these meatballs are great as an appetizer or to take along to a potluck. you can make them as small as you'd like. i usually throw them in the crockpot to take along to buffets but never seem to have any left to bring home. somewhat time consuming but worth the effort!
Time: 140 minutes
- mix the first four ingredients in a bowl
- form into small size meatballs and place in 9x13 pan
- combine kraut , cranberry sauce , brown sugar and chili sauce in blender and blend until smooth
- pour mixture over meatballs and bake covered at 350 degrees for 2 hours
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- ground chuck
- dry onion soup mix
- whole berry cranberry sauce
- brown sugar
- chili sauce
Make and share this Crazy Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by SilentCricket
Yield 1 9x13 pan of meatballs, 4-6 serving(s)
- In large bowl, mix ground beef, bread crumbs, and onion soup mix.
- Form into meatballs.
- Place in 9x13" pan.
- In saucepan, combine chili sauce, cranberry sauce, sauerkraut, brown sugar and water.
- Simmer over low heat till mixed.
- Pour over meatballs.
- Bake at 325 for 2 hours.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 bottle chili sauce
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 can sauerkraut, drained (average size can)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water
CRAZY HOLIDAY MEATBALLS
This recipe is so easy and tasty. Kids love them. I make these around the holidays and people rave. I hate to tell them how crazy easy they are. If you don't have access to Hormel Chili no beans. It is just canned chli with no beans. Any brand would do. I sometimes use strawberry jelly.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by aronsinvest
Yield 12 , 12 serving(s)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place frozen meatballs on a cookie sheet and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- In a sauce pan put jelly and chili and warm over low heat. Continue to stir to blend.
- Place meatballs in a crock pot on low and pour the heated jelly - chili over meatballs.
- Leave them heat for approx 60 minutes.
- The meatballs can simmer in crockpot as long as you want.
Number Of Ingredients: 3
- 4 lbs meatballs, frozen precooked
- 12 ounces grapy jelly
- 2 (15 ounce) cans hormel chili, no beans
This is easy for potlucks or even leftovers after thanksgiving...fast and inexpensive. We actually discovered this when I needed a fast appetizer after thanksgiving and we used the leftover condiments
Recipe From justapinch.com
Provided by Helen Parker
- 1. Place meatballs, cranberry sauce, pineapple and hot sauce into crock pot.
- 2. cook 1 hour on high stirring ocasionally
- 3. put on low and serve...the linger they sit the better the sauce gets, just be careful not to burn it
Number Of Ingredients: 4
- 1 pkg frozen italian meatballs
- 1 can(s) cranberry sauce (jelly or whole)
- 1 can(s) chunked pineapple
- 3 dash(es) lousianna hot sauce
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Anne Burrell
Yield 18 to 20 meatballs
- Coat a large saute pan with olive oil, add the onions and bring to a medium-high heat. Season the onions generously with salt and cook for about 5 to 7 minutes. The onions should be very soft and aromatic but have no color. Add the garlic and the crushed red pepper and saute for another 1 to 2 minutes. Turn off heat and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl combine the meats, eggs, Parmigiano, parsley and bread crumbs. It works well to squish the mixture with your hands. Add the onion mixture and season generously with salt and squish some more. Add the water and do 1 final really good squish. The mixture should be quite wet. Test the seasoning of the mix by making a mini hamburger size patty and cooking it. The mixture should taste really good! If it doesn't it is probably missing salt. Add more. Add more anyway.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shape the meat into desired size. Some people like 'em big some people like 'em small. I prefer meatballs slightly larger than a golf ball. Coat a large saute pan with olive oil and bring to a medium-high heat. Brown the meatballs on all sides. Place them on a cookie sheet and bake them in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked all the way through. If using right away, add them to your big pot of marinara sauce. If not using right away, they can be frozen for later use. Serve with pasta and sauce or just eat them straight out of the pot! YUM!
- Coat a large saucepot with olive oil and add the pancetta. Bring the pot to a medium-high heat and cook the pancetta for 4 to 5 minutes. Add the onions, season generously with salt and stir to coat with olive oil. Cook the onions for 6 to 7 minutes stirring frequently. The onions should become very soft and aromatic but have no color. Add the garlic and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes stirring frequently.
- Pass the tomatoes through the food mill. Be sure to pass all of the pulp through the holes leaving only the stems and the seeds, and be sure to scrape the pulp off of the bottom of the food mill. That's all of the big money stuff! Add the tomatoes to the pot and rinse out 1 of the empty tomato cans with water and add that water to the pot (about 2 to 3 cups). Season generously with salt and TASTE IT!!!! Tomatoes take a lot of salt. Season in baby steps and taste every step of the way. Cook the sauce for 2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally and tasting frequently.
