Grilled Salmon With Baby Bok Chop
GRILLED SALMON WITH BABY BOK CHOP
recipe source: bon appetit (june, 2007)
Time: 50 minutes
- prepare grill to medim high heat
- overlap 5 50 x 18 inch pieces of tin foil on a work surface to make a 50 x 26 inch piece foil
- place salmon in the center and then rub salmon with sesam oil and sprinke with salt , pepper , garlic and ginger
- arrange bok choy around salmon
- drizzle with sake and soy sauce
- fold up foil and seal
- using a cookie sheet transfer package to grill
- cook for 20-30 minutes or until salmon is done and then transfer salmon package to work surface
- open and let stand for 10 minutes
- peel back foil
- transfer salmon and bok choy to plates , squeezing lime juice over
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- salmon fillets
- sesame oil
- garlic cloves
- baby bok choy
- soy sauce
- lime wedge
60-minutes-or-less time-to-make course preparation occasion very-low-carbs main-dish dinner-party summer dietary one-dish-meal seasonal low-saturated-fat low-calorie high-protein low-carb high-in-something low-in-something number-of-servings
You'll also love
More recipes about grilled salmon with baby bok chop recipes
Grilled Salmon and Baby Bok Choy with Ginger and Garlic ...
Recipe From : epicurious.com2012-11-01 · Arrange the bok choy on top of the salmon, then fold the foil into a packet, sealing in the salmon and bok choy. Transfer the foil packet to the grill and cook until the salmon is just opaque in... ...
GRILLED SALMON AND BABY BOK CHOY WITH GINGER AND …
Recipe From : epicurious.comPlace salmon in center, parallel to long sides. Rub salmon with sesame oil; sprinklle with salt, pepper, garlic and ginger. Arrange bok choy around salmon. Drizzle fish and bok choy with sake and... ...
Grilled Salmon with ginger baby bok choy Recipe | SparkRecipes
Recipe From : recipes.sparkpeople.comLay out 2 large sheets aluminum foil. Lay salmon in middle. Rub oil, garlic and ginger on both sides of salmon. Lay halves of bok choy all around. drizzle on soy sauce and vinegar. Tightly seal in foil and grill on high 25 minutes. Serve with Lime wedges Number of Servings: 4 Recipe submitted by SparkPeople … ...
30-Minute Pan-Seared Salmon with Baby Bok Choy and ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2016-11-16 · Stir in the soy sauce and vinegar. While the bok choy cooks, pat the fish dry with paper towels and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper. … ...
- Combine 1 1/2 cups water with the rice and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer until the rice is tender and most of the water is absorbed, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let rest. Fluff with a fork right before serving.
- Meanwhile, quarter the bok choy through the stem ends. Halve the mushroom caps (or quarter them if they are large) by stacking them and cutting them in batches.
- Heat 2 large nonstick skillets with 1 tablespoon oil in each over medium-high heat. Divide the bok choy between the two pans, placing it cut-side down. Cook, undisturbed, until charred in spots, 2 to 3 minutes. By this time, the leaves will be fairly wilted, and there will be enough room to transfer all of the bok choy into just one skillet to finish cooking. Place the bok choy so that the other cut side faces down. Cook until charred in spots, about 2 minutes. Add the mushrooms, scallion whites, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper. Continue to cook, stirring, until the bok choy and mushrooms are soft, about 4 minutes (if the skillet looks dry add 1 more tablespoon of oil). Stir in the scallion greens, then remove the skillet from the heat. Stir in the soy sauce and vinegar.
- While the bok choy cooks, pat the fish dry with paper towels and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper. Wipe out the other skillet and add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Put the salmon into the hot skillet, flesh-side down, and cook until golden brown and crisp, about 4 minutes. Flip with a spatula and cook the other side to the desired level of doneness, 2 to 3 minutes more.
30-Minute Miracle: Grilled salmon with bok choy ...
