Double Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies
DOUBLE PEANUT BUTTER SWIRLED BROWNIES
these brownies are the perfect marriage of chewy, chocolaty, fudgy brownie and smooth swirls of peanut butter. they are also milk-free for those with allergies. have a tall glass of ice-cold milk/silk handy because these decadent treats are super rich.
Time: 40 minutes
- preheat oven to 350f
- grease a 11x7-inch or 9x9-inch baking pan and set aside
- into a medium-sized microwave-safe mixing bowl , place chopped chocolate and peanut butter
- microwave for 30 seconds at a time , stirring in between until smooth
- stir in sugar
- then add eggs and vanilla
- in a small mixing bowl , whisk together flour and baking soda
- stir into chocolate mixture thoroughly
- spread batter into baking pan
- with a spoon , make six evenly-spaced wells in the batter
- dollop 1 / 2 tbs
- peanut butter into each well
- with a butter knife , gently swirl crosswise and then lengthwise
- bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted into brownie section comes out clean
- cool for 30 minutes to 1 hour , cut into 12 squares and serve
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- peanut butter
- unsweetened chocolate
- vanilla extract
- baking soda
NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER SWIRL BROWNIES
Fudgy Chocolate Brownies with a natural peanut butter swirl. I used to think making brownies from scratch was hard, until I created this recipe. Easy and quick. Great for week night desserts. My kids were a huge fan of these! Bring them to your neighborhood pot luck and make sure to bring the recipe.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by thecookieadaychalle
Yield 12-18 Browniew, 12 serving(s)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together melted butter, and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla, stir.
- Mix in flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Pour brownie batter into a 11x7inch pan.
- Drop teaspoons of peanut butter onto the batter.
- Using a butter knife swirl peanut butter in a figure eight pattern.
- Make sure to incorporate the peanut butter through out the batter, but DO NOT over mix.
- Over "swirling" will mix the batter and you will not get the visual peanut butter effect.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut and enjoy!
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 -6 teaspoons of natural creamy peanut butter
PEANUT BUTTER SWIRL BROWNIES
Make and share this Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Kim D.
Yield 16 brownies
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and milk; mix well.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Divide batter in half.
- To one portion, add peanut butter and peanut butter chips.
- To the other portion, add cocoa and chocolate chips; mix well.
- In a greased 9-inch square pan, spoon chololate batter into 8 mounds in a checker board pattern.
- Spoon 8 mounds of peanut butter batter in between the chocolate batter.
- Cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick interted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
You'll also love
People also searched
More recipes about double peanut butter swirled brownies recipes
Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies Recipe: How to Make It ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comDivide batter in half. To one portion, add peanut butter and peanut butter chips; mix well. To the other portion, add the cocoa and chocolate chips; mix well. In a greased 9-in. square baking pan, spoon chocolate batter in eight mounds in a checkerboard pattern. Spoon seven mounds of peanut butter batter between the chocolate batter. Cut ... ...
Double Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies | Stay Home Instead
Recipe From : stayhomeinstead.blogspot.com2019-12-19 · I have used my brownie recipe for the base and altered it slightly, ... Ingredients for Double Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies, clockwise from top left-1/2 cup plain flour, 1/2 cup each of white and brown sugar, 1/2 cup cocoa, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 100 grams of peanut butter chocolate, cut into 1 cm pieces, 1/2 cup peanut butter, 120 grams butter, melted, 2 eggs at room temperature and 2 … ...
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies — The Family ...
Recipe From : thefamilytablerecipes.com2020-08-23 · These Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies couldn’t be more simple, especially when you use a boxed brownie mix like I do! Of course, you could make homemade brownies, but honestly the boxed mix is always delicious and incredibly fool-proof. Boxed brownie mix is something that we always ... Show details
Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies - Pillsbury Baking
Recipe From : pillsburybaking.comPREPARE brownie mix batter according to package instructions using oil, water and eggs. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Step 3 MICROWAVE peanut butter in medium … ...
Fudgy Double Peanut Butter Brownies | Amy's Healthy Baking
Recipe From : amyshealthybaking.com2013-12-17 · Spoon the peanut butter mixture into a plastic bag, and snip off the corner. Squeeze onto the brownie batter in 5 or 6 vertical lines. Using a knife, trace horizontal lines in alternating directions to create “V” shapes in the peanut butter lines. Bake at 300°F for 25-29 minutes (less for fudgier brownies, more for firmer brownies). ...
peanut butter swirled brownies – smitten kitchen
Recipe From : smittenkitchen.com2017-03-17 · Make brownie batter: In a medium heatproof bowl over gently simmering water, melt chocolate and butter together until only a couple unmelted bits remain. Off … ...
Easy Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies - Effortless Foodie
Recipe From : effortlessfoodie.com2020-11-24 · Pour the brownie mixture into the tin. Heat the peanut butter for about 20 seconds in the microwave to make it a but runnier then dollop on spoons over the brownie mixture. Use a skewer to make a swirl patter in the brownies. … ...
