this is a quick and easy spread. make up to 2 days before needed. i got this recipe from my sister. where she found it, i don't know. i make this recipe for parties, family gatherings, and picnics.
Time: 10 minutes
- cut cream cheese and butter into chunks
- microwave until smooth
- remove from microwave and add remaining ingredients
- mixture will be liquid
- refrigerate overnight
- mix well before serving with crackers
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- cream cheese
- lemon juice
This is a quick and easy spread. Make up to 2 days before needed. I got this recipe from my sister. Where she found it, I don't know. I make this recipe for parties, family gatherings, and picnics.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Colleen M Schmehl
Yield 1 serving(s)
- Cut cream cheese and butter into chunks.
- Microwave until smooth (usually 3 min med high. Extra 1 min high if needed).
- Remove from microwave and add remaining ingredients.
- Mixture will be liquid.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Mix well before serving with crackers.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup butter (room temperature) or 3/4 cup margarine (room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained (can also use canned shrimp or chicken)
Recipe From epicurious.com
Provided by Paul Grimes
Yield Makes about 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 450°F with rack in lowest position.
- Put reserved crab solids in a 3-quart ovenproof heavy pot. Put butter on top of solids, then cover and cook in oven 1 hour.
- Remove pot from oven and add enough cold water to reach 1/4 inch below rim of pot. Let stand, uncovered, about 10 minutes to allow melted butter to rise to surface of water.
- Skim melted butter with a large spoon or ladle into a 1-quart saucepan, then boil until butter stops crackling (when all water has been boiled out) and turns clear, about 15 minutes. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a small bowl. Stir in paprika.
Number Of Ingredients: 3
- Reserved solids from crab bisque
- 4 sticks (1 pound) unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (not hot)
15-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation for-1-or-2 appetizers eggs-dairy seafood easy microwave refrigerator spreads crab cheese dietary shellfish equipment number-of-servings
You'll also love
More recipes about crab butter recipes
Crab Legs with Garlic Butter Sauce Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2019-04-02 · Step 2. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook the garlic in the butter until translucent; stir in the parsley, salt, and pepper. Continue to heat mixture until bubbling. Add the crab legs; toss to coat; allow to simmer in the butter … ...
10 Best Garlic Butter Crab Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-06-08 · Garlic Butter Crab Pasta Rants From My Crazy Kitchen red pepper flakes, angel hair pasta, salt, chopped parsley, butter and 2 more Charlize's Garlic Butter Crab Legs Just a Pinch king crab legs, sea salt, garlic, unsalted butter, lemon, olive oil and … ... Show details
10 Best Garlic Butter Sauce Crab Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-06-07 · garlic, butter, stone ground mustard, heavy cream Garlic Butter Sauce Two Purple Figs chilli flakes, lemon zest, olive oil, thyme, garlic powder, garlic cloves and 3 more Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce Whisk Affair ... Show details
Crockpot Crabapple Butter Recipe - My Frugal Home
Recipe From : myfrugalhome.com2017-09-18 · Whip up a batch of crabapple sauce following the instructions here. Then, place the sauce in a crockpot, and stir in all the other ingredients. Cook on high, with the lid off for four hours, or until the crabapples … ...
Chesapeake Crab Butter Sauce - Grilling 24x7
Recipe From : grilling24x7.com2021-03-12 · Turn heat to low and then begin whisking in butter 2 tbsp at a time until the sauce is smooth. finally gently fold in the crabmeat, avaid breaking up the lumps as much as possible. finish off the sauce with the parsley. Sauce is complete as soon as the crabmeat is warmed. Do not raise heat or butter … ...
Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce for Crab (or Seafood) Recipe ...
Recipe From : food.com2005-01-14 · The name pretty much gives away the recipe, but this is the my favorite way to eat fresh crab (and most other seafood). Be sure to have crusty french bread on hand to soak up the excess. Adjust amounts to your taste. Recipes; POPULAR; GRILLING; Search; Profile Add a Recipe User Settings Log Out. Recipes / Sauces. Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce for Crab (or Seafood) Recipe … ...
Crab Claws with Lemon Butter Sauce - TipBuzz
Recipe From : tipbuzz.com2020-02-27 · Bring to a boil and use tongs to add the crab. To steam: Add an inch of water and a steamer basket to a medium pot. Bring the water to a boil and use tongs to add the crab. Using kitchen tongs, transfer the claws to a platter and serve with warm lemon butter sauce. ...
