FRUIT 'N' CREAM CREPES
- In a small bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour., In an 8-in. nonstick skillet, melt 1 teaspoon butter. Stir batter; pour about 2 tablespoons into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Make 3 more crepes, adding remaining butter to skillet as needed., For filling, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth. Spread 1 rounded tablespoon on each crepe; top with 1/4 cup fruit and roll up. Sprinkle with remaining confectioners' sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 329 calories, Fat 17g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 110mg cholesterol, Sodium 273mg sodium, Carbohydrate 38g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
CINNAMON APPLE CREPES
Apples are one of my favorite fruits and this dessert is a yummy combination sweet crepes filled with a delicious apple cinnamon filling and then topped with sweetened whipped cream. It's great for breakfast or dessert.
Provided by Cheryl Norris
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Prepare the crepe batter and cook the crepes according to this Crepe Recipe.
- If making the crepes the day before, stack them, place them in a freezer bag and store them in the refrigerator. If making them and serving them the same day, stack them on a place and keep at room temperature.
- Place the ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, ground allspice and salt in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Peel and chop the apples into 1-inch cubes. Place them in a bowl and sprinkle with the lemon juice and toss the apples to coat them.
- Melt the butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat, when it starts to bubble add the brown sugar and stir until the brown sugar-butter mixture until the sugar is thoroughly mixed in with the butter and just starts to bubble.
- Add the apples in a single layer, turn the heat up to medium-high heat and cook the apples until half the liquid is evaporated. When the apples are cooking at the beginning, they will release a lot of liquid, so the amount of liquid in the pan will increase by a lot. Add the spice mixture and stir to mix in the spices and continue to cook the apples until most of the liquid has evaporated and a thick syrup remains
- Occasionally stir the apples to make sure they don't burn, but for the most part let them cook undisturbed so they caramelize but are still a little firm by the time the liquid is evaporated and they have start caramelize.
- Remove the apples from the heat and spoon them into a wide bowl. Scrape the pan to get all the syrup.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 561 kcal, Carbohydrate 76 g, Protein 13 g, Fat 24 g, SaturatedFat 15 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 182 mg, Sodium 399 mg, Fiber 9 g, Sugar 43 g, UnsaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 serving
LEMON, GINGER, AND CINNAMON FLAVORED WATER
- Wash lemons and ginger. Slice lemons; peel and thinly slice ginger. Place lemon slices, ginger slices, and cinnamon sticks in a large pitcher; fill container with water. Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 4.6 calories, Carbohydrate 2 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 0.2 g, Sodium 7.7 mg
GINGER-CINNAMON FRUIT DIP
This is a simple and tasty snack developed by the Taste of Home Test Kitchen. There are similar recipes here on RZ, but most had brown sugar added, and this one is at least slightly different than all those already posted. This is light tasting and refreshing. It is recommended as a brunch recipe or snack. It is definitely a welcome change from chips and dip! Cooking time refers to chilling time.
Provided by ThreeFish
Yield 3/4 cup, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, cream cheese, ginger and cinnamon until blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with fruit.
GINGER, CINNAMON, NUTMEG FRUIT FILLED CREPES
I would've never thought of this spice combo for a crepe. I haven't made yet. I think this would be delicious with bananas.
Provided by ChefRed
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 17
- For crepes: Combine ngredients in blender or food processor and blend 1 minute. Refrigerate 1 hour. Using crepe pan, coat lightly with butter or oil and turn crepes once, cook till edges just brown. Finish the rest of the crepes, and set aside.
- For filling: Combine cream cheese, vanilla and sugar and blend till creamy. Assemble: Down center of each crepe, spread 2 T cheese mixture. Wash and cut fruit into thin slices. Place fruit slices on cheese. Dot with butter and sprinkle with brown sugar. Fold and place in 9x13" oblong baking dish, seam side down. Finish all. Bake @ 325 for 10-15 minutes till heated through.Arrange on serving plates. For whipped topping: Combine sugar and cream and beat on high till soft peaks form. Serve over warm crepes.
- Any Fresh fruit in season is wonderful. The rest of the recipe is done the same.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 625.8, Fat 37.3, SaturatedFat 21.2, Cholesterol 148.9, Sodium 285, Carbohydrate 64.5, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 39.6, Protein 10.6
More about "ginger cinnamon nutmeg fruit filled crepes recipes"
GINGER CINNAMON CREPES RECIPE- SAVORY SPIN
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 1 hrCuisine AmericanCalories 220 per serving
- Add the eggs, milk, water, salt, gluten free flour, melted butter, vanilla, cardamom and ginger into a blender and blend until all ingredients are well incorporated.
FABULOUS FRUIT-FILLED CREPES (GF) - THE NOURISHING HOME
SWEET CREPES WITH SUMMER FRUITS - AN AFFAIR FROM THE …
30 SWEET & SAVORY CREPE FILLING IDEAS YOU NEED TO TRY
GLUTEN-FREE GINGERSNAP CREPES RECIPE FULL OF A
318 EASY AND TASTY GINGER CINNAMON CAKE RECIPES BY …
11 GINGER-FLAVORED DESSERT RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
CINNAMON CREPES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (1)Calories 62 per serving
FRUIT-FILLED RECIPE: PUMPKIN-GINGER CRUMB CAKE
10 BEST GINGER CINNAMON OATMEAL RECIPES - YUMMLY
ESSENTIAL HERBS AND SPICES, PART 5: CINNAMON, GINGER, NUTMEG
CREPES RECIPE WITH EASY APPLE-CINNAMON FILLING
GINGER- AND CINNAMON-INFUSED RECIPES - PREVENTION
SOFT GINGER & CINNAMON COOKIES - JULIA'S CUISINE
10 BEST GINGER CINNAMON CAKE RECIPES - YUMMLY
10 BEST CINNAMON NUTMEG DRINK RECIPES - YUMMLY
34 BEST CREPE FILLING IDEAS (RECIPES YOU NEED TO TRY!)
GINGER CINNAMON CAKE RECIPES (340) - COOKPAD
APPLE CRISP WITH GINGER - EASY & DELICIOUS! - RACHEL COOKS®
BERRY-FILLED CINNAMON CREPES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SWEET CINNAMON CREPES WITH CREAM AND BERRIES - BAKED AMBROSIA
CINNAMON SUGAR CREPES ⋆ SUGAR, SPICE AND GLITTER
10 BEST CINNAMON NUTMEG TEA RECIPES - YUMMLY
10 BEST GINGER FRUIT CAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
GINGER CINNAMON RECIPES | RECIPEBRIDGE RECIPE SEARCH
GINGERBREAD CREPES WITH GINGER CRANBERRY COMPOTE - NUTMEG …
WARM UP WITH CINNAMON, NUTMEG AND GINGER-INFUSED COCKTAILS
62 BEST CINNAMON, NUTMEG, HONEY & GINGER IDEAS IN 2022 - PINTEREST
GINGERBREAD CUPCAKES WITH CINNAMON CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
You'll also love