HERB CRUSTED BEEF TENDERLOIN
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Tie the beef with butcher's string and rub with the olive oil. Combine the rosemary, parsley, thyme, and garlic and pat the mixture on the beef. Season the beef with salt and pepper.
- Over high heat sear the beef in an ovenproof skillet, turning to brown on all sides, about 5 minutes. Place the skillet directly into the oven and roast the beef for 20 to 25 minutes. Let the beef rest for 10 minutes before removing the string and slicing.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line the bottom and sides of an 8 by 8 by 2-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Rub the parchment paper with butter and a little bit of the garlic. Lay the potatoes in overlapping rows to cover the bottom of the parchment paper. Sprinkle with some of the cheese and garlic. Repeat the layering process until all the potatoes, cheese and garlic have been used.
- Whisk together the eggs, cream, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Pour the egg mixture over the potatoes. Press down on the potatoes to distribute the egg mixture. Cover the dish with parchment paper and bake for 1 1/2 hours. (Remove the parchment paper from the top for the last 20 minutes to brown the top).
- Allow the flan to rest for at least 15 minutes before turning out of the pan and cutting into serving sizes. This dish is best made a day ahead, then portioned and reheated in 400 degree F oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a medium pot heat the olive oil over medium-high heat, add the onions, and cook for 7 minutes until soft, stirring frequently. Stir in the sugar and salt, and cook for a further 7 minutes. Add the port and vinegar, and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 30 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the thyme. Keeps for 1 week stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container
HERB PEPPER-ENCRUSTED BEEF FILLET
This is a delicious treat! I would enjoy this with a baked potato, salad, and some bread. Give it a try, I know you will love it!
Provided by Loves2Teach
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Chill evaporated milk in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Combine tarragon vinegar and Dijon mustard in a blender.
- Pour in chilled milk.
- With blender on, add oil in a slow, steady stream until well blended.
- Add tarragon, shallot, salt and pepper.
- Blend to combine.
- Preheat oven to 450*F (230*C).
- Pat fillet dry with paper toweling.
- Place thyme, rosemary, peppercorns and salt in a small food processor or blender.
- Whirl to crush.
- Place mixture on waxed paper.
- Roll fillet in mixture until entirely coated.
- Place on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Sprinkle remaining herb mixture over top of fillet.
- Roast fillet in heated 450*F (230*C) oven 40 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer registers an internal temperature of 145*F (60*C).
- for medium-rare.
- Remove from oven.
- Let rest 10-15 minutes before carving.
- If serving cold, cool to room temperature and then refrigerate.
- Serve with Herbed Mustard Sauce.
PEPPER-CRUSTED BEEF TENDERLOIN
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine peppercorns, 1 tablespoon salt, the sugar, and red-pepper flakes. Rub all over tenderloin to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Heat a large ovenproof skillet over high heat until almost smoking. Add oil, and brown meat, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer skillet to oven, and roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part reaches 120 degrees, about 16 minutes. Remove from oven, and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with grainy-mustard aioli and squash.
HERB AND GARLIC CRUSTED BEEF FILLET
This recipe is from Epicurous. The meat is like butter and extremely flavourful. Highly recommend this one!
Provided by Wendys Kitchen
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Rub 1 tablespoon oil over each beef piece. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 large nonstick skillets over high heat. Add 1 beef piece to each; brown on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Place beef pieces in large roasting pan. Mix 6 tablespoons oil, garlic, 2 tablespoons thyme and 2 tablespoons rosemary in small bowl.
- Coat top and sides of beef pieces with mustard, then with herb mixture.
- Roast until meat thermometer inserted into center of beef registers 125°F for medium-rare, about 45 minutes. I like mine more cooked than that and cooked it for approximately 75 minutes.
- Transfer to platter. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut beef into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 tablespoon each of thyme and rosemary.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 687.3, Fat 51.6, SaturatedFat 17.4, Cholesterol 172, Sodium 219.5, Carbohydrate 1.5, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 0.3, Protein 51
HERB AND GARLIC-CRUSTED BEEF TENDERLOIN WITH RED AND YELLOW PEPPER RELISH
- Preheat oven to 375 °F. Rub 1 tablespoon oil over each beef piece. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat 2 large nonstick skillets over high heat. Add 1 beef piece to each; brown on all sides, about 5 minutes. Place beef pieces in large roasting pan. Mix 6 tablespoons oil, garlic, 2 tablespoons thyme and 2 tablespoons rosemary in small bowl. Coat top and sides of beef pieces with mustard, then with herb mixture. Roast until meat thermometer inserted into center of beef registers 125 °F for medium-rare, about 45 minutes. Transfer to platter. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut beef into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 tablespoon each of thyme and rosemary and serve with pepper relish.
HERB & PEPPER CRUSTED RIB OF BEEF
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Mix the rock salt, peppercorns, garlic, rosemary, parsley and olive oil. Rub this mixture all over the beef rib then place in a roasting tin. Put in the oven and cook for 30 mins, then turn the oven down to 160C/140C fan/gas 3 and cook for a further 1 hr 20 mins. Remove from the oven, transfer the beef to a board, cover with tin foil and rest for 30 mins before carving.
- While the beef rests, make the gravy. Pour off all but 2 tbsp of fat from the roasting tin and reserve any juices. Fry the onions in the roasting tin over a medium heat for about 10 mins, then add the wine, stock and reserved juices. Keep cooking for a further 10 mins to reduce to a thick sauce, season well and serve alongside the roast beef.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 694 calories, Fat 46 grams fat, SaturatedFat 20 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 4 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 2 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 63 grams protein, Sodium 1.43 milligram of sodium
GRILLED BEEF TENDERLOIN WITH HERB-GARLIC-PEPPER COATING
- Prepare beef: Trim off excess fat with a sharp knife. Fold thin tip end under to approximate the thickness of the rest of the roast. Tie with butcher's twine, then keep tying the roast with twine every 11/2 to 2 inches (to help the roast keep its shape). Snip silverskin with scissors to keep roast from bowing during cooking. Then, mix oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, pepper and salt; rub over roast to coat. Set meat aside.