Recipe From : therecord.com2016-06-08 · 2 salmon steaks or filets, about 150 g (6 oz) each. 4 to 6 bunches baby bok choy. Preheat the grill. Whisk together the soy sauce, honey, lime or lemon juice, crushed garlic and fresh ginger. ... Show details
Dinner Tonight: Honey-Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy Recipe
Recipe From : seriouseats.com2020-06-02 · Whisk soy sauce, honey, lemon juice, ginger, and garlic together until honey dissolves. Reserve 1/4 cup of marinade in separate bowl, then place salmon fillets, skin-side up, in marinade. Allow to marinate for at least 10 minutes, preferably for 30. Meanwhile, preheat broiler (or grill) … ... Show details
RECIPE - Grilled Salmon with Bok Choy, Ginger Vapour
Recipe From : lcbo.comGrilled Salmon with Bok Choy, Ginger Vapour Spring 2008. BY: Lucy Waverman. Chef Achatz uses Alaskan wild salmon for this dish although organic farmed salmon works well, too. The concept is that as you eat the salmon you smell the ginger, which enhances the flavours and the experience. Serve with steamed jasmine rice. Salmon 4 wild salmon fillets, about 4 oz (125 g) each 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped ... ... Show details
Teriyaki Salmon with Baby Bok Choy | Feasting At Home
Recipe From : feastingathome.com2017-01-17 · Pre Heat oven to 350F Place the salmon, bok choy and optional mushrooms on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Mix marinade ingredients (soy, vinegar, honey, sesame oil, and … ...
- Mix marinade ingredients (soy, mirin, sesame oil, honey and ginger) together in a small bowl and spoon it over the fish and veggies, coating all sides well.
- Sprinkle the salmon with a pinch of salt and pepper and a little fresh orange zest, then place the sheet pan in the oven, checking it after 10 minutes. Depending on how thick or thin the salmon is, it may be done, or need a few more minutes- so remove it if need be- thinner cuts will cook faster. At this point, you could broil the fish and bok choy, giving the bok choy a little toss first – or simply continue baking a few more minutes, until the bok choy is just tender ( yet green and vibrant and crisp).
Sheet Pan Recipe - Teriyaki Salmon And Baby Bok Choy From ...
Recipe From : rachaelrayshow.com2021-05-17 · Prepare the Sheet Pan: Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange the salmon, bok choy, red bell pepper, and scallions in an even layer on top. Brush the salmon with some of the prepared teriyaki sauce, reserving the rest for serving. Drizzle olive oil over the vegetables and season with salt and black pepper. ... Show details
How To Make Maple-Glazed Salmon With Baby Bok Choy Recipe ...
Recipe From : health.com2019-08-12 · Arrange bok choy, cut side up, around salmon on baking sheet. Brush bok choy evenly with oil and remaining syrup mixture; sprinkle with salt. Step 3 Broil in preheated oven until bok choy … ...
- Preheat oven to broil with rack positioned 6 inches from heat source. Whisk together maple syrup, soy sauce, mustard, vinegar, and crushed red pepper in a small bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Arrange salmon, skin side down, in center of baking sheet; brush evenly with some of the syrup mixture. Place 2 orange pieces on each salmon fillet; brush evenly with some of the syrup mixture. Arrange bok choy, cut side up, around salmon on baking sheet. Brush bok choy evenly with oil and remaining syrup mixture; sprinkle with salt.
- Broil in preheated oven until bok choy is tender and charred and salmon is cooked to medium doneness (about 145°F), about 8 minutes. Sprinkle evenly with sesame seeds; serve immediately.
Salmon and Bok Choy Recipe | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.com2011-08-11 · Directions. Preheat broiler. Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Coarsely chop bok choy leaves, and arrange on one end of a jelly-roll pan. Coarsely chop bok choy stems and arrange in a single layer on opposite end of jelly-roll pan. Place salmon… ...
- Coarsely chop bok choy leaves, and arrange on one end of a jelly-roll pan. Coarsely chop bok choy stems and arrange in a single layer on opposite end of jelly-roll pan. Place salmon, skin side down, in a single layer on top of leafy greens. Pour half of soy sauce mixture evenly over salmon; pour remaining half evenly over bok choy stems. Broil for 5 minutes; stir stems. Broil an additional 4 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Arrange 1/3 cup bok choy on each of 4 plates. Top each serving with 1 fillet and 1 tablespoon green onions.
Sheet Pan Lemon Dill Salmon with Baby Bok Choy
Recipe From : wholeandheavenlyoven.com2021-04-19 · Preparing regular bok choy: Wash the leaves and stalk very well of any dirt then use a sharp knife to cut bok choy widthwise into 2-in pieces from the base all the way up to the leaves. Note: if you are using regular bok choy, it will likely cook a bit differently than baby bok choy. If your bok choy is already tender and the salmon has a ways to go, remove the bok choy from the sheet pan and ... ...
