EASY GRANOLA BARS
Fantastic bars that have a lot of flexibility. You can adapt the recipe to your liking. Great for hikes, long road trips and camping as they store well and keep fairly long - unless you eat them all! Use any combination of chocolate chips, dried fruit, coconut, pecans, almond slices, or any other tidbits you'd like in a granola bar.
Provided by Aliceyn Fokuhl
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, sweetened condensed milk, butter, coconut, almonds, chocolate chips and cranberries with your hands until well blended. Press flat into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, depending on how crunchy you want them. Lightly browned just around the edges will give you moist, chewy bars. Let cool for 5 minutes, cut into squares then let cool completely before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 179 calories, Carbohydrate 24.8 g, Cholesterol 8.1 mg, Fat 8.1 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 3.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 37.8 mg, Sugar 16.2 g
CHEWY GRANOLA BARS
Extra chewy granola bars. You can make them your own by picking different ingredients to add in! Try using any combination of miniature chocolate chips, sunflower seeds, raisins, chopped dried fruits, candy-coated chocolate pieces, chopped nuts, etc.
Provided by BURSTEIN
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease one 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the oats, flour, baking soda, vanilla, butter or margarine, honey and brown sugar. Stir in the 2 cups assorted chocolate chips, raisins, nuts etc.
- Lightly press mixture into the prepared pan. Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes then cut into bars. Let bars cool completely in pan before removing or serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 299.2 calories, Carbohydrate 42.9 g, Cholesterol 18.1 mg, Fat 14 g, Fiber 3.4 g, Protein 4.3 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, Sodium 123.4 mg, Sugar 22.4 g
More about "healthy soft granola bars recipes"
8 EASY HOMEMADE GRANOLA BAR RECIPES | HEALTHY GRANOLA BARS
4.8/5 (74)Total Time 25 minsCategory SnacksCalories 230 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment or foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- While the oats are toasting, add the honey, butter, and brown sugar to a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until the butter melts and the sugar dissolves, stirring constantly. Let the mixture bubble, while stirring, for 1 minute and then remove from the heat.
THE PERFECT SOFT GRANOLA BARS (GLUTEN FREE & VEGAN) • ONE ...
4.9/5 (7)Calories 155 per servingCategory Snacks
- In a small saucepan, combine brown rice syrup, honey, and coconut oil. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring regularly. Boil 3-4 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in vanilla extract (or any other extracts you’re using).
- Pour wet mixture over the oat mixture. Add your mix-ins (nuts, fruit, chocolate chips, etc.) and stir to combine really well. Press into an 8×8″ baking dish and press down with a spatula as hard as possible to flatten and compact it into the pan. The more compact, the better.
THE BEST SOFT GRANOLA BARS RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
Reviews 22Calories 295 per servingCategory Snack
- Stir the peanut butter, honey, and vanilla together in a separate bowl until smooth and creamy. Pour the mixture over the dry ingredients in the other bowl. Stir until combined.
- Press the bar mixture into a 9×9 inch pan lined with parchment paper (9×13 will work – it will just yield wider, flatter bars). Freeze for 30 minutes. Pull out of the pan and cut into bars. Store bars individually wrapped in the freezer for quick grab-and-go snacks.
HEALTHY GRANOLA BARS RECIPE (HOMEMADE, V, GF) - BEAMING BAKER
5/5 (9)Estimated Reading Time 6 minsCategory SnackTotal Time 35 mins
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later. You can also use this Energy Bar Mold to make rectangular granola-bar style bars.
- Add all wet ingredients to a large bowl: coconut sugar, coconut oil, almond butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Add all dry ingredients to the same bowl: oats, nuts, dried fruit, flaxseed, and salt (if using). Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until very well mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the spatula, nudge the mixture until loosely and evenly spread out. Then, use the spatula to press the mixture firmly down into an even, very tightly-packed layer.
12 HEALTHY HOMEMADE GRANOLA BARS - LIFE MADE SWEETER ...
Ratings 24Calories 316 per servingCategory Snack
- In a large pot, melt almond butter, honey and coconut oil (if using) over medium-heat until the mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly. Lower the heat and simmer until the mixture is slightly thickened, about 2 minutes. Remove the pot. (At this point, you can add vanilla, cinnamon and salt, if using).
