SPINACH AND GREEN APPLE SALAD
- In a small bowl whisk together the oil, vinegar and mustard. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the spinach with the dressing until evenly coated then divide the spinach among 4 serving plates.
- Core the apple and slice it into matchsticks. Sprinkle a quarter of the apple pieces on top of each salad. Follow with the walnut pieces. Serve immediately.
APPLE AND WALNUT SALAD
This apple walnut salad delivers sweet and tangy flavor to simple salad greens with a quick apple cider vinaigrette, cranberries and Gorgonzola cheese. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings (1 cup each).
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a salad bowl, combine the first eight ingredients., In a small bowl, whisk the cider, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper; gradually whisk in oil. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
WINTER GREEN SALAD WITH GREEN APPLE VINAIGRETTE
- Combine greens, celery, and apples in a large bowl. Whisk together both vinegars and the shallot. Slowly whisk in the oil, and season with salt and pepper. Toss the salad ingredients with some of the vinaigrette. Garnish with shaved Parmigiano.
SIMPLE FALL GREEN SALAD WITH APPLES & PECANS
A refreshing (and refreshingly simple!) side salad with crisp apples, toasted pecans, crunchy celery, and a light dressing made with cider vinegar and pure maple syrup.
Provided by Kare for Kitchen Treaty
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Add all ingredients for the Cider-Maple Vinaigrette to the bottom of your salad bowl. Whisk until blended. Set aside.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spread pecans on a rimmed cookie sheet. Place in preheated oven and cook, stirring once or twice, until fragrant and slightly browned, about 4 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- If desired, in a small bowl, toss the apple matchsticks with the lemon juice. This will help prevent them from browning - see note below.
- Add lettuce, apples, and celery to the salad bowl. Toss until all of the greens are lightly coated with the dressing.
- Top with toasted pecans and serve.
GREENS, APPLE AND WALNUT SALAD
I created this one night with what I had on hand. Simple and yummy, and a change from the same old tossed salad.
Provided by Messy44
Categories Salad Dressings
Yield 1 large salad
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix greens, apple, cranberries, and walnuts in large bowl.
- Mix dressing ingredients in small bowl, pour over salad. Toss. Sprinkle parmesan on top.
- Can substitute bleu cheese crumbles for the parmesan, if desired. Can also add a bit of red onion, if you like (I don't).
GREEN APPLE SALAD WITH BLUEBERRIES, FETA, AND WALNUTS
- Layer salad greens, Granny smith apple, walnuts, feta cheese, cranberries, and green onions in a large bowl.
- Combine vegetable oil, blueberries, extra-virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt in a food processor or blender; pulse into a smooth dressing.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss to combine. Chill until serving.
People also searched
More about "green salad with apple recipes"
APPLE SALAD (APPLE SALAD RECIPE WITH BUTTER LETTUCE)
2019-05-20 · This leafy green Apple Salad Recipe features fresh produce and ingredients like butter lettuce, crisp apples, red and green onions, and maytag blue …
FAVORITE GREEN SALAD RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
2019-11-13 · For a salad with greater longevity, swap a big bunch of chopped kale (thick ribs removed) for the spring greens. Kale is a more hardy green that can withstand a long soak in dressing—in fact, it gets better as it marinates. At this rate, you could also add the apples…
- Toast the pepitas: In a medium-sized skillet, toast the pepitas over medium heat, stirring frequently, until they are turning golden on the edges and making little popping noises (if using pecans instead, warm them just until they are fragrant). Transfer the pepitas to a small bowl to cool.
- Make the dressing: In a cup or jar, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, honey, mustard and salt until well blended. Season to taste with pepper.
- Just before serving, chop the apple into thin, bite-sized pieces. Place your greens in a large serving bowl. Top with sliced apple, dried cranberries and toasted pepitas. Use a fork to crumble the goat cheese over the salad.
- Drizzle the salad with just enough dressing to lightly coat the leaves once tossed (you probably won’t need all of it). Gently toss to mix all of the ingredients and serve!
12 BEST GREEN SALAD RECIPES – A COUPLE COOKS
2019-09-17 · Here's another simple green salad recipe, this one starring leafy green kale! Raw kale can sometimes have a bitter taste. But with this flavor popping Italian-style dressing of lemon, Parmesan cheese, and garlic, the bitter taste of the kale is mellowed and melds beautifully with the other flavors. Plus, the sturdy texture of the kale holds up well in a salad…
- Chop romaine and lettuce. Thinly slice the shallot. Peel and chop cucumber. Slice tomatoes and olives in half.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the salad, including the dressing, and toss to combine. If making in advance, refrigerate the components separately; bring the dressing to room temperature before serving.