- Either build a charcoal fire in half the grill or turn all gas burners on high for 10 minutes. Lubricate grate with an oil-soaked rag using tongs. Place beef on hot rack and close lid; grill until well-seared, about 5 minutes. Turn meat and close lid; grill until well-seared on second side, another 5 minutes.
- Move meat to the charcoal grill's cool side, or turn off burner directly underneath the meat and turn remaining one or two burners (depending on grill style) to medium. Cook until a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest section registers 130 degrees for rosy pink, 45 to 60 minutes, depending on tenderloin size and grill. Let meat rest 15 minutes before carving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 364.3 calories, Carbohydrate 1.9 g, Cholesterol 88.9 mg, Fat 27.3 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 26.5 g, SaturatedFat 9.1 g, Sodium 599 mg
More about "herb pepper encrusted beef fillet recipes"
PEPPER HERB-CRUSTED BEEF TENDERLOIN
Cuisine ItalianCategory EntréeServings 10Total Time 1 hr 45 mins
- Heat oven to 425°F. Combine seasoning ingredients; press evenly onto all surfaces of beef roast.
- Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Insert ovenproof meat thermometer so tip is centered in thickest part of beef. Do not add water or cover. Roast in 425°F oven 45 to 55 minutes for medium rare; 55 to 65 minutes for medium doneness.
- Remove roast when meat thermometer registers 135°F for medium rare; 145°F for medium. Transfer roast to carving board; tent loosely with aluminum foil. Let stand 15 to 20 minutes. (Temperature will continue to rise about 10°to 15°F to reach 145°F for medium rare; 160°F for medium.)
PEPPER-CRUSTED BEEF TENDERLOIN - RECIPE - DIET DOCTOR
4.9/5 (21)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory MealCalories 605 per serving
HERB CRUSTED BEEF TENDERLOIN RECIPE FROM H-E-B
ROASTED HERBED BEEF TENDERLOIN - THERESCIPES.INFO
HERB-CRUSTED BEEF TENDERLOIN RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
HERB AND SPICE BEEF TENDERLOIN ROAST WITH DIJON MUSTARD RECIPE
HERB PEPPER-ENCRUSTED BEEF FILLET - CHAMPSDIET.COM
BLACK PEPPER CRUSTED BEEF TENDERLOIN - SIMPLY SCRATCH
WORLD BEST FILLET COOKING RECIPES : HERB AND GARLIC CRUSTED BEEF …
SPONEY'S IGA - RECIPE: PEPPER HERB-CRUSTED BEEF TENDERLOIN
HERB AND PEPPER CRUSTED BEEF TENDERLOIN WITH CREAMY ... - ZESTES …
FILLET OF BEEF WITH A HERB CRUST RECIPE - THE WINE SOCIETY
BLACK PEPPER-CRUSTED BEEF FILLET RECIPE | GOOD FOOD
HERB CRUSTED GRILLED BEEF TENDERLOIN - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
PEPPER HERB-CRUSTED BEEF TENDERLOIN. | ROAST BEEF RECIPES, BEEF ...
PEPPER HERB-CRUSTED BEEF TENDERLOIN - BEEF LOVING TEXANS
WORLD BEST FILLET COOKING RECIPES : HERB PEPPER-ENCRUSTED BEEF …
PEPPER, GARLIC & HERB CRUSTED BEEF ROAST RECIPE - STEAK UNIVERSITY
RECIPE: PEPPER HERB-CRUSTED BEEF TENDERLOIN - BERKOT'S SUPER FOODS
PEPPER CRUSTED ROAST BEEF - DISHES WITH DAD
PEPPER HERB-CRUSTED BEEF TENDERLOIN - WABEEF.ORG
HERB-CRUSTED BEEF TENDERLOIN - THE DEFINED DISH
PEPPER HERB-CRUSTED BEEF TENDERLOIN - BIGOVEN.COM
BEEF TENDERLOIN RECIPES HERB CRUSTED : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
RCCM FOODTOWN IGA MARKET - RECIPE: PEPPER HERB-CRUSTED BEEF …
ROASTED HERB CRUSTED CHATEAUBRIAND | RECIPES | KALAMAZOO …
HARPS FOODS - RECIPE: PEPPER HERB-CRUSTED BEEF TENDERLOIN
HERB ENCRUSTED BEEF TENDERLOIN : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
HOW MUCH BEEF TOPSIDE PER PERSON - JOHNSON HOMFORTIVER
HERB CRUSTED BEEF TENDERLOIN ROAST - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
HERB PEPPER-ENCRUSTED BEEF FILLET RECIPE - COOKSRECIPES.COM
RECIPE: SALT CRUSTED FILLET OF BEEF RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PARMESAN AND HERB-CRUSTED BEEF TENDERLOIN RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
ROSEMARY-CRUSTED BEEF FILLET WITH HORSERADISH CREAM
HERB-PEPPER-CRUSTED FILLET OF BEEF | PARENTS
HERB CRUSTED BEEF TENDERLOIN WITH HORSERADISH SAUCE
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #main-dish #beef #american #oven #easy #dinner-party #fall #holiday-event #romantic #winter #dietary #seasonal #comfort-food #meat #novelty #taste-mood #to-go #equipment #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love