KIELBASA AND POTATO BAKE
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together soup, milk, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir in potatoes and kielbasa. Spoon into a 7x11 inch casserole dish.
- Place casserole on a baking sheet, and bake in the preheated oven for 90 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 351.7 calories, Carbohydrate 33.3 g, Cholesterol 42.3 mg, Fat 19.1 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 12 g, SaturatedFat 6.6 g, Sodium 1363.9 mg, Sugar 6.4 g
CHEESY NOODLE CASSEROLE
This rich, cheesy side dish is such an excellent meal extender that I always keep it in mind whenever I feel my menu needs a boost. It's a quick and easy casserole to fix...and is always devoured in a hurry! -Shirley McKee, Varna, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 2 casseroles (12 servings each).
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, melt butter. Stir in the flour, garlic salt and onion salt until smooth; gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add the cheese; stir until melted. Stir in noodles. , Transfer to two greased shallow 2-qt. baking dishes. Combine the bread crumbs and butter until crumbly; sprinkle over casseroles. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 283 calories, Fat 17g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 62mg cholesterol, Sodium 697mg sodium, Carbohydrate 21g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 12g protein.
THREE-CHEESE KIELBASA BAKE
My aunt originally made this hearty casserole for family gatherings, and now I enjoy fixing it for my family any night of the week. What a perfect way to sneak in some garden veggies. -Kate Beckman, Hemet, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 casseroles (10 servings each).
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown sausage in oil over medium heat; drain. Add the onions, zucchini, carrots and garlic; cook and stir until crisp-tender, 5-6 minutes. , Stir in spaghetti sauce and tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Drain macaroni., In a small bowl, combine egg and ricotta cheese. In each of 2 greased 13x9-in. baking dishes, layer a fourth of each of the following: macaroni, meat sauce, ricotta mixture, cheddar and mozzarella. Repeat layers. Top with green onions. , Cool 1 casserole; cover and freeze it for up to 2 months. Cover and bake the remaining casserole at 350° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake until cheese is melted, 15 minutes longer. , Freeze option: Thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350° until heated through, 35-40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 359 calories, Fat 22g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 69mg cholesterol, Sodium 867mg sodium, Carbohydrate 23g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 18g protein.
KIELBASA CHEESY NOODLE CASSEROLE
I got this recipe from a friend whose kids would eat only Macaroni and Cheese. She started sneaking in meats and veggies to the Macaroni, and her kids loved it!
Provided by Jennifer Buescher
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the Pasta as directed on package.
- Drain and pour into large Oven-Safe Casserole dish.
- In a large skillet, saute the diced onion and pepper in 2 Tbsp of butter or Olive Oil.
- Slice the smoked sausage links into small pieces and add to the skillet with the onion and pepper.
- When the sausage is browned (most smoke sausages are precooked, so it shouldn't take more than a few minutes to brown).
- add the contents of the skillet (sausage, pepper and onion) to the pasta in the Casserole Dish.
- Mix well.
- Add the cubed or shredded cheese.
- Add the 1/2 cup milk or water to the mixture.
- Salt and Pepper if desired.
- Stir well.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes (or until it all melts together).
- I usually serve with Boiled or Mashed potatoes, Saurkraut and Hot Rolls on the side.
- and believe it or not-- the kids LOVE IT!
EASY CHEESY KIELBASA & NOODLE CASSEROLE
- In frying pan, melt 1 tbsp butter and sauté onions and mushrooms until tender.
- Add salt, pepper, horseradish and parsley.
- In medium bowl, mix together onions, mushrooms, 1 1/2 cups cheese, noodles, and milk.
- Spoon into a buttered 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Sauté kielbasa in remaining tablespoon of butter for about 5 minutes.
- Arrange kielbasa in center of noodles in baking pan.
- Cook vegetables until just tender and arrange around the kielbasa.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over vegetables.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is heated through.
More about "easy cheesy kielbasa noodle casserole recipes"
CHEESY KIELBASA AND PASTA CASSEROLE WITH BROCCOLI
Reviews 13Calories 526 per servingCategory Dinners
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions to al dente. Drain and place in a greased 9x13" pan.
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Cook chopped onions in butter until tender. Add flour and cook for about a minute, stirring frequently. Pour in the chicken broth while stirring. Once the flour is incorporated into the broth, add milk and cook until it begins to thicken, stirring frequently. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper to your taste (amounts will vary widely based on preference and which broth you use.)
