Creamy Roast Veggie Pasta
CREAMY ROAST VEGGIE PASTA
a great creamy pasta which is low fat. i was looking for something different for my diabetic husband and he loved it, as did all the family. it's quite easy also. i have added ham & mushroom to the garlic with this, also makes it very nice.
Time: 45 minutes
- spray a fry pan with olive oil
- saut garlic for 1 minute
- blend a little evaporated milk with the cornflour until smooth with no lumps and set aside
- pour remaining evaporated milk into a pan and bring to boil stirring
- add cornflour and milk mixture to pan with garlic
- stir constantly until thickened
- simmer for 3 minutes
- stir in roasted vegetables , tossing well
- mix hot pasta into sauce and serve immediately with basil leaves and or parsley and also shaved parmesan cheese if desired
- to roast your vegetables dice & put them and put into a baking dish , toss through 2 tablespoons olive oil , sprinkle with desired seasonings and bake in a moderate oven for 20-25 minutes or until tender
- vegetables i have used are: pumpkin , zucchinis , tomatoes , potatoes , carrots , capsicum & asparagus to name just a few
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- olive oil
- garlic cloves
- evaporated low-fat milk
- penne pasta
- parmesan cheese
- basil leaves
CREAMY VEGETARIAN PASTA SAUCE
This is a great pasta sauce with tons of vegetables and sour cream. You can serve it with any type of pasta you like.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Anonymous
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini, bell pepper, mushrooms, spinach, and tomatoes. Cook and stir until vegetables have softened, 3 to 4 minutes. Add broth, sour cream, and tomato paste and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Drain penne and mix into the sauce. Stir in parsley and basil.
Number Of Ingredients: 13
- 1 (12 ounce) package penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 6 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 7 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
PASTA WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES AND CREAM CHEESE
I was trying to make something easy for dinner and use up some things in the fridge. This is what I came up with and it actually turned out pretty well.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Jmommy209
Yield 4 , 4 serving(s)
- Slice peppers, onion and carrots.
- Toss with garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper and basil.
- Roast in a 375 degree oven for 45 min.
- Remove and set aside to cool.
- Boil pasta until al dente, drain (reserve 1/4 cup cooking water), set aside.
- In a large pan, melt butter, add bacon and cook until browned - 6 minutes or so.
- Add cream cheese, cream and roasted vegetables, stir until cream cheese is almost melted.
- Add pasta and parmesan.
- Stir together.
Number Of Ingredients: 16
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 6 small carrots
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 lb turkey bacon
- 1/4 cup cream
- 5 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lb pasta
CAJUN VEGGIE PASTA
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 4 to 6 servings
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain the pasta and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoon each olive oil and butter in a large cast iron skillet over high heat. Add the green and red bell peppers and mushrooms and sprinkle over the garlic and 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning. Let the peppers and mushrooms sit a few seconds, so they start to blacken on the bottom, then cook, stirring gently, about 1 minute.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil and butter. Throw in the zucchini, and another 2 teaspoons of Cajun seasoning and cook, stirring, for an additional 1 to 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium-high. Pour in the broth and bring to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes, scraping the bottom of the pan. Reduce heat to medium-low, pour in the heavy cream followed by the tomatoes and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened, 3 minutes. The sauce should be spicy.
- Add the cooked pasta, scallions to the sauce and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle over chopped parsley and serve.
Number Of Ingredients: 15
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pound white mushrooms, quartered
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 zucchinis, quartered and sliced
- 2 1/2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 8 scallions, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
MEDITERRANEAN VEGETABLE PASTA
"I created this fast-to-fix recipe to use up excess zucchini from our garden, and at the same time, serve a pasta dish that was lower in calories," relates Jan Clark of New Florence, Missouri about her prize-winning recipe.
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the zucchini, mushrooms, green pepper and onion in oil until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the tomatoes, olives and pepper; heat through., Drain pasta; divide between two plates. Top with vegetable mixture and cheeses.
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- 3 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup canned Italian diced tomatoes
- 6 pitted ripe olives, halved
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
More recipes about creamy roast veggie pasta recipes
Creamy Roast Veggie Pasta Recipe - Food.com
Recipe From : food.comMay 12, 2006 · Mix hot pasta into sauce and serve immediately with basil leaves and or parsley and also shaved parmesan cheese if desired. To roast your vegetables dice & put them and put into a baking dish, toss through 2 tablespoons olive oil, sprinkle with desired seasonings and bake in a moderate oven for 20-25 minutes or until tender. ...Show details
Creamy Vegetable Pasta - A Seasoned Greeting
Recipe From : aseasonedgreeting.comAug 03, 2020 · Heat the oven to 425 degrees. Pour all of the diced veggies onto a large baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and bake for 25 minutes. 2. While the … ...Show details
Creamy Pasta with Roasted Vegetables - Yvonne Maffei- Home
Recipe From : myhalalkitchen.comSep 25, 2012 · In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil on medium-low heat. Add the cooked pasta, roasted veggies, capers and crushed garlic. Mix thoroughly and allow everything to heat up evenly but not to fry (keeping the heat minimal). Pour in the heavy cream, 2 tablespoons at a time, until you reach the desired creaminess. ...Show details
