EASY GREEN ONION DIP
Change up your parties with this easy green onion dip recipe! Easy to make and full of flavor, serve it with crusty bread or tortilla chips.
Provided by Jenny Bullistron
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a food processor, pulse the cream cheese and sour cream until well combined. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 111 calories, Carbohydrate 3 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 30 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 10 grams fat, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 2 grams protein, SaturatedFat 6 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 94 grams sodium, Sugar 2 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 3 grams unsaturated fat
HOMEMADE GREEN ONION DIP RECIPE
Made from fresh ingredients, this green onion dip recipe is a healthier stand in. Add it to your next game day event or holiday appetizer table.
Provided by Kris Bordessa
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Finely slice green onions.
- Mix dry ingredients together and sliced green onions together.
- Stir spices into the sour cream; mix well.
- Let dip sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour so the flavors can come together. Serve with your favorite chips or homemade sweet potato chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 153 calories, Carbohydrate 3 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 39 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 15 grams fat, Protein 1 grams protein, SaturatedFat 8 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1 grams, Sodium 547 milligrams sodium, Sugar 2 grams sugar, UnsaturatedFat 0 grams unsaturated fat
GREEN ONION DIP
- In blender or food processor blend all ingredients until almost smooth.
- Cover; chill.
GREEN ONION DIP
An easy fresh green onion dip that I have been making for years, ever since a friend brought it to a party and gave me the recipe. I've made a few changes in the preparation, mainly for simplification. He grated his green onions, I cut them into 1/2 to 3/4 inch pieces and puree them with my Braun hand blender. It's less painful than grating my knuckles along with the onions!
Provided by cam78665
Categories < 4 Hours
Yield 2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Clean onions and cut into 1/2 to 3/4 inch pieces. Put onions and 1/8 cup milk into blending container. Puree until smooth.
- Pour pureed onion mixture into cream cheese and beat well with hand mixer.
- Add all other ingredients and continue to beat with hand mixer until well blended.
- Cover and put in refrigerator for at least 2 hours to allow granules to finish disolving and flavors to marry.
- NOTE: You can add additional milk a few drops at a time until the consistency is to your liking.
- NOTE 2: The measurements on the garlic powder and the bouillion granules is where I start. Sometimes, after it has chilled for 2 hours, I taste it and may possibly add more seasoning.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 814, Fat 78.7, SaturatedFat 44.3, Cholesterol 252.3, Sodium 1157.9, Carbohydrate 15.4, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 9.1, Protein 15.5
EVERYTHING ONION DIP
This onion dip is made with everything onions and is everything you'd ever want in an onion dip. Yellow, red, and green onions join savory shallots, flavorful chives, and the key ingredient, dried onion, which makes it taste like the French onion dip of your childhood. You can serve this dip with anything and everything, but if you have to pick, serve it with some sturdy, top-shelf potato chips for any big game or party. And if you're lucky enough to have leftovers, it makes the best baked potato topping!
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Cut both ends off the yellow onion and cut evenly into 2 halves. Remove and discard skin. Place onion halves on a cutting board with cut-sides down. Make vertical slices against the grain, then turn and slice across the cuts to chop. Chop again if you'd like smaller pieces. You should have about 2 cups chopped onion.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Transfer onion and salt into the hot oil. Cook until onions are deep brown in color, 7 to 8 minutes. Add shallots and red onions; stir and saute until they start to soften and sweeten, 3 to 4 minutes. Turn off the heat and stir in garlic and dried onion. Set aside to cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, pepper, cayenne, and cooled onion mixture; mix until thoroughly combined. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 4 to 12 hours, or overnight.
