SUNNY'S 5-STAR GLAZED CHICKEN
- For the marinade/glaze: In a small pot on medium heat, whisk together the honey, miso, orange juice, a shake or two of chili flakes and plenty of coarse ground pepper. Cook, whisking, until everything is combined and the liquid reduces and thickens a bit to a glaze consistency, 6 to 8 minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
- For the chicken: Pour half of the marinade into a resealable plastic bag; reserve the other half for glazing. Add the chicken parts to the bag with the marinade and seal. Rest the chicken at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours.
- When ready to grill, preheat a grill pan or half of a grill to medium heat.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and pat dry with paper towels. Place on the indirect heat of the grill, skin-side down, and cook, covered, until the chicken easily releases from the grill, about 15 minutes. Then flip and grill on the other side until cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes more. In the last minute of grilling, brush each piece of chicken with a bit of the reserved glaze.
GRILLED CHICKEN MARINADE
- Whisk vinegar, soy sauce, olive oil, parsley, basil, oregano, garlic powder, and black pepper together in a bowl and pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator, at least 4 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium-low heat and lightly oil the grate. Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center, 4 to 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
This unusual combination of common ingredients is fabulous! Everyone who tastes it asks me to share the recipe. You will love it and the many compliments you get--I promise!
Provided by LETSGGGO
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large glass bowl, mix the cider vinegar, mustard, garlic, lime juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, salt, and pepper. Whisk in the olive oil. Place chicken in the mixture. Cover, and marinate 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken on the prepared grill, and cook 6 to 8 minutes per side, until juices run clear. Discard marinade.
GRILLED FIVE-SPICE CHICKEN
The best five-spice chicken I have had in Vietnam was made by a street food vendor in the port town of Hoi An in the central region. The vendor used a spice mix of freshly toasted star anise and turmeric. When she grilled the chicken, the whole neighborhood was perfumed with the most enticing fragrance. This is my version of that dish.
Provided by Mai Pham
Yield Makes 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- 1. Cut the chicken into 6 pieces and make 1 or 2 slashes in each piece for faster cooking. Trim and discard any excess fat. Pat the chicken dry.
- 2. In a bowl, combine the oil, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sugar, turmeric, five-spice powder and salt. Stir well to blend. Add the chicken pieces and turn several times to coat them evenly. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- 3. Start a charcoal grill or preheat a gas grill to moderate heat. (You can also use a broiler.) Thirty minutes before cooking, add the freshly toasted star anise powder to the marinated chicken, turning so the meat is coated evenly.
- 4. Place the chicken, skin side up, on the grill. Cook 10 minutes, then turn over and grill until the chicken is cooked and the juices run clear, another 10 minutes, depending on the thickness. While grilling, move the chicken pieces around so that they cook evenly. Transfer the chicken to a serving platter and serve with the dipping sauce.
MARINATED GRILLED CHICKEN
My family loves this grilled chicken, and I love having a healthy and tasty recipe that keeps my kitchen cool. -Linda Coss, Lake Forest, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the vinegar, oil, lemon juice and lemon-pepper; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes. , Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°.
More about "grilled chicken marinade recipes 5 star"
BEST GRILLED CHICKEN MARINADES | RECIPETIN EATS
2019-06-28 · 4. Lime Marinated Chicken. The lime flavour in this is really terrific! The key is using lime ZEST as well as juice – the zest is where most of the flavour is. Ingredients: Fresh lime (zest and juice), garlic, soy sauce, olive oil. Great for: Especially great for breast, but will work for any cut of chicken.
- Recommended: Pound breast to even thickness using a meat pounder, rolling pin, or fist. OR cut large ones in half horizontally to form 2 cutlets (steaks) for each.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat, and cook chicken per times below until deep golden (see video). If browning too quickly, lower heat.
THE BEST GRILLED CHICKEN - ONCE UPON A CHEF
2020-05-27 · Seal the bag and place in a bowl in the refrigerator (the bowl protects against leakage); let the chicken marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Preheat the grill to high heat and oil the grates. Place the chicken breasts on the grill …
- One at a time, place the chicken breasts in a 1-gallon zip-lock bag; using a meat mallet, pound to an even ½-inch thickness.
- Mix all of the ingredients except for the chicken together in a 1-gallon zip-lock bag (go ahead and use the same one you used for pounding if it is still in good shape). Add the chicken breasts to the bag and massage the marinade into the meat until evenly coated. Seal the bag and place in a bowl in the refrigerator (the bowl protects against leakage); let the chicken marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to high heat and oil the grates. Place the chicken breasts on the grill and cook, covered, for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Do not overcook. Transfer the chicken to a platter and serve.
THE BEST CHICKEN MARINADE (FOR GRILLING OR BAKING) | MOM ...
2021-06-25 · Remove the chicken from the marinade, letting the excess drip off. Grill chicken for 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Chicken needs to reach an internal temperature of 165°F. Baste the chicken occasionally with the reserved marinade. Remove chicken from grill and tent with foil. Let chicken rest for at least 5 …
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk together. Remove a half a cup of marinade and reserve for basting the chicken later.
