- Mix cranberry juice, vodka, amaretto, and orange juice in pitcher. Cover and chill until ready to serve. DO AHEAD: Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Keep refrigerated.
- To make 2 drinks, fill cocktail shaker with ice cubes. Pour in scant 1 cup vodka mixture. Cover and shake vigorously. Strain into 2 Martini glasses. Garnish each with clementine segment. Repeat 3 times with ice cubes, remaining vodka mixture, and clementine segments.
FRESH CRANBERRY PUNCH
One of the best things about holiday cooking is the aromas that drift through the whole house! To me, it wouldn't be Christmas without the tang of oranges, cinnamon and cloves in the air-just what you'll smell as this fresh cranberry punch is simmering. To get the brightest red color in your punch, be sure to pick out the reddest of the fresh berries as you clean them.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 25 1/2-cup servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In Dutch oven or large kettle, combine cranberries, water, cloves and cinnamon. Bring to boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer 12-15 minutes. Strain cooked juice through fine sieve or cheese cloth, squeezing gently. , To strained juice, add orange juice, lemon juice and sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 74 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 0 sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 0 protein.
- Half-fill 6 tall glasses with ice. Fill to about three quarters with cranberry-apple juice. Pour ginger ale evenly into the glasses. Stir gently. Decorate with lime and mint sprigs.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 228.7 calories, Carbohydrate 58.4 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 0.5 g, Sodium 25.4 mg, Sugar 14.6 g
- Mix together and freeze.
CRANBERRY AMARETTO BREAD PUDDING
This is an update to a recipe that's been in our family for three generations. The combination of white chocolate and amaretto mingled with seasonal cranberry is my favorite way to end any celebration's meal. -Jennifer Evans DaCastello, Virginia Beach, Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings (1 cup sauce).
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 350°. Whisk together eggs, milk, brown sugar, melted butter, vanilla and spices. Stir in cranberries and, if desired, pecans. Gently stir in bread; let stand until bread is softened, about 15 minutes., Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake until pudding is puffed and golden, and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 50-55 minutes., In a small heavy saucepan, heat baking chips and butter over low heat until melted and smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in amaretto. Serve with warm bread pudding.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 367 calories, Fat 16g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 76mg cholesterol, Sodium 222mg sodium, Carbohydrate 48g carbohydrate (38g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 7g protein.
CHRISTMAS CRANBERRY CAKE WITH AMARETTO
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt®).
- Mix yellow cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, amaretto, oil, and milk together in a bowl. Beat using an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes. Fold in cranberries, coconut, and walnuts. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 55 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sugar, amaretto, and butter for glaze in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; continue to boil until sugar is dissolved, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove cake from the oven and glaze immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 537.9 calories, Carbohydrate 65.3 g, Cholesterol 81.6 mg, Fat 24.9 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 6.3 g, SaturatedFat 5.7 g, Sodium 410.6 mg, Sugar 47 g
AMARETTO CRANBERRY KISS
- Mix cranberry juice, vodka, amaretto, and orange juice in pitcher.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- DO AHEAD: Can be prepared 1 day ahead.
- Keep refrigerated.
- To make 2 drinks, fill cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour in scant 1 cup vodka mixture.
- Cover and shake vigorously.
- Strain into 2 Martini glasses.
- Garnish each with clementine segment.
- Garnish with clementine segments.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 134.5, Fat 0.1, Sodium 2.1, Carbohydrate 12.2, Sugar 10.6, Protein 0.1
CRANBERRY & AMARETTO BAKEWELL TART
Give this classic Derbyshire tart a festive twist with orange zest, amaretto and a thick layer of homemade cranberry jam
Provided by Esther Clark
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Tip the flour, salt and icing sugar into a food processor and blitz to combine. Add the butter and pulse until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Drizzle in the beaten egg yolks, then quickly pulse to combine. Add 1-2 tbsp of ice-cold water and pulse again until it comes together. Tip out onto a lightly floured surface, then form into a disc, cover and chill for 30 mins.
- Roll the pastry out on a lightly floured surface to a roughly 25cm circle that's the thickness of a £1 coin. Use it to line a 20cm fluted tart tin, leaving the excess overhanging the side. Line with baking parchment and baking beans and bake for 15 mins. Remove the beans and parchment and bake for 7-10 mins more until the base is evenly cooked. Trim away any excess pastry with a serrated knife.
- For the jam, tip the cranberries, sugar and liqueur into a saucepan set over a medium heat. Simmer for 10-15 mins until the mixture has thickened and is reduced, then remove from the heat. Set aside.
