a quick crab dish from the caribbean. the other option is to put grated cheese on top instead of or in addition to the breadcrumbs. you can add more spices if you like it spicier ie. cayenne
Time: 30 minutes
- saute onion and garlic in margarine for a few minutes until soft
- add crab meat , salt , pepper and parsley and cook for a few min more
- add breadcrumbs and worcestershire sauce
- combine well
- pack mixture into cleaned crab backs or shells , sprinkle with breadcrumbs and dot with margarine
- heat in oven till piping hot
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- salt and pepper
- garlic cloves
- worcestershire sauce
EASY CRAB CASSEROLE
Creative, and to my tastebuds, delicious.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by sal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente. Drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and onion to the noodles; mix well. Stir in green pepper, crab, shrimp and celery. Salt and pepper to taste. Spoon mixture into an 8x8 inch casserole dish. Sprinkle bread crumbs to taste over the casserole.
- Bake 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until brown and bubbly.
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- ¾ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 chopped onions
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 ½ cups cooked crabmeat
- 1 (4 ounce) can small shrimp, drained
- 1 cup diced celery
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup dry bread crumbs
After several days of craving a crab bake casserole like the one at my local Chinese buffet, I came up with this recipe by tweaking one that I found online. To me, this tastes pretty close to those that I've had at several chinese buffets.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by tkcuvelier
Yield 8 serving(s)
- Mix all ingredients together. Place into pan and sprinkle cheddar cheese on top. Bake in 350 degree oven for approximately 30 minutes.
- VARIATION: You can mix seafood types -- use 1/2 lb. crab and 1/2 lb. shrimp, lobster, or other seafood.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat (or real, if preferred)
- 1/2 large onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese (1/2 a block)
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley (or handful fresh)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
CRABS - GARLIC BUTTER BAKED CRAB LEGS
I have tried and tried again to re-create the garlic butter crab legs that taste like the crabs from my favorite crab joint-The Crab House on Pier 39 in San Francisco. I have finally done it!
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Missykrissy66
Yield 2 serving(s)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Meanwhile, grab yourself a small saucepan. On med low heat, melt the butter. Add the garlic (I prefer a press) and LIGHTLY saute. Squeeze in the juice of the citrus of choice. If using a lemon, squeeze the juice into your hands so that you can remove the seeds with ease. Turn the heat to low and let those flavors mesh until the oven is nice and hot. Toss in as much salt (to taste) and a couple pinches of parsley. Then whisk in that olive oil with a fork. Turn off your burner.
- Arrange your tasty crustaceans in a 9x13 baking dish, brushing each leg with the sauce. ***TASTY TIP*** I use an injector to pop a *little* extra UMPH into my crabs. Pour any remaining sauce over those puppies. Now toss the pan into the oven on the center rack.
- Bake your crabs for about 25 minutes or so (depending on how thick the legs you have are), brushing the sauce from the bottom of the pan onto the legs every 5-7 minutes. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with a few pinches o' parsley for garnish.
- I am a lazy gal, detest doing more dishes than I have to, and am a firm believer in the "waste not, want not" phrase. With that said, I just serve the crab in the same dish I baked it in so I can dip the meat into the tasty sauce, savoring every last drop. If you are the opposite, use tongs and place them on a platter and pour the buttery-goodness into ramekins. VOILA! Crab House comparable delicacy! "Ohhhh my CRAAAABS!
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 2 lbs king crab legs
- 1/2 cup butter (salted or unsalted)
- 1/2 head garlic, about 5 garlic cloves, minced pressed
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 1/2 lime, juice of
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt (optional)
- dried parsley (optional)
BAKED CRAB CAKES
Reel in a breezy taste of the seashore with these easy and delicious crab cakes from Nashville, Tennessee's Amelia Sunderland. TIP: For a heftier "burger," make two larger patties and serve on buns.
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Shape into four patties; cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. , Place crab cakes on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with tartar sauce if desired.
