GREEN CHICKEN FINGER SANDWICHES
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a straight-sided baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a pie plate or shallow bowl, mix together the panko and matcha powder. In a separate bowl, mix the flour and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Beat the eggs in a third shallow bowl.
- One tender at a time, dredge the chicken in the seasoned flour, then in the egg, and then in the matcha panko. Place the breaded tenders on the prepared baking sheet. Brush an almond slice with a little beaten egg and place it on the tip of a tender "finger." Repeat with almond slices for the remaining tenders.
- Bake the tenders until lightly golden and cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Place 1 tender in each hot dog bun and squirt ketchup "blood" over the fingers.
CHICKEN PARMESAN SANDWICH
- For the sundried tomato pesto: Put the sundried tomatoes and their oil in a food processor along with the basil, Parmesan and salt. Process to combine.
- For the chicken Parmesan: Season the chicken cutlets on both sides with the salt and pepper. Cut them in half crosswise. Using 3 wide, shallow bowls, place the flour in the first bowl, beaten eggs in the second, and combine the panko, Parmesan and oregano in the third.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Dredge the chicken pieces in the flour to coat lightly, shaking off the excess. Dip the chicken into the egg and then into the panko mixture, pressing gently to adhere the crust to the chicken. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook until golden brown on the first side, 3 to 4 minutes. Gently flip all of the chicken over and layer 1 mozzarella slice on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown and the mozzarella has melted, about 4 more minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to a serving platter, mozzarella-sides up. Spread about 1 tablespoon of Sundried Tomato Pesto on top. Put a tomato slice on 8 of the pieces, and then top them with the remaining 8 pieces, mozzarella sides down, to make little sandwiches. Serve immediately.
GRILLED CHICKEN AND AVOCADO NAPOLEONS
- Place an oven rack in the lower 1/3 of the oven. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the pastry on the prepared baking sheets. Using the tines of a fork, prick the top of the pastry all over. Cover the pastry with parchment paper and place another baking sheet on top. Bake for 25 minutes until golden. Remove the top baking sheets and parchment paper. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat a grill pan or preheat a gas or charcoal grill. Season the chicken with salt and drizzle with olive oil. Grill until the chicken is cooked through, about 5 to 6 minutes on each side. Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and cayenne pepper.
- To assemble the Napoleons: Place 4 pieces pastry on a work surface. Slice each chicken breast diagonally into 6 (1/4-inch thick) slices. Place 3 chicken breast slices on each piece of pastry. Place 1/4 cup of spinach and 1 avocado slice on top. Spread 1 teaspoon of the mayonnaise mixture on the underside of another 4 pieces of pastry to create the middle layer of each Napoleon. Place on top. Repeat the layering. Each Napoleon should be completed with a piece of pastry as its top.
- Arrange the Napoleons on a platter and serve.
ROLLED CHICKEN SANDWICH WITH ARUGULA AND PARSLEY AIOLI
- For the Aioli: Place all the ingredients, except the salt and pepper, in the bowl of a food processor. Blend until the mixture is smooth. Transfer the aioli to a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- For the Sandwich: Add the shredded chicken to the aioli and mix well. Preheat a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium heat. Using tongs, add the tortillas, 1 at a time, and cook until warm, about 30 seconds each side. Place the warm tortillas on a work surface and spread with the chicken mixture, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle the arugula over the chicken mixture. Carefully roll up the tortillas, jelly-roll fashion. Cut each rolled sandwich in half, diagonally, and transfer to a serving platter. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 362, Fat 14.5 grams, SaturatedFat 3 grams, Cholesterol 66 milligrams, Sodium 681 milligrams, Carbohydrate 29 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 29 grams, Sugar 2 grams
GIADA DE LAURENTIIS'S GARLIC AND CITRUS CHICKEN
I watched Giada make this on a recent episode of "Everyday Italian" on the Food Network. It is SO GOOD and pretty easy to prepare. She made the Penne with Spinach Sauce to go with it.
Provided by Kerry Ciulla
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Position the rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 400 degrees F.
- Pat the chicken dry and sprinkle the cavity with salt and pepper. Stuff the cavity with the orange, lemon, and garlic halves. Tie the chicken legs together with kitchen string to help hold its shape. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place a rack in a large roasting pan. Place the chicken, breast side up, on the rack in the pan. Roast the chicken for 1 hour, basting occasionally and adding some chicken broth to the pan, if necessary, to prevent the pan drippings from burning. Whisk the orange juice, lemon juice, oil, oregano, and chopped garlic in a medium bowl to blend. Brush some of the juice mixture over the chicken, after it has baked 1 hour. Continue roasting the chicken until an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the innermost part of the thigh registers 170 degrees F, basting occasionally with the juice mixture and adding broth to the pan, about 45 minutes longer. Transfer the chicken to a platter. Tent with foil while making the sauce (do not clean the pan).