Peanut Butter Swirl Brownie Recipe - This Simple Home
Recipe From : thissimplehome.com2015-09-08 · This peanut butter brownie recipe comes from my appreciation of the boxed brownie mixes and peanut butter. The swirled peanut butter brownies are easy to make with just a quick adaptation to the boxed brownie mix. If you have a favorite brownie recipe from scratch, use that instead of the boxed brownie mix. Prepare yourself for a rich and delicious peanut butter and … ... Show details
Michelle's Peanut Butter Marbled Brownies Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com1999-01-11 · In a large bowl, mix together melted butter, 2 cups white sugar, and vanilla. Mix in the remaining 3 eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine flour, cocoa, baking … ...
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, 1/4 cup white sugar, 1 egg, and milk until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together melted butter, 2 cups white sugar, and vanilla. Mix in the remaining 3 eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; mix into the batter. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Remove 1 cup of the chocolate batter. Spread the remaining batter into the prepared pan. Spread the peanut butter filling over the top. Drop the reserved chocolate batter by teaspoonful over the filling. Using a knife, gently swirl through the top layers for a marbled effect.
Double Peanut Butter Cheesecake Swirled Brownies ...
Recipe From : bakingblonde.wordpress.com2008-02-03 · Doub le Peanut Butter Cheesecake Swirled Brownies. 3/4 cup butter, very soft (not melted but softer than room temp) 1 cup sugar. 1 TBS vanilla extract. 2 large eggs 1 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate, melted. 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted. 1/2 cup all purpose flour. 1/2 cup cocoa powder. 1/4 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp salt. Peanut Butter Cheesecake Swirl. 4 oz cream … ... Show details
Double Peanut Fudge Swirl Brownies Recipe Review (THM-S ...
Recipe From : mytableofthree.comSo thus enters the “Double Peanut Fudge Swirl Brownies” on page 315 in the “Brownies and Cookies” section of the cookbook. Now, first things first, these are not the prettiest brownies I have ever made, but hey there was not a picture in the book so I can’t judge them against the book. Yeah, Yeah the recipe says that you should drop the “swirl mixture” onto the brownies and run ... ... Show details
Swirled Peanut Butter Brownies - Yummy Tummy
Recipe From : yummytummyaarthi.com2021-04-25 · Take peanut butter in the same microwave safe bowl, pop it into the microwave. Microwave them at a 10 seconds till peanut butter gets little runny. Now dollop peanut butter all over the brownies.Use a butter knife to make swirls all over the brownie. Pop it into the oven and bake for 25 to 30 mins.Remove and cool completely before slicing. ...
Gooey Peanut Butter Brownies With A Fudgy Base | The ...
Recipe From : thefoodieaffair.com2019-02-27 · In a small saucepan on low heat melt the chocolate and butter. Stir until completely melted and mixed together. Whisk in cocoa powder. Set aside. In a small bowl mix well the butter, peanut butter… ...
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 8 inch baking pan with parchment paper and lightly spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan on low heat melt the chocolate and butter. Stir until completely melted and mixed together. Whisk in cocoa powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the granulated sugar, salt, vanilla and eggs until combined. Add the cooled chocolate into the egg mixture. Fold in the flour until just combined. You don't want to over mix. Pour batter into prepared pan. Drop peanut butter mixture on top of brownie batter by the spoonful. Use a knife to swirl the peanut butter through the batter. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with small crumbs on them.
The BEST Peanut Butter Brownies - Sweetest Menu
Recipe From : sweetestmenu.com2019-03-10 · Pour brownie mixture into prepared tin. Very gently smooth the top. Gently dollop pieces of peanut butter all over the top, and then do the same with the jam. Use a butter knife to gently swirl the peanut butter … ...
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced. Grease and line an 8-inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper, ensuring two sides of the paper overhang.
- Add butter and chocolate to a heatproof bowl and heat in the microwave for a minute or two until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Add sugar and vanilla and stir until combined. Add eggs, one at a time and mix again. Then sift in the flour and stir until smooth. Pour brownie mixture into prepared tin.
- Very gently smooth the top. Gently dollop pieces of peanut butter all over the top, and then do the same with the jam. Use a butter knife to gently swirl the peanut butter and jam.
Marbled Peanut Butter Brownies | Recipes
Recipe From : hersheyland.com2021-01-30 · Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Prepare peanut butter filling by beating cream cheese, peanut butter, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 egg and milk. Melt butter in large microwave-safe bowl at high … ...
- Melt butter in large microwave-safe bowl at high (100%) 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until melted. Stir in remaining 2 cups sugar and vanilla. Add remaining 3 eggs, one at a time, beating well with spoon after each addition. Add cocoa; beat until well blended. Add flour, baking powder and salt; beat well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Remove 1 cup batter; set aside. Pour remaining batter into prepared pan. Spread peanut butter filling over surface. Drop reserved chocolate batter by teaspoons over filling. Using knife, gently swirl through top layers for marbled effect.
One-Bowl Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies | Mel's ...
Recipe From : melskitchencafe.com...
Fudgy Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies - Crazy for Crust
Recipe From : crazyforcrust.com2013-11-17 · Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9x9” pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Place the two baking chocolates and butter in a large, microwave safe bowl. Heat on HIGH power for 2-3 minutes, … ...
- Place the two baking chocolates and butter in a large, microwave safe bowl. Heat on HIGH power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chocolate is smooth. Stir in sugar. Add eggs, vanilla, and cocoa and stir well. Add flour and stir carefully. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Stir together peanut butter, melted butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Drop spoonfuls on top of the brownies then swirl with a butter knife or the back of a wooden spoon.
- Bake about 28-30 minutes, until the center seems set. Let cool before cutting. These brownies, baked this way, will be super gooey inside. If you like your brownies more done and less gooey, bake them longer.
Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies - House of Nash Eats
Recipe From : houseofnasheats.com2021-05-08 · Sprinkle the flour and salt over the brownie batter and gently stir it in with a wooden spoon or spatula. Stir in most of the chopped peanut butter cups. In a separate bowl, make the peanut butter swirl by beating the melted butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla together until smooth. ...
Chocolate-Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-06-19 · Place unsweetened chocolate, butter, and semisweet chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and cool to room temperature, about 10 minutes. ...
Brownies with Peanut Butter Cups - Recipe by Alpine Ella
Recipe From : alpineella.com2021-05-26 · The printable recipe card with the full list of ingredients and instructions can be found at the bottom of this post. Ingredient Notes. Chocolate: these brownies get a double dose of chocolate from the chopped chocolate and cocoa powder.Make sure you use dutch process cocoa powder (in the UK this is just regular cocoa powder) and chocolate that is over 50% cocoa. ... Show details
Peanut Butter Swirl Brownie | Nestlé Recipes
Recipe From : nestlerecipescaribbean.com2021-01-22 · Smooth the top of the brownie batter nicely. Drop dollops of peanut butter on the top of the brownie batter, using a knife swirl it around. Bake in an oven preheated at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, or until a tooth pick when inserted comes out clean. ...
Double Peanut Butter Coconut Brownies - Half-Scratched
Recipe From : halfscratched.com2018-04-12 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray an 11x17-inch sheet pan with cooking spray; set aside. Combine brownie mix, water, oil, and eggs in a large bowl; mix until thoroughly combined. Pour into pan. Sprinkle brownie mix with coconut. Split the peanut butter … ...
- Combine brownie mix, water, oil, and eggs in a large bowl; mix until thoroughly combined. Pour into pan. Sprinkle brownie mix with coconut.
- Split the peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough squares in half and place on top of coconut. Cover with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 1 inch from edge comes out clean. Cool completely before serving.
Peanut Butter Brownies - Wild Wild Whisk
Recipe From : wildwildwhisk.com2020-02-05 · Preheat oven to 350°F. Brush an 8” square baking pan with melted butter and line with parchment paper allowing the excess to hang over the sides. Brush the parchment paper with melted butter as well. In a small mixing bowl, add flour, salt, 3 oz of chocolate chip (about ½ cup), and all of the peanut butter … ...
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brush an 8” square baking pan with melted butter and line with parchment paper allowing the excess to hang over the sides. Brush the parchment paper with melted butter as well.
- In a small mixing bowl, add flour, salt, 3 oz of chocolate chip (about ½ cup), and all of the peanut butter chips. Mix together evenly with a spatula. Set aside.
- In a medium heat proof mixing bowl, add cocoa powder. Heat the water in a glass measuring cup in the microwave for 1 minute and immediately pour it over the cocoa powder. Mix with a whisk until all the cocoa powder dissolves. Add the remaining 1 oz of chocolate chip to the still-hot cocoa mixture and whisk until melted.
- Melt butter in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Add the hot melted butter and vegetable oil to the chocolate mixture, and mix with a whisk until smooth.
Low-Carb Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies – Purecane
Recipe From : purecane.comMake the peanut butter swirl by combining the peanut butter powder, Purecane™ Baking Sweetener, and almond milk. Pour this mixture into a ziplock bag and snip a small piece off of the corner of the bag. Pipe the peanut butter mixture over the brownies in lines going horizontally and vertically until you've used all of it. Take a knife, wooden skewer, or toothpick and drag it through the ... ... Show details
Flourless Peanut Butter Cup Brownies Recipe - Cupcakes ...
Recipe From : cupcakesandkalechips.com2019-08-14 · Place small dollops of the peanut butter over the batter and then create swirls with a butter knife or small spatula. Scatter the chopped peanut butter cups over the top of the batter and lightly … ...
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a 13×9 inch pan with parchment paper (or grease really, really well, though I’d recommend the parchment).
- In a double boiler or a bowl set over a simmering pan of water, melt the butter, then add the chocolate chips, stirring until melted. Set aside to cool slightly.