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Tartar sauce, optional
Total crab boil for four.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Preston Hoover
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; add potatoes, sausages, onions, corn, and seafood seasoning. Cook mixture at a boil until the potatoes are cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- Gently drop crabs into the boiling mixture; cook until the crabmeat is cooked through, at least 10 minutes. Drain water.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 8 red potatoes
- 8 andouille sausages, sliced
- 4 onions, quartered
- 2 ears fresh corn, cut into halves
- ½ cup seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®), or to taste
- 4 whole Dungeness crabs
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 6 to 8 servings
- Slice the kielbasa diagonally into 1-inch thick slices. Set aside. Saute the onions and leeks in the olive oil in a heavy-bottomed 16 to 20 quart stockpot over medium heat for 15 minutes, until the onions start to brown.
- Layer the ingredients on top of the onions in the stockpot in this order: first the potatoes, salt, and pepper; then the kielbasa, little neck clams, steamer clams, mussels, shrimp, and lobsters. Pour in the white wine. Cover the pot tightly and cook over medium-high heat until steam just begins to escape from the lid, about 15 minutes. Lower the heat to medium and cook another 15 minutes. The clambake should be done. Test to be sure the potatoes are tender, the lobsters are cooked, and the clams and mussels are open. Remove the lobsters to a wooden board, cut them up, and crack the claws. With large slotted spoons, remove the seafood, potatoes, and sausages to a large bowl and top with the lobsters. Season the broth in the pot to taste, and ladle over the seafood, being very careful to avoid any sand in the bottom.
Number Of Ingredients: 13
- 1 1/2 pounds kielbasa
- 3 cups chopped yellow onions (2 large onions)
- 2 cups chopped leeks, well cleaned (2 leeks, white parts only)
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds small potatoes (red or white)
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 dozen littleneck clams, scrubbed
- 2 dozen steamer clams, scrubbed
- 2 pounds mussels, cleaned and debearded
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, in the shell
- 3 (1 1/2 pound) lobsters
- 2 cups good dry white wine
PASTA CRAB CASSEROLE
This is an easy dish to freeze ahead for company. A yummy combination of spiral pasta, crab and sauteed veggies is coated with a buttery sauce, then covered with cheddar cheese. All that's needed to complete the meal is a warm garlic bread and a tossed green salad. -Georgia Mountain Tampa, Florida
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 casseroles (3-4 servings each).
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute onions, mushrooms and green pepper in butter until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from the heat. Drain pasta; add to vegetable mixture. Stir in the crab, sour cream, salt and basil. , Transfer to two greased 8-in. square baking dishes. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake the second casserole at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 minutes longer. , To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until heated through.
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 8 ounces uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
More recipes about crab bake recipes
10 Best Baked Crab Meat Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comApr 26, 2021 · crab meat, ground black pepper, phyllo dough, lemon, cucumber and 4 more Pork and Crab Dumplings Pork water chestnuts, crab meat, cooking oil, soy sauce, pork tenderloin and 8 more ...Show details
Crab Casserole Recipes | Crab Place
Recipe From : crabplace.comCrab Casserole Recipes. The most wonderful ingredients all in one dish. Featured Crab Casserole Recipes. Catlins Crab Meat Casserole Crab & Vegetable Casserole Buttered Baked Crab Betterton Crab Premier Oxford Crab Casserole Deviled Dungeness Crab Casserole. Easy Crab Casseroles. Mrs. Duty's Crab Casserole Corrine's Crab Meat Casserole ... ...Show details
Easy Baked Crab Legs Recipe | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.comFeb 25, 2020 · Arrange crab clusters in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Step 2 Stir together oil and seasoning in a small bowl, and brush over each crab cluster. Bake in preheated oven until hot throughout, about 12 minutes. ...Show details
Baked Crabmeat Casserole Recipe | CDKitchen.com
Recipe From : cdkitchen.comFold the egg whites into the crab mixture then transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the top of the casserole with the Parmesan. Place the casserole in the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until puffy and golden brown. Remove the casserole from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes then cut into squares to serve. ...Show details