APPLE, PECAN & FETA GREEN SALAD | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY ...
2013-09-23 · Place greens onto a large plate or into a wide salad bowl. Top with apples, feta, and pecans. Garnish with red onion on the side, if using. Drizzle with balsamic dressing just before serving. For the dressing: Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a bowl until sugar dissolves and dressing comes together and emulsifies. This dressing recipe ...
10 BEST GREEN SALAD WITH APPLES RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-09-12 · Mixed Green Salad with Warm Cream Cheese Croutons PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese. KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, chopped fresh thyme, garlic and 5 more. Long Live the Irish Green Salad! Food.com. green bell pepper, salt, cream, …
See details »
10 BEST MIXED GREEN SALAD WITH APPLES RECIPES | YUMMLY
Hearty Greens With Cheese, Salami, and Green Olives IngridStevens. pink lady apple, pitted green olives, Dijon mustard, red wine vinegar and 5 more. Mixed Green Salad With Blue Cheese Crumbles, Apples, and Candied Walnuts Garnish With Lemon. blue cheese, Dijon mustard, canola oil, mixed salad greens…
See details »
MIXED GREEN SALAD WITH APPLE PIE VINAIGRETTE RECIPE BY ...
2020-07-12 · 1 apple, such as Fuji or Gala, with skin on, thinly sliced; 1 Tablespoon lemon juice; 8 Cups mixed salad greens; 1/2 Cup julienne-cut Cheddar cheese; 1/2 Cup dried cranberries; 1/2 Cup Apple Pie Spice Glazed Walnuts (recipe …
GREEN SALAD WITH APPLES AND TOASTED WALNUTS RECIPE
2009-09-15 · Instructions Checklist. Step 1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spread walnut pieces on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake walnuts for 5 to 8 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, until just toasted. Pour into a bowl to cool. Advertisement. Step 2. Place apples …
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spread walnut pieces on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake walnuts for 5 to 8 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, until just toasted. Pour into a bowl to cool.
- Place apples in a bowl and toss with 1 Tbsp. vinegar. In a small bowl, whisk together remaining vinegar, mustard, shallot and sugar; season with salt and pepper. Whisking constantly, drizzle in olive oil and continue to whisk until smoothly blended.
APPLE WALNUT SALAD WITH BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE - LITTLE BROKEN
2019-09-25 · Instructions. Prepare the vinaigrette: in a small bowl, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, and honey. Whisk until blended. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Assemble the salad: in a large bowl combine the lettuce, apples…
- in a small bowl, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, and honey. Whisk until blended. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- in a large bowl combine the lettuce, apples, red onions, walnuts, and feta. Drizzle with desired amount of vinaigrette and serve immediately. You’ll have leftover vinaigrette, which can be refrigerated in an airtight container for at least one week, if not more.
MIXED GREEN SALAD WITH APPLE AND GOUDA | GIRL HEART FOOD®
2017-11-20 · More Easy Salad Recipes . Winter Green Salad; Cucumber Melon Salad with Bocconcini; Lentil Salad with Tuna; If you make this apple and Gouda mixed green salad, be sure to leave a …
- Arrange baby arugula and spinach in bowl. Add Gouda cheese, red onion, apple, unsalted pumpkin seeds, walnuts and homemade croutons. Mix to combine.
- Place olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, dijon mustard, salt and black pepper together in a jar, cover, and shake to combine.
APPLE, WALNUT, AND BACON GREEN SALAD | RICARDO
Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper. In a small pot, bring the maple syrup and butter to a boil. Cook for 2 minutes. Add walnuts. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, until the sugar …
- In a vinaigrette blender, shake all the ingredients until the dressing is creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
GREEN SALAD WITH APPLES & MAPLE-WALNUT DRESSING RECIPE ...
Recipes; Green Salad with Apples and Maple-Walnut Dressing; Green Salad with Apples and Maple-Walnut Dressing. Rating: 3.5 stars. 3 Ratings. 5 star values: 1 4 star values: 1 3 star values: 0 2 star values: 1 1 star values: 0 Read Reviews Add Review 3 Ratings 3 Reviews This salad …
- Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over salad; toss gently to coat.
