GRILLED GARLIC CHICKEN
- In a medium bowl, combine soup mix and olive oil.
- Add chicken; toss to coat.
- Grill or broil until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
GRILLED LEMON-GARLIC CHICKEN
- Combine oil, lemon juice, garlic, onion powder, pepper, and salt in a large, gallon-sized, zip-top bag. Seal and shake well. Add chicken and shake again. Place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place the chicken on the grill over indirect heat, baste with marinade, and cover. Grill for 10 minutes. Baste again, then turn over and baste the other side. Cover and continue to grill until no longer pink in the centers and juices run clear, about 10 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 626.6 calories, Carbohydrate 6.6 g, Cholesterol 64.6 mg, Fat 56.8 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 24.2 g, SaturatedFat 8.2 g, Sodium 350.3 mg, Sugar 1.6 g
GRILLED GREEK CHICKEN BREASTS WITH WHIPPED FETA
I'm showing you my favorite marinade and grilling technique for boneless, skinless chicken breasts, which can be a challenge, since they're often so dry and bland, but not with this method. Plus, I'm showing you how to make my new favorite thing to eat, which is whipped feta. Serve with grilled red onion and red bell pepper if you like, and garnish with Greek olives.
Provided by Allrecipes
Categories BBQ & Grilled Chicken Breasts
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise.
- Combine red wine vinegar, kosher salt, black pepper, cayenne, thyme, oregano, rosemary, and garlic powder in a bowl. Add chicken and toss until thoroughly and evenly coated. Pour in ¼ cup olive oil and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 12 hours, but 2 to 3 hours is ideal.
- Place Greek yogurt in another bowl and crumble in feta cheese. Add garlic, mint, and lemon zest and whip with an electric hand mixer or whisk until light and fluffy. Taste and adjust as needed. Refrigerate until needed.
- Preheat a charcoal grill until coals are white and very hot.
- Grill chicken over the hot coals for about 4 minutes per side; continue to flip and grill chicken until no longer pink in the center and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of each piece reads at least 150 degrees F (65 degrees C). Remove from the grill and let rest for about 5 minutes.
- Spread whipped feta onto a serving platter or plate and place chicken over top. Sprinkle with fresh Italian parsley and mint and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 606 calories, Carbohydrate 6.9 g, Cholesterol 193.5 mg, Fat 34.8 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 63.8 g, SaturatedFat 13.8 g, Sodium 1775 mg
HONEY-GARLIC GRILLED CHICKEN
- Mix first seven ingredients.
- Add chicken breasts, turning to coat.
- Cover and let stand at room temperature NO LONGER THEN 30 minutes, turning once.
- Grill over medium heat for 10 minutes (turning once), or until cooked through.
GRILLED GARLIC CHICKEN
- Wash and dry chicken breasts.
- Wash and dry herbs, and measure out 1 tablespoon of each; finely chop garlic.
- Mix herbs, garlic and oil together in small bowl, and season with pepper.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the mixture, coating well on both sides.
- When it is time to cook the chicken, prepare stove-top grill and cook the chicken on both sides until it is well browned and cooked through, turning once or twice, about 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 226, UnsaturatedFat 8 grams, Carbohydrate 2 grams, Fat 13 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 24 grams, SaturatedFat 3 grams, Sodium 73 milligrams, Sugar 0 grams, TransFat 0 grams
LEMON-GARLIC GRILLED CHICKEN
Such a simple mix of herbs adds so much tasty flavor to this yummy chicken. You can either through it on the grill or bake it.-Donna Leuw, Calgary, Alberta
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 1 hour., Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 172 calories, Fat 8g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 63mg cholesterol, Sodium 55mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
GRILLED GARLIC CHICKEN WITH BELL PEPPERS
- Whisk dressing, rosemary and garlic to blend in large bowl. Add chicken and all bell peppers and toss to coat. Let stand 1 hour or cover and chill up to 1 day, tossing occasionally.
- Prepare barbecue (medium heat) or preheat broiler. Drain marinade and discard. Grill or broil chicken and bell pepper until just cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
- Mound rice in center of platter. Arrange chicken and peppers decoratively around rice and serve.
