Easy Clam Dip
EASY CLAM DIP
this recipe is my husbands favorite and it is very easy to make.
Time: 6 minutes
- place cream cheese in microwave safe bowl and heat for 35 seconds
- drain clams and add to cream cheese
- stir and serve luke warm with ritz crackers or doritos
- enjoy !
Number Of Ingredients: 3
- philadelphia cream cheese
- minced clams
- ritz crackers
CLASSIC CLAM DIP
Clam dip has been around the party scene for a long time. This classic recipe is used by many American cooks at many different types of gatherings.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Miss Annie
Yield 1 cup, 4 serving(s)
- Combine all ingredients plus 4 tablespoons of the reserved clam juice in a bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Put mixture in a serving bowl and chill.
- Serve with potato chips, crackers, or small pieces of raw vegetables.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 1 (7 ounce) can clams, chopped, drained, juice reserved
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Make and share this Clam Dip recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Parsley
Yield 2 cups dip
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with 2 Tbsp clam juice, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Stir in clams, garlic, parsley and pepper.
- Serve immediately or chill.
- Serve with veggies and/or crackers.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 6 1/2 ounces minced clams, drained -RESERVING 2 Tbsp of clam juice
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- salt, to taste, if desired
15-minutes-or-less time-to-make course preparation occasion 5-ingredients-or-less appetizers easy microwave dinner-party fall holiday-event spring summer winter dips easter dietary christmas new-years thanksgiving seasonal comfort-food independence-day valentines-day brunch superbowl taste-mood equipment
You'll also love
More recipes about easy clam dip recipes
Easy and Quick Clam Dip Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2014-10-04 · Step 1 Stir cream cheese and clams together in a bowl. Add reserved liquid in small amounts and stir until cheese is thinned to your desired texture; season with celery salt. Dust the top of the dip with paprika just before serving. ...
Creamy Clam Dip Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2019-07-10 · Instructions Checklist Step 1 Mix together the clams, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, lemon juice, and onion juice until evenly combined. Thin the mixture to your desired consistency by stirring in the clam … ...
Easy Clam Dip (the BEST 10 minute recipe)- Kathryn's Kitchen
Recipe From : kathrynskitchenblog.com2021-03-29 · In a medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Scrape down the sides with a spatula and mix again. Stir in the remaining ingredients until combined. Place the dip in a small bowl and garnish with chives. ...
The Best Clam Dip Recipe EVER | foodiecrush.com
Recipe From : foodiecrush.com2017-01-19 · 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce. Tabasco sauce to taste. Instructions. In a medium sized bowl, mash softened cream cheese with a fork until soft and creamy. Slowly add in 1 tablespoon of clam … ...
Best Clam Dip Recipe - Insanely Good
Recipe From : insanelygoodrecipes.com2020-09-24 · Just put your bowl of dip in a baking dish and surround it with ice. Garnish your dip with some chopped chives or fresh parsley to give it a little pop of color. If you don’t love raw garlic, you can always use a couple of roasted cloves or substitute with garlic … ...
Clam Dip Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comDirections In a bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and garlic salt until smooth. Fold in clams and onions. ...
Best and Easiest Clam Dip - Tastes Better from Scratch
Recipe From : tastesbetterfromscratch.com2020-11-17 · How to make Clam Dip: In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in sour cream, garlic, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Stir in drained clams. ...
New England Clam Dip Recipe | Yankee Magazine
Recipe From : newengland.com2019-07-30 · Instructions Drain the clams, reserving some of the liquid, and mash into the softened cream cheese. Add the remaining ingredients and blend well. If a thinner dip is required, use 1 or 2 tablespoons of the reserved clam … ...
Cream Cheese Clam Dip Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comIn a blender or food processor, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Serve with crackers and vegetables. ...
Clam Dip Recipe With Minced Clams and Cream Cheese
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comIn a medium bowl with an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic; beat until smooth. Fold in the drained minced clams along with the remaining seasonings. Transfer the dip mixture to a serving bowl or container. Cover the container and refrigerate the clam dip for about 2 hours, or until it is thoroughly chilled. ...
Clam Dip Recipe - Easy Clam Appetizer Recipes
Recipe From : recipegirl.com2007-05-23 · Instructions. In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients together well and chill (add Tabasco a few drops at a time, until desired flavor is achieved). Serve with vegetables, crackers or … ...
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients together well and chill (add Tabasco a few drops at a time, until desired flavor is achieved).
Creamy Clam Dip Recipe - BettyCrocker.com
Recipe From : bettycrocker.com2011-08-17 · Prevent your screen from going dark while you cook. 1 In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and garlic until smooth. Stir in clams, salt, … ...
The Best Creamy Clam Dip Ever Recipe (Quick & Easy)
Recipe From : howdaily.com2017-07-13 · Leave the cream cheese soften at room temperature or microwave for 30 second on medium power. Strain the clams, reserve about 3 Tbsp of clam juice for mixing. Finely chop and mince dried ingredients (garlic, parsley, scallion). Get your mixer or beat rigorously to mix cream cheese with sour cream and all the “wet” ingredients. ...
Easy 2 Ingredient Clam Dip | The Butcher's Wife
Recipe From : thebutcherswife.blog2021-04-27 · Instructions Put the softened cream cheese in a bowl and put the minced clams in with it. Let it sit for a minute so the clam juice can help soften the cream cheese. Stir it together until it is … ...
