DILL PICKLE PASTA SALAD
This is a tangy pasta salad that is quick to make and tasty to eat. It's great as a side dish or a light meal. I first made this for my husband and myself because it was too hot in our apartment to cook for any length of time and too hot to want a hot meal!
Provided by notimetocook
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain. Rinse in cold water until rotini are cold and place in a large bowl.
- While pasta cooks, mix mayonnaise, pickles, mustard, vinegar, sugar, pepper, celery salt, and garlic powder together in a bowl. Stir dressing into cold noodles until fully coated. Add additional pickle chunks to taste. Serve chilled.
MACARONI SALAD WITH DILL AND HAM
- To mellow the minced onion, soak it in cold water while you make the salad.
- Bring a large pot of cold water to a boil over high heat and salt it generously. Add the macaroni and boil, stirring occasionally, until al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain the macaroni in a colander, put in a serving bowl, and toss with the milk. Allow the macaroni to cool slightly while you make the dressing.
- For the dressing: Whisk the vinegar, mustard, the 2 teaspoons salt, and black pepper to taste in a large bowl. Gradually whisk in the olive oil, starting with a few drops and then adding the rest in a steady stream to make a smooth, slightly thick dressing. Whisk in the sour cream.
- Drain the onions, pat dry, and add to the macaroni along with the ham, peas, celery, and dill. Add the dressing and fold to coat the pasta evenly. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
HAM AND DILL PICKLE SPREAD
Dill makes a difference! This ham salad with dill pickle is great for full sandwiches, and can also be used for tea sandwiches or as a snack spread on crackers or chips. It is best with deli ham that is cooked rather than smoked or honey-baked.
Provided by kdsmom
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Stir ham, mayonnaise, dill pickle, Dijon mustard, and hot pepper sauce together in a bowl.
DILL PICKLE-PASTA SALAD
Create the perfect side for your next summer barbeque with our Dill Pickle-Pasta Salad recipe. This creamy Dill Pickle-Pasta Salad recipe has the tangy crunch of pickles and the flavor of buttery cheese that is sure to impress any guest.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 10 servings, 1/2 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine pasta, cheese and pickles in large bowl.
- Mix pickle juice with remaining ingredients until blended. Add to pasta mixture; mix lightly.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until chilled
More about "dill pickle pasta salad with ham recipes"
DILL PICKLE HAM SALAD | A LEFTOVER HAM RECIPE | MANTITLEMENT
Dill Pickle Ham Salad Recipe. Ham salad is a great way to use leftover ham after a holiday or party, but we love ham salad so much we buy ham just to make this recipe…
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl with the ham and stir to combine. Taste for seasonings and adjust if needed.
DILL PICKLE PASTA SALAD RECIPE - FAMILY FRESH MEALS
2017-03-06 · Dill Pickle Pasta Salad. INGREDIENTS: 1 lb elbow pasta salad, cooked 8oz cheddar cheese, cubed 2 cups sliced dill pickles 1/2 cup dill pickle juice 3 Tablespoons fresh dill 1 cup mayo 1/2 cup sour cream 1/4 teaspoon pepper 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt . DIRECTIONS: 1. Place cooked pasta …
INSTANT POT DILL PICKLE PASTA SALAD - RECIPES FROM A PANTRY
2019-05-29 · Remove the pasta, drain, add in a couple of teaspoons of olive oil to keep it from sticking. Allow pasta to cool and add into a bowl. Meanwhile, make the dill pickle salad dressing by adding all ingredients together and whisk till smooth. Set aside. In a large bowl, combine pasta, cheese, pickles, green onions, dill…
10 BEST DILL PICKLE PASTA SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-09-06 · Dill-Pickle Pasta Salad with Creamy Dill Dressing Eating Well. mayonnaise, salt, celery, sour cream, pickle juice, dill pickles and 6 more.
See details »
CREAMY HAM & CHEESE PASTA SALAD ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
2020-04-07 · Drain your pasta in a colander and rinse it with cold water to cool it off. Add the pasta to the bowl with the yogurt & pickle juice sauce. Add the chopped pickles, Swiss cheese, and ham strips to the bowl and toss everything together. Cover and refrigerate the Ham and Cheese Pasta Salad …
DILL PICKLE PASTA SALAD WITH HAM (A GREAT WAY TO USE ...
