Easy Bbq Sauce
EASY BBQ SAUCE
and when i say easy...i mean easy!! but great for basting steaks, chops, etc. before grilling.
Time: 5 minutes
- combine all ingredients& mix very well
- store in refrigerator
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- garlic clove
- brown sugar
- worcestershire sauce
- cider vinegar
- dry mustard
- chili powder
QUICK BBQ SAUCE
For a basic barbecue sauce, all you have to do is whisk together ketchup, light brown sugar, white wine vinegar, worcestershire sauce, and paprika. Use this recipe when making grilled or slow-cooked meat, such as our Barbecue Pork Sandwiches.
Recipe From marthastewart.com
Provided by Martha Stewart
- Whisk together all ingredients.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons light-brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, (optional)
EASY BBQ SAUCE
Make and share this Easy BBQ Sauce recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by CountryLady
Yield 1/2 cup, 4 serving(s)
- Combine all ingredients& mix very well.
- Store in refrigerator.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- 1/2 small onion, very finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
SIMPLE BARBECUE SAUCE
Smoked paprika is the secret weapon in this simple barbecue sauce, which goes beautifully with pork and chicken. If you're painting the sauce onto cooking meat, thin it out with water to about a one-to-one ratio, which will keep the sugars from burning too quickly over the fire. Serve the full-strength stuff alongside the finished meat.
Recipe From cooking.nytimes.com
Provided by John Willoughby
Yield About 1 1/2 cups
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan, bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook for 5 minutes.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pimentón (smoked Spanish paprika)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
NEELY'S BBQ SAUCE
Slather your next barbecue with the Neelys' BBQ Sauce recipe from Down Home with the Neelys on Food Network.
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Patrick and Gina Neely : Food Network
Yield 3 1/2 cups
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to simmer. Cook uncovered, stirring frequently, for 1 hour 15 minutes.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 5 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
15-minutes-or-less time-to-make course cuisine preparation north-american sauces condiments-etc american canadian easy no-cook beginner-cook dietary savory-sauces number-of-servings 3-steps-or-less technique
You'll also love
More recipes about easy bbq sauce recipes
Bar-B-Que Sauce Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2000-05-23 · Step 1 In a small saucepan over medium heat, stir together the ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, hot pepper sauce, garlic powder, … ...
BBQ Sauce Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comThis recipe has a lot of sweetness and spice, so if you're looking for a classic BBQ sauce that's easy to make, look no further. It is very popular with users of 'ceramic' type smokers and grills, (i.e. Primo, Kamado, Big Green Egg, etc.) By JRNEUMILLER. Alabama-Style White Barbecue Sauce . Alabama-Style White Barbecue Sauce Rating: 4.67 stars. 44 This incredibly easy-to-make Alabama white ... ... Show details
Easy BBQ Sauce Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-03-05 · Step 1 Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the onion, garlic, red chile pepper, brown sugar, and fennel seeds, and cook until onion is tender and sugar has melted. Mix in ketchup and soy sauce. ...
Simple BBQ Sauce Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com1999-08-10 · Instructions Checklist Step 1 In a medium bowl, mix together onion soup mix, sugar, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce. Do not use until the last few minutes of cooking, because this sweet sauce will burn if cooked for too long or over too high heat. ...
A Very Popular BBQ Sauce Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-03-05 · Instructions Checklist Step 1 In a blender, combine brown sugar, ketchup, vinegar, water and Worcestershire sauce. Season with mustard, paprika, salt, pepper, and hot pepper sauce. ...
10 Must-Have Barbecue Sauce Recipes - Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com... Show details
The 9 Most Popular Rib Sauce Recipes
Recipe From : thespruceeats.com...
- Classic BBQ Rib Sauce. A great rib sauce should cook on the ribs, low and slow so that it can sink into the pores of the meat and create a sticky crust on the surface.
- Kansas City Rib Sauce. In Kansas City, you typically get a thick tomato-based sauce that is sweet and often spicy. Our classic barbecue sauce is rich, dark in color, beautifully shiny on your favorite ribs, and also sticky and sweet.
- Jack Daniel's Rib Glaze. Whiskey-based barbecue sauces have a long history in the South. Our sweet tomato-based sauce gets that great whiskey flavor, and the sugar and spices tame that bite.
- Savory Rib Sauce. Our savory barbecue sauce features an old-fashioned approach to sauce-making by using chicken stock as a base. This is a great sauce for all kinds of barbecue, but the perfect blend for ribs, and because it's mild heat it's good for kids.
