Crescent Roll Breakfast
CRESCENT ROLL BREAKFAST
this can also be a great make ahead by assembling, refrigerating overnight and baking in the morning.
Time: 45 minutes
- unroll crescent rolls and press together to cover bottom of 9x13 pan
- seal perforations
- crumble cooked sausage evenly over crescent rolls
- beat together eggs , milk , salt and pepper
- stir in cheese and green pepper
- pour over sausage
- bake at 425 for 20 to 25 minutes until browned
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- salt and black pepper
- monterey jack cheese
- green peppers
CRESCENT ROLL BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
I got this recipe from having a Pampered Chef party and it was enclosed with my purchase of the Deep Dish Baker. I've made this many times and it's easy and quick and can even be made for supper.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by CoffeeB
Yield 6 serving(s)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Separate crescent dough into 2 large rectangles.
- Place in an ungreased deep dish baker.
- Press over the bottom and half way up the sides to form a crust.
- Seal perforations.
- Slice sausages and arrange over crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package brown and serve sausages
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
You'll also love
People also searched
More recipes about crescent roll breakfast recipes
Quick + Easy Crescent Breakfast Recipes and Ideas ...
Recipe From : pillsbury.comQuick + Easy Crescent Breakfast Recipes and Ideas - Pillsbury.com. Recipes. 30-Minute Recipes. 5-Ingredient Recipes. One-Pot Recipes. Recipes by Meal or Course. Easy Dinners. Dessert Recipes. ... Show details
10 Best Crescent Roll Breakfast Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com... Show details
15 Crescent Roll Breakfast Recipes That Feed a Crowd
Recipe From : spoonuniversity.com...
Author: Jeanne Paulino
Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
- Nutella Crescent Rolls. I feel compelled to begin this list with the crescent roll breakfast recipe that I'm most excited to try out. This Nutella crescent roll ring appears intricate, but it's deceptively easy to make.
- S'mores Crescent Rolls. During the summer, s'mores are most closely associated with beach bonfires and summer camp closing ceremonies. But don't be fooled—you can enjoy these delicious, gooey treats first thing in the morning with no need for an open flame.
- Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Crescent Rolls. Bacon, egg, and cheese are the Holy Trinity of ingredients in breakfast sandwiches. Most days I can down one of those breakfast bad boys like it's nothing, but for mornings where I'm looking for more of a nibble than a full stack, I reach for these dainty, snack-sized bacon, egg, and cheese crescent rolls.
- Churro Crescent Rolls. Costco's churros are one of the best things on their menu. It's practically sinful not to get one after a tiring bulk-shopping trip.
- Birthday Cake Crescent Rolls. "It's someone's birthday somewhere," is a saying used when justifying eating cake, but once you try out birthday cake crescent rolls, you'll be using that excuse even more.
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish with Crescent Rolls. Contrary to popular belief, breakfast Danishes did not originate in Denmark. Regardless, these pastries, with a flaky, crunchy base and decadent cream cheese filling tempt me every time I go to a bakery.
- Cinnamon Apple Crescent Rolls. One of my favorite Vines (#tbt, I know) says, "You're my cinnamon apple," but that isn't the main reason why I included a cinnamon apple crescent roll recipe on the list.
- Sausage Crescent Rolls. A more classic recipe comes in the form of sausage crescent rolls, known to most as pigs in a blanket. These bad boys only require five ingredients—sausage, Pillsbury dough, eggs, milk, and cheddar cheese—and they're packed with protein to fuel you for hours.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Crescent Rolls. For three months straight, I exclusively ate peanut butter banana sandwiches for lunch in the seventh grade.
- Pumpkin Pie Twist Crescent Rolls. Fall is my favorite time of the year, so naturally I begin preparing for the season early by finding and storing recipes before it's time to cuddle up by the fire.
10 Surprising Ways to Eat Crescent Rolls for Breakfast ...
Recipe From : thekitchn.com...
Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
- Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Pinwheels. Inspired by cinnamon rolls, this savory version swirls shredded cheddar and crisp, crumbled bacon around Crescent roll dough.
- Crescent Cups. Cradled with buttery dough and paired with black beans, this is the upgrade you didn’t know your baked eggs were begging for. Line each cup of a standard-size muffin tin with a square of Crescent roll dough.
- Breakfast Tart. Lining the bottom of a baking dish, Crescent rolls bring you the easiest breakfast tart you’ll ever make. Added bonus: the servings are already pre-portioned.
- Faux Ham and Cheese Roll-Ups. Skip the sandwich — a warm ham and cheese roll-up wrapped with buttery dough is the better way to get your fix of this classic combo.
- Pigs in a Blanket. Filled with your favorite breakfast sausage, Crescent rolls are the ingredient that brings this classic finger food to the breakfast table.