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared pan while pressing down very firmly and flattening with a spatula until tight and compressed. Press the reserved whole almonds down into the bars, evenly spaced apart. Press in some chocolate chips or any other add-ins of your choice.
HEALTHY GRANOLA RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
4.9/5 Calories 313 per servingCategory Breakfast
- Pour in the oil, maple syrup and/or honey and vanilla. Mix well, until every oat and nut is lightly coated. Pour the granola onto your prepared pan and use a large spoon to spread it in an even layer.
- Bake until lightly golden, about 21 to 24 minutes, stirring halfway (for extra-clumpy granola, press the stirred granola down with your spatula to create a more even layer). The granola will further crisp up as it cools.
THE BEST HEALTHY GRANOLA BAR RECIPE - CLEVERLY SIMPLE
5/5 (1)Calories 300 per servingCategory Snack
- Pour 2 cups oats, 2 cups crisp rice cereal, ½ cup coconut and the nuts and fruits into a very large bowl.
- In a smaller microwaveable bowl, stir together ¾ cup creamy peanut butter ¼ cup dark brown sugar and ¾ cup syrup.
HEALTHY GRANOLA BARS - CHEWY, DELICIOUS, EASY!
4.9/5 (21)Category Breakfast, Snack See details »
SOFT AND CHEWY GRANOLA BARS - EASY RECIPES FOR HOME COOKS
5/5 (245)Calories 210 per servingCategory Snack, Breakfast See details »
10 EASY & HEALTHY GRANOLA BAR RECIPES | AMY'S HEALTHY BAKING
See details »
10 BEST HEALTHY SOFT GRANOLA RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
10 BEST HEALTHY LOW CALORIE GRANOLA BAR RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
EASY NO-BAKE GRANOLA BARS RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
4.9/5 (121)Calories 250 per servingCategory Snack
- Line a 9-inch square baker with two strips of criss-crossed parchment paper, cut to fit neatly against the base and up the sides. The parchment paper will make it easy for you to slice the bars later.
- Now we’ll blitz the mix-ins briefly in the food processor or blender (or, you can chop them by hand). Add any large nuts (like almonds or pecans) first and blitz for a few seconds. Then add the rest and run the machine for a few more seconds, until the ingredients are all broken up into pieces smaller than your pinky nail. Pour the mix-ins into the bowl of oats.
- In a 2-cup liquid measuring cup, measure out the nut butter. Top with ½ cup honey and the vanilla extract. Stir until well blended. If you must, you can gently warm the liquid mixture on the stovetop or in the microwave, but make sure it’s close to room temperature before you pour it into the dry mixture (this is especially important if using chocolate, since it will melt).
HEALTHY GRANOLA BARS | CHEWY, SOFT ... - ELAVEGAN | RECIPES
4.5/5 (4)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory SnackCalories 300 per serving
- Line a baking pan (mine measures 7x11) with parchment paper and leave about a 2-inch overhang on both sides. Grease the paper with a little bit of oil
- Add all dry ingredients to a big bowl, stir until combined. Pour wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix until everything is evenly distributed
- Transfer the mixture to your lined baking pan, spread it evenly with your hands, and press it down as firmly and evenly as possible
HEALTHY GRANOLA BAR RECIPE - HAUTE & HEALTHY LIVING
Ratings 3Calories 168 per servingCategory Breakfast, Snack
- In a large frying pan, toast oats and coconut for 3 minutes over medium heat. Add the chopped cashews, pumpkin seeds, and dried cranberries.
- In a separate small saucepan, combine the coconut oil, honey, natural peanut butter, vanilla extract and salt. Cook for about 2 minutes or until coconut oil has melted.
- Add the liquid mixture to the toasted oat and coconut mixture and stir to combine. Cook for an additional 2 minutes until oats are coated and sticky.
- Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Add the oat mixture into the pan and distribute evenly with spatula. Wet the spatula and press down on the surface until smooth and packed down, making sure that you get into all of the corners.
