SUPER CREAMY FRUIT SALAD
Make and share this Super Creamy Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Marie
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- Mix pineapple juice and dry instant vanilla pudding together and set in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Mix the pineapple, fruit cocktail, mandarin oranges, bananas & marshmallows together.
- Gently fold in pudding mixture.
- Lastly, fold in cool whip.
- Cover and refrigerate.
CREAMY FRUIT SALAD
With crowd-pleasing fruits like apples, bananas and grapes plus crunchy pecans, this wonderful salad doesn't last long on potluck buffets. I never bring home leftovers - just an empty bowl. -Bernice Morris, Marshfield, Missouri
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 20 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a heavy saucepan, combine orange and pineapple juices, sugar, egg and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat. , When cool, fold in the whipped cream. In a large serving bowl, toss apples with remaining lemon juice. Add bananas and grapes. Add the dressing; stir to coat. Refrigerate. Fold in pecans just before serving.
SWEET DRESSING FOR FRUIT SALAD
A quick sweet dressing for any mixture of fruit salad. Especially good in summer for a no cook dinner. Serve over cut up and mixed fruit of your choice, either fresh or canned.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Karla
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Whisk the sour cream, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, almond extract, cinnamon, and cardamom together in a mixing bowl. Refrigerate the dressing until ready to serve.
CREAM CHEESE FRUIT SALAD
This creamy, satisfying summer salad or dessert is also a family favorite at Thanksgiving. My mother-in-law could be counted on to bring this dish to all our family functions.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Amy
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar together in a large bowl. On high speed, beat in the whipped topping. Fold in the bananas, pineapple, fruit cocktail, apple, and coconut. If desired, mix in the maraschino cherries, pecans, and raisins. Pour the salad into a serving bowl, and chill 1 hour before serving.
FRESH FRUIT SALAD WITH CREAMY DRESSING
Please different tastes by serving this refreshing salad with a quick and easy creamy dressing or a store-bought poppy seed dressing.
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In chilled small bowl, beat all dressing ingredients with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
- In large bowl, place fruit. Add dressing; toss gently to coat. Store in refrigerator.
People also searched
More recipes about "creamy fruit salad dressing recipe"
CREAMY FRUIT SALAD RECIPE & VANILLA DRESSING [VIDEO] - THE ...
2021-03-24 · In a large bowl combine strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, oranges, kiwi, pineapple and grapes. Whisk the cooled dressing and pour over fruit. Toss to …
- In a medium skillet, whisk together milk, sugar and corn starch. Cook over medium-low heat, whisking constantly, until thickened, about 8-10 minutes (it won't be thick like pudding, it is a dressing -- but it will thicken considerably).
- Stir in vanilla. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature (you can speed this up by refrigerating for 30 minutes).
- In a large bowl combine strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, oranges, kiwi, pineapple and grapes. Whisk the cooled dressing and pour over fruit. Toss to coat (be gentle -- you don't want mush!).
- Serve at room temperature or chill to serve later. If making ahead, only add the dressing 1-2 hours before serving.
CREAMY FRUIT SALAD DRESSING | SAVORY NOTHINGS
2018-03-21 · Get the printable recipe for this creamy fruit salad dressing: Printable Recipe Card Save Recipe Saved! Creamy Fruit Salad Dressing. This Creamy Fruit Salad Dressing is going to be your new favorite thing to smother your fruit in. Pass the berries, please! Recipe by Nora from Savory Nothings. made it? tap the stars to add your rating! 4.8 from 5 votes. Print Add Review. Recipe …
- Mix the syrup: Place the orange juice, vanilla extract, honey and cornstarch in a saucepan. Whisk well until smooth and there are no more dry lumps of cornstarch.
- Cook the syrup: Whisking constantly, bring to a boil and simmer for 1-2 minutes or until thickened to a medium syrup consistency.
- Cool the syrup: Take the syrup off the heat. For a shorter cooling time, pour it into a bowl. Cool to room temperature. Whisk from time to time to avoid a skin on top.
CREAMY FRUIT SALAD RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
Drain canned fruit and then mix all fruits together. Combine the sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the fruit: stir until all fruit …
FRUIT SALAD RECIPE WITH SOUR CREAM DRESSING | TODAY'S ...
2019-06-13 · Instructions. I cut up all the fruits, except for the blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries. Place them in a medium size bowl. If you're using banana's, make sure to serve the salad within the hour, as they may brown up. DRESSING…
LIGHT AND CREAMY FRUIT SALAD | BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
2020-06-29 · Creamy Fruit Salad Recipe Combine the grapes, bananas, apples, blueberries, and pecans in a large mixing bowl. Whisk together the sour cream, sugar, and vanilla. Pour the dressing …
- Combine the grapes, bananas, apples, blueberries, and pecans in a large mixing bowl. Whisk together the sour cream, sugar and vanilla.