- Use the sauce right away on pasta or for any other tomato sauce need. This sauce can also be cooled and stored in the refrigerator for a few days and freezes really well.
- Yield: 2 quarts
Number Of Ingredients: 20
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, 1/4-inch dice
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and chopped
- Pinch crushed red pepper
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground veal
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup water
- Marinara Sauce, recipe follows
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 pound diced pancetta
- 2 large Spanish onions, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- Kosher salt
- 4 large garlic cloves, smashed and chopped
- 4 (28-ounce) cans Italian plum San Marzano tomatoes
CRANBERRY SAUERKRAUT MEATBALLS
I tried these meatballs at a birthday party for a friend, and now I make them all the time. They are super easy to make and perfect for a potluck or a Sunday afternoon football game. -Lisa Castelli, Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 5 dozen.
- In a 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the cranberry sauce, sauerkraut, chili sauce and brown sugar. Stir in meatballs. Cover and cook on low until heated through, 4-5 hours. If desired, top with chives to serve.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked home-style meatballs, thawed
- Minced chives, optional
This homemade meatball recipe is a Betty classic, and for great reason! For generations, home cooks have relied on this hearty meatball recipe to show some skills the kitchen. All it takes to achieve this meaty main dish is eight basic ingredients. Got them? Great! Now, if you have 15 minutes to spare and a foil-lined 13x9 pan, perfectly browned and tender meatballs could be the answer to tonight's dinner jam. Yes, delicious doesn't take long! In the meantime, prepare spaghetti or rice, veggies or salad, because this recipe goes with anything!
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line 13x9-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients. Shape mixture into 24 (1 1/2-inch) meatballs. Place 1 inch apart in pan.
- Bake uncovered 18 to 22 minutes or until temperature reaches 160°F and no longer pink in center.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 egg
My husband makes these easy meatballs with simple ingredients like eggs, panko bread crumbs, garlic powder, and fresh basil, and they come out flavorful and delicious every time! Kids love them too! If desired, add the cooked meatballs to your favorite sauce until submerged (this brings out the moistness).
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Love2Cook
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix eggs, Italian seasoning, basil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder together in a large bowl. Add beef and panko bread crumbs and mix thoroughly.
- Shape mixture into about forty 1 1/2-inch balls, a little smaller than golf balls, using a teaspoon. Place on ungreased, rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the centers, turning halfway through cooking time, 10 to 15 minutes total.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds ground beef
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
More recipes about crazy meatballs recipes
Meatball Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comMeatballs are one of those foods that really remind me of childhood. Spaghetti and meatballs are definitely one of those 'comfort foods.' Try this simple recipe for your next family dinner or make 1/2 the batch and save the leftovers if you are eating solo. Pour your meatballs and sauce over spiralized zucchini noodles for an ideal paleo meal. ...Show details
Meatballs Recipes : Food Network | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.comDiscover new ways to prepare classic meatballs with recipes from Food Network. Served plain or dressed in tangy tomato sauce, comfort food never tasted so good. ...Show details
Best Recipes to Make with Meatballs - Pillsbury.com
Recipe From : pillsbury.comApr 01, 2020 · Meatballs are more than just spaghetti’s sidekick. Whether you make our top-rated meatball stroganoff casserole or our crazy-good Italian meatball crescent ring, these recipes prove that meatballs should be your new favorite dinner starter. ...Show details
Crazy Meatballs - Recipe | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comOct 08, 2013 · Home > Recipes > Main Dishes > Crazy Meatballs. Printer-friendly version. CRAZY MEATBALLS : 2 lb. ground beef or venison 1 envelope onion soup mix 3 eggs 1 c. bread crumbs 1 can cranberry sauce (whole) 1 large can sauerkraut 1 (12 oz.) bottle chili sauce 1 … ...Show details
Crazy Meatballs - Recipe | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comSep 11, 2013 · In a large bowl, break apart raw meat. Add rice and onion then mix thoroughly with hands. Add breadcrumbs, spices, and cheese and mix well again. Roll meat into 1-inch balls. ...Show details
Meatballs Recipes - 149 Recipes | TastyCraze.com