5-INGREDIENT GRANOLA BARS | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
Ratings 575Calories 231 per servingCategory Breakfast, Snack
- Process dates in a food processor until small bits remain (about 1 minute). It should form a "dough" like consistency. (Mine rolled into a ball.)
- Optional step: Toast your oats (and almonds if raw) in a 350-degree F (176 C) oven for 10-15 minutes or until slightly golden brown. Otherwise, leave them raw - I prefer the toasted flavor.
- Warm maple syrup (or agave or honey) and peanut butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir and pour over oat mixture and then mix, breaking up the dates to disperse throughout.
HEALTHY SOFT AND CHEWY GRANOLA BARS - LITTLE BROKEN
5/5 (1)Total Time 35 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 341 per serving
- Spread the oats, almonds, chia seeds, and flax seeds on a large baking sheet. Toast the oats for 7-10 minutes or just until slightly golden brown. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, coconut oil, honey, vanilla, and salt. Heat the mixture over medium-low heat, stirring, until the sugar has melted.
- Pour the sugar mixture over the oats and with a wooden spoon, stir to thoroughly combine, making sure every oat and seed is coated in the sugar mixture. Stir in the dried cranberries.
HOMEMADE OATMEAL GRANOLA BARS - HEALTHY FITNESS MEALS
5/5 (1)Total Time 30 minsCategory Breakfast, DessertCalories 165 per serving
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients and mix thoroughly to combine. The mixture should be a bit wet and hold together when pinched.
HOMEMADE GRANOLA BARS RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
4.9/5 (79)Servings 8Cuisine AmericanCategory Snack
- Add the oats, chocolate chips and the pepitas (or nuts). The mixture might seem dry at first, but keep stirring and it'll come together. Stir to combine and press firmly into the pan. Use a second piece of parchment paper and the back of a measuring cup to help flatten the mixture. Chill for at least 1 hour, then slice into bars.
22 HEALTHY HOMEMADE GRANOLA BARS YOU NEED TO SURVIVE YOUR ...
- No-Bake Almond Cherry Granola Bars. Chewy and full of delicious flavors, these homemade granola bars are made with only 5 ingredients! They take less than 10 minutes to whip up and you can customize them with your favorite ingredients.
- No Bake Homemade Granola Bars. Made with only 5 ingredients! This granola bar is a super easy recipe that you can customize with your favorite ingredients.
- Homemade “Kind” Bars. Now you can make your OWN delicous Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt KIND granola Bars at home that are healthier and also save you money!
- No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Granola Bars (Vegan, Gluten Free) These soft and chewy granola bars taste just like an oatmeal raisin cookie. Recipe by Beaming Baker.
- No-bake sweet and salty trail mix granola bars. No Bake Trail Mix Granola Bars -- sweet, salty, chewy, and crisp, these granola bars are sure to satisfy any craving!
- Oats & Honey Granola Bars. These homemade, all-natural granola bars are baked until slightly crunchy, making them perfect for breakfast-on-the-go or as a wholesome, portable snack.
- No-Bake Peanut Butter And Chocolate Chip Granola Bars. A delicious super soft and chewy homemade granola bar. Recipe by The Recipe Critic.
- No-Bake Chewy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Granola Bars. Recipe by The Baking Chocolatess.
7 HEALTHY HOMEMADE GRANOLA BAR RECIPES FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS ...
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins See details »
10 HEALTHY AND EASY HOMEMADE GRANOLA BARS - MSN
See details »
HOMEMADE PROTEIN BARS RECIPE – HEALTHY GRANOLA BARS – OATS ...
See details »
HEALTHY GRANOLA BAR RECIPES | EATINGWELL
See details »
GRANOLA BAR RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
See details »
HEALTHY SOFT GRANOLA BARS RECIPES
See details »
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #for-large-groups #granola-and-porridge #breakfast #lunch #snacks #american #oven #easy #beginner-cook #finger-food #kid-friendly #picnic #vegetarian #grains #food-processor-blender #dietary #brown-bag #egg-free #free-of-something #toddler-friendly #pasta-rice-and-grains #to-go #camping #equipment #small-appliance #number-of-servings #presentation
You'll also love