Heat butter in a kadai and wait till it turns fragrant. Once the butter is browned add the … ...Show details
How to Cook Spaghetti | Corned Beef Spaghetti | Spaghetti
Recipe From : youtube.com#Spaghetti # CookingSpaghettiwithCornedBeef #DelMonteSpaghetti #CornbeefSpaghetti #PastaRecipes ...Show details
Sunshine's cornbread spaghetti Recipe by Brenda M
Recipe From : cookpad.comBoil the spaghetti, following instructions on the box. Drain well add to meat. On low heat add tomato paste and 1 can of water into pan of meat ,mix together and then add spaghetti… ...Show details
Creamy Sweet Corn Pasta with Basil - Iowa Girl Eats
Recipe From : iowagirleats.comAug 05, 2020 · Stir and toss the pasta with the heat still on medium until a light and silky sauce has formed. Add more pasta cooking water (or parm!) if needed. Taste and add more salt and/or lemon juice if desired, then swirl onto plates and dig in. I hope you love this yummy, saucy, summery pasta dish – enjoy! Similar Recipes. Napa Sweet Corn … ...Show details
Pasta With Spicy 'Nduja-Tomato Sauce Recipe | Serious Eats
Recipe From : seriouseats.comMar 17, 2020 · Directions 1. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat until shimmering. Add shallots, season lightly with salt, and cook, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon, until shallots are softened but not browned, 5 to 7 minutes. ...Show details
Baked Spaghetti Corn Recipe | CDKitchen.com
Recipe From : cdkitchen.comOnline since 1995, CDKitchen has grown into a large collection of delicious recipes created by home cooks and professional chefs from around the world. We are all about tasty treats, good eats, and fun food. Join our community of 202,000+ other members - browse for a recipe, submit your own, add a review, or upload a recipe photo. ...Show details
Corned Beef Spaghetti Recipe - Jamaicans.com
Recipe From : jamaicans.comCorned Beef Spaghetti is a quick and easy recipe to make. Add some fresh vegetables on the side and you have a great meal. Ingredients: 1 cup sweet-style spaghetti sauce salt and pepper to taste 1 (16 ounces) package uncooked spaghetti 1 tablespoon oil … ...Show details
Spaghetti with corned beef recipe
Recipe From : crecipe.comSpaghetti with corned beef recipe. Learn how to cook great Spaghetti with corned beef . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Spaghetti with corned beef recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Spaghetti with corned beef recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! ...Show details
Spaghetti-Corn Relish Salad | Better Homes & Gardens
Recipe From : bhg.comJan 03, 2012 · Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water according to package directions, adding fresh or frozen corn to the water for the last 3 minutes of cooking. If using fresh corn, use tongs to transfer ears of corn to a cutting board. Drain spaghetti. Rinse with cold water; drain again. ...Show details
Creamy (No-Cream!) Corn Pasta | Alexandra's Kitchen
Recipe From : alexandracooks.comSep 15, 2017 · The summer of corn off the cob continues with this creamy (no-cream!) corn pasta with basil, lemon and parmesan, a Melissa Clark recipe I made earlier in the summer after listening to this Cherry Bombe podcast. It has since become one of my favorite summer meals, and it’s simple, too: strip two ears of corn… ...Show details