GREEN SALAD WITH APPLES AND ALMONDS, VERY SIMPLE RECIPE
2014-08-25 · Simple Green Salad with Apples and Almonds. Step 1: Rinse the lettuce and cut it in smaller pieces. Put the lettuce in a bowl or on a salad plate. Step 2: Rinse the cucumber and apple and dice them. Mix them with the lettuce. Step 3: Dice the avocado and put them on top of the salad. We have made a simple guide how to dice an avocado the very ...
APPLE CABBAGE SALAD WITH WALNUTS AND BLUE CHEESE | LAST ...
2021-09-20 · Combine the ingredients. In a big bowl, stir together the green cabbage, red cabbage, apples, scallions, walnuts, blue cheese and parsley. Make the vinaigrette. Whisk the minced garlic, whole grain mustard, champagne vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Drizzle the vinaigrette into the salad.
See details »
GREEN SALAD WITH APPLES, CRANBERRIES AND PEPITAS RECIPE ...
2021-08-11 · Berry Fruit Salad Recipes; Green Salad with Apples, Cranberries and Pepitas; Green Salad with Apples, Cranberries and Pepitas delicious ingredients. Share; Like 2 ; 15m; Serves 4; Easy (1) Share it on your social network: Or you can just copy and share this url. Ingredients. For green salad: 5 oz (about 5 cups) Spring mix salad greens: 1 Granny Smith apples large or 2 small : ⅓ cup ...
See details »
APPLE WALNUT SALAD WITH STILTON CHEESE | A WELL-SEASONED ...
Mixed Greens Salad Recipe. This vibrant and colorful Mixed Greens Salad has been a favorite of mine for years. It’s like magic, the way the varying flavors, textures and colors of the ingredients combine together in just the right way. The result is a fresh, fruity, crunchy tossed salad that makes a perfect starter or side dish for any fall or winter dinner. The British have known for years ...
See details »
MIXED GREENS WITH LENTILS & SLICED APPLE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
This salad with lentils, feta and apple is a satisfying vegetarian entree to whip together for lunch. To save time, swap in drained canned lentils--just make sure to look for low-sodium and give them a rinse before adding them to the salad. 347 calories; protein 12.7g; carbohydrates 48.1g; dietary ...
See details »
OUR TOP 10 GREEN SALADS—ALL 5-STAR RATED | TASTE OF HOME
See details »
RED CABBAGE SALAD WITH APPLES - VEGETABLE SALAD RECIPES
Red Cabbage Salad with Apples. This easy red cabbage salad is full of vitamins. The salad should sit for at least 1 hour to develop its full flavor before eating. 165 calories; protein 1.7g; carbohydrates 27.1g; fat 7.1g; sodium 612.7mg. prep:15 mins. additional:1 hr. total:1 hr 15 mins. Servings:4. Yield:4 servings. Ingredients. ½ medium head red cabbage, shredded; 1 teaspoon salt; 2 red ...
See details »
APPLE SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Green Apple Salad With Blueberries, Feta, And Walnuts. Green Apple Salad With Blueberries, Feta, And Walnuts . Rating: 4.6 stars. 5 . This salad is easy, delicious, and always a hit! By DezCez. Elise's Favorite Waldorf Salad. Elise's Favorite Waldorf Salad . Rating: 4.39 stars. 23 . A slightly sweet salad with a touch of cinnamon. By Gina Maling. Waldorf Salad with Yogurt. Waldorf Salad with ...
See details »
APPLE WALNUT FETA SALAD RECIPES
Layer salad greens, Granny smith apple, walnuts, feta cheese, cranberries, and green onions in a large bowl. Combine vegetable oil, blueberries, extra-virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt in a food processor or blender; pulse into a smooth dressing. Pour dressing over salad; toss to combine. Chill until serving. People also searched. apple lettuce salad with walnuts. salad with apples ...
See details »
16 BEST APPLE SALAD RECIPES - EASY FALL SALADS WITH APPLES
2018-06-25 · Courtesy of Creme de la Crumb. 9 of 16. Apple Pecan Salad with Maple Vinaigrette. Top this salad with homemade maple vinaigrette for a perfect complement to crunchy apples. Get the recipe at Creme de la Crumb. Courtesy of Cooking Classy. 10 of 16. Creamy Cinnamon Apple and Walnut Fruit Salad.
See details »