EASY BEEF BURRITOS
BEST, and fastest burritos ever.. We sometimes don't even make it all the way to the burritos we used the mix for dip for Fritos.. So yummy!!
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Julia AdriEnne
Yield 10 Burritos, 5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cook beef over medium heat until cooked, Drain.
- Add half of taco seasoning packet and cook 2 more minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes with chiles, and refried beans. Cook 5 minutes.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of mixture evenly in center of tortillas, sprinkle with cheese, then roll up and place in 9x13 pan coated with cooking spray.
- Stir together crushed tomatoes and last if taco seasonings, and pour over tortillas.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until bubbly. I like to sprinkle some cheese on top too.
- Serve with lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and salsa.
EASY ONE-SKILLET GROUND BEEF BURRITO
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove ground beef to a paper towel-lined plate and drain and discard grease from the skillet.
- Return ground beef to the skillet and add black beans, salsa, water, and taco seasoning. Mix well and bring to a boil. Reduce heat slightly and add Cheddar cheese and tortilla strips. Cover and simmer until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Top with sour cream.
EASY BEEF BURRITOS
Make these easy beef burritos for a simple midweek supper. The meat filling is also great stuffed into a crispy taco, or as an easy chilli con carne with rice
Recipe From bbcgoodfood.com
Provided by Barney Desmazery
Categories Dinner, Main course, Supper
Yield Makes 8/serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Heat the oil in a large pan - a casserole is ideal. Fry the onions for 8 mins, then add the garlic, spices and oregano and cook for 1 min. Crumble over the mince and sizzle for 5 mins, stirring, until browned. Stir in the sugar and leave for a minute, then splash in the vinegar and pour in the tomatoes.
- Simmer for 5 mins then tip in the beans and the water from the can. Season, stir and simmer everything for 20 mins until the beef is in a thick gravy. The sauce can be prepared up to 2 days ahead, chilled and reheated with a splash of water or frozen for 6 months.
- To make the burritos, heat the tortillas following pack instructions. Pile some rice and beef sauce along each tortilla and scatter over your choice of topping. Fold over the ends and roll up to seal. Secure by wrapping with foil if you want. Eat immediately.
More recipes about "easy beef burrito recipe"
2011-03-10 · Preparation Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and pepper and cook for about 3-4 minutes, until softened. Add ground beef to skillet and cook until no longer pink.
See details ››