- Faux Pain au Chocolat. It’s not quite the real deal, but a tube of Crescent rolls will get the job done to curb your craving for a pain au chocolat. Cut the dough into rectangle, then line each with a few pieces of chopped dark chocolate, and roll into a log.
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bits. Skip the granola — these are the crunchy, cinnamon bites you want on top of your yogurt. Cut the Crescent roll dough into small, bite-sized pieces.
- Crescent Cinnamon Rolls. These easy cinnamon rolls get a very welcome and simple upgrade with a dose of orange zest. Unroll the Crescent roll dough and cut into rectangles.
- Strawberry-Cream Cheese Danish. The best thing about these mini strawberry-cream cheese Danishes is that they’re small enough to go back for seconds (or thirds!).
- Banana and Nutella Cups. Loaded with sliced banana and Nutella, this is the simple breakfast you’ll want to grab for an indulgent breakfast. Line each cup of a standard-size muffin tin or mini muffin tin with a square of Crescent roll dough.
10 Best Breakfast Casserole Crescent Rolls Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com...
- Breakfast Casserole with Crescent Rolls Beautifully Broken Journey. crescent rolls, milk, shredded cheese, eggs and 1 more.
- Breakfast Casserole With Bacon, Egg, Cheese And Crescent Rolls The Seasoned Mom. eggs, pepper, salt, sliced green onions, crescent rolls, whole milk and 4 more.
- Breakfast Casserole with Crescent Rolls Aileen Cooks. frozen hash browns, shredded sharp cheddar, turkey breakfast sausage links and 4 more.
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole with Crescent Rolls Sunday Supper Movement. pepper, colby jack cheese, breakfast sausage, refrigerated crescent rolls and 7 more.
- Breakfast Casserole Miles-MeredithThompson. mozzarella cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, salt, milk, oregano and 3 more.
- Breakfast Crescent Rolls Julie's Eats and Treats. salt, olive oil, eggs, sausage links, pepper, butter, Italian bread crumbs and 3 more.
- Breakfast Crescent Rolls Scrappy Geek. shredded cheddar cheese, ham, pepper, hard boiled eggs, crescent rolls and 4 more.
- Sausage Crescent Rolls Simply Sundays. breakfast sausage, maple syrup, poppy seeds, crescent rolls.
- Sausage Crescent Rolls Balancing Beauty and Bedlam. shredded cheddar cheese, crescent rolls, pork sausage, eggs.
- Breakfast Casserole Moore or Less Cooking Food Blog. vegetable spray, eggs, crescent rolls, Johnsonville Original Breakfast Sausage and 1 more.
Best Crescent Roll Recipes - Pillsbury.com
Recipe From : pillsbury.com2020-03-24 · Since Pillsbury™ crescent rolls were introduced in 1965 (along with everyone’s favorite Doughboy), we’ve been experimenting with new, stellar ways for you to use our famously versatile refrigerated dough. From breakfasts to dinners, appetizers to desserts, we’ve rounded up more than 30 of our best crescent roll recipes … ... Show details
OVER 48 Breakfasts and Desserts using Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
Recipe From : crazyforcrust.com2013-08-01 · 3 Ingredient Sausage Crescent Bites. Breakfast Pizza. Taco Breakfast Boats. Ham & Cheese Crescent Bake. Pear & Cheese Bakes. Mini Spinach Quiche. Breakfast Pizza Bake . Sausage Egg and Cheese Crescent Casserole. Cheesy Egg Crescent Casserole. Decadent Desserts. Crescent Roll Churros. Crescent Roll Baklava. Easy Peach Turnovers. Campfire Eclairs. Easy Sopapilla … ...
Estimated Reading Time: 1 min
Best Crescent Breakfast Ring Recipe - How to Make Crescent ...
Recipe From : delish.com2016-08-05 · Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Unroll crescent rolls and piece together like a sun shape, slightly overlapping, on the parchment. Place a slice … ...
Total Time: 25 mins
Breakfast Casserole With Bacon, Egg, Cheese And Crescent Rolls
Recipe From : theseasonedmom.com2018-03-10 · Place diced bacon on top of crescent rolls. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Add salt and pepper, to taste (if desired). Pour egg mixture over … ...
Total Time: 50 mins
Calories: 375 per serving
- Unroll crescent dough and spread in the bottom of the prepared dish. It’s fine if the dough overlaps slightly. Gently press together the perforations to seal the dough.
Crescent Bacon Breakfast Ring - Jo Cooks
Recipe From : jocooks.com2018-12-25 · In a bowl beat the eggs with the chopped peppers, salt and pepper. Cook the eggs in a skillet so that they’re scrambled. You can use the same skillet you used to fry the bacon, just drain the fat first. Lay out the crescent rolls … ...