Recipe From : tastycraze.comMeatballs Recipes, 149 simple and easy recipes. Beef Meatballs. Tender beer meatballs. Shumen-style meatballs. The tastiest meatballs with sauce. ...Show details
MyFridgeFood - Crazy Good Baked Meatballs
Recipe From : myfridgefood.comCrazy Good Baked Meatballs. Print Friendly Version Log in to bookmark! Photo by: JustAPinch. Description. Best meatballs you'll have!! Details. Cooking Time: 35 Recipes Makes: 4 Calories: 335 Carbs: 20.3 Fat: 11.1 ...Show details
Easy Meatball Casserole - Crazy for Crust
Recipe From : crazyforcrust.comFeb 20, 2018 · Pour pasta into a casserole dish (9”x13” pan size). Top with frozen meatballs and sauce, then sprinkle with cheese. Bake casserole about 20 minutes, or until meatballs are cooked through and cheese is melted. Store leftovers in the refrigerator … ...Show details
Easy Teriyaki Meatballs (30 minute meal) - Crazy for Crust
Recipe From : crazyforcrust.comJan 17, 2020 · Add meatballs and teriyaki sauce to a large skillet. It's best if the meatballs are in a single layer. Drain pineapple but reserve juice. Add the pineapple and ¼ cup reserved liquid to the pan with … ...Show details
Crazy Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipe - KitchenMason
Recipe From : kitchenmason.comFeb 04, 2019 · Instructions Add all the meatball ingredients into a large bowl and give it a very good mix with a fork. Roll heaped tablespoons of the mixture into balls and place on a baking tray. Cover with … ...Show details
4 Crazy Spaghetti And Meatballs Recipes You Have To Try
Recipe From : youtube.comRoll up roll up, today we're putting 4 twists on meatball based dinner ideas that we're sure you'll love and won't have tried before!Timestamps0:00 - Giant S... ...Show details
Crazy Meatballs Recipe - grouprecipes.com
Recipe From : grouprecipes.comCrazy Meatballs; I use a large bag of frozen meatballs (or you can make your; own). Sauce; 1 16 oz can sauerkraut; 1 16 oz can whole cranberry sauce; 1 8 oz can tomato sauce; 1 12 oz bottle chili sauce; 3/4 cup brown sugar; go view your shopping list ...Show details
Family Meatballs With Brown Gravy Recipe
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comThis recipe for well-seasoned meatballs with gravy goes perfectly alongside hot cooked noodles, mashed potatoes, or rice; add a vegetable and you have a complete meal. This is a classic American preparation for meatballs , combining ground beef and pork with milk, egg, breadcrumbs, onion, and bell pepper, along with seasonings. ...Show details
Old Fashioned Ham Balls - Barefeet in the Kitchen
Recipe From : barefeetinthekitchen.comJan 31, 2017 · Here are some more meatball recipes you might like: French Onion Au Gratin Meatballs by Cupcakes and Kale Chips. Chicken Parmesan Meatballs by Barefeet In The Kitchen. Crock-Pot Honey Garlic Meatballs by Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts. Easy Italian Meatball Bake by Lemons for Lulu. The Best Swedish Meatballs … ...Show details
Baked Meatballs - Cafe Delites
Recipe From : cafedelites.comNov 05, 2020 · Juicy Italian Baked Meatballs in a rustic tomato sauce are soft and tender. You’ll love this easy recipe! It may be hard to get the texture and taste right out of a humble meatball, but I’m here to tell you it’s super easy. Dry Meatballs are a thing of the past, and that homemade Marinara sauce is crazy … ...Show details
Ground Beef and Sausage Meatballs - ⋆ Because crazy is
Recipe From : crazyfromscratch.comFeb 20, 2018 · Serving Suggestions for Meatballs. Below are some ideas for how to serve the meatballs. In the future, I’ll post recipes to go along with them! Meatball subs topped with cheesy goodness! Meatballs served with a salad. Meatballs and marinara sauce served over sautéed zucchini and yellow squash ...Show details
Easy and Healthy Instant Pot Swedish Meatballs | My Crazy
Recipe From : mycrazygoodlife.comFeb 21, 2020 · Using your hand mix ground turkey, eggs, whole grain cracker crumbs, paprika, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and allspice together in a medium size bowl. Form 16 equally sized meatballs. … ...Show details
10 Delicious Turkey Meatball Recipes | Southern Living
Recipe From : southernliving.comJun 16, 2017 · This budget-friendly recipe uses lean Italian turkey sausage and egg whites to make tasty and health-conscious mini meatballs. These tiny bites pack in flavor with red pepper flakes, a dash of sriracha sauce, and Italian seasoning already in the sausage. At 59 cents per serving, these meatballs … ...Show details
Crazy Meatballs « Kayotic Kitchen | Cooking recipes, Meat
Recipe From : pinterest.comMar 22, 2011 - Meatballs are one of the most often eaten dishes in the Netherlands. We even have a special day for it: Wednesday is ground beef day! Rightfully so, because nothing is … ...Show details
Crockpot grape jelly & BBQ meatballs-only 3 ingredients
Recipe From : iheartnaptime.netNov 25, 2019 · How to make crockpot BBQ meatballs. Add ingredients to crockpot. Pour grape jelly and BBQ sauce in the bottom of your crockpot. Add in the meatballs and stir until fully coated. Cook meatballs in crockpot. Cook frozen meatballs … ...Show details