More about "grilled garlic chicken recipes"
GARLIC GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE - JOSé CATRIMáN | FOOD & WINE
5/5 (1)Category Whole ChickenServings 8Total Time 2 hrs 25 mins
- Set a chicken on a work surface breast side up. Using kitchen shears, cut between the breast halves to split them. Remove the breast bone with your hands, then flatten the chicken; transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- In a mortar, using a pestle, crush the peeled garlic cloves with a generous pinch of salt until a paste forms. Scrape the paste into a small bowl and stir in the oil, rosemary and the lemon zest and juice. Spread the mixture all over the chickens and season with salt and pepper. Let stand for 1 hour.
- Light a grill and set it up for indirect cooking. If using a charcoal grill, rake the coals to one side. Oil the grate. Grill the chickens skin side up and the halved garlic heads and lemon quarters cut side down uncovered over indirect heat until the chickens are browned on the bottom and the garlic and lemons are lightly charred, 20 to 25 minutes. Flip the chickens and place the garlic halves and lemon quarters in the cavity. Continue to grill uncovered over indirect heat until the skin is well browned and an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of each chicken registers 160°, about 20 minutes. Transfer the chickens, garlic halves and lemon quarters to a carving board and let rest for 15 minutes. Carve the chickens and serve with the grilled lemon and garlic.
GRILLED GARLIC CHICKEN RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
5/5 (1)Calories 450 per servingServings 8
PAPRIKA AND GARLIC GRILLED CHICKEN - BROOKLYN SUPPER
GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPES - GRILL GIRL
GRILLED CHICKEN IN GARLIC MARINADE - AMANDA'S COOKIN'
GRILLED ITALIAN LEMON GARLIC CHICKEN - THE COUNTRY COOK
17 GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPES THAT ARE DELICIOUS AND EASY
GRILLED HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
THE BEST JUICY GRILLED CHICKEN - INSPIRED TASTE
GRILLED SPICY GARLIC CHICKEN (SO EASY!) - AVERIE COOKS
GRILLED GARLIC CHICKEN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
10 BEST GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPES | YUMMLY
FAVORITE GRILLED CHICKEN | ALLRECIPES
70+ EASY GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
DEAN SHARES HIS RECIPE FOR GRILLED HAWAIIAN CHICKEN SKEWERS
GARLIC GRILLED CHICKEN - EASY MEALS WITH VIDEO RECIPES BY CHEF JOEL ...
ROASTED GARLIC ITALIAN GRILLED CHICKEN - PLAIN CHICKEN
GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPES: 50 OF OUR BEST IDEAS [WITH VIDEO]
GARLIC AND HERB GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST - THE SEASONED MOM
GRILLED HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN - RECIPES | PAMPERED CHEF US SITE
10 BEST GARLIC CHICKEN RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE GARLIC CHICKEN
GRILLED LEMON GARLIC CHICKEN RECIPE | MY EVERYDAY TABLE
THE BEST GRILLED CHICKEN - ONCE UPON A CHEF
GRILLED GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN BREASTS - THE CAREFREE KITCHEN
GARLIC HERB GRILLED CHICKEN - HEALTHY SEASONAL RECIPES
GRILLED GARLIC CHICKEN RECIPE | RECIPELAND
GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN LEGS ON THE GRILL - GIMME SOME GRILLING
JUICIEST GRILLED WHOLE CHICKEN (W/ VIDEO) - THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS WITH GARLIC AND HERBS - COOKING CLASSY
EASY GRILLED GARLIC CHICKEN MARINADE RECIPE - COOK EAT GO
GARLIC-GRILLED WHOLE CHICKEN | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
GRILLED BBQ CHICKEN LEGS - LEMON BLOSSOMS
GARLIC BUTTER GRILLED CHICKEN - OUT GRILLING
LEMON GARLIC GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE | MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
10 BEST GRILLED GARLIC CHICKEN AND SHRIMP RECIPES | YUMMLY
8 FLAVORFUL SAUCES TO PAIR WITH GRILLED CHICKEN
GRILLED GARLIC CHICKEN SKEWERS - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
GARLIC MARINATED CHICKEN - BUDGET BYTES
GRILLED GARLIC AND HERB CHICKEN AND VEGGIES - SKINNYTASTE
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #main-ingredient #preparation #5-ingredients-or-less #poultry #easy #chicken #meat #chicken-breasts #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love