- Pour the dressing over the fruit in the bowl. Stir well to coat. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!
CREAMY FRUIT SALAD WITH COCONUT DRESSING | THE VIEW FROM ...
2019-06-05 · In a large mixing bowl combine all the fruit. If you are using coconut milk open the can and carefully drain off 1/4 cup of the clear liquid. Put the remaining coconut milk in a small bowl with the …
- If you are using coconut milk open the can and carefully drain off 1/4 cup of the clear liquid. Put the remaining coconut milk in a small bowl with the sugar, poppy seeds, and lime juice. Blend well with an immersion blender. You can also use a whisk, but I like the texture you get from blending. Take a taste. You may want to add more lime, or adjust the sweetener.
CREAMY FRUIT SALAD (WITH CHEESECAKE DRESSING!) | CHELSEA'S ...
2020-03-23 · Creamy Fruit Salad dressing ingredients. The “dressing” for this creamy fruit salad has only three ingredients and takes only a few minutes to whip together. Cheesecake pudding mix: I …
- PREPARE FRUIT: Wash and dry the fruit; if the fruit is still wet, it will make the salad soggy and the dressing won't adhere as well. Slice the strawberries, peel the clementines, halve the grapes, peel and thinly slice the kiwis, peel and coarsely chop the mangoes. Add all the fruit to a large bowl.
- DRESSING: Put the yogurt in a separate large bowl, and pour the pudding mix right on top. Briskly whisk the two together until completely smooth. With a spatula, gently fold in the thawed whipped topping until completely combined (see Note 1 to make homemade whipped topping).
CREAMY DELICATESSEN FRUIT SALAD - BELLY FULL
2016-07-28 · In a large bowl, whisk (or beat with an electric mixer) together the cream cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise, and sugar until combined and smooth. Add in the apples, both grapes, and pineapple; …
- In a large bowl, whisk (or beat with an electric mixer) together the cream cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise, and sugar until combined and smooth.
- Add in the apples, both grapes, and pineapple; toss to coat. Add in the mandarin oranges and gently fold in with a spatula.
FRESH FRUIT SALAD WITH COCONUT DRESSING - COZY PEACH KITCHEN
2020-05-20 · This coconut dressing is a lightly sweet, creamy dressing that takes a bowl of fruit and transforms it to a salad! All you need is coconut milk, coconut cream, lemon juice and honey. Coconut …
- Prep fruit: Rinse all fruit as needed before prepping. Remove tops from strawberries and slice the fruit into quarters, cut pineapple into one inch cubes, remove skin from kiwi and slice into half moons. Pat fruit with a paper towel as needed to remove excess water. Set aside.
- Make the coconut cream dressing in a medium bowl. Whisk together coconut cream, coconut milk, lemon juice, honey and cinnamon. Taste for sweetness.
- Toss together fruit and place in a shallow serving dish. Drizzle with half of the coconut dressing. Cover and transfer the fruit and the remaining dressing to the fridge. Let chill for one hour or until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, remove from the fridge and drizzle with remaining coconut dressing. Top with optional shredded coconut, cinnamon and peppermint. Serve cold.
CREAMY FRUIT SALAD - CINCYSHOPPER
2018-05-01 · 1 1/2 cup White Seedless Grapes, sliced in half. 4 Kiwis, peeled and sliced. 1 1/2 cup Pineapple pieces. DIRECTIONS. Beat together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until blended. Beat in vanilla yogurt. Place all fruit in a large bowl, add dressing and toss to coat. Do you have a favorite fruit salad that you make during the summer months? RECIPE.
FRUIT SALAD WITH CREAMY VANILLA YOGURT DRESSING • NOW COOK ...
2021-06-15 · Here’s a look at how to make Fruit Salad With Creamy Vanilla Yogurt Dressing: Place the chopped strawberries, blueberries, chopped kiwi, pineapple chunks, and oranges in a large bowl. …
- Place the strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, pineapple, and oranges in a large bowl. Toss gently to combine.
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, vanilla extract, and maple syrup (or honey) until well-combined.
FRUIT SALAD WITH CREAM CHEESE DRESSING RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
2020-03-11 · Blend the cream cheese with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Gradually add the brown sugar and salt. Beat until the sugar is dissolved. Drizzle in the lemon juice, orange juice and vanilla …
POPPY SEED FRUIT SALAD DRESSING RECIPE | SAVORY NOTHINGS
2021-06-13 · Easy fruit salad dressing recipe. For a very long time, I didn’t understand poppy seeds in any kind of salad dressing. Then I decided to give it a go anyway – and now I’m a convert! I love love love it in fruit salad (like in this winter fruit salad, or as a creamy poppy seed fruit salad dressing). This here is a non-creamy, citrusy, wonderfully refreshing condiment for any kind of cut ...