2019-03-31 · Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and allow the pasta to cool for about 20 minutes. After pasta has had a chance to cool, place the pasta in a large bowl. Add pickles, relish, cheese, and ham. Gently story the ingredients till combined. Add sour cream, mayo, dill…
- After pasta has had a chance to cool, place the pasta in a large bowl. Add pickles, relish, cheese, and ham. Gently story the ingredients till combined.
- Add sour cream, mayo, dill, and pepper. Stir gently till evenly mixed. Cover and chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
DILL PICKLE PASTA SALAD - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
2020-07-14 · Boil pasta according to directions, drain and rinse under cold water and set aside. Combine, pickles, cheese red onion, fresh dill and bacon in a bowl. In separate bowl, mix together …
- Boil pasta according to directions, drain and rinse under cold water and set aside. Combine, pickles, cheese red onion, fresh dill and bacon in a bowl.
- In separate bowl, mix together topping ingredients and stir until well combined. Combine all ingredients and mix well. Chill for an hour and serve.
DILL PICKLE PASTA SALAD - MY ORGANIZED CHAOS
2019-09-15 · Pour pasta into a large mixing bowl and set aside. In a medium bowl, mix together the: mayo, sour cream, pickle juice, dill, celery seed, and pepper. Add the pickles, cheese and onion to the pasta…
- Boil pasta el dente as per package directions. Drain and blast with cold water to stop cooking, and make sure it's drained again. Pour pasta into a large mixing bowl and set aside
DILL PICKLE PASTA SALAD - AMANDA'S EASY RECIPES
2017-06-17 · Run the cooked and drained pasta under cold water for 1 minute to cool completely. Add the cooked and cooled pasta to a large bowl. Add the chopped pickles, cheddar cheese, peas, and red onion. In a medium bowl, add the mayonnaise, pickle juice, mustard, dill …
- Cook the pasta to al dente, according to it's package directions. Run the cooked and drained pasta under cold water for 1 minute to cool completely.
- Add the cooked and cooled pasta to a large bowl. Add the chopped pickles, cheddar cheese, peas, and red onion.
- In a medium bowl, add the mayonnaise, pickle juice, mustard, dill weed, and black pepper. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta. Stir well. It will look like there is way too much dressing, but the pasta will soak it up.
SIMPLE DILL PICKLE PASTA SALAD | BERLY'S KITCHEN
2021-06-10 · Transfer the noodles to a large bowl. While the noodles cook, prep the remaining ingredients. To the bowl of cooked noodles, add cheese, pickles, green and white onion, pickle juice, fresh dill, and dill dressing. Toss to combine. Store the pasta salad …
- Cook the noodles according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again. Transfer the noodles to a large bowl.
- To the bowl of cooked noodles, add cheese, pickles, green and white onion, pickle juice, fresh dill, and dill dressing. Toss to combine.
- Store the pasta salad in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Serve chilled. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
DILL PICKLE PASTA SALAD - SPEND WITH PENNIES
2016-06-04 · Instructions. Boil pasta al dente according to package directions. Run under cold water to stop cooking. Toss cold pasta with about ½ cup of pickle juice and set aside for about 5 minutes. Drain & discard pickle …
- Toss cold pasta with about ½ cup of pickle juice and set aside for about 5 minutes. Drain & discard pickle juice.
DILL PICKLE PASTA SALAD - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
2021-04-17 · This dill pickle pasta salad features tangy and crunchy dill pickles. The creamy homemade dressing blends incredibly well with the tender pasta and cheese to complement these unexpected stars of the show. There are so many choices for cold salads and we have lots of great recipes …
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, dried dill, onion powder, black pepper, dried parsley, and pickle juice to make the dressing.
- In a large salad bowl add the cooled pasta, dill pickles, cheese, fresh dill, and dressing.Tip: Make sure your pasta is fully cooled before adding the other ingredients, or your cheese will start to melt.
DILL PICKLE PASTA SALAD (SO EASY!) | HINT OF HEALTHY
2021-06-10 · Drain off excess water, and leave the pasta to cool. Two: Combine cold pasta with diced or sliced pickles, sour cream, cubed cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, pickle juice, seasoning, and chopped fresh dill. Three: Leave the salad …
- Boil the macaroni in salted water according to the package instructions. Drain off excess water, and leave the pasta to cool down.
- Combine chilled pasta with diced pickles, cubed cheddar, chopped dill and the remaining ingredients. Add seasoning and pickle juice to taste.
