HAM & FETA OMELET
Any excuse to have feta cheese and balsamic vinaigrette is a good one! We pile this Italian-inspired omelet with tomatoes for a great get-started breakfast. -Brittany Beus, College Station, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, green onion, milk and seasonings until blended. In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Pour in egg mixture. Mixture should set immediately at edge., As eggs set, push cooked portions toward the center, letting uncooked eggs flow underneath. When eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains, top 1 side with cheese and ham., Fold omelet in half; cut into 2 portions. Slide onto plates; top with tomato. Drizzle with vinaigrette before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 289 calories, Fat 20g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 410mg cholesterol, Sodium 749mg sodium, Carbohydrate 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 21g protein.
SPINACH AND FETA OMELET (LOW CARB)
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add the sea salt and chopped onions and blend together with a wire whisk.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a frying pan, and then add the egg mixture, tipping the pan to make sure the egg mixture covers the bottom of the pan.
- Cook on medium heat, until the underside is lightly browned, and then add the spinach and the crumbled feta cheese.
- Lift one side of the omelet with a spatula and fold it in half.
- Reduce the heat, and cook until the inside of the omelet is cooked (less than a minute or so).
- Use a spatula to slide the omelet onto a plate and serve!
GREEK OMELET WITH FETA
Say 'Greek omelet' with feta cheese, baby spinach leaves and chopped red onions! This Greek Omelet with Feta is the ideal dish for two on a busy day.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cook spinach, onions and garlic in small nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 4 min. or until onions are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Stir in tomatoes.
- Whisk eggs and milk until blended. Add to skillet; tilt skillet to evenly coat spinach mixture. Cook 2 to 3 min. or until eggs are almost set, occasionally lifting edge with spatula and tilting skillet to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath. Top with 3 Tbsp. cheese; cook 1 to 2 min. or until eggs are set but top is still slightly moist.
- Slip spatula underneath omelet, tip skillet to loosen and gently fold omelet in half. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; cut in half.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 140, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 200 mg, Sodium 300 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 12 g
This is me testing out how to use this site as well as adding my new favorite discovery. I have written this as if you know how to make an omelet, so if you don't just look at another basic recipe. I am listing amounts for the ingredients, but it's really made to your taste. I doubt my measurements are exactly what I use.
Provided by anima
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Scramble the eggs and fry on a pan, just like any omelet. I listed 3 because that's how many I use, but use however many you like.
- When the egg is cooked, sprinkle feta and parmesean in the middle. Drizzle the sauce on top.
- Fold it however you like to fold omelets, serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 334.4, Fat 23.9, SaturatedFat 10.8, Cholesterol 670.8, Sodium 803.7, Carbohydrate 2.9, Sugar 2.8, Protein 25.5
EGYPTIAN FETA CHEESE OMELET ROLL
This omelet is juicy with this cheese - everyone that tried it, loved it, and they never expected it to turn out this good. Make sure pan is well greased, or else sides will stick and you won't be able to roll it.
Provided by Anonymous
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a small bowl, beat eggs and pepper together. In another small bowl, combine crumbled cheese with milk.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in eggs, and tilt pan until bottom is evenly covered. When edges appear cooked, place feta mixture in a line in the center of eggs. Using a spatula, fold eggs over top and bottom of cheese, then fold sides over.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 242 calories, Carbohydrate 1.7 g, Cholesterol 384.6 mg, Fat 19.8 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 14.7 g, SaturatedFat 6.3 g, Sodium 298.5 mg, Sugar 1.4 g
GREEK OMELET WITH ASPARAGUS AND FETA CHEESE
This omelet is filled with a mixture of cherry tomatoes, spinach, bell pepper, and asparagus. Feta cheese gives it that distinctive Greek flavor that pairs perfectly with the veggies.
Provided by Valerie Brunmeier
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir asparagus and red bell pepper until the vegetables start to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir in cherry tomatoes, spinach, garlic, oregano, basil, and salt and continue cooking until tomatoes are soft and spinach has cooked down, another 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer vegetables to a plate.
- Melt butter in clean skillet over medium heat. Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl and pour into hot butter, swirling skillet to cover entire bottom with egg mixture. Pull up an edge of the omelet with a spatula and tilt pan to allow unset egg to run underneath and cook; continue around pan, lifting omelet edge and tilting pan, until all the egg mixture is set. Sprinkle omelet with salt.
- Spoon cooked asparagus mixture onto one side of the omelet and sprinkle with feta and Cheddar cheeses. Gently fold half the omelet over the vegetables and cheese and press edges lightly to seal in the filling. Cook until filling is hot and Cheddar cheese has melted, 1 to 2 more minutes. Cut in slices to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 321.1 calories, Carbohydrate 5.3 g, Cholesterol 319.9 mg, Fat 27 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 15.5 g, SaturatedFat 11.5 g, Sodium 451.8 mg, Sugar 3.1 g
More about "fetaomelet recipes"
OMELETTE WITH SPINACH AND FETA | RECIPE | KITCHEN STORIES
4.5/5 (108)Category BreakfastServings 2Total Time 15 mins
- In a frying pan, sauté the spinach until wilted. Season to taste with nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Melt butter in frying pan, add eggs. Simmer on medium-low heat for approx. 1 min., then sprinkle spinach and feta on top.
