"The best thing about a stir-fry is that you can substitute the vegetables you like most."
Provided by Trisha Yearwood
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Season the steak with salt and pepper. In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, chile pepper, sugar and lime juice until the sugar is dissolved. Add the beef, toss to coat and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil until shimmering, about 1 minute. Add the beef and cook, stirring, until cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside. Allow the liquid in the pan to reduce until thickened, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic and scallions and cook 1 minute more. Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more. Add the snow peas, baby corn and bell pepper and continue cooking until all the vegetables are crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Return the beef to the skillet and toss to combine.
VEGETABLE BEEF STIR-FRY
"My husband, Jerry, has been making this stir-fry for many years," explains Mary Loeffler of Imperial, Pennsylvania. "It was an old Chinese recipe, but folks who don't normally like Chinese food always give this yummy main dish rave reviews."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; add beef and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. For sauce, in a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth, ketchup, soy sauce and sesame oil until smooth; set aside., In a large nonstick skillet or wok coated with cooking spray, stir-fry the beef mixture in 1 teaspoon canola oil until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm. Stir-fry the onion in remaining canola oil for 2 minutes. Add green pepper; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes; stir-fry 1 minute longer., Return beef to the pan. Stir sauce; add to beef and vegetables. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240 calories, Fat 11g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 63mg cholesterol, Sodium 673mg sodium, Carbohydrate 12g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
QUICK BEEF STIR-FRY
Quick and easy. I make this on my busiest weeknights.
Provided by inesgosner
Categories World Cuisine Recipes Asian Chinese
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat vegetable oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir beef until browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Move beef to the side of the wok and add broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, green onion, and garlic to the center of the wok. Cook and stir vegetables for 2 minutes.
- Stir beef into vegetables and season with soy sauce and sesame seeds. Continue to cook and stir until vegetables are tender, about 2 more minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 267.5 calories, Carbohydrate 9.1 g, Cholesterol 48.9 mg, Fat 15.8 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 22.6 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 526.2 mg, Sugar 3.4 g
EMERALD STIR-FRY WITH BEEF
- Combine mirin or white wine, orange juice, soy sauce, rice vinegar, red pepper flakes and water in a small bowl. In a large wok or very large (14-inch) saute pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook, stirring, until just browned, about 2 minutes. Transfer the beef to a plate. Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil over medium heat and cook garlic until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add snow peas, broccoli, asparagus and edamame, raise heat to medium-high, and cook for 3 minutes until vegetables are slightly softened. Add the mirin-soy mixture and cook, stirring, until edamame are cooked and asparagus is crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Add the beef and dissolved cornstarch and stir to incorporate. Cook until mixture thickens slightly and beef is heated through, an additional 2 minutes. Drizzle with sesame oil and serve.
More about "emerald stir fry with beef recipes"
EMERALD STIR-FRY WITH BEEF - FOOD NETWORK
EMERALD STIR-FRY WITH BEEF : RECIPES - COOKING CHANNEL
Servings 4Total Time 42 minsCategory Main-DishCalories 400 per serving
BEEF AND VEGETABLE STIR-FRY RECIPE | EATINGWELL
BEEF NOODLE STIR FRY - DAMN DELICIOUS
EMERALD STIR-FRY WITH BEEF | RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK RECIPES, BEEF ...
BEEF STIR FRY RECIPE WITH 3 INGREDIENT SAUCE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
KETO STIR FRY SAUCE BEEF - THERESCIPES.INFO
GROUND BEEF STIR FRY WITH GINGER AND GARLIC SAUCE
RECIPETHING - EMERALD STIR-FRY WITH BEEF
BEEF STIR-FRY RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
EMERALD STIR-FRY WITH BEEF RECIPE
EMERALD STIR-FRY WITH BEEF – RECIPES NETWORK
TENDER BEEF STIR FRY RECIPE | ANNABEL KARMEL
EASY CLASSIC CHINESE BEEF STIR FRY | RECIPETIN EATS
BEEF STIR FRY WITH NOODLES - FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
CEIMB: EMERALD STIR-FRY WITH TOFU - APPLECRUMBLES.COM
BEEF STIR-FRY WITH GREEN PEPPERS AND MUSHROOMS - RICARDO
BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY 西蘭花炒牛肉 - AUNTIE EMILY'S KITCHEN
EMERALD STIR-FRY WITH BEEF - CHATTCHITTO
EASY GROUND BEEF STIR FRY - CAFE DELITES
9 OF THE BEST BEEF STIR-FRY RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
ALYSSA'S TWO BITES: CEIMB: EMERALD STIR FRY WITH BEEF
THE MOST DELICIOUS BEEF STIR FRY RECIPE - MY LATINA TABLE
BEEF STIR FRY RECIPE (WITH VIDEO) - IZZYCOOKING
EMERALD STIR-FRY WITH BEEF RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
EMERALD STIR-FRY WITH BEEF | RECIPE | BEEF RECIPES, FOOD NETWORK ...
THE BEST BEEF STIR FRY RECIPE - MOMSDISH
CEIMB: EMERALD STIR FRY WITH BEEF
EMERALD STIR-FRY WITH BEEF
CRAVING ELLIE IN MY BELLY AND EMERALD STIR FRY - DINING WITH …
EMERALD STIR-FRY WITH BEEF
HEALTHY STIR-FRY RECIPES THAT TAKE ONLY 25 MINUTES — EAT THIS NOT …
10 BEST BEEF STIR FRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
SEARCH FOR RECIPES ADVANCED SEARCH
BEEF AND PEPPER STIR-FRY - THE WOKS OF LIFE
EASY 30-MINUTE STEAK STIR-FRY - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
BEEF STIR FRY RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
BEEF STIR FRY RECIPE WITH FROZEN VEGETABLES R RECIPES
EASY BEEF STIR FRY - SPEND WITH PENNIES
PERUVIAN BEEF STIR-FRY IS FUSION COOKING AT ITS BEST | WTOP NEWS
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love