- Place the same roasting pan over medium-low heat. Whisk in any remaining broth and simmer until the sauce is reduced to 1 cup, stirring often, about 3 minutes. Strain into a 2-cup glass measuring cup and discard the solids. Spoon the fat from the top of the sauce. Serve the chicken with the pan sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 637.8, Fat 44.2, SaturatedFat 11.9, Cholesterol 178.2, Sodium 208.2, Carbohydrate 13.7, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 7.2, Protein 45.8
FRIED CHICKEN SANDWICH
- Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of heavy plastic on a solid, level surface. Firmly pound chicken with the smooth side of a meat mallet to an even thickness. Cut each breast in half and place in a bowl. Pour pickle brine on top and let sit for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, mix flour, powdered sugar, salt, paprika, pepper, celery salt, and basil in a bowl.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in another bowl.
- Drain liquid from the chicken and rinse off briefly. Shake any excess liquid from chicken.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large skillet to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Dip each piece of chicken into the flour mixture, then into the egg-milk mixture, then coat again with the flour. Dip each piece again, if desired.
- Deep-fry chicken, 3 pieces at a time, until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Let chicken rest on a cooling rack set over a baking sheet for 5 minutes. While chicken is resting, lightly butter each sandwich bun and toast them in a skillet.
- Add 2 pickle slices to the bottom of each bun, then a chicken piece, then top with the other bun. Repeat to make remaining sandwiches.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 404.7 calories, Carbohydrate 183.2 g, Cholesterol 105.3 mg, Fat 19.9 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 16.5 g, SaturatedFat 5.4 g, Sodium 1440.4 mg, Sugar 3.9 g
GIADA'S ASIAN CHICKEN SALAD
Just watched Giada make this and it looks so light and tasty! Can't wait to try it. Update: did try and have changed the dressing slightly, in agreement with the first review.
Provided by mapaklenk
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- For the salad: Using a vegetable peeler, shave the carrot and add to a large salad bowl. Stir in the cabbage, lettuce, pepper, Thai basil, chicken, almonds, and sesame seeds.
- For the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, if using.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well. Garnish with the chow mein noodles and serve.
- **Cook's Note: To toast the slivered almonds, arrange them in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 8 to 10 minutes until lightly golden. Cool completely before using.
GIADA'S BALSAMIC CHICKEN DRUMETTES
I was thinking about what to cook for tomorrow and I remembered a balsamic-glazed chicken I had in 2 different Italian restaurants. I decided to look for a "similar" recipe and found this one by Giada De Laurentiis. I have not tried it...but will soon! I'll let you know! (Courtesy of FoodNetwork)
Provided by Vanessa
Categories Chicken Thigh & Leg
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix balsamic, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, rosemary, and garlic in a big ziploc bag.
- Shake and squeeze the contents of the bag to dissolve the honey and the brown sugar.
- Add the chicken to the bag and seal trying to leave as little air as possible.
- Marinate in the fridge for 2 hours
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Place chicken on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake until the skin is caramelized (about 30 to 35 minutes).
- Place marinade in a saucepan and bring to a boil; reduce heat to simmer on low heat until it thickens (15minutes).
- Brush some of the cooked marinade over the chicken (once the chicken is cooked).
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and parsley when serving.
More about "giada chicken sandwich recipes"
GIADA’S WEEKNIGHT CHICKEN PARM SANDWICH | GIADZY
Author Giada De LaurentiisTotal Time 17 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 406 per serving
CRISPY CHICKEN SANDWICHES | GIADZY
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada's Holiday Handbook. Episode: Winter Wonderland Party.
- For the chicken: Combine the chicken, buttermilk, lemon and salt in a resealable plastic bag. Seal the bag and toss to coat. Place in the refrigerator and marinate for at least 6 hours or up to overnight.