Total Time: 35 mins
Category: Breakfast, Brunch
- In a bowl beat the eggs with the chopped peppers, salt and pepper. Cook the eggs in a skillet so that they're scrambled. You can use the same skillet you used to fry the bacon, just drain the fat first.
- On each crescent roll lay a piece of bacon. Add half of the cheese around the ring. Add the scrambled eggs around the ring and top with remainder of the cheese.
10 Easy (and Impressive!) Crescent Roll Recipes | Taste of ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com... Show details
18 Creative Recipes Using Crescent Rolls
Recipe From : thespruceeats.com...
Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins
- Ham and Cheddar Mini Quiches. Whether you need a quick and easy breakfast for a holiday morning or something the kids can grab and run with, these little ham and cheddar muffin cup quiches are an excellent choice.
- Taco Pizza. Taco pizza blends the flavors of beefy tacos with all of your favorite toppings. The pizza crust base needs two cans of refrigerated crescent rolls, but other than that it is up to you to mix and match the ingredients that you want on top.
- Cranberry Cream Cheese Bundles. These tasty little bites are an amazing combination of sweet and savory flavors, with a kick of pungent chives. Cream cheese, dried cranberries, and walnuts team up to make a simple filling.
- Pigs in a Blanket. Pigs in a blanket are a classic appetizer that always makes an appearance during the holidays, on game days, or at kids' parties. Easy to make, transport, and eat, these simple bites go with any sauce you'd like, such as honey-mustard, ketchup, or even ranch dressing.
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Hearts. These whimsical raspberry-topped, heart-shaped Danish pastries are a simple and beautiful way of using crescent roll dough.
- Pizza Pinwheels. Pizza sauce, finely chopped pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and mushrooms make a tasty pizza topping for the crescent roll dough. The dough is rolled up and sliced to make delicious little pizza pinwheels.
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Rolls. In this recipe the crescent roll dough bakes into its intended shape, but stuffed with eggs, bacon, and cheese, to make a breakfast sandwich that you can make ahead and reheat in the morning.
- Beef Stroganoff Bake. This creative beef stroganoff bake uses crescent roll dough as the crust. The dough is topped by a hearty and creamy combination of lean ground beef, mushrooms, sour cream, and cheese.
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Breakfast Braid. This breakfast braid is another genius use of crescent roll dough. Fresh blueberries and sweetened cream cheese provide the filling, and a simple lemon-flavored icing is a final touch for a crunchy and sweet treat.
- Easy Cheese Danish. This easy recipe is a simple bake of two cans of refrigerated crescent dough and a creamy filling of sweet cream cheese. By adding any toppings of your liking, such as lemon curd, fresh fruit, or powdered sugar, you can make this recipe according to your preferences.
Sausage & Crescent Roll Casserole Recipe: How to Make It ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comPreheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Unroll crescent roll dough into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. … ...
Category: Breakfast, Brunch
Estimated Reading Time: 1 min
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain.
- Seal seams and perforations. Sprinkle with sausage and cheese., In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour over sausage and cheese., Bake, uncovered, 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Crescent Rolls Recipe
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comUnroll the crescent dough and separate the triangles. Place a tablespoon of the egg mixture, and a sprinkle of bacon and cheese over the egg. Roll up the triangle as you would a regular crescent roll. Place the roll on an ungreased baking sheet. ...
Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
Breakfast Crescent Rolls - Julie's Eats & Treats
Recipe From : julieseatsandtreats.com2017-12-21 · Roll out the crescents and add a generous portion of filling. Close edges of the crescent, roll up, pinch edges closed. Brush tops and sides with butter and sprinkle bread crumbs on top. Bake and … ...
Calories: 466 per serving
- Cube sausage links into small slices. Chop the red pepper into small pieces. In a bowl, whisk the eggs, lightly salt and pepper, mix again.
- Pour eggs into the pan with the sausage and pepper. Cook until eggs are fully cooked. Set aside to slightly cool.
105 AMAZING Crescent Roll Recipes + The Ultimate Guide
Recipe From : thewickednoodle.com2021-04-06 · Find out what crescent roll dough is, how to make a homemade version, how to shape them and more! Plus we have 105 crescent roll recipes, all broken down into easy-to-follow categories: Crescent Roll Appetizers, Dinners, Desserts, Breakfast and Rings. These are the best crescent roll … ...
Estimated Reading Time: 7 mins
Crescent Roll Breakfast Pizza Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-05-14 · Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Step 2 Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. ...
Total Time: 45 mins
Category: Meat And Poultry Recipes, Pork, Sausage
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Spread crescent rolls on the bottom of a rimmed pizza pan. Top with sausage, followed by hash browns. Add pimentos and oregano.