Crab Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comRating: 4.53 stars. 9. Tasty steamed crab legs with Asian kick! Serve with fresh spinach salad or favorite side. Use drawn butter for dipping, or try lemon juice, salt, pepper and sugar for tangy sauce. Enjoy! ... Show details
Anyone know about "crab butter?" - Home Cooking - Chowhound
Recipe From : chowhound.com2009-12-06 · My mom always said the butter was the "fat" from the crab and she worked the canneries in Oregon in the 50s and 60s while my dad fished. Top quality butter must be "fresh" so get it from your fish seller when the crab are right off the boat. Better still get your crab right off the boat. When you clean the crab by twisting the shell (keeping both sections intact) you should see solid butter on ... ... Show details
Main Dish Crab Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comWhen shrimp and crabs are done, cover picnic table with four to five layers of newspaper. Remove everything from pot, drain, and spread in center of table. Gather everyone around and enjoy the feast. When everyone has had their fill, gather up the leftovers (if there is any), put all the scraps in the center of the table, roll up the newspaper ... ... Show details
Ireland’s Greatest Ingredients part 1 – Crab claws with ...
Recipe From : conorbofin.comChop the garlic and add to the butter. heat it until the aroma of garlic butter fills the kitchen. Don’t over-heat the butter. The wonderful garlic butter smell will drive you wild. Add the crab claws to the butter and warm through. ... Show details
Butter Garlic Crab Recipe - Great British Chefs
Recipe From : greatbritishchefs.com2021-05-01 · Add the butter and stir until it melts and forms an emulsion 150g of unsalted butter 2 Add the garlic, green chillies and black pepper and cook for a … ...
Creamy Butter Crab - Rasa Malaysia
Recipe From : rasamalaysia.com2020-12-30 · Creamy Butter Crab recipe - The basic ingredients consist of butter, evaporated milk, bird’s eye chilies, and curry leaves. Prep Time 10 minutes. Cook Time 20 minutes. Total Time 30 minutes. Ingredients. 2 lbs. (0.9 kg) mud crab, dungeness crab or stone crab is a great substitute 1 1/2 cup evaporated milk 1 stick butter … ...
Crab with Spicy Garlic Butter Sauce | seafood boil | Crab ...
Recipe From : artofpalate.com2018-08-15 · Melt butter in a heavy-bottomed pot large enough to hold all the crabs. Turn the heat to medium-low until the butter melts and take care so that the butter doesn't burn. Add the bay leaves and the garlic and cook till you can smell the aroma of garlic. ...
Drawn Butter for Steamed Lobster, Crabs, or Clams Recipe ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2016-11-16 · Place the butter in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil for 1 minute. Set the saucepan aside and let the butter settle, undisturbed. … ...
Irish's Crab Butter Recipe | RecipeLand
Recipe From : recipeland.com1996-01-28 · Mix mayo, butter and cream cheese. Do not use a blender, as the mixture will get soupy. Add lemon juice, garlic, worcestershire sauce, pepper, etc. to taste. Mix in crab (or whatever) and onion. ...
Our Absolute Best Recipes Using Crab Meat | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.com2018-06-11 · Greek Crab Dip Recipe. With the salty richness of feta cheese and brightness from fresh lemon juice and herbs, this is an incredible twist on a classic creamy crab dip. Lump crab meat gives the dip an added touch of decadence, but it could also be made with less-expensive claw meat. Served with warm, crusty baguette slices this savory crab dip is the perfect “something different” to bring ... ...
Grilled sea bass, crisp potato skins & crab butter recipe ...
Recipe From : bbcgoodfood.com2017-05-19 · Dollop ¼ of the crab butter onto each fillet, then grill for 1 min until the butter begins to melt. Using a fish slice, transfer the fish to warmed plates to serve, with the potato skins, a few thyme … ...
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Cut the ends from the potatoes and keep. Cut the peel and 1cm flesh from the potatoes, leaving blocky barrels of potato behind. On a shallow baking tray, massage the skins and potato ends with the oil, salt and thyme sprigs. Roast for 30 mins, turning halfway through, until tender and starting to crisp. Set aside until later.
- Simmer the salad onion with the vinegar until reduced to 1 tsp or so. Strain the vinegar into the butter (keep the onion), add the crab and some seasoning, and mash well. Chill until needed.
- Heat grill to high – make sure it’s really hot before you cook the fish. Slash the skin of each fillet three times and season. Put the potatoes under the grill for 2 mins or until hot and starting to crisp again, then lay the fish fillets on top. (If your grill doesn’t go very high, fry your fillets, skin-side down, in a non-stick frying pan to crisp it up before putting them on top of your potatoes.) Pour olive oil over the fish, and grill for 4 mins or until opaque with the skin crisping.
- Dollop ¼ of the crab butter onto each fillet, then grill for 1 min until the butter begins to melt. Using a fish slice, transfer the fish to warmed plates to serve, with the potato skins, a few thyme leaves and a charred onion & tomato salad.