DILL PICKLE PASTA SALAD - MOM FOODIE
2020-09-10 · My Dill Pickle Pasta Salad recipe focuses squarely on the pickle factor, since we are big lovers of dill pickles in my home. The easy recipe features both pickles and dill pickle juice, as well as some fresh chopped dill.While the pasta salad recipe with dill pickles …
- Add the cooled cooked pasta while stirring. Once the pasta is fully coated and chopped pickles are evenly distributed, refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
110 DILL PICKLE RECIPES IDEAS | RECIPES, DILL PICKLE ...
Jul 26, 2020 - Explore Glenda LeValley's board "Dill pickle recipes", followed by 254 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about recipes, dill pickle, pickling recipes.
HAM SALAD RECIPE - CHEAP HAM RECIPE - NERDY MAMMA
2021-07-30 · If you have leftover ham, this easy ham salad recipe is the perfect way to jazz it up for a sandwich, spread or cracker dip! Print . Ingredients. 2 1/2 cups cold ham, cubed; 2 celery stalks, diced; 1/2 cup dill pickles, diced (to taste) 3/4 cups mayonnaise; 1 Tablespoon yellow mustard; 1 teaspoon white pepper; Instructions. In a large bowl, combine the ham, celery, dill pickles, mayonnaise ...
DILL HAM SALAD SANDWICH - THE WASHINGTON POST
2021-01-26 · Want an even dill-ier flavor? Add sliced pickles to the sandwich or a pickle spear to the plate. Serve with chips or a green salad. Total time: 25 mins. Storage Notes: Leftover ham salad can …
DILL PICKLE PASTA SALAD - SWANKY RECIPES
2019-05-25 · Slice dill pickles and add to the bowl. Stir in 1 cup mayonnaise, 3/4 cup sour cream, 4 tbsp pickle juice, 1/2 tbsp mustard, 1/2 cup milk/cream, 1/2 tsp pepper, and 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes. Once pasta has drained, add it to the bowl. Toss dill pickle pasta salad together until combined well. *SEE NOTES IF MAKING IN ADVANCE.
DILL PICKLE PASTA SALAD - CRYSTAL SPRINGS CHEESE
1 pinch of Dill Weed (Fresh or Dried) Directions: Cook pasta according to the instructions on the pasta; drain and cool. Place pasta in a large bowl add the pickles, cheese curds and ham, gently stir until combined. Add the sour cream, mayonnaise, dill weed and pepper and stir gently until evenly combined. Cover and chill for 1 hour before serving.
See details »
DILL PICKLE PASTA SALAD IS LITERALLY MY FAVORITE PASTA ...
Jul 12, 2017 - Dill Pickle Pasta Salad is an easy creamy pasta salad recipe with tons of flavor & crunch! Perfect for potlucks this dish can be made ahead of time.
See details »
14 BEST PASTA SALAD IDEAS IN 2021 | BEST PASTA SALAD, DILL ...
Jun 30, 2021 - Explore Nunzpat's board "Best pasta salad" on Pinterest. See more ideas about best pasta salad, dill pickle pasta salad, pasta salad.
See details »
DILL PICKLE PASTA SALAD WITH HAM | RECIPE | PASTA RECIPES ...
Apr 7, 2019 - Dill Pickle Pasta Salad with Ham. This is the best pasta salad- creamy, lots of dill, and pickles. A great recipe for leftover ham!
See details »
HAM AND DILL PICKLE SALAD RECIPES
Ham salad is a great way to use leftover ham after a holiday or party, but we love ham salad so much we buy ham just to make this recipe… See details » From iamhomesteader.com 2020-07-24 · Dill Dip. From dill pickle popcorn seasoning to dill juice to the popular dill pickle chips, it seems like many foods are coming out with a dill pickle variety. Well, let ...
See details »
DILL PICKLE PASTA SALAD – FEISTY FRUGAL & FABULOUS
2016-08-08 · Recently, contributor Lisa Dutton discovered this Dill Pickle Pasta Salad recipe online and tried it with success (and huge raves) her first time. She says it’s an A+++ recipe, so if you have dill (or a friend who will happily share!) here’s our summer recommendation: 5.0 from 16 reviews. Print . Dill Pickle Pasta Salad . Ingredients. ½ lb dry shell pasta (about 3 cups) ¾ cup sliced ...
See details »