- For the frangipane, beat the butter and caster sugar together with an electric whisk until combined. Add half the orange zest, the ground almonds, crushed amaretti biscuits, the almond extract and eggs, and beat for a further minute. Spread the cranberry jam over the base of the pastry case, then spoon over the frangipane. Scatter over the flaked almonds and bake for 35-40 mins until the frangipane is golden and firm - check after 35 mins and cover if it's starting to brown too quickly. Leave to cool completely in the tin.
- Beat the icing sugar with 1 tbsp orange juice and the remaining orange zest to create a thick but drizzly icing. Drizzle this over the cooled tart before serving. Will keep in an airtight container at room temperature for up to three days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 498 calories, Fat 28 grams fat, SaturatedFat 14 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 51 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 31 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 8 grams protein, Sodium 0.6 milligram of sodium
More about "cranberry amaretto punch recipes"
AMARETTO-CRANBERRY KISS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
HOMEMADE AMARETTO CRANBERRY SAUCE - WHAT'S …
AMARETTO CRANBERRY KISS COCKTAIL | RECIPE FOR EIGHT
CRANBERRY AMARETTO CLAFOUTIS - PROUD ITALIAN COOK
EASY CHRISTMAS PUNCH (CRANBERRY ORANGE PUNCH) - THE …
AMARETTO PUNCH - SOUTHERN LADY MAGAZINE
11 BEST AMARETTO DRINK RECIPES FOR ANY OCCASION
SPARKLING CRANBERRY PUNCH NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK RECIPE
AMARETTO CRANBERRY COCKTAIL RECIPE
CRANBERRY AMARETTO COCKTAIL WITH AMARETTO SUGARED
CRANBERRY-AMARETTO KISS - DELICIOUSLY ORGANIC
10 BEST AMARETTO AND CRANBERRY JUICE RECIPES - YUMMLY
AMARETTO & CRANBERRY RECIPE - COCKTAILS & DRINKS ONLINE
AMARETTO, CRANBERRY AND ORANGE COCKTAIL - RENAISSANCE MOM
25 CLASSIC AMARETTO COCKTAILS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
CRANBERRY RECIPES IDEAS | CANNEBERGES QUéBEC | BAIES D’OR | SUPRA …
CRANBERRY AMARETTO PUNCH : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CRANBERRY-AMARETTO PUNCH | RECIPE | PUNCH RECIPES, CRANBERRY …
10 BEST AMARETTO DRINKS WITH CRANBERRY JUICE RECIPES
CRANBERRY-AMARETTO PUNCH | RECIPE | DRINKS WITH CRANBERRY JUICE ...
10 BEST AMARETTO PUNCH RECIPES | YUMMLY
CRANBERRY PUNCH - DAMN DELICIOUS
CRANBERRY PUNCH | 3 SIMPLE INGREDIENTS - MOM'S DINNER
CRANBERRY-AMARETTO PUNCH | RECIPE | PUNCH RECIPES, CRANBERRY …
CRANBERRY CLEMENTINE AMARETTO CRUSH - WILD THISTLE KITCHEN
CRANBERRY-AMARETTO PUNCH | RECIPE | SCHNAPPS, CRANBERRY JUICE …
AMARETTO CRANBERRY KISS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
CRANBERRY & AMARETTO, A CHRISTMAS COCKTAIL - SUPPER IN THE SUBURBS
AMARETTO PUNCH SLUSH RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
AMARETTO CRANBERRY KISS COCKTAILS - RECIPE GIRL
CRANBERRY PUNCH RECIPE WITH LEMONADE, ORANGE JUICE AND GINGER …
CRANBERRY JUICE AND AMARETTO : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CRANBERRY-AMARETTO PUNCH - ADULT PUNCH RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a cranberry and amaretto cocktail?Mix cranberry juice, vodka, amaretto, and orange juice in pitcher. Cover and chill until ready to serve. DO AHEAD: Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Keep refrigerated.
How do you make a vodka and cranberry martini mix?Mix cranberry juice, vodka, amaretto, and orange juice in pitcher. Cover and chill until ready to serve. DO AHEAD: Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Keep refrigerated. To make 2 drinks, fill cocktail shaker with ice cubes. Pour in scant 1 cup vodka mixture. Cover and shake vigorously. Strain into 2 Martini glasses.
What is the best way to drink cranberry juice?The tang of the cranberry juice is balanced by the smoothness of the amaretto and vodka. Join the conversation! AMT. PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE Mix cranberry juice, vodka, amaretto, and orange juice in pitcher. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Can you make a cranberry and vodka cocktail ahead of time?PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE Mix cranberry juice, vodka, amaretto, and orange juice in pitcher. Cover and chill until ready to serve. DO AHEAD: Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Keep refrigerated. To make 2 drinks, fill cocktail shaker with ice cubes.