MY GRANDMA'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
This is just the way l love it!!
Provided by Jaimie D
Categories Desserts Candy Recipes Fudge Recipes Peanut Butter
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Mix together the peanut butter and marshmallow cream in a bowl; set aside. Lightly grease a square glass dish with butter.
- Stir together the sugar and milk in a saucepan over medium-high heat; stirring occasionally, bring to a boil at 234 degrees F (110 degrees C) and then immediately remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter mixture and the vanilla; pour into the prepared dish and allow to cool to room temperature before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290.6 calories, Carbohydrate 44.9 g, Cholesterol 1.1 mg, Fat 11.1 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 5.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.4 g, Sodium 111.1 mg, Sugar 39.9 g
GRANDMA'S CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
This old-fashioned style of peanut butter fudge is not that easy to find out there. The ones I tend to run across always seem to be the soft, creamy version, which is not what I'm into. If it's going to feel like peanut butter in my mouth, then what's the point? No, I want something that feels dense and firm in my fingers but will almost instantly liquefy in when it hits my tongue.
Provided by Chef John
Categories Desserts Candy Recipes Fudge Recipes Peanut Butter
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Sift sugar through a fine-mesh strainer into a large bowl.
- Heat butter and peanut butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk to combine and cook until bubbles appear on the edges, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in salt and vanilla extract. Pour over powdered sugar in the bowl. Mix together using a spatula until smooth.
- Spread mixture into an 8x8-inch baking pan lined with plastic wrap. Wrap fully and refrigerate until firm enough to cut but not too hard, 1 to 3 hours.
- Unwrap fudge and cut into small cubes. Let warm up on the counter before cutting if needed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 95.2 calories, Carbohydrate 8.3 g, Cholesterol 9.5 mg, Fat 6.7 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 1.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 43.3 mg, Sugar 7.5 g
GRANDMA'S NO-COOK PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
I just got this from my sister today, who told me my Grandma used to make this. Posting in response to a request :) *cook time is fridge time *** Just in case you don't read the reviews of recipes, this is most definitely a soft fudge, it doesn't set up firm like typical fudge!
Provided by Marlene.
Yield 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Mix all ingredients WELL.
- (using your hands actually mixes it the best).
- Press into an 8x8" pan.
- (A light spray of Pam is ok).
- Toss into the fridge for at least an hour to set up.
- Cut into 2" squares.
GRANDMA EVELYN'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
This is an old fashioned recipe for Creamy Peanut butter fudge. This recipe is at least 100 years old. My grandmother made this for Us and also sold it at Church bake sales where it was hugely popular amung the residents of her town.
Provided by Lisa Reinbolt - Roc
Yield 36 Pieces, 25-30 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- First you will need the following utensils:.
- 1 Heavy Stock Pot.
- 1 Small Glass of Cold Tap Water.
- Wooden Spoon.
- 1 Greased 9x12 in Cake Pan.
- Place first 3 ingredients in Pot, and over Medium High Heat bring to a rolling boil. *Stirring Constantly* to prevent Burning.
- Once you have reached a rolling boil , continue to boil for several Minutes.
- Take your teaspoon and gather up a small amount and drop it into the glass of cold water. If it forms a soft ball, it is done. If not, continue to boil for another minute or two until it does.
- Once it has reached the soft ball stage, Immediately remove from heat and add the remainder of the ingredients in this order:.
- Marshmallow fluff , Peanut butter, Vanilla and nuts.
- Immediately pour into cake pan and spread if necessary. Let Cool at room.
- This Fudge can be stored in the freezer for up to one year wrapped tightly in Plastic wrap and then in Foil.
- Wonderful for the holidays or that special gift for someone You love.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 342.5, Fat 14.3, SaturatedFat 5.1, Cholesterol 15.2, Sodium 144.2, Carbohydrate 50.6, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 42.8, Protein 6
GRANDMA'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
- Gather all ingredients and measure them out. Line a 9x13 cookie sheet with heavy duty foil, set aside.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large (5 qt.) pan. Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Cook for 6 minutes or to 234 degrees on a candy thermometer. Carefully add vanilla-substance (will bubble when added). Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter chips and marshmallow cream until smooth. Add chopped nuts (opt).
- Pour mixture into prepared cookie sheet. Let cool and firm. When cooled remove from pan with foil. Wrap foil around fudge to seal, will keep in a cool dry place for 7-10 days (if your family does not find it). Slice into bite size pieces and enjoy. Keep covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0 g, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 g, Sodium 0 g, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
More about "grandmas peanut butter fudge recipes"
GRANDMA'S MAGIC PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE | RECIPELION.COM
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
GRANDMA'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Total Time 24 mins
- Combine sugar and next 3 ingredients in a 2-quart heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring until butter melts. Using a pastry brush dipped in hot water, brush down any sugar crystals on sides of pan. Cook, without stirring, until a candy thermometer registers 235° (soft ball stage). Remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes. Pour hot syrup over peanut butter mixture in bowl. (Do not scrape sides of pan.) Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth. Quickly pour into prepared pieplate. Cool completely. Cut candy into pieces.
- Tips: Grandma probably used the stage method to determine her candy's readiness, but a thermometer will give you more consistent results. Be sure to check that your thermometer works accurately and adjust accordingly if it doesn't. For example: if water boils at 212° on your thermometer, your thermometer works accurately. If it boils at 210°, cook this recipe to 233°; if the boiling point on your thermometer is 214°, cook this recipe to 237°. Be sure that the bulb of the candy thermometer is fully submerged in syrup but does not touch bottom of saucepan. Don't beat candy too long; it hardens quickly as it cools. Beating candy in a separate bowl helps prevent the grainy texture that results from accidentally scraping any crystals off sides of pan.
GRANDMA'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
PEANUT BUTTER RECIPE: GRANDMA’S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BY VIVIBO – …
CLASSIC PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
GRANDMA'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - YUM TASTE
GRANDMA'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - CRECIPE.COM
GRANDMA’S SECRET INGREDIENT FUDGE (CHOCOLATE CHEESE FUDGE)
GRANDMA'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST …
GRANDMA'S CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - GRAPES AND SPLENDOR
GRANDMA’S OLD FASHIONED PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE
A SIMPLE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE FROM GRANDMA
GRANDMAS PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPES RECIPES ALL YOU …
GRANDMA'S SOFT PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - COOK. CRAFT. LOVE.
HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST …
GRANDMA S PEANUTBUTTER FUDGE - COOKEATSHARE
GRANDMAS PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
GRANNY'S OLD FASHIONED PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE – RECIPE …
GRANDMA'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
GRANDMA’S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - EVERYDAY DISHES
GRANDMA'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
HOW TO MAKE GRANDMA’S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
GRANDMA'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
GRANDMA S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE
GRANDMA'S CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE | RECIPE IN 2022 | BUTTERY …
GRANDMA’S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - FOOD WISHES VIDEO RECIPES
GRANDMA S NO COOK PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
GRANDMA'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE 2 RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
2-INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - MSN.COM
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - TIDYMOM®
GRANDMA'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - PEANUT BUTTER
GRANDMA EVELYN S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
MY GRANDMA'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - PEANUT BUTTER
GRANDMA'S OLD-FASHIONED CHOCOLATE FUDGE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GRANDMA MARTIN'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - BIGOVEN
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE CAKE – GRANDMA'S OVEN
GRANDMA'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE | RECIPESTY
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love