- Chipotle Barbecue Sauce. Many commercial barbecue sauces use liquid smoke or smoke flavoring to give them that "authentic" barbecue flavor. In our sauce, we use smoked jalapeños (chipotles) instead for a hint of that charred flavor.
- Dr. Pepper Barbecue Sauce. If you have a plate of smoky ribs in one hand, chances are an ice-cold soda is in the other. Grab one bottle of Dr. Pepper and put this soda to fantastic use in a sweet sauce that's perfect on ribs.
- Best Odds Rib Sauce. This classic barbecue sauce is specifically designed for great barbecue ribs and gives you the best odds at making the best rack of ribs you've ever made.
- Apple City Barbecue Sauce. From legendary pitmaster Mike Mills, this award-winning barbecue sauce is a labor of love. Loaded with flavor, this sauce balances the sweetness of apples, the tartness of vinegar, and the smokiness of bacon.
- Memphis Barbecue Sauce. Balanced between sweet and hot, this sauce contains 1/2 cup of Louisiana-style hot sauce for a little kick. Thinner than most BBQ sauces, our Memphis-style recipe calls for molasses and sugar, so keep an eye on the pot and don't let it burn.
Easy Homemade BBQ Sauce Recipe - How to Make Best Barbecue ...
Recipe From : delish.com2021-04-12 · Directions In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, whisk all ingredients until combined. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, … ...
- Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thick, about 45 minutes.
45+ Easy BBQ Recipes for the Simplest Cookout Food Ever
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com2019-04-24 · Saucy BBQ Chicken Thighs. Barbecued chicken gets a makeover in this recipe. The combination of ingredients makes for a mellow flavor that tastes more grown up than the original. It's fantastic over rice, pasta or potatoes. —Sharon Fritz, Morristown, Tennessee. Go to Recipe… ...
How to Make the Best Ever Homemade Barbecue Sauce
Recipe From : cookthestory.com2021-05-13 · Mary, I’ve always been looking for a simple BBQ Sauce recipe but could never find one. Thank you for posting this it’s the simplest one I’ve ever seen. I’m going to try it tonight. Thanks again, Daria. Reply. Best BBQ Sauce - Yum Goggle says: September 8, 2015 at 4:28 pm […] GET THE RECIPE […] Reply. Mary Frances says: September 3, 2015 at 10:13 am. Barbecue sauce is one of … ...
BBQ Sauce Recipe (Simple & Easy!)
Recipe From : simplejoy.com2019-06-15 · The vinegar and sugar in this recipe both act as natural preservatives, so this easy homemade bbq sauce recipe should keep in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. Things to keep in … ...
100 Best Barbecue Recipes of All Time
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com2019-04-25 · Barbecued Chicken Pizzas. So fast and so easy with refrigerated pizza crust, these saucy, smoky pizzas make quick fans with their rustic, hot-off-the-grill flavor. They're perfect for impromptu cookouts and summer dinners on the patio. —Alicia Trevithick, Temecula, California. Go to Recipe… ...
Bourbon BBQ Sauce (easy recipe!) | The Endless Meal®
Recipe From : theendlessmeal.com2020-08-11 · Place all the ingredients into a small pot over medium-high heat. Stir well then bring the pot to a boil. Reduce the heat so that it bubbles gently and continue to cook (with the lid off) for 15 minutes, or until the sauce … ...
- Place all the ingredients into a small pot over medium-high heat. Stir well then bring the pot to a boil. Reduce the heat so that it bubbles gently and continue to cook (with the lid off) for 15 minutes, or until the sauce reduces to about 1 ¾ cups.
Homemade BBQ Sauce Recipe - Add a Pinch
Recipe From : addapinch.com2020-04-19 · Homemade BBQ Sauce Recipe – Ready in 15 minutes, you’ll have the best Homemade Barbecue Sauce that is sweet and tangy and made from scratch!! BBQ … ...
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium saucepan situated over medium heat. Allow to come to a bubble and then reduce the heat to low. Allow to simmer until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately or allow to cool slightly and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Homemade BBQ Sauce Recipe - Best Easy Recipe!
Recipe From : kristineskitchenblog.com2019-04-29 · This Homemade BBQ Sauce Recipe is quick and easy to make with simple ingredients. This barbecue sauce is a little spicy, slightly sweet and perfectly tangy! If you’ve ever wanted to make your own BBQ sauce from scratch, then this recipe is for you! It is so easy, simple … ...
