Decadent Fat Free Chocolate Treat
DECADENT FAT FREE CHOCOLATE TREAT
this recipe is perfect for those watching their middles! one of my favourite breakfast or snack recipes for those cold winter, or cooler fall mornings. it is superb as a fat-free dessert option too! this recipe is super-easy, high-fiber, super-healthy, and tastes delicious and decadent- like a batch of freshly baked brownies or chocolate cake, still warm from the oven.
Time: 5 minutes
- sprinkle 1 / 2 tbsp of the cocoa powder on the bottom of a small , microwaveable bowl
- place half of the all bran into the bowl
- sprinkle another 1 / 2 tbsp of the cocoa powder on top , along with half the packet of sweetener
- repeat step 3 with the remaining cereal , cocoa powder , and sweetener
- pour milk into bowl on top of the other ingredients
- nuke the concoction in a microwave for about 20-30 seconds or until the mixture is well heated or steaming
- mix the warm mixture around
- enjoy this fat-free , high-fiber , decadent chocolate treat !
Number Of Ingredients: 4
- all-bran cereal
- dutch-processed cocoa powder
- nonfat milk
- splenda sugar substitute
15-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion for-1-or-2 healthy 5-ingredients-or-less granola-and-porridge breakfast desserts easy microwave beginner-cook diabetic kosher low-fat cookies-and-brownies chocolate bar-cookies brownies grains dietary low-sodium low-cholesterol low-saturated-fat low-calorie comfort-food inexpensive egg-free healthy-2 free-of-something low-in-something pasta-rice-and-grains taste-mood equipment number-of-servings
You'll also love
More recipes about decadent fat free chocolate treat recipes
Fat Free Chocolate Cookies - Kelly Lynn's Sweets and Treats
Recipe From : kellylynnssweetsandtreats.com2020-05-19 · Instructions 1 In the bowl of your stand mixer, affixed with the paddle attachment, add the white sugar, brown sugar, egg substitute, water and vanilla extract and mix on medium-high speed until combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. ...
10 Delicious & Healthy Chocolate Treats (That Taste Decadent!)
Recipe From : chemistrycachet.com...
- Dairy-Free Dutch Brownies via Chemistry Cachet. I make these ALL the time. They are really great, and can also be gluten-free.
- Vegan Chocolate Truffles via Minimalist Baker. Chocolate truffles are always a decadent treat, but this version is much better for you than traditional.
- Chocolate Cake for Two via Chemistry Cachet. This is my favorite one. It is really moist and rich like a fudge cake.
- Chocolate Fudge Balls via Chocolate Covered Katie. This is like a truffle, but a little different. I love the main base of dates!
- Healthy Chocolate Pudding via AllRecipes.Com. Chocolate pudding is another favorite of ours. Most you buy at the store are full of all types of chemicals and sugar.
- Chocolate Fudge Cookies via Chemistry Cachet. Another favorite of mine! We had so many readers try these out and say they really enjoyed them. Great dairy-free and gluten-free too!
- Hot Chocolate Hazelnut Coffee via Chemistry Cachet. This coffee is fan favorite too. Since its winter, there is nothing better than warming up with some chocolate coffee after dinner!
- Healthy Chocolate Fudge Sauce via Recipes to Nourish. All chocolate lovers need a delicious fudge sauce. This one is super easy and healthy!!
- Healthy Chocolate Cream Pie via Cooking Light. My husband is crazy about chocolate pie! One of his all-time favorites. This recipe is a great lighter version.
- Allergy-Free Baked Chocolate Donuts via Chemistry Cachet. These are perfect for any food allergy since they are dairy-free, gluten-free, AND egg-free!
30 Chocolate Dessert Recipes | Our Best Chocolate Dessert ...
Recipe From : cleaneatingmag.com...
- Chocolate Pudding Cake. A cross between ooey-gooey pudding and a moist chocolate cake, this dessert will crush your sweet tooth every time. Garnish with berries of your choice for a pop of color and fresh flavor.
- Sweet & Sour Chocolate Bark. This simple dark-chocolate treat is studded with tart cherries, crunchy almonds and bits of ginger for a touch of heat. Serve as a light clean eating dessert or midday clean confection.
