QUICK CINNAMON ROLLS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Brush a 9-inch square baking dish with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Whisk flour, 2 tablespoons white sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Work 3 tablespoons softened butter into flour mixture using your hands. Beat milk and egg together in another bowl; pour into flour-butter mixture and stir with a rubber spatula until a soft dough forms.
- Turn dough out onto a floured work surface and roll dough into a 1/4-inch thick rectangle. Brush surface of dough with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Whisk 1/2 cup white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Sprinkle 1/2 of the cinnamon sugar mixture in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar over butter-brushed dough. Roll dough around filling to form a log; cut log into 18 rolls and place rolls in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until rolls are set, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Beat confectioners' sugar, cream cheese, 1/4 cup softened butter, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until frosting is smooth. Top hot cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 222.5 calories, Carbohydrate 31.6 g, Cholesterol 36.7 mg, Fat 9.9 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 2.7 g, SaturatedFat 6.1 g, Sodium 262.1 mg, Sugar 20.3 g
More about "easy cinnamon recipes"
EASY CINNAMON ROLLS FROM SCRATCH - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
4.9/5 (230)Total Time 2 hrs 5 minsCategory Breakfast
- Combine the milk, water, and butter together in a heatproof bowl. Microwave or use the stove and heat until the butter is melted and the mixture is warm to touch (about 110°F). Pour into the dry ingredients, add the egg, and stir until it forms a soft dough or use your mixer.
- On a lightly floured surface using floured hands, knead the dough for 3 minutes. Place in a lightly greased bowl (I use non-stick spray), cover loosely, and let rest for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, roll the dough out in a 14×8 inch rectangle. Spread the softened butter on top. Mix together the cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle it all over the dough. Roll up the dough tightly to make a 14 inch log. Cut into 10-12 even rolls and arrange in a lightly greased 9-inch round cake pan or pie dish.
SIMPLE EASY CINNAMON CAKE - AUTHENTIC ITALIAN RECIPES
4.5/5 (175)Calories 335 per servingCategory Dessert
EASY CINNAMON BREAD (NO YEAST!) | RECIPETIN EATS
4.9/5 (43)Total Time 1 hr 25 minsCategory DessertCalories 569 per serving
- Grease a loaf tin approximately 21 x 11 cm / 8" x 4" and line with baking paper, leaving overhang (see video).
QUICK AND EASY CINNAMON ROLLS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
Reviews 29Category BreakfastCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 15 mins
- To make the dough: In a small saucepan over medium low heat add the milk and butter. Stir until the butter has melted and remove from heat. Let stand until luke warm temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together 2¼ cups flour, yeast, sugar, and salt. Add to the stand mixer with dough hook attached. (You can also make this by hand, just knead until smooth once all of the ingredients are added.) Add the egg and water and mix until just starting to combine. Slowly add in the milk mixture and 1 cup of flour until the dough starts to form and become smooth. Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine the cinnamon and brown sugar for the filling. Spread the softened butter onto the dough keeping it about a 1/2 inch away from the edge. Sprinkle the cinnamon and brown sugar on top of the softened butter.
QUICK 45 MINUTE CINNAMON ROLLS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
4.9/5 (65)Calories 316 per servingCategory Breakfast, Snack
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, the sugar, salt, and yeast together until evenly dispersed. Set aside. In a small microwavable bowl, heat the water, milk, and butter together in the microwave until the butter is melted (about 30-45 seconds). Stir the butter mixture into the flour mixture. Add the egg and knead with hand or with stand mixer for 3-4 minutes or until the dough is no longer sticky. Place in a lightly greased bowl and let rest for about 5 minutes.
- After the dough has rested for 5 minutes, roll it out in a 15x9 inch rectangle. Spread the softened butter on top. Mix together the cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle it all over the dough. Roll up the dough tightly and cut into 9 (large) even piece. Place in a lightly greased 9-inch or square pan (or cut into 12 small pieces and place in a 9x13 pan) and lightly cover with aluminum foil or plastic wrap.
- Mix the powdered sugar, vanilla and 2 Tablespoons milk together until smooth and lump free. Drizzle over warm rolls.
EASY CINNAMON ROLLS - JUST 4 INGREDIENTS!
5/5 (67)Total Time 20 minsCategory Breakfast, DessertCalories 150 per serving
10 CINNAMON RECIPES | REAL SIMPLE
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
MAKE CINNAMON SCONES RECIPE FOR AFTERNOON TEA
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
CINNAMON RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CINNAMON ROLL RECIPES | QUICK EASY CINNABON RECIPES
EASY HOMEMADE CINNAMON ROLLS WITHOUT YEAST - JUST A TASTE
4.9/5 (118)Category Breakfast, BrunchCuisine AmericanCalories 351 per serving
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and butter. Using a handheld mixer, beat the ingredients until smooth then add the vanilla and beat just until combined.
- The milk and butter must be melted together. Using cold milk causes the melted better to resolidify, which leads to an uneven dough.
EASY VEGAN CINNAMON ROLLS | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
4.8/5 Calories 249 per servingCategory Breakfast, Dessert
- DOUGH: In a large sauce pan (or in a bowl in the microwave at 30-second increments), heat the almond milk and vegan butter until warm and melted, never reaching boiling. Remove from heat and let cool to 110 degrees F (43 C) or the temperature of bath water. It should be warm but not too hot or it will kill the yeast.