FRUIT SALAD WITH CREAMY GLAZED DRESSING | RECIPE ...
Oct 19, 2014 - Need a go-to fruit salad recipe? This fruit salad with creamy glazed dressing is sure to be a family favorite! Oct 19, 2014 - Need a go-to fruit salad recipe? This fruit salad with creamy glazed dressing is sure to be a family favorite! Pinterest. Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users ...
CREAMY FRUIT SALAD WITH VANILLA DRESSING | RECIPELION.COM
Creamy Fruit Salad with Vanilla Dressing. "This Creamy Fruit Salad Recipe is made with a Homemade Vanilla Dressing no pudding mix here! It is the perfect summer breakfast, snack or dessert use whatever fruit you have! Includes step by step recipe video. Its not that I don't have a few boxes of who-knows-what in my cupboard, and I definitely use ...
CREAMY FRUIT SALAD RECIPE WITH HOMEMADE VANILLA DRESSING ...
2017-07-25 · This Creamy Fruit Salad Recipe is made with a Homemade Vanilla Dressing -- no pudding mix here! It is the perfect summer breakfast, snack or dessert -- use whatever fruit you have! Includes step by step recipe video. Ingredients. 2 cups 1% milk; 1/4 cup granulated sugar; 2 tablespoons corn starch ; 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest, optional; 2 teaspoons vanilla; 1 lb fresh strawberries, hulled …
MAYONNAISE SUGAR SALAD DRESSING RECIPE - IMAGE OF FOOD RECIPE
2021-07-31 · Creamy delicatessen fruit salad belly the best clic pea salad salty easiest homemade coleslaw dressing olive garden salad dressing. Lh3 Googleusercontent 8ahphzhst5jw8ghmbq5ug . Lh3 Googleusercontent Byi65aboagxgjcfbd7tzr. Simple Green Salad With Homemade Mayo Dressing A Pretty Life In The Suburbs. Salad With Italian Dressing Recipe Bon é. Cubers With Dressing Recipe …
See details ››
HEALTHY TOMATO BASIL SALAD DRESSING RECIPE - CARING …
2021-07-31 · Healthy Tomato Basil Salad Dressing Recipe This tomato basil dressing is creamy, packed with fresh flavors, and super easy to make! All you have to do is put all of the ingredients in the blender and blend. Additionally, there is no oil in this salad dressing! It’s incredibly creamy and flavorful while being lightened up. Also, this dressing ...
See details ››
FRUIT SALAD WITH CREAM CHEESE AND SOUR CREAM RECIPES
2021-07-20 · Fresh Fruit Salad with Creamy Lime Topping Diabetic Living powdered sugar, lime peel, lime juice, fat free milk, dressing and 3 more Exotic Fruit Salad in a Tea Bath Lolibox
See details ››
RUSSIAN SALAD RECIPE BY CAPITAL FOOD | TASTY RUSSIAN SALAD ...
Russian Salad recipe By Capital Food | Tasty Russian Salad | Best For All Events Urdu/Hindiapples fruit cocktail dairy cream whiped cream icing sugardry milk
See details ››
CREAMY FRUIT SALAD WITH HOMEMADE DRESSING IN 2021 | CREAMY ...
2021-07-03 · Apr 9, 2021 - This Creamy Fruit Salad Recipe is made with a Homemade Vanilla Fruit Salad Dressing -- no pudding mix here! [VIDEO] Apr 9, 2021 - This Creamy Fruit Salad Recipe is made with a Homemade Vanilla Fruit Salad Dressing -- no pudding mix here! [VIDEO] Pinterest. Today . Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to …
See details ››
CREAMY FRUIT SALAD DRESSING - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
2018-02-12 · Home > Recipes > Dips Dressings > Creamy Fruit Salad Dressing. Printer-friendly version. CREAMY FRUIT SALAD DRESSING : 2/3 c. sugar 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour 2 tbsp. vegetable oil 1 c. pineapple juice 2 eggs 2 tbsp. lemon juice 1/4 c. orange juice 1 c. whipping cream, whipped. Combine sugar and flour in top of double boiler, stirring well; stir in oil and pineapple juice. Bring water …
See details ››
CREAMY FRUIT SALAD DRESSING RECIPE- TFRECIPES
Creamy Fruit Salad Dressing Recipe. CREAMY FRUIT SALAD. With crowd-pleasing fruits like apples, bananas and grapes plus crunchy pecans, this wonderful salad doesn't last long on potluck buffets. I never bring home leftovers - just an empty bowl. -Bernice Morris, Marshfield, Missouri. Recipe From tasteofhome.com. Provided by Taste of Home. Categories Lunch. Time 30m. Yield 20 servings. …
See details ››