simple and tasty slice served to me with a cuppa from a lady who runs a b&b. i liked it so much that i asked her for the recipe.
Time: 30 minutes
- mix all ingredients together
- place in slice tin
- bake in a moderate oven 25 - 30 minutes
- cool in tin , slice and then dust with icing sugar
- variation: add 1 or 1 and a half chopped green apples and some cinnamon in place of dried fruit and chocolate
- serve hot with custard
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- self raising flour
- chocolate chips
5 CUP SLICE
Make and share this 5 Cup Slice recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Missy Wombat
Yield 36 pieces
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F.
- Grease and line a 20 x 30 cm lamington/sponge roll tin with baking paper.
- Make sure the paper extends up and over the sides.
- Sprinkle the pan evenly with sultana, chocolate bits, peanuts and coconut.
- Drizzle the condensed milk over the top.
- Cover with a piece of greased foil and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 180C/350F, remove the foil and bake for about 15 minutes until golden and firm.
- Remove from oven and cool completely in the pan.
- Drizzle with the melted chocolate and allow to set.
- Remove and slice to serve.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 1 cup sultana
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 100 g dark chocolate, melted
ONE CUP SLICE
Taken from Super Food Ideas and thought would be good (but not suitable for a family of diabetics) but did think to make it for DS's recreation group but would much rather give them a recipe that it not my own to give that recipe a review. Hopefully someone will think likewise and give this one a try.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by ImPat
Yield 24 bars, 24 serving(s)
- Preheat oven to 190c (or 170c fan forced).
- Line a 26cm x 16cm lamington pan with baking paper.
- Place coconut, nuts and fruit in a large mixing bowl.
- Add milk and 1/4 cup of choc bits, mix well to combine and coat ingredients.
- Press mixture evenly into pan and cover with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, uncover slice and reduce heat to 160c (140c fan forced) and bake for a further 20 minutes more or until firm and golden; remove pan from oven.
- Immediatly scatter 3/4 cup of chocolate bits over hot layer and allow to melt and using a flexible spatula spread the chocolate evenly.
- Cool and cut into slices.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup unsalted raw peanuts
- 1 cup sultanas or 1 cup dried currant
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
You'll also love
More recipes about cuppa slice recipes
cuppa slice recipe - webetutorial
Recipe From : webetutorial.comCuppa slice is the best recipe for foodies. It will take approx 30 minutes to cook. If it is the favorite recipe of your favorite restaurants then you can also make cuppa slice at your home.. The ingredients or substance mixture for cuppa slice recipe that are useful to cook such type of recipes are: ... Show details
Cuppa Slice- TfRecipes
Recipe From : tfrecipes.com5 CUP SLICE. Make and share this 5 Cup Slice recipe from Food.com. Recipe From food.com. Provided by Missy Wombat. Time 50m. Yield 36 pieces. Steps: Preheat oven to 200C/400F. Grease and line a 20 x 30 cm lamington/sponge roll tin with baking paper. Make sure the paper extends up and over the sides. Sprinkle the pan evenly with sultana, chocolate bits, peanuts and coconut. Drizzle the ... ... Show details
Granny's "Cuppa" Cobbler - Recipe | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.com2006-08-06 · 2 cups sliced peaches (or other fruit) 1 cup self-rising flour 1 cup sugar 1 cup milk 1 cup butter . The name is clearly derived from the ingredient amounts - most of us gals raised in the south were raised on this stuff as prepared by Granny. We also grew up using blackberries instead, as they grew on vines along her garden. Melt butter. Add sugar, milk and flour. Mix until ingredients are ... ...
Cuppa Cuppa Cobbler – We Are All Magic
Recipe From : weareallmagic.com2018-06-30 · Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a shallow tart pan or a 9x13 pan. Melt butter over low heat or in the microwave. Add dry ingredients to a bowl and whisk together. ...
Condensed Milk Slice - The 5 Cup Recipe | My Kids Lick The ...
Recipe From : mykidslickthebowl.com2020-04-02 · Sweetened Condensed Milk Slice – 5 Cup Method. For this recipe, you need 5 cups of ‘stuff’. This recipe is very flexible, it’s about combining textures so you can substitute many things. 1 Cup Crunchy Cereal: Rice bubbles, puffed rice, cornflakes, toasted muesli; 1 Cup Chewy Texture: Rolled Oats, Quinoa Flakes, Desiccated Coconut, ground almond ; 1 Cup … ...
15 Classic & Traditional Slice Recipes - Bake Play Smile
Recipe From : bakeplaysmile.com...
- Apple & Sour Cream Slice Recipe. A classic baked Apple & Sour Cream Slice made with a teacake-style base and topped with layers of sliced apple, sour cream and cinnamon.
- Caramel Slice Recipe. The ultimate Chocolate Caramel Slice with three totally delicious layers... a crunchy base, a smooth caramel filling and a chocolate topping.
- Easy Chocolate Coconut Slice Recipe. The most delicious two layer Chocolate Coconut Slice recipe ever! The perfect melt & mix recipe that takes just 10 minutes to prepare!
- Lemon & Coconut Slice - New & Improved Recipe. This new and improved Lemon & Coconut Slice recipe is absolutely perfect! A beautiful tangy base topped with a creamy lemon frosting!