Glazed Salmon and Bok Choy Sheet Pan Dinner Recipe | Food ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com...
Grilled Salmon and Bok Choy - Marpe
Recipe From : marpewellness.com2016-01-26 · Wash and remove the very bottom trunk of the bok choy. Wash individual pieces and coat with Olive oil, salt and pepper. Place on hot grill and cook about 7-10 … ...
Grilled Salmon With Baby Bok Chop
Recipe From : worldbestfilletrecipes.blogspot.comRecipe. 1 prepare grill to medim high heat. 2 overlap 5 50 x 18 inch pieces of tin foil on a work surface to make a 50 x 26 inch piece foil. 3 place salmon in the center and then rub salmon with sesam oil and sprinke with salt, pepper, garlic and ginger. arrange bok choy around salmon. drizzle with sake and soy sauce. fold up foil and seal. ... Show details
Grilled Salmon With Baby Bok Chop- TfRecipes
Recipe From : tfrecipes.comGRILLED SALMON WITH BABY BOK CHOP. recipe source: bon appetit (june, 2007) Time: 50 minutes. Steps: prepare grill to medim high heat; overlap 5 50 x 18 inch pieces of tin foil on a work surface to make a 50 x 26 inch piece foil; place salmon in the center and then rub salmon with sesam oil and sprinke with salt , pepper , garlic and ginger ; arrange bok choy around salmon; drizzle with sake ... ... Show details
Crisp Asian Salmon with Bok Choy and Rice Noodles Recipe ...
Recipe From : foodandwine.com2013-12-07 · Step 1. In a medium saucepan, bring the broth, water, mirin, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic and sugar to a boil. Advertisement. Step 2. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. In a ... ...
- In a medium saucepan, bring the broth, water, mirin, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic and sugar to a boil.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. In a bowl, soak the rice noodles in very hot water until pliable, about 10 minutes. Drain the noodles and add them to the boiling water. Cook until tender, about 4 minutes. Drain and transfer to 6 shallow bowls.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil until shimmering. Season the salmon fillets with salt, add them to the skillet skin side down and cook over high heat until browned, about 4 minutes. Turn and cook until medium-rare, about 4 minutes longer. Set the fillets on the noodles.
- Add the bok choy to the boiling broth and cook until bright green, about 2 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, divide the greens among the bowls and spoon in the broth. Garnish with the scallions and serve.
Grilled Baby Bok Choy Recipe: Simple Vegetable Perfection
Recipe From : honestandtruly.com2018-08-23 · Preheat grill to just under medium heat. Add brown sugar, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and oil to a medium size bowl and whisk. Trim bok choy ends, then slice … ...
Grilled Bok Choy Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2012-02-02 · Lay the bok choy stalks on the preheated grill. Brush with seasoned butter mixture, cover the grill, and cook until the bok choy stalks show grill marks and the … ...
- In a bowl, mix butter, garlic powder, paprika, and 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper. Slice the bottom off the head of bok choy, and remove and clean the stalks. Sprinkle seasoned salt and 1 teaspoon of black pepper over both sides of the stalks.
- Lay the bok choy stalks on the preheated grill. Brush with seasoned butter mixture, cover the grill, and cook until the bok choy stalks show grill marks and the leaves are crisp at the edges, 3 to 4 minutes. Turn the bok choy, brush with butter mixture, cover, and grill the other sides. Brush with any remaining butter mixture, and remove to a platter to serve.
Grilled Salmon with Bok Choy - Debbie Stevenson
Recipe From : debbiestevenson.comGrilled Salmon with Bok Choy. Ingredients: 1 lb wild-caught salmon ; Extra-virgin olive oil in spray pump bottle; Several sliced lemon wedges; 1 cup black rice (also called “Forbidden Rice, in specialty food markets) 1 bunch baby bok choy; 4 slices pineapple rings; Directions: Rice: Prepare the black rice according to package. (You can either soak it overnight for optimal digestion or simply ... ... Show details
Teriyaki Salmon & Baby Bok Choy | Healthy Sheet Pan Dinner ...
Recipe From : rachaelrayshow.com2021-05-17 · Teriyaki Salmon & Baby Bok Choy | Healthy Sheet Pan Dinner | Chef Ronnie Woo This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors. If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page. ... Show details
Salmon with Wasabi Sauce and Baby Bok Choy Recipe | Martha ...
