- Divide tangerines or small oranges among 6 tumblers. Add 2 teaspoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon grated peeled ginger to each glass. Crush the ingredients in the bottom of the glass with a muddler or handle of a wooden spoon. Top each drink with 2 tablespoons tangerine juice and 1/4 cup cachaa (Brazilian sugarcane liquor) or vodka. Fill glasses with ice cubes, stir, and serve.
- Place 2 ginger slices and 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar in each of 12 tumblers. Use a muddler to mash ginger. Add a quartered lime to each; crush with muddler. Fill glasses with coarsely crushed ice, add a scant 1/4 cup cachaca to each, and stir well. Squeeze lime wedges into glasses and serve.
GINGER AND LYCHEE CAIPIRINHAS
- Place 8 rocks glasses on work surface. Place 1 tablespoon ginger syrup , 2 lychees and 1 tablespoon lychee syrup, 4 lime wedges, and 2 teaspoons Velvet Falernum in bottom of each glass. Using muddler or wooden spoon, mash lime wedges. Add 1/4 cup cachaça, then 1 cup ice cubes to each glass and stir to blend.
- Muddle the 2 Tables of Sugar, Fresh Lime and Crushed Ice.
- After this, add the slice of fresh ginger. Muddle some more -- but do not break ginger.
- Add more ice and Rum.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 226, Sodium 0.6, Carbohydrate 25.2, Sugar 25.2
- Add lime quarters, sugar, ginger, and ice to a mixing glass or cocktail shaker; muddle well.
- Fill an 8-ounce glass 3/4 full with crushed ice. Add the cachaca.
- Pour the muddled mixture into glass with cachaca. Stir well to make sure sugar dissolves completely. Garnish with sugar cane stick.
LYCHEE GINGER MARTINI
A fresh and crisp drink. I first made this to serve at an Asian-themed dinner party, and it was great! The original recipe called for crystallized ginger to be placed in the glass, but I felt weird about that so I left it out. I'm not sure what lychee puree is exactly, so I found canned lychees in syrup at my grocery store and blended them for a few minutes. I had to strain it a little through a colander because the lychees didn't blend perfectly so it was a little gross looking, but in the end I came out with a milky liquid that worked well.
Provided by horseplay
Yield 1 martini, 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Rim glass with coarse sugar if desired.
- Place lychee puree, vodka, and triple sec in a shaker with ice.
- Shake until chilled and strain into a martini glass.
- Fill the martini glass with ginger beer.
- Garnish with an exotic fruit such as a lychee or a slice of starfruit.
More about "ginger and lychee caipirinhas recipes"
CAIPIRINHA VARIATIONS: 3 AWESOME WAYS TO MAKE A …
CAIPIRINHA COCKTAIL RECIPE: BRAZIL'S NATIONAL DRINK - THE …
VIRGIN LYCHEE MARTINI RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE LITCHI …
GINGER AND LYCHEE CAIPIRINHAS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
4/5 (1)Servings 8
LYCHEE AND GINGER RECIPES (19) - SUPERCOOK
LYCHEE GINGER MINT FIZZ — BROKE AND COOKING
GINGER MINT CAIPIRINHA RECIPE | A. SMITH BOWMAN DISTILLERY
ROOIBOS & MINT ICED TEA RECIPE WITH LYCHEE, LEMON & GINGER
GINGER AND FIG CAIPIRINHA COCKTAIL RECIPE - DIFFORD'S GUIDE
LYCHEE GINGER FIZZ - SPRINKLES AND SPROUTS
GINGER AND LYCHEE CAIPIRINHAS RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
TANGERINE-GINGER CAIPIRINHAS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
LYCHEE-GINGER GRANITA - THE MISSING LOKNESS
THE BEST GINGER CAIPIRINHA RECIPE! - SUGAR AND CHARM
GINGER AND LYCHEE CAIPIRINHAS | RECIPE | LYCHEE, GINGER, WATCH PARTY
LYCHEE AND GINGER COOLER - THE MISSING LOKNESS
10 BEST FRESH LYCHEE RECIPES | YUMMLY
VIRGIN LYCHEE GINGER MOJITO - CARVE YOUR CRAVING
GINGER AND LYCHEE CAIPIRINHAS - PINTEREST.COM
10 BEST LYCHEE FRUIT RECIPES | YUMMLY
RECIPE LYCHEE AND GINGER ICE - IMPORTFOOD.COM
GINGER-LIME CAIPIRINHAS | FOOD CHANNEL
LYCHEE CAIPIRINHA - BBMAG.CO.UK
LYCHEE RECIPES FOR DESSERTS
GINGER LIME LYCHEE MARTINI COCKTAIL RECIPE – LUNAR HARD SELTZER
LYCHEE & GINGER SORBET - BBC GOOD FOOD MIDDLE EAST
HOW TO MAKE A BLUEBERRY-GINGER CAIPIRINHA - A NO-MIXER COCKTAIL
GINGER LYCHEE SANGRIA BLANCA - THE FLAVOR BENDER
LYCHEE EYEBALLS AND HALLOWEEN COCKTAILS | RECIPES
FIERY GINGER CAIPIRINHA RECIPE BY HANNAH HOSKINS - THE DAILY MEAL
GINGER LYCHEE MOJITO - THE LITTLE FERRARO KITCHEN
STRAWBERRY, PINEAPPLE AND LYCHEE CAIPIRINHA - 1883 MAISON ROUTIN
TREAT ME: CHOCOLATE GINGER LYCHEES - THE KITCHENMAID
You'll also love