Roasted Veggie Pasta Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comCook pasta according to package directions; drain. Add the fontina cheese, cream, tomatoes, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper to the pasta. Stir in vegetable mixture. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish (dish will be full). ...Show details
Roasted Veggie Pasta with Feta - This Healthy Table
Recipe From : thishealthytable.comDec 29, 2020 · Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place the feta and vegetables on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Toss vegetables and drizzle cheese with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of salt. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the tomatoes have burst. ...Show details
Creamy Roasted Cauliflower Pasta – Veggie Veggie Vici
Recipe From : veggieveggievici.comMar 12, 2021 · Preheat oven to 400ºF/200ºC. Add florets to a prepared baking sheet and lay the cauliflower florets in a singe layer. Drizzle lightly with a high-temp oil (I prefer avocado), sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and bake for 25-30 minutes, shaking … ...Show details
Creamy Pasta Sauce with Roasted Vegetables | Our Salty Kitchen
Recipe From : oursaltykitchen.comMay 26, 2020 · Roast both sheets of vegetables until tender and charred (approximately 15 minutes for the broccoli and approximately 25 minutes for the cauliflower). Heat a large pot of water until boiling, then season with the salt. Cook the pasta according to package directions to 1 minute under al dente (it will finish cooking in the sauce). ...Show details
Roasted Vegetable Penne with Creamy Marinara - Making
Recipe From : makingthymeforhealth.comDec 12, 2018 · Preheat the oven to 450°F then line two baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Arrange the diced vegetables on top, drizzle with oil and toss to combine. Spread the vegetables out so that there is some space between each piece. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until tender. ...Show details
Creamy Pasta with Roast Vegetables | Recipes.com.au
Recipe From : recipes.com.auCreamy Pasta with Roast Vegetables preheat oven to 220°c/200°c fan forced. line a large roasting pan with baking paper. place pumpkin, capsicum, bacon, garlic, onion and tomatoes in prepared pan; spray with oil and toss to coat. roast for 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender. meanwhile, cook pasta … ...Show details
10 Best Pasta with Vegetables and Cream Sauce Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comMay 06, 2021 · The Best Pasta With Vegetables And Cream Sauce Recipes on Yummly | Port And Peppercorn Cream Sauce, Calypso Grilled Pineapple & Ice Cream Sauce, Mushroom And Smoked Garlic Cream Sauce ... Roasted Tomato Pesto Cream Sauce Lucky 32. pesto, Roma tomatoes, cream, salt, chopped garlic, butter, heavy cream … ...Show details
Mediterranean Roasted Vegetable Pasta | Sprinkles and Sprouts
Recipe From : sprinklesandsprouts.comApr 18, 2019 · To roast the veg all you need is some olive oil, salt, and pepper. The veg is chopped into chunks and then drizzled with olive oil, seasoned with salt and pepper … ...Show details
Creamy Vegan White Pasta with Summer Vegetables
Recipe From : minimalistbaker.comAug 25, 2020 · Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (148 C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Slice tomatoes in half lengthwise and toss with a little oil and sea … ...Show details
Creamy Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comFeb 01, 2020 · In a bowl, mix the olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Spread the green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, mushrooms, and … ...Show details
Creamy Roasted Vegetable Pasta | Planted and Picked
Recipe From : plantedandpicked.comOct 11, 2020 · Slice the top of the bulb off to expose the cloves and brush the tops of the cloves lightly with the remaining ½ tsp of olive, before setting them on one of the three … ...Show details
Creamy Roast Veggie Pasta Recipe - Recipezazz.com
Recipe From : recipezazz.comNov 01, 2014 · Step 1. Spray a fry pan with olive oil. Sauté garlic for 1 minute. Blend a little evaporated milk with the cornflour until smooth with no lumps and set aside. ...Show details
One Pot Creamy Vegetable Pasta - Slender Kitchen
Recipe From : slenderkitchen.comMar 31, 2020 · This recipe does both of those things. Tons of veggies loaded into a tasty, creamy, pasta dish that the whole family will love. What Vegetables to Use for Vegetable Pasta. This one pot pasta is purposefully built to use whatever vegetables … ...Show details
Creamy Roasted Vegetable Pasta - Meg's Everyday Indulgence
Recipe From : megseverydayindulgence.comSep 18, 2019 · While pasta is cooking, make sauce. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add 1 teaspoon olive oil. Add garlic and saute until softened. Stir in cottage cheese, cream … ...Show details
Roasted Vegetable Pasta In Creamy White Sauce by Archana's
Recipe From : archanaskitchen.comJul 19, 2017 · The Roasted Vegetable Pasta In Creamy White Sauce is a filling one pot meal made with rich and creamy white sauce which is tossed with pasta and soft roasted vegetables. All you have to do is simply toss the pasta with a heap tablespoon of Veeba White Pasta Dressing and some roasted vegetables and the pasta … ...Show details
Veggie Penne Pasta Recipe In Creamy Roasted Carrot Sauce
Recipe From : archanaskitchen.comMay 03, 2017 · Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius to 10 minutes. Add the Veggie Penne Pasta Recipe In Creamy Roasted Carrot Sauce into a baked ceramic pan and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of the pasta and bake it for 10 minutes until the cheese melts. Garnish it with basil leaves and serve. ...Show details
Creamy Garlic Pasta with Roasted Vegetables - Love Grows Wild
Recipe From : lovegrowswild.comNov 17, 2015 · Preheat oven to 400ºF. Place the tomatoes and mushrooms on a large baking sheet and toss with olive oil to coat. Season with a pinch of salt and bake for … ...Show details
Creamy Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Pasta Recipe • Veggie Society
Recipe From : veggiesociety.comMay 16, 2018 · Reserve 1 cup of the cooking pasta water then drain the pasta in a colander. In a large mixing bowl combine together the pasta, spinach and roasted … ...Show details
Creamy Chicken Pasta with Roasted Vegetables - I Am
Recipe From : iamhomesteader.comJul 05, 2020 · Roasted Vegetables In a large bowl combine broccoli, shallots, tomatoes, garlic, red pepper flakes, oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat and spread onto a large baking sheet lined with … ...Show details