- Place chicken in a large resealable bag and pour marinade over the top. Gently massage chicken breasts and be sure to close bag securely. (If you have less time, consider poking holes in the chicken with a fork to allow the marinade to penetrate quickly.)
- Refrigerate chicken and marinate for at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours. I find 4 to 6 hours to be perfect.
GRILLED HULI HULI CHICKEN | THE RECIPE CRITIC
2021-04-25 · Add the chicken thighs and sauce to a ziplock bag and marinate at least 3 hours or overnight. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Baste occasionally with reserved marinade during the last 5 …
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, chicken broth, ginger and garlic. Reserve 1 cup sauce for basting. Add the chicken thighs and sauce to a ziplock bag and marinate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Baste occasionally with reserved marinade during the last 5 minutes. Garnish with green onions if desired
FAVORITE GRILLED CHICKEN | ALLRECIPES
2020-04-28 · Marinated in honey, garlic, and ancho spice, this Aztec-style chicken is grilled and served over a creamy roasted corn-sweet potato mash. "A great taste of central Mexico with a little heat and quite a bit of flavor,' says Vintage Chef. "Garnish with two grilled plantain halves or banana and cilantro." 5 …
OUR 15 BEST CHICKEN MARINADES | ALLRECIPES
Chef John describes the delicious results, "No one flavor dominates this beautifully balanced, all-purpose grilled chicken marinade. I call it 'rusty chicken' to celebrate the color of the marinade and meat." 5 of 15 View All . 6 of 15. Pin Share. Facebook Tweet Email Send Text Message. Korean BBQ Chicken Marinade. Korean BBQ Chicken Marinade. Credit: Wyattdogster. View Recipe …
FIVE-STAR RESTAURANT STEAK MARINADE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
Five-Star Restaurant Steak Marinade. print recipe. email recipe. save recipe. add photo . add review #79834; Restaurants often have secret tricks to making their food taste fantastic. This marinade is definitely of 5-star …
BEST & JUICIEST GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST • SO DAMN DELISH
2016-07-26 · Preheat grill to medium-high heat. When hot, grab a chicken breast (one at a time) from the bag with tongs and shake off excess marinade into bag. Add to grill. Grill chicken, flipping once, for 5-8 minutes on each side*, or until chicken is cooked through, being careful not to overcook. Remove from grill (or grill …
SOUTH YOUR MOUTH: ALL-STAR GRILLED CHICKEN MARINADE
2015-06-02 · Trim any excess fat from chicken then add to a gallon-sized zip-top back or lidded container. Combine remaining ingredients and mix well to make a marinade. Pour marinade over chicken. Seal bag then refrigerate 6-8 hours or overnight. Drain marinade and discard. Grill chicken …
12 MARINATED GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPES | BEST GRILLED ...
Not only does it serve as a marinade but also doubles as a glaze that you brush onto the chicken while it’s cooking on the grill. Get the Recipe: Sunny's 5-Star Glazed Chicken Grilled Chicken Kebabs
See details »
PERFECT GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
2019-07-03 · This recipe calls for 2-2.5 pounds of chicken thighs, or about 8 total. As you can see from the photos, you will want to use bone-in and skin on chicken thighs for best results with this recipe. After you have poured your marinade over the chicken, seal the bag, getting out as much air as you can. Now, massage the meat inside the bag to make sure all of the chicken …
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, lime juice, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, mustard, soy sauce, and brown sugar.
- Trim fat from the chicken as necessary. Add the chicken thighs to a large zip-top bag and pour in the marinade. Seal the bag and massage the marinade into the meat for a few seconds to make sure the meat is coated.
- Refrigerate the chicken in the marinade for at least 30 min. For best flavor, allow the meat to marinate for 2-12 hours before grilling. After marinating, allow the chicken to sit, covered in the bag of marinade for 15-20 minutes while the grill preheats.
- Preheat the grill to settings for medium-high heat on one side, or if using charcoal, arrange pieces into a two-zone fire with briquettes underneath half of the grill grate.
INDIAN-SPICED GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE | EATINGWELL
2016-06-03 · Step 1. Whisk onion, lemon (or lime) juice, oil, garam masala and salt in a bowl until well combined. Advertisement. Step 2. Place chicken in a shallow dish or 1-gallon sealable plastic bag. Add the marinade and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 12 hours. Remove from the marinade …
- Place chicken in a shallow dish or 1-gallon sealable plastic bag. Add the marinade and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 12 hours. Remove from the marinade and pat dry.
- To grill: Oil the grill rack (see Tip). Grill the chicken, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 165 degrees F, 4 to 8 minutes per side.
THE BEST EVER GRILLED CHICKEN MARINADE – AUNT BEE'S RECIPES
2017-06-07 · Instructions. Combine all ingredients in a large ziplock bag. Add chicken to the bag and place the closed ziplock bag in a large bowl and put in the fridge. (The bowl will keep it from making a huge mess in case the bag leaks) Marinade for at least 8 hours or overnight and grill!