10 BEST KIELBASA CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHEESY KIELBASA PASTA SKILLET - FINDING ZEST
10 BEST KIELBASA WITH EGG NOODLES RECIPES - YUMMLY
CHEESY KIELBASA & TORTELLINI - ONE POT MEAL
CHEESY KIELBASA CASSEROLE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
15-MINUTE KIELBASA PASTA - HINT OF HEALTHY
CHEESY KIELBASA AND SPAETZLE CASSEROLE - SARCASTIC COOKING
CROCK POT CHEESY PIEROGI AND KIELBASA CASSEROLE - EASY CASSEROLE
CHEESY KIELBASA POTATO CASSEROLE - THE MIDNIGHT BAKER
CHEESY KIELBASA HASHBROWN CASSEROLE - MARIA'S MIXING BOWL
EASY CHEESY KIELBASA NOODLE CASSEROLE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CHEESY KIELBASA PASTA (FREEZER FRIENDLY!) - TASTE AND TELL
KIELBASA SAUSAGE CHEESY POTATO CASSEROLE
EASY CHEESY KIELBASA PASTA BAKE | DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPE
CHEESY KIELBASA & POTATOES CASSEROLE - THE BEEKEEPER AND HIS LADY
CHEESY KIELBASA KALE CASSEROLE - ALTAMONTE FAMILY
ONE-PAN CHEESY KIELBASA PASTA - INSPIRATIONAL MOMMA
CHEESY KIELBASA BROCCOLI CASSEROLE - LIFE'S AMBROSIA
ONE-POT CHEESY KIELBASA, BROCCOLI, AND RICE - SERVED FROM SCRATCH
QUICK AND EASY KIELBASA AND NOODLES RECIPE - 4 HATS ... - 4 HATS …
CHEESY KIELBASA, RICE AND BROCCOLI SKILLET - MOM ON TIMEOUT
HOW TO COOK THE KIELBASA HASHBROWN CASSEROLE - A NO-FUSS RECIPE
TURKEY KIELBASA PASTA BAKE - THE RECIPE REBEL
CHEESY KIELBASA PASTA (ONE POT MEAL) - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
EASY CHEESY KIELBASA & NOODLE CASSEROLE - PLAIN.RECIPES
CROCKPOT KIELBASA AND POTATOES CASSEROLE RECIPE - BAKE ME SOME …
30 MINUTE CHEESY KIELBASA PASTA - THE ASHCROFT FAMILY TABLE
TURKEY KIELBASA AND NOODLES RECIPE - EASY RECIPES
KIELBASA CHEESY NOODLE CASSEROLE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
SLOW COOKER CHEESY KIELBASA HASHBROWN CASSEROLE
CHEESY KIELBASA PASTA CASSEROLE (FREEZER FRIENDLY!) | RECIPE
30 EASY KIELBASA RECIPES - COMFORTABLE FOOD
CHEESY KIELBASA CASSEROLE – ADD SALT & SERVE
EASY WEEKNIGHT DINNER: KIELBASA AND PARMESAN NOODLES - LIFE, …
KIELBASA AND NOODLES RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
WORLD BEST EUROPEAN COOKING RECIPES : EASY CHEESY KIELBASA
EASY CHEESY TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook kielbasa and pasta with cheese?The cheese adds even more flavor and melts over the pasta and kielbasa. If you don’t like cheddar cheese, you can use a different type of cheese that you do like. Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT! Heat olive oil in a large deep saute pan over medium high heat. Add kielbasa and diced onions and saute for 5-6 minutes.
What is the best way to cook kielbasa and potato casserole?This cheesy kielbasa sausage and potato casserole is hearty and delicious, with tender chunks of potatoes and kielbasa in a creamy cheese sauce and then baked. Preheat oven to 350° and lightly spray a 13 x 9 baking dish or a 3 quart baking dish with non stick cooking spray. Set aside.
How to cook cheesy kielbasa Broccoli and rice?This One Pot Cheesy Kielbasa, Broccoli, and Rice is not only fast and easy to prep, make, AND clean up after, but it's a delicious weeknight dinner, too! Heat a large deep skillet to medium and add oil. Add sliced kielbasa and cook for 1-2 minutes on one side before flipping to cook another 1-2 minutes on the other.
How to cook kielbasa and rice in a pan?Instructions Heat olive oil over medium high heat in a large, lidded skillet. Brown kielbasa in the skillet, 3-4 minutes on each side. Saute onion and bell pepper until onion is translucent. Add garlic and cook for an additional minute. Add rice to the skillet and stir to combine. Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil.