EASTER BIRD'S NESTS
- Cook and stir marshmallows, peanut butter, and butter in a saucepan over medium heat until the marshmallows melt completely into the mixture, about 5 minutes.
- Put chow mein noodles into a large bowl. Pour marshmallow mixture over the chow mein noodles; stir to coat.
- Spray hands with cooking spray or coat with butter so the noodles will not stick to your hands. Scoop noodle mixture from bowl with an ice cream scoop and form into balls, hollowing the center out to create the nest. Arrange 4 chocolate eggs into each nest.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 364.5 calories, Carbohydrate 40.2 g, Cholesterol 16.5 mg, Fat 21.1 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 4.6 g, SaturatedFat 8.8 g, Sodium 174 mg, Sugar 24.7 g
EASTER EGG NESTS
These are so pretty as an Easter treat. I've seen these topped with "Peeps" as well. They're a fun, but messy project but who doesn't mind licking chocolate off of their fingers??? Choose your favorite flavor of Jelly Bellys to decorate them with and then drop a few Jelly Bellys on the serving place as garnish. The original recipe is from my grandmother - adapted to make Easter Egg Nests.
Provided by DebS 2
Yield 32-34 nests
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Melt chocolate with oil.
- Pour over chow mein noodles and mix well.
- With a large cookie scoop drop onto a wax paper lined cookie sheet and make a depression to shape into 2 1/2" to 3" nests.
- Let cool until chocolate it's firm.
- Top each nest with 4 Jelly Bellys.
EASY EASTER NESTS
These easy chocolate nests are the perfect Easter treat. They're simple enough for kids to get involved and they need just three ingredients
Provided by Good Food team
Yield Makes 12
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl placed over a pan of barely simmering water. Pour the chocolate over the shredded wheat and stir well to combine.
- Spoon the chocolate wheat into 12 cupcake cases and press the back of a teaspoon in the centre to create a nest shape. Place 3 mini chocolate eggs on top of each nest. Chill the nests in the fridge for 2 hrs until set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 139 calories, Fat 7 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 18 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 13 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 2 grams protein
COCONUT EGG NESTS
Looking for an Easter activity that kids will enjoy assembling and eating? Try these sweet birds nest cookies. They're a snap to make and call for just a few ingredients. -Tonya Hamrick, Wallace, West Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir in food coloring until blended. Stir in coconut. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper into 12 mounds. Make an indentation in the center of each with the end of a wooden spoon handle. Fill each with three jelly beans. Let stand until set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 127 calories, Fat 7g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 22mg sodium, Carbohydrate 17g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
EASTER EGG CHEESECAKE
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine wafer crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, honey, lemon zest and lemon juice in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add 4 eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 55 min. or until center of cheesecake is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool completely before removing rim.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hrs.
- Beat whipping cream in medium bowl with mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Add marshmallow creme; beat until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon marshmallow creme mixture over cheesecake to within 1/2 inch of edge, then use back of spoon to make 3-inch-diameter indentation in center to resemble a bird's nest.
- Sprinkle marshmallow creme mixture with coconut; fill center with chocolate eggs just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 490, Fat 34 g, SaturatedFat 20 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 140 mg, Sodium 330 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 7 g
More about "easter egg nests recipes"
CHOCOLATE EASTER NESTS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE EASTER EGG …
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
EASTER NESTS | NIGELLA'S RECIPES | NIGELLA LAWSON
BEST CRISPY RICE EASTER EGG NESTS ARE SERIOUSLY ADORABLE …
4.8/5 (20)Total Time 30 minsServings 12
EASTER EGG MERINGUE NESTS - TASTE OF THE FRONTIER
CHOCOLATE EASTER EGG NESTS - LORD BYRON'S KITCHEN
EASTER EGG NEST RECIPE — MY SWEET RECIPES
EASTER CHOCOLATE CORNFLAKE NESTS (ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS!)
GLUTEN FREE EASTER EGG NESTS RECIPE - SIMPLY GLUTEN-FREE
EASY NO BAKE EASTER EGG NESTS - MEALS WITH MAGGIE
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE EASTER EGG NESTS | 12 TOMATOES
8 BIRD’S NEST RECIPES PERFECT FOR EASTER TREATS
HOW TO MAKE EASY AND EDIBLE EASTER NEST EGGS - THE …
EASTER EGG NESTS, MADE IN UNDER 5 MINUTES - BELLY RUMBLES
HOW TO MAKE EASY CHOCOLATE EASTER EGG NESTS - CALL ME GRANDMA
NO-BAKE EASTER EGG NESTS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
EASTER EGG NESTS RECIPE - SMART SAVVY LIVING
EASTER CHOCOLATE NESTS (VEGAN) - JO'S KITCHEN LARDER
EASTER EGG NESTS | TOLL HOUSE® - BAKING AND SAVORY RECIPES
BIRDS NEST COOKIES | JULIE BLANNER
EASTER NESTS! - JANE'S PATISSERIE
RECIPE EASTER NESTS: A RECIPE FOR DELICIOUS FUN - KITCHEN DIVAS
EASTER MERINGUE NESTS - EASY DESSERT RECIPES
EASY EASTER NEST COOKIES - OH SWEET BASIL
CHOCOLATE EASTER NESTS RECIPE - BBC FOOD
CHOCOLATE EGG NEST TREATS - I HEART NAPTIME
CHOCOLATE NESTS FOR EASTER - THE COOKING COLLECTIVE
3 INGREDIENT EASTER BIRDS NEST COOKIES - CRAZY FOR CRUST
EASTER EGG NESTS - CANDY RECIPES
EASTER NESTS RECIPES | RECIPELAND
NO-BAKE MINI EGG EASTER NESTS (WITH VIDEO) ⋆ SUGAR, SPICE AND …
EASY PEANUT BUTTER EASTER NESTS - A FOOD LOVER'S KITCHEN
EASTER NESTS | BAKING RECIPES | GOODTO
QUICK AND EASY EASTER EGG NESTS - COOKING WITH LIBBY
EASTER BIRD'S NESTS RECIPE - MAKING MOM MAGIC
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE EASTER NESTS - MY GORGEOUS RECIPES
EASTER CHOCOLATE BIRDS NESTS - BAKE PLAY SMILE
RECIPE FOR COCONUT EASTER NESTS - THERESCIPES.INFO
LEFTOVER EASTER EGG RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
EGG-CEPTIONAL EASTER NESTS RECIPE BY NESTLé USA - THE DAILY MEAL
COCONUT EASTER NESTS - SO EASY & FUN! - MARIE SABA
FESTIVE EASTER MERINGUE NESTS - BURNBRAE FARMS
EASTER EGG NESTS | RECIPESTY
FLAPJACK EASTER NESTS - DELICIOUS AND EASY 6 INGREDIENT EASTER TREAT
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #5-ingredients-or-less #desserts #easy #beginner-cook #holiday-event #candy #easter #chocolate
You'll also love