Crispy Chicken Fingers With Spicy Honey Mustard
CRISPY CHICKEN FINGERS WITH SPICY HONEY MUSTARD
these are quick and delicious. kids love them and they go well with fries and a salad for an easy to prepare meal. serve with honey mustard and/or your favorite bbq sauce.
Time: 25 minutes
- combine eggs , milk , salt and pepper in a pie plate or shallow bowl
- dip chicken tenders in mixture and coat well with bread crumbs
- heat about a 1 / 2 inch of oil in a skillet over medium high heat and fry tenders until golden brown and crispy on each side
- drain on paper towels
- serve with honey mustard
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- chicken breast tenders
- salt and pepper
- italian style breadcrumbs
- vegetable oil
- spicy brown mustard
HONEY-DIJON CHICKEN TENDERS
With a sweet and savory coating, these chicken tenders are a breeze to make. Serve with ranch dressing, ketchup, or more honey mustard dressing.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Yoly
- Place flour in a shallow dish. Mix honey and Dijon mustard in another shallow dish. Place bread crumbs in a third shallow dish.
- Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper. Coat with flour then dip into honey-mustard mixture, and finally into the bread crumbs, pressing bread crumbs into chicken.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet. Cook chicken until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes. Carefully turn tenders over, add remaining 1 tablespoon butter, and cook until chicken is fully cooked and golden brown, an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- ½ cup all-purpose flour, or as needed
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ½ cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs, or more as needed
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
30-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion healthy appetizers lunch main-dish poultry easy beginner-cook dinner-party finger-food kid-friendly low-fat chicken deep-fry stove-top dietary low-saturated-fat high-protein high-in-something low-in-something meat equipment presentation technique
You'll also love
More recipes about crispy chicken fingers with spicy honey mustard recipes
Crispy Chicken Fingers With Spicy Honey Mustard
Recipe From : tfrecipes.comChicken Fingers w/ Spicy Honey Mustard Dip - Engineer Mommy Recipe From : engineermommy.comMay 24, 2017 · With two young kids, I am always looking for fun, new ways to prepare chicken. Today, I will share the recipe for Crispy Chicken Fingers w/ a Spicy Honey Mustard Dip. The star of this show is the delicious, flavorful honey mustard dip that ... ... Show details
Spicy Chicken Tenders with Honey-Mustard Recipe | Giada De ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com...
Chicken Fingers With Honey Mustard Sauce Recipe - Food.com
Recipe From : food.com2007-02-02 · DIRECTIONS In small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, Dijon and honey.Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days. Between sheets of plastic wrap, pound chicken with flat side of meat … ...
- Between sheets of plastic wrap, pound chicken with flat side of meat pounder or with rolling pin until 1/2-inch thick.
Air-Fried Spicy Chicken Fingers with Sriracha Honey Mustard
Recipe From : theinspiredhome.com2017-02-02 · Dip each tenderloin in the mayonnaise, using fingers to remove any excess, then dredge in breadcrumbs. Place breaded tenderloins on a platter and spray evenly with olive oil or cooking spray. Flip tenderloins and repeat on second side. Arrange tenderloins … ...
Easy Oven-Baked Chicken Fingers Recipe | Eat This Not That
Recipe From : eatthis.com2019-02-28 · Place the breaded chicken pieces on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until the crumbs have browned and the chicken is firm. Combine the mustard, chipotle, and honey in a large bowl. Toss the cooked chicken tenders in the mixture so they are all evenly coated with the spicy-sweet … ...
Baked Spicy Chicken Tenders With Honey-Mustard Sauce ...
Recipe From : food.com2011-04-25 · Arrange in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with a little olive oil. Bake 15 minutes till crispy. Blend honey and mustard together till smooth and serve with chicken tenders. ...
Tony's Chicken Tenders with Honey Mustard Sauce Recipe ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2015-05-24 · Dip the chicken strips into the flour, the beaten egg and then dredge them into the seasoned panko. Fry in the hot peanut oil for 6 to 8 minutes, until golden … ...
- Measure the panko into a pie plate or shallow bowl and season with garlic powder, lemon-pepper, cayenne, salt and pepper.