Recipe From : marthastewart.com2010-11-22 · Wipe out skillet with a paper towel. Add mirin and soy sauce, and bring to a boil over medium-high. Add bok choy; season with salt and pepper. Cover, and cook until tender when pierced with the tip of a paring knife, 3 to 5 minutes; discard liquid. Drizzle salmon with wasabi sauce, and serve with bok choy. ...
- In a blender, combine mayonnaise, cilantro, lime juice, wasabi, ginger, and 1 tablespoon water. Blend until smooth, adding up to 2 tablespoons more water to thin sauce, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, and set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Season salmon with salt and pepper; place in skillet, flat side up. Cook until opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate, and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
- Wipe out skillet with a paper towel. Add mirin and soy sauce, and bring to a boil over medium-high. Add bok choy; season with salt and pepper. Cover, and cook until tender when pierced with the tip of a paring knife, 3 to 5 minutes; discard liquid. Drizzle salmon with wasabi sauce, and serve with bok choy.
Palmar’s Teriyaki Grilled Salmon on Citrus Bok Choy Bed ...
Recipe From : bluglacier.comPalmar, a tropical-inspired Chinese restaurant in Miami’s Wynwood Arts District, is dishing on a tasteful salmon recipe that’ll have your dinner table begging for more.. With half an hour of preparation time and 20 minutes of cook time, this traditional teriyaki grilled salmon will be ready to go in less than an hour, complemented by a bed of citrus bok choy in an aromatic broth. ... Show details
Recipe For Grilled Salmon With Baby Bok Choy In A Miso ...
Recipe From : homeandrange.com2016-06-14 · Grilled Salmon with Baby Bok Choi in a Sesame Miso Sauce. 1 c. short-grain brown rice 2 wild caught salmon steaks or filets, your preference juice of 1/2 lemon salt and pepper 2 Tbs. olive oil 3 cloves garlic, minced 1 1/2 lb. bunch of baby bok choi, washed and cut into two-inch pieces, greens included. 1 Tbs. tamari ... Show details
Grilled Salmon and Bok Choy with Orange-Avocado Salsa ...
Recipe From : marthastewart.comSeason salmon and bok choy with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Step 3 Grill salmon, flipping halfway through, until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes per side. ...
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high. In a medium bowl, combine orange segments, avocado, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, and sesame oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Grill salmon, flipping halfway through, until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Grill bok choy until bright green and slightly wilted, about 1 minute per side. Spoon avocado salsa over fish to serve.
Ginger-Scallion Baked Salmon Recipe with Baby Bok Choy ...
Recipe From : michelledudash.com2012-04-20 · For a satisfying lunch, toss leftover salmon into a salad of spinach, avocado, mandarin oranges, almonds and sesame vinaigrette. Ginger-Scallion Baked Salmon with Baby Bok Choy. Expeller-pressed canola oil spray. 2 baby bok choy, cores removed, cut into eighths. 1 1/8 pounds (510 g) wild Alaskan salmon filet, skin removed, deboned, rinsed ... ...
Palmar’s Teriyaki Grilled Salmon on Citrus Bok Choy Bed ...
Recipe From : oshensalmon.comPalmar, a tropical-inspired Chinese restaurant in Miami’s Wynwood Arts District, is dishing on a tasteful salmon recipe that’ll have your dinner table begging for more. With half an hour of preparation time and 20 minutes of cook time, this traditional teriyaki grilled salmon will be ready to go in less than an hour, complemented by a bed of citrus bok choy in an aromatic broth. ... Show details
Grilled Bok Choy | The Dizzy Cook
Recipe From : thedizzycook.com2020-06-22 · (Watch out cause dripping oil may cause flares) Cover and grill for 3-4 minutes until grill marks form, then flip and cook another 3-4 minutes, covered, until bok choy stems are softened, but … ...
- Cut bok choy in half and brush both sides with toasted sesame oil. Sprinkle with a little kosher salt and pepper.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat and place diagonally on grill grates, making sure leaves don't drop below the grates. (Watch out cause dripping oil may cause flares) Cover and grill for 3-4 minutes until grill marks form, then flip and cook another 3-4 minutes, covered, until bok choy stems are softened, but not too charred. If using larger bok choy, cook about 5 minutes per side.