- Chocolate-Covered Carrot Cake Pops. These party-worthy cake pops will have your friends and family in awe – just wait ’til you tell them they’re just 190 calories each!
- Dark Chocolate Pudding. Dig into our creamiest-ever chocolate pudding, made superbly smooth with heart-healthy soy milk, dark chocolate chips and a dash of sweet vanilla.
- Dark Chocolate & Maple Caramel Pears. Subtly sweet pears are easily elevated to dessert status with a rich, spiced chocolate coating topped with a decadent maple caramel drizzle.
- Chocolate Yogurt Mousse With Vanilla Cherry Compote. Greek yogurt gives our decadent chocolate mousse a hint of tang, the perfect dessert to spice up a romantic night in.
- Chocolate Sour Cream Cupcakes. Our food editor Sandy Cordeiro’s beloved family recipe started off as a good-old moist, flourless cupcake and is now an equally moist, almost-flourless cupcake that is just as easy!
- Superfood Chocolate Bar. Three high-powered superfoods – ginger, cacao and goji berries – infuse this decadent chocolate bar with serious anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits.
- Dark Chocolate Cherry Drops. Chewy cherries, rich chocolate and a slight almond crunch make these succulent drops your new favorite cookie recipe. Get the full Dark Chocolate Cherry Drops recipe.
- Double Chocolate Brownies With Orange Cream Cheese Icing. Vanilla- and orange-scented cream cheese icing tops these extra-fudgy brownies for an indulgent treat you won’t believe is actually clean.
Fat-Free Chocolate Cake with Fudgy Chocolate Frosting ...
Recipe From : amyshealthybaking.com2013-02-25 · In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg whites, sugar, and vanilla. In a separate bowl, … ...
Fat-Free Low Calorie Chocolate Brownie Recipe
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comGather the ingredients. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly coat an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan with cooking spray and then set it aside. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, unsweetened cocoa, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon until well mixed, then set the bowl aside. ... Show details
The Ultimate Healthy Dark Chocolate Cupcakes | Amy's ...
Recipe From : amyshealthybaking.com2016-05-30 · In a medium bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, stir together the butter or coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla. … ...
Light And Easy Low Fat Dessert Recipes - Food.com
Recipe From : food.com...
- Fat-Free Bread Pudding. "This was delicious. The cooked apples were soft and tender, which worked well with the juicy raisins. " -anniesnomsblog.
- Blueberry Muffins. "I made this recipe using frozen blueberries and they were absolutely wonderful!" -Sydney Mike. Advertisement.
- Sugar-Free Eclairs. "These turned out fabulous and I was surprised by how simple they were to make. Nobody believed that they were sugar free. " -CIndytc.
- Brown Sugar Brownies (Blondies) "I've never had blondies as good as these. They came out so moist, just like a brownie! " -Maggi Lynn.
- Low-Fat Fudge Brownies. "These are wonderful, dense, fudgy brownies! I will definitely make these again. " -Mgnbos. Advertisement.
- Gingersnap Cookies. "These were soft and delicious. They taste too good to be so low in calories! " -Dasme.
- Light Chocolate Mousse. "This is a lovely mousse! The consistency was very light and airy — it made for a special after-dinner treat. " -LifeIsGood.
- Low-Fat Apple Cake. "Wonderful! This apple cake was even good for breakfast. It has a sponge cake-like texture. " -pumacreek. Advertisement.
- Lower-Fat Double Chocolate Cookies. "These cookies were fantastically soft and fudgey. They fixed my chocolate craving, and my kids didn't even know the difference!
- Cranberry Ice. "This was great! It was a nice refreshing treat, and it was easy to make, too. " -Shelby Jo.
50 of Our Most Decadent Desserts (With Chocolate)
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com... Show details
31 Decadent Chocolate Cake Recipes - The Spruce Eats
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comHomemade chocolate layer cake is a wonderful treat, and this recipe takes it to the next level, filling and frosting the layers with an insanely tasty, sweet, and crunchy coconut-pecan icing. German's sweet chocolate and tangy buttermilk in the batter also make this an especially decadent dessert that is suitable for special occasions. ... Show details
These 10 Indulgent Desserts Are Seriously Low Fat on the ...