Crispy Chicken Fingers Recipe | Food Network Kitchen ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2018-11-02 · Working in batches, fry the chicken fingers, turning occasionally, until golden brown and cooked through, about 3 minutes. Transfer the chicken fingers to a … ...
- Cut the chicken lengthwise into 3/4-inch-wide strips. Put the flour in a shallow dish. Whisk the milk, cayenne, eggs and a pinch of salt and pepper in another shallow dish until combined. Put the breadcrumbs in a third shallow dish.
- Dredge the chicken fingers in the flour, shaking off the excess, then dip into the egg mixture, and finally coat with the panko breadcrumbs, pressing to help adhere well. Set aside on a piece of wax paper or a baking sheet.
- Heat about 1/2 inch of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, fry the chicken fingers, turning occasionally, until golden brown and cooked through, about 3 minutes. Transfer the chicken fingers to a paper towel-lined plate to drain and season with salt. Serve with honey mustard, spicy ketchup and/or ranch dressing for dipping.
Truly Crispy Oven Baked Chicken Tenders | RecipeTin Eats
Recipe From : recipetineats.com2020-01-16 · HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE (pictured): Mix together 1/3 cup mayonnaise, 2 tbsp dijon mustard, 2 tbsp honey, 1 - 2 tsp lemon juice, salt and pepper. ...
- Spread panko on a baking tray, spray with oil (spray vertically to avoid blowing the panko off the tray), then bake for 3 to 5 minutes until light golden. Transfer to bowl.
Crispy Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Recipe | Little Spice Jar
Recipe From : littlespicejar.com2020-05-17 · In a shallow bowl, whisk together the mustard, honey and chicken broth. Pat the chicken thighs dry with a paper towl. Sprinkle with a little bit of salt and pepper. Dip each piece into the mustard mixture to coat on all side, then place skin-side down only in the crumb mixture, pressing gently to make the crumbs … ...
- Place the garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper in a food processor and pulse until the garlic is finely minced. Add in the panko, lemon zest, olive oil, and butter and continue to pulse a few times until the breadcrumbs are moistened. Pour the breadcrumb mixture onto a large plate. In a shallow bowl, whisk together the mustard, honey and chicken broth.
- Pat the chicken thighs dry with a paper towl. Sprinkle with a little bit of salt and pepper. Dip each piece into the mustard mixture to coat on all side, then place skin-side down only in the crumb mixture, pressing gently to make the crumbs stick. Place the chicken on a sheet pan crumb-side up. Press any remaining crumbs onto the chicken pieces. At this point honey mustard chicken can covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated until ready to bake.
- Bake the chicken for 40 minutes. Raise the oven temperature to 400 degrees F and continue to bake for an additional 10 minutes until the crumbs are browned and the chicken is cooked through. Serve warm.
Skinny Baked Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard Sauce
Recipe From : skinnykitchen.com2019-10-05 · In a small bowl, mix together ½ cup yogurt, honey and mustard. Remove ½ cup of sauce and refrigerate until ready to serve, for dipping. 4. To the remaining sauce, stir in 2 tablespoons of yogurt. ...
Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce - Recipe Girl
Recipe From : recipegirl.com2006-09-11 · Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until just smoking. Add half of the chicken fingers and brown thoroughly on both sides, 4 to 6 minutes total. Drain the chicken … ...
- In a small bowl, mix the mustard and honey together until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place the oven rack in the middle position, and preheat the oven to 200°F. Line up three shallow dishes in assembly-line fashion.
Pretzel-Crusted Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard Dipping ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2020-05-20 · Add half of the chicken to the skillet and fry until golden brown, flipping once, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer with tongs to a paper towel-lined plate. Season with a sprinkle of salt.... ...
- For the dipping sauce: Whisk together both mustards with the brown sugar, honey and lemon juice in a small bowl. Cover and set aside until ready to use.
- For the chicken fingers: Pulse the pretzels in a food processor until finely ground but pea-sized bits remain. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in the ranch dressing mix or onion powder and garlic powder and 1 teaspoon salt.