Baked Crab Casserole Recipe | Crab Place
Recipe From : crabplace.comMix ingredients in the order listed. Add ¼ cup of the grated cheese to mixture. Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes. ...Show details
Chinese Buffet Crab Casserole Recipe - BlogChef
Recipe From : blogchef.netMar 23, 2016 · Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. In a large bowl combine sour cream, lemon juice, garlic salt, ½ cup mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, and milk. Mix well to combine and stir in the imitation crab meat. You can also add in any vegetables you may want, I added a little bit of sliced celery and onion. ...Show details
DELICIOUS CRAB BAKE | GARLIC MATTERS
Recipe From : garlicmatters.comAug 12, 2016 · In a small bowl, mix the Parmesan with breadcrumbs and then sprinkle over the crab bake dishes. Bake for 15-20 minutes, you can turn the grill on to add a … ...Show details
Old-school crab recipes - Baltimore Sun
Recipe From : baltimoresun.comMay 29, 2013 · "The Crab Cookbook" includes dozens of variations on traditional recipes: crab imperial, crab dip, crab soup, and more, including 33 recipes just for crab cakes. ...Show details
Copycat Crab Casserole from Hunan Chinese Buffet | The
Recipe From : themccallumsshamrockpatch.comSep 25, 2016 · In a medium glass bowl combine crab meat. shredded cabbage, celery, diced red bell peppers, 1 cup of mild cheddar cheese, softened cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, juice of 2 … ...Show details
Maryland Style Jumbo Lump Crab Imperial Recipe | Chef Dennis
Recipe From : askchefdennis.comDec 14, 2018 · Bake in a 350-degree oven for 20-25 minutes (top will turn golden brown) or until a thermometer gets an internal reading of 165 degrees. This will ensure that the eggs in this recipe are fully cooked and safe to eat. Using a digital insta-read thermometer will help you cook the perfect Crab Imperial and be a great help in your kitchen. ...Show details
Baked Crab - Rasa Malaysia
Recipe From : rasamalaysia.comApr 07, 2020 · Rinse the crab with cold water and place them in a wok. Add the water and cover the wok with its lid. Turn up the heat to high and wok bake the crab for 8 … ...Show details
Best Crab Cake Recipe - How to Make Crab Cakes
Recipe From : delish.comMay 28, 2020 · In a small bowl, whisk together mayo, egg, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire, and hot sauce, and season with salt and pepper. In a medium bowl, stir together … ...Show details
Crab Bake - Recipes and cooking tips - BBC Good Food
Recipe From : bbcgoodfood.comRecipes; Crab Bake; Member recipe. Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen. Save recipe. Print. Crab Bake. By seafoodandeatit (GoodFood Community) 0 reviews. ... Bake in the oven until the mixture is heated through and the cheese is bubbling. STEP 4. Serve with green beans and spinach. Comments, questions and tips. ...Show details
Chinese Buffet Seafood Casserole | CopyKat
Recipe From : copykat.comAug 27, 2017 · Instructions Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a medium-sized bowl combine imitation crab and lobster meat. Add the shrimp and mayonnaise. ...Show details
Buttery Crab Bake Casserole Recipe - The Best EVER Crab
Recipe From : flaxseedsandfairytales.comApr 05, 2019 · Recipe Notes. If you want to make this crab casserole truly Maryland-style, feel free to add some Old Bay Seasoning to the crab mixture.. To make this recipe gluten free, simply use gluten free butter crackers and gluten free graham crackers (like this this one).. Another alternative is to use 1.5 cups unseasoned gluten free breadcrumbs (not panko, just regular breadcrumbs) with 1/2 teaspoon ... ...Show details
Crab Meat Casserole (Chinese Buffet Style) | Sizzling Eats
Recipe From : sizzlingeats.comMay 21, 2019 · In a bowl, shred the crab meat into smaller chunks. Add the cream cheese, sour cream and shredded swiss cheese to the bowl, and combine. Add in the onion and spices, and combine until … ...Show details
Recipe: Atlantic Red Crab and Scallop Bake
Recipe From : bamco.comSep 27, 2012 · In a separate bowl, mix the scallops and crab together. Divide the mixture equally into four individual casserole dishes. Pour the rest of the butter and wine over the casserole dishes. Season with salt and pepper and top with bread crumbs. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the casseroles in the oven for 5-6 minutes, remove, and serve. Fish to ... ...Show details
Maryland Crab Cakes Recipe (Little Filler) | Sally's
Recipe From : sallysbakingaddiction.comJun 24, 2019 · Thaw in the refrigerator, brush with melted butter, then bake as directed. You can also freeze the baked and cooled crab cakes for up to 3 months. Thaw, then warm up in a 350°F (177°C) oven for 10-15 minutes or until warmed throughout. Or bake the frozen crab cakes at 350°F (177°C) for about 25-30 minutes. ...Show details