- Remove dip from the refrigerator and stir in green onions and chives. Taste and adjust seasoning. Transfer dip into a serving bowl and garnish with more green onions and chives to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 107.3 calories, Carbohydrate 2.7 g, Cholesterol 11 mg, Fat 10.6 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, Sodium 130.3 mg, Sugar 0.7 g
GREEN ONION CAKES
- Use a fork to mix flour and boiling water in a large bowl. Knead dough into a ball. Cover bowl with plastic wrap; let dough rest for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Evenly divide dough into 16 pieces. Roll each piece into a 1/4 inch thick circle. Brush each circle with oil, season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with about 1 teaspoon of green onions. Roll up, cigar style; coil each pancake and pinch open ends together to form a disc. Roll each circle flat to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large skillet. Fry cakes until golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side. Add more oil between batches, if necessary.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 49.1 calories, Carbohydrate 2.1 g, Fat 4.6 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 0.5 g, SaturatedFat 0.7 g, Sodium 25 mg, Sugar 0.7 g
GREEN ONION DIP I
- In an electric blender or food processor, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, green onion, parsley, mustard, and garlic. Blend until smooth. Cover and chill before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 175.7 calories, Carbohydrate 2 g, Cholesterol 15.4 mg, Fat 18.6 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.9 g, SaturatedFat 4.7 g, Sodium 126.8 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
More about "green onion dip i recipes"
ROASTED GREEN ONION DIP | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
32 GREEN ONION RECIPES YOU'LL WANT TO MAKE TODAY
20 GREEN ONION RECIPES TO USE UP A BUNCH - A COUPLE …
ONION DIP RECIPES - FRENCH, GREEN ONION & MORE | TASTE …
FRESH GREEN ONION DIP RECIPE | LIVESTRONG.COM
GREEN ONION DIP - CINCYSHOPPER
SOUR CREAM AND GREEN ONION DIP - WORDS OF …
TANGY GREEN ONION DIP RECIPE! - BOWL ME OVER
SUPER EASY SPICY GREEN ONION DIP - COOKING CHAT
CREAMY GREEN ONION DIP | 12 TOMATOES
GREEN ONION DIP I RECIPE | COOKTHISMEAL.COM
BACON GREEN ONION DIP - THE MIDNIGHT BAKER
THIS EASY CHEDDAR, GREEN ONION & OLIVE DIP IS SURPRISINGLY YUMMY
IGA FOOD STORES - RECIPE: DRIED CRANBERRY AND GREEN ONION DIP
EASY GREEN ONION DIP | OFF THE MUCK MARKET
3-INGREDIENT SPINACH GREEN ONION DIP RECIPE | LITTLE SPICE JAR
GREEN ONION PARMESAN DIP | CANADIAN LIVING
GREEN ONION CHIP DIP - SWEETPEA LIFESTYLE
GREEN ONION DIP WITH GREEK YOGURT AND JALAPEñOS - SIP BITE GO
EMBRACING THE GREEN ONION (A DIP RECIPE) | BETHANY HAMILTON
GREEN ONION DIP - STETTED
GREEN ONION DIP RECIPE WITH SOUR CREAM » SLOW LIVING KITCHEN
MOM’S GREEN ONION DIP - NEW ENGLAND TODAY
CREAMY KETO GREEN ONION DIP - RULED ME - RECIPES
EASY GREEN ONION DIP - YAY KOSHER
GREEN ONION DIP RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
EASY GREEN OLIVE DIP (0NLY 5 INGREDIENTS!) - GARNISH WITH LEMON
GREEN ONION DIP (EASY & CREAMY) TAKE TWO TAPAS
BACON CHEDDAR AND GREEN ONION DIP RECIPE — A FULL LIVING
73 RECIPES FOR GREEN ONIONS AND SCALLIONS - EPICURIOUS
GREEN ONION RANCH DRESSING AND DIP - THE WELL SEASONED MOM
GREEN ONION DIP I | RECIPESTY
GREEN ONION DIP RECIPE | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR UNIVERSAL RECIPE BOX
GREEN ONIONS DIP – EVERYTHING TO TASTE
KRAFT GREEN ONION DIP RECIPE - DEPORECIPE.CO
EASY CREAM CHEESE DIP WITH GREEN ONIONS - ATTAINABLE …
CREAMY GARLIC AND GREEN ONION DIP | GREEK GIRLS GOURMET
GREEN ONION DIP RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
"CREAMY GREEN ONION DIP" - CHOWDOWN LOWDOWN
You'll also love