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2017-06-13 · Unbelievably easy to make, with an incredibly decadent taste. Despite that, this recipe is ultra low fat. Can also be made with peaches, or a combination of peaches and raspberries." -- Lea Conner . Berry Custard Tart. Photo by Meredith. 2. Meringue Crust. Look at what you can create with whipped egg whites. This easy recipe makes one large meringue or several small ones to fill with … ... Show details
Decadent Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream - Delishably
Recipe From : delishably.com...
5 Decadent (Healthy!) Chocolate Recipes | Health.com
Recipe From : health.comIngredients: bittersweet chocolate, unsweetened cocoa powder, dark brown sugar, instant coffee granules, hot water, agave syrup, vanilla extract. Calories: 128 per 1/4 cup sauce. Try this recipe ... ...
Chocolate Treats - Decadent Chocolate Treat Recipes
Recipe From : rd.com2012-02-06 · Chocolate Cookie Cheesecake. Since it can be made in advance, this a great dessert for parties, and the cookie topping makes it a hit with kids as well as adults. ...
10 Decadent Chocolate Recipes - Reader's Digest
Recipe From : readersdigest.ca...
Decadent Fat Free Chocolate Cake Recipe - CookEatShare
Recipe From : cookeatshare.com2009-10-23 · Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray 9x9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl combine flour, cocoa, cornstarch, baking pwdr and salt. In a medium bowl with wire whisk… ...
24 Guilt-Free Takes on the Most Decadent Dessert Recipes ...
Recipe From : brit.co24 Guilt-Free Takes on the Most Decadent Dessert Recipes Miranda Eifler. Mar 20, 2014. ... Perhaps the most guilt-free of all the cakes, angel food is nearly fat free yet oh-so-sweet. Top with berries for a flavorful and antioxidant-rich punch. (via Health) 14. Lemon Drop Cupcakes: These tangy treats are less than 200 calories per serving. (via Dashing Dish) 15. Vegan Banana Peanut Butter Ice ... ... Show details
Decadent Fat-free Chocolate Cake Archives – Baker Recipes®
Recipe From : bakerrecipes.comThe best delicious Decadent Fat-free Chocolate Cake recipe with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions that are straightforward and foolproof. Try this Decadent Fat-free Chocolate Cake recipe today! Hello my friends, this Decadent Fat-free Chocolate Cake recipe will not disappoint, I promise! Made with simple ingredients, our Decadent … ... Show details
50 Quick Chocolate Desserts for Your Sweet Tooth
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com2019-03-26 · Mom made this chocolate sauce recipe to drizzle on cake, and we like it over ice cream, too. —Janice Miller, Creston, Iowa . Go to Recipe. 31 / 50. Taste of Home. Contest-Winning Chocolate Mint Cookies My dad sandwiches mint patties between two tender chocolate cookies to create these chewy treats. The blend of chocolate and mint is a big hit at our house. Best of all, these cookies are … ...
20 Decadent Chocolate Keto Desserts Under 6 net carbs ...
Recipe From : lowcarbmaven.comHere are 20 of the most decadent chocolate keto desserts for low carb diets. These delicious sugar-free desserts are also gluten-free and 6 net carbs and under! Decadent Chocolate Keto Desserts! Choosing a low carb ketogenic lifestyle helps many gain blood sugar control, reduce insulin levels, lose weight and journey towards optimum health. It’s a lot of work to count carbs, watch macros and ... ... Show details
Low-Calorie Desserts: 50 Treats Under 150 Calories ...
Recipe From : cookinglight.comWe give you fudgy, decadent brownies at less than 150 calories by replacing the typical ton of butter with a combo of low-fat baking tricks. Two kinds of chocolate—cocoa and melted dark chocolate—add deep chocolate flavor. ... Show details
10 Best Sugar-Free Chocolate Recipes - Ditch The Carbs
Recipe From : ditchthecarbs.com...
- Who doesn't love the balance of salty and sweet flavors? That's what makes this salted low-carb peanut butter cups so delicious. No need to search the stores, make your own sugar-free healthy peanut butter cups, right at home.
- With less than 1g net carbs per piece, this sugar-free chocolate bark is keto AND Paleo as well. This recipe is dairy-free and sprinkled with delicious nuts and seeds.