- Spray a rimmed baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray. Lay the prosciutto flat on the baking sheet and spray with a few more spritzes. Bake until lightly toasted and crispy, about 10 minutes. Allow to cool slightly on the baking sheet, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
GIADA DE LAURENTIIS MAKES HER HEARTY CHICKEN STEW - TODAY
GIADA DE LAURENTIIS' ITALIAN SHEET PAN CHICKEN WITH BREAD SALAD …
GIADA DE LAURENTIIS CHICKEN SALAD RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
BAREFOOT CONTESSA | FRIED CHICKEN SANDWICHES | RECIPES
BEST GIADA DE LAURENTIIS' BEST CHICKEN RECIPES RECIPES, …
10 BEST GIADA CHICKEN RECIPES | YUMMLY
ROLLED CHICKEN SANDWICH WITH ARUGULA AND PARSLEY AIOLI - COOKING …
MAKE 3 DELICIOUS DISHES WITH GIADA'S GO-TO ROAST CHICKEN - TODAY
GIADA'S ROSEMARY GARLIC CHICKEN BURGERS - GIADZY
THE GIADA SANDWICH | GIADZY
GIADA'S GENIUS CHICKEN MARINADE USES A CHILDHOOD STAPLE - GIADZY
10 BEST GIADA CHICKEN SOUP RECIPES | YUMMLY
GIADA'S CHICKEN MARSALA RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
10 BEST GIADA DE LAURENTIIS CHICKEN RECIPES - YUMMLY
GIADA'S CHICKEN BURGERS WITH GARLIC-ROSEMARY MAYONNAISE
GIADA DE LAURENTIIS JUST SHARED A SPRING CHICKEN SALAD THAT’S SO …
GIADA CHICKEN TETRAZZINI RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
GIADA'S FAVORITE SANDWICH RECIPE - TODAY
GIADA'S CHICKEN WITH CHECCA RECIPE - TODAY.COM
GIADA DE LAURENTIIS’ GREEN CHICKEN FINGER SANDWICHES RECIPE – …
GIADA DE LAURENTIIS JUST SHARED A MAKE-AHEAD SANDWICH RECIPE …
HOW TO MAKE GIADA'S GRILLED MINI-CLUB SANDWICHES - YOUTUBE
10 BEST GIADA CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES | YUMMLY
AMALFI CHICKEN GIADA - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND ...
GIADA DELAURENTIIS' 'SKINNY' CHICKEN PARMESAN RECIPE IS TURNING …
CURRIED CHICKEN SANDWICH WITH RADICCHIO AND PANCETTA - COOKING …
COMFORT FEST: GIADA'S TOP CHICKEN DINNERS - COOKING CHANNEL
GIADA DE LAURENTIIS JUST SHARED A SPRING CHICKEN SALAD THAT’S SO …
HOW TO MAKE GIADA'S CURRIED CHICKEN SANDWICH | FOOD NETWORK
GIADA DE LAURENTIIS' SPICY FRIED CHICKEN DRUMETTES - YOUTUBE
10 BEST GIADA CHICKEN PASTA RECIPES | YUMMLY
GIADA'S CHICKEN SALAD (ADAPTED) » THE DEVIL WEARS PARSLEY
GIADA'S GARLIC-ROASTED CHICKEN AND ROOT VEGETABLES
170 GIADA RECIPES IDEAS IN 2022 | GIADA RECIPES, FOOD NETWORK …
GIADA DE LAURENTIIS’ GRILLED CHICKEN INVOLTINI - FAITH MIDDLETON'S ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Is Giada De Laurentiis'chicken marsala dairy free?Though it may be a dish you associate with dining out at your local Italian joint, Giada De Laurentiis has once again shown us just how simple and delicious making dinner at home can be. Giada recently shared a one-pan chicken Marsala recipe that's dairy free and can be easily adjusted to fit your dietary needs.
How do you make a chicken sandwich in a skillet?For the sandwiches: Mix together the flour, breadcrumbs and salt in a shallow bowl. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the grapeseed oil to cover the bottom of the skillet. Remove the chicken from the buttermilk, removing as much of the buttermilk as possible, and dredge in the flour mixture. Place immediately in the hot oil.
How do you make a chicken sandwich with pickles?Let chicken rest on a cooling rack set over a baking sheet for 5 minutes. While chicken is resting, lightly butter each sandwich bun and toast them in a skillet. Add 2 pickle slices to the bottom of each bun, then a chicken piece, then top with the other bun. Repeat to make remaining sandwiches.
How do you cook chicken and mozzarella on the grill?Place a slice of mozzarella on top of each and cover the pan for an additional minute to melt the cheese. Alternatively, you can remove the chicken to a small baking tray, top with the mozzarella and place under the broiler until melted and bubbly, about 2 minutes. Repeat with the remaining chicken.