Crescent Roll Recipes | Better Homes & Gardens
Recipe From : bhg.com2016-06-06 · Pumpkin Crescent Rolls with Honey Butter. Pumpkin Crescent Rolls with Honey Butter. View Recipe. this link opens in a new tab. Adding canned pumpkin to bread dough and spreading it with honey butter before shaping the rolls results in a tender, sweet roll… ...
Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
Crescent Roll Breakfast Recipes - My Food and Family
Recipe From : myfoodandfamily.comCrescent Roll Breakfast Recipes. Get on a roll with our fabulous collection of crescent roll recipes perfect for breakfast time. Soft, flaky and delicious, these breakfast crescent roll recipes are sure to start your morning on the right notes. But let's not let the AM get all the fun — My Food and Family offers delicious crescent roll ... ... Show details
Crescent Roll Cinnamon Rolls | Better Homes & Gardens
Recipe From : bhg.com2011-06-14 · Making cinnamon rolls with crescent dough is the secret ingredient to making a quick and easy breakfast treat. Flaky and delicious, these crescent roll cinnamon rolls taste just like homemade sweet rolls … ...
Total Time: 25 mins
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease an 8x1-1/2- or 9x1-1/2-inch round baking pan; set aside. Unroll dough (do not separate); press perforations to seal. Brush dough with melted butter. In a small bowl, stir together the granulated sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough. Starting from a long side, roll up dough. Using a sharp knife, slice dough into 1-1/2-inch pieces. Arrange pieces, cut side up, in prepared pan, flattening each roll slightly.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden. Remove and cool rolls slightly in pan on a wire rack. Remove from pan. In a small bowl, stir together powdered sugar, vanilla, and enough orange juice or milk to make an icing of drizzling consistency. Drizzle over warm rolls. Serve warm.
Sweet Crescent Roll Breakfast Bars | RecipeLion.com
Recipe From : recipelion.com2017-07-26 · Press one package crescent rolls into the bottom of the pan. Beat cream cheese until creamy. Mix in sugar and cinnamon. Add honey and egg yolk and beat until combined. ...
- Beat cream cheese until creamy. Mix in sugar and cinnamon. Add honey and egg yolk and beat until combined.
120 Crescent Roll Breakfast ideas | recipes, food, cooking ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comOct 27, 2019 - Crescent Roll Breakfast. See more ideas about recipes, food, cooking recipes. ...
Sausage and Crescent Roll Casserole - Spicy Southern Kitchen
Recipe From : spicysouthernkitchen.com2017-05-19 · Unroll crescent roll dough in prepared pan, sealing the seams. Sprinkle sausage and cheese on top of dough. Whisk together eggs, milk, Tabasco sauce, salt, and pepper. Pour over … ...
Total Time: 45 mins
39 Best Crescent roll breakfast casserole ideas | cooking ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comAug 23, 2019 - Explore Mama Dee's board "Crescent roll breakfast casserole" on Pinterest. See more ideas about cooking recipes, breakfast dishes, breakfast. ...
Cheesy Sausage Crescent Roll Breakfast Casserole • Bread ...
Recipe From : breadboozebacon.com2019-05-01 · In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, half-n-half, salt, pepper, onion powder, and paprika until fully incorporated. Add cheese and stir to combine. Set aside. Open crescent rolls and roll according to package directions. Arrange 15 rolls in the prepared baking dish in three rows with 5 rolls … ...
Total Time: 35 mins
- Brown sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat until browned all the way through, about 6 to 8 minutes. Be sure to break up the sausage as it cooks. Remove from heat and strain off grease. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, half-n-half, salt, pepper, onion powder, and paprika until fully incorporated. Add cheese and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Open crescent rolls and roll according to package directions. Arrange 15 rolls in the prepared baking dish in three rows with 5 rolls in each row. Add sausage to the baking dish, spreading it evenly over the rolls. Pour the egg mixture over the rolls and sausage. Spread the cheese evenly over the other ingredients.
Lydia's Air Fryer Crescent Rolls Recipe ~ Luftfritteuse ...
Recipe From : quick-german-recipes.comOpen tube of Pillsbury crescent rolls, unroll and lay dough flat on flour-dusted cutting board. Use plastic bench scraper or knife to cut into 8 separate triangles. Scoop about 1 tablespoon of your filling with a cookie scoop onto the large end of your triangle. Tuck corners in overtop of filling and roll until you have desired crescent shape. ... Show details
Crescent Roll Breakfast Pizza | fast & easy family favorite!
Recipe From : nelliebellie.com2021-03-18 · Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Roll the crescent rolls on to a cookie sheet. Pre-bake for 10 minutes. In skillet on med-high, brown sausage breaking it into small pieces. ...
Total Time: 35 mins
- In skillet on med-high, brown sausage breaking it into small pieces. Once browned, use a slotted spoon to remove from pan and put on the crescent roll crust.