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to simmer over medium heat, whisking, and then reduce heat. Simmer 5-10 minutes to blend and develop the flavors, stirring often.
Easy Barbecue Recipes - Great British Chefs
Recipe From : greatbritishchefs.comThis collection of easy barbecue recipes will make cooking over flame an absolute joy, and each one will result in a seriously tasty dish. Easy barbecued chicken, quick barbecue beef and simple … ...
BBQ Sauce Recipe - easy homemade barbecue sauce - Rachel ...
Recipe From : rachelcooks.com2019-04-22 · BBQ Sauce Recipe – easy homemade barbecue sauce. 4.54 /5. 25 mins. 10 Comments. Jump to Recipe Video . By: Rachel Gurk Posted: 04/22/2019 Updated: 06/14/2021. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy. This homemade BBQ sauce recipe … ...
- In a small to medium saucepan, combine all ingredients with a spoon or whisk. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
- When simmering, reduce to medium to continue cooking at a low simmer. Continue to cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened.
45+ Best Backyard Barbecue Recipes | BBQ Recipes ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.comThe bright, tangy flavors of orange and lemon come together with this easy bbq sauce base to pull triple-duty as marinade, glaze, and sauce. Get the Recipe: Citrus BBQ Chicken Tyler's Pulled Pork ... ... Show details
10 Easy Homemade Barbecue Sauce Recipes - Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.co.uk10 Easy Homemade Barbecue Sauce Recipes The best recipes for delicious, homemade barbecue sauce. Making your own barbecue sauce is simple and quick, but results in a rich, sweet and smoky flavour which is so much better than the stuff from a bottle. Barbecue sauce can be used both as an ingredient and condiment - so get creative and make your own. related items. Our latest recipes. … ... Show details
Homemade BBQ Sauce Recipe | Gimme Some Oven
Recipe From : gimmesomeoven.com...
Simple BBQ Sauce Recipe | Cathy's Gluten Free
Recipe From : cathysglutenfree.com2021-04-29 · Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and cook over medium-high heat until the mixture just barely comes to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 - 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is slightly thickened. Use right away or store in … ...
Easy barbecue recipes - BBC Good Food
Recipe From : bbcgoodfood.com...
- Chicken souvlaki. 135 ratings 4.8 out of 5 star rating. Marinate the chicken for these Greek-style spiced kebabs as long as possible to soak up all the flavour and make it really tender.
- Charred courgettes, runner beans & ricotta. 10 ratings 5.0 out of 5 star rating. This vegetarian side dish of charred courgettes and runner beans sings summer and also has a small bite of hot chilli.
- Paillard of chicken with lemon & herbs. 34 ratings 4.9 out of 5 star rating. Pounding meat until thin and flat is a great technique for barbecued chicken breast, as it ensures it won’t dry out.
- Pulled pork. 93 ratings 4.6 out of 5 star rating. The easiest pulled pork recipe you'll ever make. No tricky measurements involved, minimal ingredients and a mouth-watering smoky barbecue result.
- BBQ sardines with chermoula sauce. 5 ratings 4.8 out of 5 star rating. Serve sardines with a delicious lemon, chilli and herb chermoula sauce for the ultimate taste of summer.
- Chicken tikka skewers. 75 ratings 4.8 out of 5 star rating. This breezy dish is perfect for the grill or barbecue - and it's low-calorie too. 40 mins. Easy.
- Halloumi kebabs with thyme & lemon baste. 31 ratings 4.4 out of 5 star rating. A veggie treat for your barbecue. 25 mins. Easy. Vegetarian.
- Homemade ginger beer. 6 ratings 4.7 out of 5 star rating. Enjoy this fiery ginger beer at a family barbecue or pour into a bottle for a picnic. It's made by cooking up a ginger cordial and topping up with soda water.
- Tangy tomato relish. 3 ratings 5.0 out of 5 star rating. Add freshness to a barbecue or Indian meal with a relish that is packed with tomatoes, onion and coriander – and it can be made a few days ahead.
- BBQ chicken platter. 4 ratings 4.0 out of 5 star rating. Roast or barbecue these BBQ chicken pieces then serve on a platter with onion rings, coleslaw and mac ‘n’ cheese for an all-American banquet.