- Mocha ice bombs are incredibly sumptuous. They are super easy to make! It'll take you less than 15 minutes to whip up a batch. They are an amazing blend of coffee and chocolate.
- Why not indulge after dinner with these low-carb sugar-free chocolate mint truffles. If you love the combination of refreshing mint and chocolate, this is PERFECT!
- Hard to believe that his slow cooker chocolate lava cake is not only sugar-free but low-carb as well. Let the slow cooker do all the work. WIN-WIN! Slow Cooker Low-Carb Chocolate Lava Cake.
- Not all chocolate recipes have to be desserts, right? How about a chocolate keto waffle for breakfast! YUM! Keto Chocolate Waffles. Keto chocolate waffles are award winning waffles, AND they're low carb.
- These sugar-free walnut and brandy truffles are actually really filling and oh so decadent. It's such a quick recipe and you save the rest of the batch in the freezer to enjoy later.
- Finding a healthy dessert that's low-carb and easy to make can be a bit of a struggle. You can check off all the boxes with this sugar-free chocolate orange mousse.
- With only 5 ingredients and 1 step, this may very well be the simplest sugar-free nutella recipe out there. Sugar-Free Nutella. Sugar-free Nutella is quick and easy to make.
- Peppermint fat bombs will help you curb those sweet cravings, while serving up a healthy dose of beneficial coconut oil. Peppermint Fat Bombs. Peppermint fat bombs with coconut oil are the trick to stopping your sweet cravings.
Nearly Fat-Free Chocolate Pudding [Vegan] - One Green Planet
Recipe From : onegreenplanet.org2012-06-20 · Prepare the Japanese sweet potatoes by washing them and steaming them for 30-35 minutes. Once steamed and cooled, peel the skin off of the sweet potatoes. … ...
25 Best Chocolate Desserts — Easy Chocolate Dessert Recipes
Recipe From : goodhousekeeping.com2021-04-09 · 4 of 25. 3-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse. In only 10 minutes, you can make a bowl of fluffy dessert. Get the recipe for 3-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse ». MIKE GARTEN. 5 of 25. Gluten-Free Chocolate ... ... Show details
Best Chocolate CupCake Recipe In The World
Recipe From : bestchocolatecupcakerecipe.weebly.comThis Chocolate CupCake Recipe is decadent treats that are delicious and truly a dieter’s delight! They are so moist and delicous, you won’t be able to tell they are fat free. If you are diabetic, you can enjoy sugar free, fat free chocolate cupcakes by substituting 1/3 cup of agave syrup for the sugar. Agave syrup aka agave nectar is a natural sugar substitute. It comes from the agave ... ... Show details
30+ Keto Desserts | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comTwo classic desserts come together to make one keto dieter's decadent treat. View Recipe this link opens in a new tab. Recipe creator Nicole Robinson says, "This cheesecake brownie recipe is for people on the keto diet or anyone with a sweet tooth, for that matter." Two classic desserts come together to make one keto dieter's decadent treat… ...
Healthy Chocolate Cupcakes | Vegan, Gluten-Free, Date ...
Recipe From : feastingonfruit.com2014-12-31 · These healthy chocolate cupcakes are vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, sugar-free, nut-free, and so decadent. The perfect guilt-free chocolate treat, and easy to make too! Updated version of this recipe HERE! I’m starting off 2015 with a chocolate … ...
- Chocolate Frosting: Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth. Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Coconut Whipped Frosting: Scoop out the solid part of the separated coconut cream. Whip till smooth. Sweeten if you want, I personally like it as is with just the natural sweetness of coconut.
- Blend the dates and water until smooth. (A high speed blender works best, if using a food processor either wrap a towel around it before turning it on or add the water slowly to avoid date water spraying all over your kitchen.)
Sugar Free Chocolate Cake | My Sugar Free Kitchen
Recipe From : mysugarfreekitchen.com2020-10-14 · Ganache is traditionally very rich and decadent, and this version uses sugar free chocolate. Its so simple to make and only 3 ingredients. It comes together in about 5 minutes and once the cake is cooled you can lather it on. Heavy Cream, Thickened Cream, … ... Show details