- Date Slice Recipe. A classic melt and mix Date Slice recipe made from just 6 basic ingredients and requiring only 10 minutes preparation time! 5 from 5 votes.
- Coconut Rough Slice Recipe. This classic Coconut Rough Slice has a crunchy chocolate base topped with a smooth and creamy chocolate coconut frosting. The perfect slice for afternoon tea, lunch boxes or a sneaky late night treat.
- Chocolate Hedgehog Slice Recipe. A quick and easy classic chocolate hedgehog slice made with crushed biscuits, walnuts, coconut, condensed milk and melted chocolate...
- Licorice Allsort Slice Recipe. So bright, so colourful, so delicious! This really is the ultimate Licorice Allsort Slice recipe... and it's completely no-bake!
- Easy Vanilla Custard Slice Recipe. An easy vanilla custard slice recipe made with a biscuit base and topped with a classic pink icing! This is just like a bakery-bought vanilla slice!
- Jelly Slice Recipe. A super easy Jelly Slice recipe that the whole family will LOVE! This classic favourite is so simple to make... and equally as delicious to eat!!
Cuppa Cuppa Cake - Recipes, Country Life and Style ...
Recipe From : thepioneerwoman.com2011-07-19 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 8-inch square baking dish with butter. Stir together flour, sugar, and fruit cocktail with juice until just combined. Pour into buttered pan and bake until warm and bubbly. Serve warm with unsweetened whipped cream. I’ve always wanted to make Truvy’s “Cuppa Cuppa Cuppa … ...
Best Cuppa Cuppa Cuppa Recipe - Delish.com
Recipe From : delish.com2016-09-10 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar and fruit cocktail (including the juice). Pour into a well-greased 8" by 8" baking dish, or … ...
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar and fruit cocktail (including the juice).
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until it's—as Truvy would say—"gold and bubbly." Top with vanilla ice cream, to "cut the sweetness," of course.
World Best Coconut Cooking Recipes: Cuppa Slice
Recipe From : worldbestcoconutrecipes.blogspot.comCuppa Slice Total Time: 30 mins Preparation Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 25 mins Ingredients. 1/2 cup margarine, melted ; 1 cup coconut, dessicated or shredded ; 1 cup self raising flour ; 2 eggs ; 1 cup sugar or 3/4 cup raw sugar ; 1/2 cup raisins (or any dried fruit, more or less according to your taste) 1/2 cup chocolate chips (more or less according to your taste) Recipe. 1 mix all ingredients ... ... Show details
Cuppa Slice - tfrecipes.com
Recipe From : tfrecipes.comcuppa slice recipe - webetutorial Provided by : webetutorial.com cuppa slice is the best recipe for foodies. It will take approx 30 minutes to cook. If it is the favorite recipe of your favorite restaurants then you can also make cuppa slice at your home.. The ingredients or substance mixture for cuppa slice recipe that are useful to cook such type of recipes are: ... ... Show details
Coconut Slice Recipe - Easy And Delicious | The WHOot
Recipe From : thewhoot.com2020-07-04 · Grease and line a rectangular slice pan. Combine flour, salt, sugar, coconut and butter in a bowl. Add eggs, milk, and vanilla. Spread into prepared pan. ...
How to Make Steel Magnolias Cuppa Cuppa Cuppa Cake Video ...
Recipe From : delish.com2016-09-11 · —Truvy's Cuppa Cuppa Cuppa is the sort of prized recipe anybody can tackle. When the hairstylist-with-a-heart-of-gold (played by Dolly Parton, in all of her teased hair and frosted lipstick-ed ... ...
Cuppa Slice Recipe
Recipe From : recipenode.comCuppa Slice sugar, flour, chocolate chips, margarine, coconut, eggs, raisins Ingredients 1/2 cup margarine, melted 1 cup coconut, dessicated or shredded 1 cup self raising flour 2 eggs 1 cup sugar or 3/4 cup raw sugar 1/2 cup raisins (or any dried fruit, more or less according to your taste) 1/2 cup chocolate chips (more or less according to your taste) Directions. Mix all ingredients together ... ... Show details
Perfect with a cuppa recipes - BBC Good Food
Recipe From : bbcgoodfood.comPerfect with a cuppa recipes. 25 Recipes Magazine subscription – Get a cocktail kit & exclusive class when you subscribe Discover Good Food's best ever recipes for biscuits, cookies, cakes, pastries and sweet treats to pair perfectly with a comforting cup of tea. You're currently on page 1 Page 2 Next; Espresso, hazelnut & chocolate shortbread. 4 ratings 5.0 out of 5 star rating. These ... ... Show details
Caramel Slice | RecipeTin Eats
Recipe From : recipetineats.com2020-03-06 · Place butter, sugar and vanilla in a saucepan over medium low heat. When the butter is melted, whisk to combine with sugar, then just leave it until it comes to a simmer. When bubbles appear, add condensed milk. Whisk constantly for 5 minutes (Note 4), until you start getting some big slow bubbles … ...
- Place chocolate and oil in a microwave proof bowl. Microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in between, until chocolate is fully melted (takes me 4 x 30 sec).