- Put the softened cream cheese in a bowl and put the minced clams in with it. Let it sit for a minute so the clam juice can help soften the cream cheese. Stir it together until it is smooth and creamy (the clams will make it a little lumpy and that is ok!)
Grandma's Clam Dip - Kim's Cravings
Recipe From : kimscravings.com2020-11-11 · This clam dip recipe comes from my grandma and boy is it delicious! Almost too delicious… we can’t stay out of the stuff! It’s an easy blend of cream cheese, mayo, clams, and a few other ingredients that make for the MOST flavorful dip. You can never go wrong with a creamy dip … ...
- In a medium bowl mash cream cheese with fork until soft and creamy. Add 1 tablespoon clam juice and all other ingredients. Stir until ingredients are completely combined.
- Add more clam juice as needed for desired consistency. I add about 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon of the clam juice.
- This dip is even tastier made ahead of time. Make up to about 8 hours before serving and store covered in the refrigerator. Serve with potato chips.
Clam Dip Recipe | Bon Appétit
Recipe From : bonappetit.com2017-12-07 · Step 1. Mix clams, sour cream, cream cheese, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper. Top with chives … ...
Baked Clam Dip - My Sequined Life
Recipe From : mysequinedlife.com2016-12-08 · Add olive oil to a skillet and set over medium heat. Add chopped onion and saute for 5-6 minutes, or until the onion is golden. Turn off the heat and add the two cans of clams, including the … ...
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Add olive oil to a skillet and set over medium heat. Add chopped onion and saute for 5-6 minutes, or until the onion is golden.
- Turn off the heat and add the two cans of clams, including the juice. Add Parmesan, hot sauce, garlic powder, oregano, parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Transfer dip to a greased baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the top is golden and the crust around the edges is golden brown. Serve warm with crackers.
Only Easy: How to Make Clam Dip in 5 Minutes – Living Hilo ...
Recipe From : livinghilostyle.com2019-08-05 · If you can’t get to Kohala though and like clam dip, please try this easy recipe. Iʻm hoping you will like it as much as we do! Misty’s Clam Dip. Ingredients: 2 8 oz. packages Philadelphia cream cheese, softened; 2-3 cloves garlic, minced; 1 Tablespoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce; 2 6.5 oz. cans Bumble Bee brand “chopped” clams (yellow can) * Reserved clam juice from one (1) of ... ...
Easy Cream Cheese Clam Dip - CopyKat Recipes
Recipe From : copykat.com2020-01-26 · This easy clam dip recipe is the perfect dip to enjoy while watching the big game or to bring to a party. Canned clams and sour cream add the perfect touch to this creamy dip! You can serve this dip with your favorite potato chips, crackers, or even homemade crostini!. I recently served this at a party, and this dip … ...
- Drain both cans of canned clams. Reserve 3 tablespoons of the juice. Discard the remaining clam juice.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, salt, lemon juice, reserved clam juice, and Accent. Mix with a mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Place the dip in an air-tight container in the refrigerator and let it rest for a couple of hours in a covered dish in the refrigerator.
10 Best Clam Dip Sour Cream Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-06-10 · Clam Dip Recipe Girl fresh lemon juice, chopped parsley, salt, sour cream, Tabasco Sauce and 3 more Clam Dip Bon Appétit kosher salt, cream cheese, potato chips, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce and 5 more ... Show details
CLAM DIP-Clam Dip Appetizer - Healthy, satisfying recipe ...
Recipe From : joeshealthymeals.com2013-09-21 · Clam dip is easy to make and quite tasty with rippled chips. My dad got the recipe from somewhere, too long ago to remember. It was the one thing that he would make, (and sometimes fried eggs and bacon). With just 5 ingredients, it’s super easy to make. The recipe … ...
- Place cream cheese, onion, worcestershire sauce and salt in a medium sized mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer.
Easy Clam Dip Recipe - My Pinterventures
Recipe From : mypinterventures.com2021-02-22 · Let cream cheese sit out for 15 minutes to soften. Drain only one can of clams and discard the juice or save and use to make clam chowder. The other can with juices will be added into the clam dip mixture. Add cream cheese into a large bowl and mix with an electric hand mixer till smooth and creamy. A stand mixer can be used too. ...
Easy Appetizer Recipes: Baked Clam Dip - How To Feed A ...
Recipe From : vivarecipes.com2021-06-20 · In this article: baked clam,baked clam appetizer,baked clam dip,Baking (Industry),Clam (Food),Cooking (Interest),Cooking Show (TV Genre),DIY cooking,diy recipes,Do It Yourself (Hobby),easy appetizer,easy appetizer recipes,How To Feed A Loon ... Show details
Clam Recipes : Food Network | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.comTyler loads his up with layers of potatoes, corn, juicy kielbasa and buttery littleneck clams. Don’t forget the seaweed layers, which impart full, briny flavor. You can gather the seaweed the ... ... Show details
Holiday Baked Clam Dip Recipe | Good. Food. Stories.
Recipe From : goodfoodstories.com2018-10-02 · Strain 2 of the cans of clams, reserving the clams and juice in separate bowls. Open the third can but leave as is. Set all aside. Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-low … ...
- Strain 2 of the cans of clams, reserving the clams and juice in separate bowls. Open the third can but leave as is. Set all aside.
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat, then stir in the shallot or onion. Cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently, until the onions are very soft. Keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t start to brown too much.
- Add 1 more tablespoon butter with the garlic, red pepper flakes, parsley, and oregano. Cook for 1-2 minutes more to soften the garlic.