- Fold omelette to close, like you would a letter, and continue to cook until heated through.Transfer to plate and enjoy!
GREEK OMELETTE RECIPE WITH FETA CHEESE - MY GREEK DISH
5/5 (424)Total Time 10 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 318 per serving See details »
BASIC OMELETTE - ANYTIME RECIPES, EGGS 101, Q&A | GET …
Servings 1Total Time 6 minsCategory Healthy RecipesCalories 148 per serving See details »
EASY SPINACH & FETA OMELET | KETODIET BLOG
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins See details »
HOW TO MAKE A FETA CHEESE OMELETTE – MELANIE COOKS
Estimated Reading Time 1 min See details »
OMELET RECIPES - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
See details »
10 BEST FETA CHEESE OMELETTE RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
GARDEN-FRESH OMELETS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Total Time 35 minsCalories 201 per serving
- For salsa, in a medium bowl stir together tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, onion, garlic, parsley, vinegar and 1 teaspoon of the oil. Set aside (see Tip).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, egg product, the water, oregano, salt, black pepper and crushed red pepper. For each omelet, in an 8-inch nonstick skillet heat 1/2 teaspoon of the remaining oil over medium heat. Add 1/2 cup of the egg mixture to skillet. Stir eggs with a spatula until mixture resembles cooked egg pieces surrounded by liquid. Stop stirring, but continue cooking until egg is set. Spoon 1/3 cup of the salsa over one side of the cooked egg mixture. Remove from skillet; fold omelet over the filling. Repeat to make four omelets total.
- Serve each omelet with one-fourth of the remaining salsa. Sprinkle each omelet with 1 tablespoon of the feta cheese.
GREEK OMELETTE CASSEROLE - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
5/5 (3)Total Time 45 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 186 per serving
- Set a skillet over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sauté the spinach and garlic until wilted, about 3 minutes.
SPINACH AND FETA OMELETTE: EASY, HEALTHY & READY IN 15 MINUTES
Servings 1Total Time 12 minsCategory Feta CheeseCalories 449 per serving
- Melt approx. 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat, and sauté the onion and garlic until translucent, 2 to 3 minutes.
SPINACH FETA OMELET RECIPE | SPINACH FETA OMELETTE — THE ...
5/5 (2)Category BreakfastCuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 mins
- Heat an 8-inch omelet pan, or shallow skillet, preferably nonstick, over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil, then when hot add the spinach, season lightly with salt and pepper, and toss for one minute until the spinach is wilted. Transfer to a small plate.
- Return the pan to the heat and add the butter. Let it melt, and swirl the pan so that it coats the bottom evenly. Pour the eggs into the pan and quickly shake and swirl the pan so that the eggs cover the entire bottom of the pan. Let the eggs firm up on the bottom, about 30 seconds, then use a rubber spatula to lift the edges of the omelet up so that any uncooked egg on the top runs underneath. Sprinkle half of the eggs with the sauteed spinach and the feta and let it cook for another 30 seconds; the top should be moist but not quite runny (unless you like it runny). Flip the untopped side of the eggs over the filling, and slide it onto a plate. Garnish with fresh chives if desired.
MEDITERRANEAN SPINACH OMELETTE • UNICORNS IN THE KITCHEN
5/5 (2)Total Time 30 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 300 per serving See details »
MEDITERRANEAN OMELET - TASTE LOVE AND NOURISH
4.5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 1
- Grease the inside of the omelet maker with just a bit of olive oil. Add the spinach, peppers and tomato. Microwave for 30 seconds. Add the egg mixture and give it a stir. Microwave for 2 1/2 minutes or until set in the middle. Add the feta and olives. Fold over and serve with a sprinkling of parsley and additional tomato and cheese if desired.
TOMATO, SPINACH & FETA OMELET RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 2 See details »
See details »
KETO SPINACH AND FETA OMELET | KETO BREAKFAST RECIPES ...
See details »
32 OMELET RECIPES WORTH WAKING UP FOR - TASTE OF HOME
See details »
SPINACH AND FETA CHEESE OMELET - OPRAH.COM
See details »
20 OMELETS THAT PUT YOUR LOCAL DINER TO SHAME | MYRECIPES
See details »
FETA CHEESE AND TOMATO OMELETTE | COMMUNITY RECIPES ...
See details »
THE OMELET RECIPES YOU'LL WANT TO EAT FOR EVERY MEAL ...
See details »
You'll also love