- Transfer mixture to a large mixing bowl and sprinkle on yeast. Let activate for 10 minutes. Then add 1 Tbsp sugar and the salt and stir.
- Next add in flour 1/2 cup (68 g) at a time, stirring as you go (you may not add it all). The dough will be sticky. When it is too thick to stir, transfer to a lightly floured surface and knead for a minute or so until it forms a loose ball (be careful not to overmix). Rinse your mixing bowl out, coat it with avocado or olive oil, and add your dough ball back in. Cover with plastic wrap and set in a warm place to rise for about 1 hour, or until doubled in size (see photo).
- FILLING: On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough into a thin rectangle (the thickness of the dough should be about 1/4-inch). Brush with melted vegan butter and top with sugar and desired amount of cinnamon.
4 INGREDIENT EASY CINNAMON COOKIES - PASTRY & BEYOND
5/5 (48)Total Time 24 minsCategory CookiesCalories 124 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F(177°C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Set aside.
19 BEST CINNAMON RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
Author Cathy JacobsPublished 2010-06-24Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Crispy Sand Tart Cookies With Cinnamon. Do you want to know the secret to these unbelievably delicious crispy sand tart cookies with cinnamon? Rolling the dough super thin.
- Ultimate Cinnamon Rolls. Do you swoon for the heavenly aroma and flavor of baked cinnamon rolls? You're going to bliss out over this ultimate cinnamon rolls recipe for America's favorite ooey, gooey cinnamon treat.
- Cinnamon Truffles. Cinnamon-scented cream and dark chocolate are rolled in a cocoa-cinnamon coating to create these bite-sized gourmet cinnamon truffles.
- Fried Apples With Cinnamon. These fried apples with cinnamon dessert taste like apple pie but are quick and easy to make on your stovetop. Tart green or red apples are peeled, sliced, and caramelized in a pan with butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Coffee Cake With Brown Sugar Cinnamon Crumb Topping. Every bite of this coffee cake with brown sugar cinnamon crumb topping includes a generous amount of cinnamon-spiced brown sugar streusel.
- Apple Dumplings With Cinnamon Syrup. In this comforting apple dumplings with cinnamon syrup recipe, apple slices are flavored with sugar and spices, then wrapped in a simple soft dough, and baked with a delicious syrup.
- Cinnamon Bundt Cake. Serve this lovely cinnamon bundt cake at baby showers, brunches, or whenever an occasion calls for an elegant dessert. Yellow cake mix, instant vanilla pudding, and cinnamon combine with a few other pantry ingredients to create the fluffy, lightly-spiced batter.
- Cinnamon Roll Cake. An ideal dessert for your next brunch, this cinnamon roll cake turns the crowd favorite breakfast treat into a beautiful cake. A homemade yeast batter is left to rise and then rolled out and covered in brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Funnel Cakes. These amusement park-inspired brown sugar and cinnamon funnel cakes get a wonderful aroma from cinnamon and brown sugar in the batter.
- Cinnamon Ice Cream. Cinnamon ice cream is an absolute delight, but it's not easy to find in stores. That's no problem because this two-ingredient recipe—really a foodie trick—is a great way to make it yourself in barely any time.
CINNAMON MUFFINS - TASTE AND TELL
4.8/5 (101)Calories 188 per servingCategory Breakfast
- In another bowl, beat together the milk, vegetable oil, and eggs. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients. Stir just until combined – don’t overmix.
EASY CINNAMON COFFEE CAKE RECIPE | PERFECT BREW
Total Time 1 hrCalories 747 per serving
5 BEST CINNAMON RECIPES | EASY CINNAMON RECIPES TO TRY …
Author Aanchal MathurEstimated Reading Time 6 mins
EASY MOIST BANANA BREAD RECIPE WITH CINNAMON / VIEW RECIPE ...
PUMPKIN PIE CINNAMON ROLL PANCAKES | FALL THEMED PANCAKES ...
EASY OVERNIGHT CINNAMON ROLLS RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ...
50 WAYS TO BAKE WITH CINNAMON - TASTE OF HOME
EASY CINNAMON SWIRL BREAD RECIPE | ALL THINGS MAMMA
EASY CINNAMON BUN RECIPE - THE SIMPLER KITCHEN
CINNAMON RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
40 SWEET, SUGARY CINNAMON DESSERTS - TASTE OF HOME
EASY CINNAMON ROLL RECIPE (NO YEAST!) - HOW TO MAKE ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What can you make with cinnamon and sugar?Get the recipe. Turn frozen waffles into sweet snacks by sprinkling them with cinnamon and sugar and cooking until caramelized and crisp. Get the recipe. Brush store-bought pizza dough with butter, roll in cinnamon sugar, then twist and bake for an easy treat. Get the recipe.
What are the steps to making cinnamon cookies?There are 3 steps: rolling the dough into balls, flattening them and giving shape with a fork. First you should roll the dough into 25 grams balls (a little bit more than 1 tablespoon). Alternatively, you can divide the dough into 22 pieces and roll them into balls as this recipe makes 22 cookies.
What's the best way to make a cinnamon roll?Brush surface of dough with 2 tablespoons melted butter. Whisk 1/2 cup white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Sprinkle 1/2 of the cinnamon sugar mixture in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar over butter-brushed dough.
How do you make a cinnamon muffin recipe?Instructions Preheat the oven to 375ºF. In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. In another bowl, beat together the milk, vegetable oil, and eggs. Divide the mixture evenly between the prepared muffin cups. In a small bowl, combine the 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.