- Add chicken to the bag and place the closed ziplock bag in a large bowl and put in the fridge. (The bowl will keep it from making a huge mess in case the bag leaks)
- (I do not add any extra salt to my chicken marinade because salt will dry the chicken out. ALWAYS salt the chicken AFTER you grill it to ensure. It will need a good bit of salt after it is done)
5 STAR GRILLED CHICKEN TERIYAKI RECIPE (SIMPLE INGREDIENTS)
2021-06-30 · Place chicken, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic, and sesame oil in a large Ziploc bag or sealable container. Close bag and shake to thoroughly coat the chicken. Place chicken in the refrigerator for 4-8 hours or overnight. When ready to cook, turn the grill …
- Place chicken, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic, and sesame oil in a large Ziploc bag or sealable container.
GRILLED CHICKEN MARINADE RECIPE | GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS
2019-03-10 · Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to overnight. (If marinating longer than 2 hours, wait to add the lemon juice during the last hour or so). To cook: Heat grill to medium heat (about 350-400 degrees). Cook chicken …
- Combine all ingredients in a large ziploc bag. Press as much air out of the bag as possible when you seal it. *Tip - if using breasts, lightly pound them out to an even thickness for even cooking.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to overnight. (If marinating longer than 2 hours, wait to add the lemon juice during the last hour or so).
- To cook: Heat grill to medium heat (about 350-400 degrees). Cook chicken for 4-6 minutes per side or until cooked through. Internal temperature should reach 165 degrees F. (Time will depend on the thickness of the chicken).
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH MARINATED TOMATOES AND ONIONS RECIPE ...
2021-05-21 · Whisk together oil, vinegar, oregano, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl or baking dish. Add tomatoes and onion; toss well. Let marinate at room temperature ...
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, oregano, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl or baking dish. Add tomatoes and onion; toss well. Let marinate at room temperature, tossing occasionally, 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high (400°F to 450°F). Brush chicken with oil, and season with remaining 11/2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Place chicken on oiled grates; grill, uncovered, until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer chicken to a cutting board; let rest 5 minutes. Slice as desired, or leave whole. Transfer chicken to a serving platter; spoon tomato mixture and any remaining marinade in bowl over chicken. Serve with crusty bread.
GRILLED CHICKEN MARINADE RECIPE - HOW TO MARINATE CHICKEN
2021-05-20 · Add all of the marinade, seal the bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes (or up to 4 hours). Meanwhile, pre-heat one side of the grill to medium heat, around 350°, and leave the other side unlit. Oil the grill grates well. Remove the chicken from the marinade and pat dry with paper towels. Discard the remaining marinade.
- For the marinade: In a pint-sized mason jar, combine the olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, thyme, salt and black pepper.
- Cover and shake well to combine. Use immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days before use.
18 FIVE-STAR CHICKEN RECIPES
2013-07-14 · Jennifer Segal is the chef and photographer behind Once Upon a Chef, a family-friendly recipe blog featuring foolproof, five-star recipes with step-by-step photos.Honey, Lime & Sriracha Chicken ...
OUR BEST CHICKEN MARINADE RECIPES FOR GRILLING ALL SUMMER ...
2021-06-29 · All the accompaniments will need, however, a star main dish, and that's where our best grilled chicken marinade recipes will come in handy. You've got your choice of grill-worthy kebabs and Sunday supper chicken breast marinade recipes (or whatever part of the chicken you prefer) to choose from, and the flavors are chock-full of the things we love as well as the unexpected. And, for the ...
15 EASY CHICKEN MARINADES FOR SIMPLE SUMMER GRILLING ...
2020-06-13 · These easy grilled chicken marinades combine big flavors with almost no prep work. ... "This recipe is the best chicken marinade," says TINA B. "And it only takes 30 minutes from prep to grill." 5 of 15 View All. 6 of 15. Pin Share. Facebook Tweet Email Send Text Message. Soy and Garlic Marinated Chicken. Soy and Garlic Marinated Chicken. Credit: Rock_lobster. View Recipe this link …
5 STAR CHICKEN MARINADE RECIPE - TFRECIPES.COM
Whisk in the olive oil. Place chicken in the mixture. Cover, and marinate 8 hours, or overnight. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat. Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken on the prepared grill, and cook 6 to 8 minutes per side, until juices run clear. Discard marinade.
See details »
10 BEST GRILLED CHICKEN MARINADE RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
⭐️ 5 STAR ⭐️ GRILLED TERIYAKI CHICKEN MARINADE
I know the grilled chicken can get maybe kinda boring. So, I'm gonna show you how to spice it up. So, I've got like four chicken breast in this Ziploc bag. You can use any container that you want. I just really like using Ziploc bags when I'm doing a chicken marinade. So, this is our five-star teriyaki marinade and it's called five stars cuz my ...
See details »