Healthier Crispy Chicken Fingers with Honey-Mustard Sauce
Recipe From : noblepig.com2011-01-10 · Dip each piece of chicken in the cereal to fully coat and arrange on the baking tray. Bake until cooked through, about 10 minutes. Leave the chicken on the baking tray to cool slightly, it will get crispier. While chicken is baking make the honey-mustard sauce by … ...
Easy Chicken Fingers With Honey Mustard | American ...
Recipe From : bawarchi.comCut the chicken into 1/2 x 2-inch strips. Mix flour, salt, and pepper. Dip chicken in milk and roll in flour mixture and deep-fry till golden brown and crisp. Serve hot with honey mustard sauce. For the … ...
- Mix flour, salt, and pepper. ,Dip chicken in milk and roll in flour mixture and deep-fry till golden brown and crisp. , Serve hot with honey mustard sauce. , For the sauce, mix together all the ingredients. (Ideally, prepare this sauce the previous day.),.
Potato Chip-Crusted Chicken Strips with Honey Mustard ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2020-01-09 · Bake, flipping halfway through, until the chicken is golden brown and reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 20 minutes. For the honey mustard sauce: While the chicken is … ...
- In a bowl or baking dish, add the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, ground mustard and 2 teaspoons each salt and pepper and stir to combine. Beat the eggs in a separate baking dish. Finely crush the potato chips in their bag or in a separate resealable bag. Pour into a bowl or baking dish.
- Sprinkle the chicken with 2 teaspoons salt. Dip the chicken in the seasoned flour and coat completely, then into the egg mixture until completely coated. Finally, dip the chicken into the potato chips, making sure the chips stick to the whole surface. Transfer the chicken to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake, flipping halfway through, until the chicken is golden brown and reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 20 minutes.
Crispy Baked Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard Sauce ...
Recipe From : cdkitchen.comDip each piece of chicken in the cereal to fully coat and arrange on the baking sheet. Bake until cooked through, about 8 minutes. Leave the chicken on the baking sheet to cool slightly. It will become crispier. Serve with the honey mustard sauce. To make honey mustard sauce: In a small bowl, stir together the mustard … ...
Oven Baked Chicken Fingers with Spicy Maple Mustard Dip ...
Recipe From : fraicheliving.com2018-08-17 · Place the finger on the prepared baking sheet and repeat this process with the remaining chicken fingers until they are all coated. Bake the chicken fingers for approximately 15-20 minutes or … ...
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper (you can alternately place a metal baking rack on each baking sheet, both work).
- To prepare the dip, stir the mustard and mayonnaise together in a small bowl. Add maple syrup to taste, stir well, and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place the chicken in a medium bowl and season with the salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Toss to coat and set aside.
- In a separate shallow medium bowl or pie plate, stir together all of the flour coating ingredients and set aside.
Crispy Chicken Tenders with Honey Mustard Sauce
Recipe From : thepinjunkie.com2014-09-03 · Return the paper to the baking sheet. 6. In a bowl, beat two eggs. 7. Coat the chicken in egg mixture, then in breading mixture. 8. Place the breaded chicken on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes at 375 degrees. 9. While chicken in cooking, mix together mustard and honey for dipping sauce. ... Show details
Oven "Fried" Chicken Fingers & Honey-Mustard Dipping Sauce ...
Recipe From : myrecipes.com2003-08-28 · Combine cornflakes and next 5 ingredients (cornflakes through pepper) in a large zip-top plastic bag; add 4 chicken pieces to bag. Seal and shake to coat. Repeat procedure with remaining … ...
- To prepare chicken, combine chicken and buttermilk in a shallow dish; cover and chill 15 minutes. Drain chicken, discarding liquid.
- Combine cornflakes and next 5 ingredients (cornflakes through pepper) in a large zip-top plastic bag; add 4 chicken pieces to bag. Seal and shake to coat. Repeat procedure with remaining chicken. Spread oil evenly in a jelly-roll pan, and arrange chicken in a single layer in pan. Bake at 400° for 4 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with sauce.
Spicy Chicken Fingers - Printer Friendly - Allrecipes.com
Recipe From : allrecipes.comRecipe By: HERB-OX(R) Bouillon "Spicy and crispy chicken fingers are made with instant mashed potatoes for a hearty crunch." Ingredients. 1 cup instant mashed potato flakes 2 HERB-OX(R) Chicken Flavored Bouillon Cubes, crushed 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted 1 egg, beaten 2 tablespoons water 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders Honey mustard ... ... Show details
Crispy Chicken Burger with Honey Mustard Coleslaw - Nicky ...
