DEVILED EGG CASSEROLE
Make and share this Deviled Egg Casserole recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Hey Jude
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and mash on a flat plate with a fork.
- Set aside.
- Place egg white halves in a 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish.
- Set aside.
- Make sauce by melting butter in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in flour, salt and white pepper.
- Cook 1 minute with mixture bubbling.
- Whisk in milk gradually, bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil 1 minute, stirring.
- Add cheese; stir until melted and smooth.
- Measure out 1/2 C.
- of sauce in a small bowl and add 1 T.
- mustard and 1/2 tsp.
- Worcestershire sauce; stir to blend.
- Pour over mashed egg yolks and mix until smooth.
- Fill egg white halves with egg yolk mixture, dividing evenly.
- Add remaining 1 T.
- mustard and remaining 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce to remaining sauce.
- Pour sauce over top of filled eggs.
- Sprinkle tops of eggs with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 25 minutes, or until tops are lightly browned.
- Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 142.5, Fat 9.2, SaturatedFat 4.1, Cholesterol 223.9, Sodium 241.9, Carbohydrate 4.3, Sugar 0.7, Protein 10.1
DEVILED EGG BREAKFAST BAKE
This egg casserole is great for overnight guests. It's like deviled eggs with a rich, creamy mushroom sauce over the top. It can be made the night before and the next morning just pop it in the oven. Serve with some nice fresh fruit.
Provided by Crazycook in PA
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and put in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Set egg whites aside.
- To the egg yolks, add sour cream, mustard and salt and mix till creamy.
- Fill the egg whites with this mixture and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, saute the onions in the butter until tender.
- Add the soup and sour cream and mix well.
- Pour half of soup into an ungreased, shallow baking dish.
- Arrange stuffed eggs over the sauce.
- Spoon remaining sauce on top and sprinkle with the cheese and paprika.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning take dish out of refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for approximately 30 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 254.1, Fat 20.1, SaturatedFat 9.8, Cholesterol 245.5, Sodium 738.7, Carbohydrate 6, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 2, Protein 12.3
DEVILED CRAB CASSEROLE
AFTER creating this recipe, I later pared it down to serve two. I serve this entree often, since it's so easy to assemble. Along with a green salad, dessert and coffee, this casserole makes a quick, delicious lunch or dinner. -Helen Bachman, Champaign, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a bowl, combine crab, 3/4 cup of bread crumbs, milk, onions, eggs, salt, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and pepper. Add 4 tablespoons of butter; mix well. Spoon into a greased 1-qt. baking dish. , Combine remaining bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over casserole. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown and edges are bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 738 calories, Fat 46g fat (26g saturated fat), Cholesterol 392mg cholesterol, Sodium 1801mg sodium, Carbohydrate 45g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 34g protein.
CLASSIC DEVILED EGGS
Start your meal strong with an appetizer that's made for the holidays. These deviled eggs are delicious, and the best part, there's always more where they came from! Deviled eggs without vinegar are a party-favorite and a go-to appetizer recipe for any host. Top them with different combinations to keep your imagination running and your guests' tastebuds rejoicing. Our deviled eggs recipe gives you a creamy taste that no one can resist...so be warned, once you put them down on the table, they won't be there for long.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Slip out yolks and mash with fork.
- Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Fill whites with egg yolk mixture, heaping it lightly. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 60, Carbohydrate 0 g, Cholesterol 95 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 75 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 0 g
HARD-BOILED EGG CASSEROLE
Make sure to include this easy dish on your menu-it's a great way to use up leftover hard-cooked eggs. My casserole is perfect for fixing up the night before, if you leave off the potato chips. Right before you put it in the oven, sprinkle the chips on top.-Mavis McBride, Mesa, Arizona
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a bowl, combine eggs, celery, mayonnaise, nuts, green pepper, onion, salt and pepper; mix well. Pour into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and potato chips. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 344 calories, Fat 31g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 248mg cholesterol, Sodium 447mg sodium, Carbohydrate 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 12g protein.
More about "deviled egg casserole recipes"
DEVILED EGG RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
20 BEST DEVILED EGG RECIPES | HOW TO MAKE DEVILED EGGS
DEVILED EGG & SPINACH CASSEROLE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
DEVILED EGGS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
DEVILED EGG CASSEROLE RECIPE BY AMERICAN.FOOD.EXPRESS | IFOOD.TV
NO MUSTARD DEVILED EGGS - THERESCIPES.INFO
BROCCOLI DEVILED EGG CASSEROLE RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
THE BEST DEVILED EGGS RECIPE! | GIMME SOME OVEN
DEVILED EGG HAM CASSEROLE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
BEST EGG CASSEROLES | ALLRECIPES
PAULA DEEN DEVILED EGGS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
PIONEER WOMAN DEVILED EGGS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
GRANDMA’S DEVILED EGG WITH TUNA CASSEROLE – NOVEMBER 2 – …
DEVILED EGG PASTA SALAD - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
LITURGICAL YEAR : RECIPES : DEVILED EGG CASSEROLE | CATHOLIC CULTURE
DEVILED EGG CASSEROLE RECIPE | RECIPE | DEVILED EGGS, CAVIAR …
BAKED DEVILED EGG CASSEROLE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
BEST-EVER DEVILED EGGS WITH BACON - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
DEVILED EGG CASSEROLE, 1968 – A VINTAGE RECIPE TEST
DEVILED EGG CASSEROLE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
25+ DELICIOUSLY DIFFERENT DEVILED EGG RECIPES - FOR THE LOVE OF FOOD
DEVILED EGG CASSEROLE RECIPE | EGG CASSEROLE RECIPES, RECIPES, EGG ...
BETTYS DEVILED EGG CASSEROLE (VRP 042) | VINTAGE RECIPE PROJECT
DEVILED EGG CASSEROLE - CLASSIC DEVILED EGGS LET S DISH RECIPES
BAKED DEVILED-EGG CASSEROLE RECIPE BY WHOLEFOOD.CHEF | IFOOD.TV
CLASSIC RECIPE: DEVILED EGG AND SHRIMP CASSEROLE | MADISON.COM …
DEVILISHLY GOOD DEVILED EGGS - PRETTY YUMMY EATS
DEVILED EGG PASTA SALAD RECIPE - BELLY FULL
DEVILED EGGS RECIPE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
DEVILED EGG CASSEROLE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
DEVILED EGG CASSEROLE : HARD BOILED EGG CASSEROLE RECIPE HOW TO …
BEST DEVILED EGGS RECIPE (WITH MIX-IN IDEAS) - COOKING CLASSY
DEVILED EGGS - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
DEVILED EGG AND SPINACH CASSEROLE - PREVENTION
SHRIMP AND DEVILED EGG CASSEROLE RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
EGG AND VEGETABLE CASSEROLE RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY VEGETARIAN EGG CASSEROLE | THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
RECIPE: DEVILISH DEVILED EGGS (USING MUSTARD AND RELISH, HEINZ …
RECIPES - AMERICAN EGG BOARD
DEVILED EGG BREAKFAST BAKE - TASTE OF THE SOUTH
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #casseroles #eggs-dairy #oven #dietary #low-carb #low-in-something #brunch #equipment
You'll also love