Recipe From : kitchensanctuary.com2019-08-31 · My tried and tested Crispy Chicken Burger with Honey Mustard Coleslaw is the best you're going to eat (did I tell you I worked in a fried chicken shop for many years when I was younger?). Using my secret recipe for making the perfect Crispy Chicken, served on a toasted brioche bun, with jalapenos, homemade honey-mustard … ...
- Place the chicken in a bowl. Add the buttermilk, salt, pepper and garlic salt. Mix together, cover and place in the fridge to marinade for at least 1 hour (up to over night)
- Preheat the oven to a low heat (to keep cooked chicken warm). Heat a large pan of vegetable oil (or preheat your deep fat fryer) until hot (you can test by dropping a small cube of bread in there, if it rises immediately to the top and starts to bubble rapidly, it’s hot enough). You’ll need at least 1 litre (4 cups) of oil - but make sure your pan is no more than one third full.
- Mix together the crispy coating ingredients in a small bowl. Take the chicken out of the fridge. Lift a piece from the buttermilk and allow the excess to drip off. Dredge the chicken in the crispy coating mixture – ensuring it’s fully covered. Place on a tray and repeat until all of the chicken is coated.
- Once the oil is hot enough, add in 5 or 6 of the chicken tenders. You can add more or less depending on the size of your pan, just be sure not to overcrowd the chicken. Cook for 3-5 minutes until golden brown and cooked in the middle. You can check this by cutting open a piece of chicken, if it’s no longer pink in the middle, it’s cooked.
Baked Chicken Strips with Honey Mustard Sauce (Gluten Free ...
Recipe From : againstallgrain.com2011-12-06 · Place the chicken strips on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, then turn the chicken over and bake another 10 minutes. Turn the oven to broil, and continue baking for another 3-5 minutes until the chicken has evenly browned. While the chicken is cooking, mix the mustard and the honey in a small bowl. ...
Crispy Coconut Chicken with Spicy Honey Orange Sauce ...
Recipe From : sallysbakingaddiction.com2015-04-17 · Fry 4-6 chicken strips at a time in the coconut oil– only about 2 minutes per side until the crust is golden brown. Once each is done, place strips onto prepared baking pan. Bake for 6-10 … ...
- If using chicken breasts, pound down and cut into strips. If using boneless, skinless chicken tenders (chicken tenders are the lean strips of meat found attached to the underside of chicken breasts – they can also be purchased separately.) – cut in half lengthwise.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Pulse the shredded coconut in a food processor or blender to break it down into smaller pieces. Alternatively, you can chop it up. Mix it with the Panko in a medium bowl. Set aside. In a second medium bowl, whisk the flour, salt, and pepper together. In a third bowl, whisk the eggs together.
Oven baked chicken fingers with honey mustard dipping sauce
Recipe From : intheknow.comSpray chicken tenders lightly with oil and bake for 10–15 minutes. While chicken bakes, prepare the honey mustard sauce. Mix the three ingredients together and set aside. Remove chicken from oven once done. Serve immediately with the honey mustard sauce. If you enjoyed this recipe, you may also want to try this recipe for a sweet take on ... ... Show details
Spicy Honey Mustard Chicken Wings Recipe - Life's Ambrosia
Recipe From : lifesambrosia.com2013-09-16 · Instructions. 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. 2. Lightly season the chicken wings with salt and pepper. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes on one side. Turn and bake for another 10 - 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the skin is crispy. 3. ...
Food Wishes Video Recipes: Honey Mustard Sauce - Something ...
Recipe From : foodwishes.blogspot.com2010-01-07 · Very soon, maybe tomorrow, I'm going to be airing a crispy chicken finger how-to video and this honey mustard sauce recipe would have made it too long, so I'm posting it separately. One reason there was no extra time in the chicken recipe was, in addition to showing you how to make chicken fingers for your Super Bowl party, I'll also be showing off an exciting new gadget I've been … ... Show details